Krithika Studies Overseas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
athctnll
athctnll
27 Followers

"What did I miss?"

"I've asked Krithika to weigh in on a debate – nature or nurture, are Indian girls raised to be perfect slaves for white cock or are they born that way?"

"I say we experiment, find out." Matt pressed some buttons on the back of the camera. "We do our worst to her, we see how she holds up. If she can take it all, she was built for it. What do you think?"

"A great idea."

"You can't tape me with that, you can't," said Krithika. "There's no way, please."

James started to stroke her hair gently. "We can do what we want, and we want to film you. Besides, we need it for the test. But if you're a good girl and you do what we tell you, only me and Matt and the other guys living here are ever going to see it. But if you're a bad girl, we're going to show everyone we can." He held her cheek and tilted her head up to face him. "Are you going to be good?"

Krithika gulped. She knew they would only do whatever they wanted anyway if she said no. And there was no way she could have that video out.

"Yes."

"You'll be a good girl?"

"I'll be a good girl."

"You'll be a good girl, daddy?"

"I'll be a good girl, daddy."

James laughed. "Matt, we're ready to start." Matt pressed a button and started to film them. James turned Krithika around to face the camera and stood behind her, running his hands along her body and playing with her breasts. She looked down shamefaced but he raised a finger to her chin and tilted it back up to face the camera. He took off her shirt, then her bra, and threw them both aside. "What do you think of these tits?" James asked.

"Fucking perfect. Are those nipples as hard as they look?"

James pinched both Krithika's nipples and she squealed out in pain. He was right though, they were very hard, had they ever been this hard? "Harder," James said. He roughly yanked down her skirt, exposing her completely. "Turn around, show us your ass." She complied, turning around to face him and burying her face in his chest, burning with embarrassment as she felt Matt's eyes on her butt. James grabbed her ass and started playing with it again, and again she moaned involuntarily, drooling very slightly on his shirt. It was humiliating but god, his hands felt so good. She definitely still wasn't comfortable with being treated like a piece of meat, but she'd definitely gotten a little more comfortable with it over the last few minutes – and besides, it did seem like she was being treated as a very premium piece of meat.

"Okay, now get down on your knees."

She complied.

"Have you been fucked before, Krithika?"

She nodded.

"By an Indian man, or a real man?"

"Indian..."

"Then that pretty much makes you a virgin, doesn't it? We're going to show you what it's like to really get fucked." James stroked her hair with one hand while unzipping with the other. "You ever seen a dick this big?"

James took out his cock and Krithika's mouth dropped open a little- it must have been twice as big as her Indian ex-boyfriend's cock. It was so thick, and so veiny, and the pink head was half white with precum. How was she supposed to take that inside her?

Suddenly James slapped her hard across the cheek with it. "I asked a question."

"No," Krithika said, "never".

"Good girl." James placed a thumb on her lips and she gently sucked the very tip. She almost coughed as he slid it all the way into her mouth. "That's a good girl." He pulled it out and placed the tip of his cock on her lips- god, why did even the smell of his cock turn her on? "Now with this."

For a second she sat there timidly. If she really started sucking his cock, she really would be a whore, right? But what if she didn't and he made her anyway? She closed her eyes wrapped her lips around the tip, gently touching it with her tongue. James moaned and placed a hand on the back of her head. "Good girl, I knew you were a good little slut." He pushed her head down and she spluttered as his huge cock slid deeper into her mouth. She started to suck him properly, bobbing her head up and down. James abruptly pulled her head off his cock and slapped her, hard. "No teeth! Fuck, you never gave your little Indian boy a blowjob?"

Krithika shook her head.

"Why not?"

"Because..." Krithika struggled for words. Back home she used to cry whenever her dad or even her mum slapped her when she'd been misbehaving or they were in a bad mood, so how come now she didn't feel like crying at all, just dizzy and disoriented? He sighed impatiently and slapped her cheek with his cock, leaving a streak of saliva and precum. "Because it was gross. It was slutty."

"But you don't mind being a slut for white dick, do you?'

"I'm not-"

James pulled her head down onto his cock. He moaned as he felt his cock press against the back of Krithika's throat. Quickly as he'd done it, he pulled her off so fast his cock made a pop sound as it left her mouth. "You love white cock, don't you, slut?" When she didn't respond he thrust his cock in her mouth again and held it there as she made little gagging sounds. He pulled out again and Krithika panted for breath, saliva smeared around her lips. "Tell me you like white cock."

Krithika nodded.

"Tell me how much."

"I- I love white cock," Krithika said. She had never felt so dirty, so degraded. James laughed and squeezed her cheek. "That's a good girl," he said, "now ask me for permission to suck my cock."

"Please can I?"

He slapped her. "Ask me properly."

"Please can I suck it?"

Again. "Please can I suck it who?"

"Please can I suck your cock, daddy?"

"Good girl. You may." She started to suck again, being careful this time. But maybe she was being too timid, because after about a minute he grabbed her head and started to thrust back and forward. "Keep that mouth open wide, slut." He started to fuck her mouth harder and Krithika felt like she was going to choke on his huge cock. And the noises she was making, so embarrassing, that weird wet sound of her throat being misused.

At last he pulled out. "Now on all fours, you little cumslut. Facing the camera, I want to see that face later." She'd almost forgotten all about the camera, or even that Matt was there watching. When she turned to face them she noticed a bulge in Matt's shorts that almost made her do a double take – there was no way his cock was so big, it had to be a trick of the fabric or something in his pocket. Would he want to fuck her afterwards? There was no way she could take that.

James spanked her hard and she cried out. "Are you ready to take your first real cock?"

"Yes, daddy."

He slid his cock into her. It only hurt a little, and she realised she was really so wet she could fit such a huge cock inside her. It filled her completely – it made her old boyfriend's feel like nothing. James held her by the hips and started to fuck her, starting with long, slow, hard thrusts that each made her let out a little whimper. He started to go faster; she felt so tiny in his hands, being pulled back and forth on his cock so easily.

"Fuck, you're tight," he growled. Every thrust made such a large smacking sound – Krithika was for the first time a little glad she had such a big butt, since she didn't know how she'd take him slamming into her that hard without its cushioning – but the cries she made started to almost drown the noise out. After some especially hard thrusts her legs gave out from under her and she slid almost flat on the carpet. He grabbed her hair and pulled it while he fucked her for a while, then he picked her up and threw her onto the couch.

Matt followed over, and James spread her legs to give the camera a good view of her pussy, then got on top of her and started to fuck her again. He was smiling at her, that same smile. "You love that big white cock, don't you, slut?" Before she could answer he put his hand on her throat, pinning her to the couch by it as he started to thrust even harder. All the tension had gone out of her limbs somehow; her arms lay limp, flopping helplessly with each thrust while her tiny feet bounced on James' shoulders.

He squeezed her throat tighter and she felt a warm rush to her head. She looked him and saw that he wasn't smiling anymore but staring piercingly at her with an angry, driven look, teeth gritted. He squeezed tighter and tighter and pounded her harder and harder, then abruptly stopped both. A new look came over his face - he seemed suddenly genuinely concerned. He stroked her cheek gently. "Are you okay? Was that too much?"

"I'm alright, daddy." More than alright – she had come, only the sound of her moaning had come out as choking. Evidently the total content she felt showed on her face, since right away his expression flipped make to mischievous. He grabbed her hard by the hips and started to slam his cock into her again.

"You're a filthy little Indian whore, aren't you?" He slapped her again and this time she didn't even try to conceal how it made her feel but only tilted her head back slightly, her eyes closed and mouth wide open in an expression of bliss.

"I'm a whore. I'm a filthy Indian whore, daddy."

"What are Indian whores good for?" Another slap. "What are your tight little fuckholes for?"

"For whatever you want, daddy."

"And who owns you?"

"You do, daddy."

"That's fucking right. Get up, go lean over the table." He pulled out and stood up. She staggered up and walked to the table as he took off his shirt. As she walked her pussy made a few embarrassing noises and she dripped a little onto the carpet. She didn't really care. All that was left of her shame seemed to have vanished over the last few minutes. She wasn't even self-conscious when she bent over the table and James spread her ass open to look at her holes. He placed a finger in her pussy, then took it out and started to rub around the rim of her asshole with it. She tensed up – this was too far, this was something she hadn't even considered.

"Daddy, please, not there..."

"Have you forgotten what happens if you're a bad girl?" He slipped the tip of his finger into her ass. It did sorta feel nice. "We could send it to your dad, maybe, show him his little princess getting treated like a whore and loving it. Show him he wasn't raising a good little traditional girl after all, he was raising fuckmeat for export." He slid his finger all the way in and Krithika cried out.

"Please don't show anyone. I can do whatever you want, I promise, daddy, please don't show anyone."

"Then beg me to fuck your worthless slave ass."

"Please, daddy, fuck my ass- ah!" He rubbed inside her with his finger and she squirmed on the table. "Fuck my worthless slave ass, put your cock in me, please..."

James pulled his finger out. "I need to get some lube," he said, patting her ass gently, "so don't go anywhere, slut." He walked off, and Krithika lay still on the table for a few seconds, feeling drained, dazed, fulfilled and confused, before turning to see Matt pulling down his shorts.

"I can't stand seeing you go to waste," he said as he approached her. His cock was – well, she couldn't believe that just before she had thought James' was so huge. There was no way she could take that thing. He set the camera down on the table, then pulled her off and put her down in front of him. "Open your mouth, whore."

"It's too big... I couldn-" He cut her off by forcing the tip into her mouth. She prayed he wouldn't go too hard – what if she choked on it?? It smelled stronger than James', too, like sweat and not being washed.

"eet's too beeeg!" He mimicked cruelly as he started to slide his cock in her mouth. It was only half of it and she was still making those humiliating glub glub glub sounds with every stroke. "Take that big white dick, you dumb little bitch."

James came back into the room, lube in hand. "You testing her properly?"

"Not yet." Matt grabbed her hair and forced her to take his cock almost to the base. She uselessly tried to pull away as she choked on his cock, but he held her there for what felt like a real long time before abruptly pulling out, leaving a mess of drool around her mouth. He patted her on the head. "Not bad."

"Come on, let's take her to the couch," James said, and they both picked her up from opposite ends and placed her on the couch. Matt promptly reinserted his cock and Krithika started sucking enthusiastically, worried he'd make it harder for her if she stopped. She heard the squirt of the bottle from behind her, and a few seconds later felt the lube-cold tip of James' cock pressing against her ass. Slowly, gently, he pushed into her, and she gave a muffled moan as she felt her hole stretch to accommodate him. Then he slid in further, and the pleasure suddenly became mixed with pain, and her cock-choked cry became more distressed.

She stopped sucking Matt to plead with James. "No, I can't take it, please daddy, I really can't-" Smack! Matt slapped her cheek, then pulled her down to suck his balls.

"You're going to take this whole cock, you little whore." He slid deeper into her. Kritihka tried her best not to react, only whimpering slightly as she sucked and licks Matt's balls. She stopped to cry out loudly when James had gotten his cock all the way in, and Matt slapped her with his huge cock and started to fuck her face again. Her legs just about gave out from under her as James started to properly fuck her ass, but by now her weight was pretty much completely supported by these two men holding her like a plaything as they spitroasted her.

As they slid her rhythmically back and forth along their cocks, Krithika had the strangest feeling. She had felt powerless the whole time she had been here, but this was a new level, a kind of total bottoming out. Completely helpless to be anything but holes to fuck and a soft brown body to toss around like a doll. And it made her feel, even though it didn't make any sense, so free, like a useless, anxious part of her had been fucked away and now she didn't have to worry about anything.

"Ahh!" Matt grunted and pulled her down to the base of his cock where she spluttered and squirmed for a few seconds, then pulled out and started to jack off. This was a relief- the cock in her ass had started to feel so good, but she still had no idea how to take Matt in her mouth without feeling like she was going to choke. "Beg me for this cum, you little bitch," he growled.

"Please, come on me.." she groaned. James spanked her hard, which she took as a cue to do better. She wondered for a second how red her butt was by now. "Please, come all over my face.."

Matt kept grunting and jacking off. It was sort of cute. James started to fuck her harder.

"Fuck, fuck – come all over me - fuck! - I want my face all covered in cum from your big white cock!" James was pounding her now, and every loud smack as he slammed into her ass made her hornier. Matt groaned and let out a huge load of cum on Krithika's face. She had thought of it as something too degrading to even consider yesterday and now she just smiled dreamily up at him, licking the drops around her lips.

Now James was making sounds too, and fucking her like he had totally lost controlling, pumping his cock into her ass so fast and so hard she was amazed she could take it at all, let alone be enjoying it. "Yes, yes, yes-" Her moans were cut off by James' hand pushed her head down onto the couch as he fucked her ass savagely.

Matt had gotten up and grabbed the camera, and was grinning wickedly at Krithika as he taped her. She weakly smiled back at him, though half her lips were pressed into the cum-smeared couch. Had she cared a lot about the video before? It all seemed quite distant now.

James moaned out and fell onto her with one last hard thrust. His cum felt so warm in her ass, and so nice. Slowly he pulled out and got up. Krithika lay on the couch, not sure if she felt empty or full inside but knowing she had never felt as much of whatever it was before. She turned and smiled at her captors, white cum still smeared across her brown face. They grinned back at her.

"I think the experiment was a success," James said.

"Are we finished?" Matt said. "I don't know about you, but that beer's going right through me."

"Now that you mention it..." James picked her up and sat her down on the floor between them. She half-knew what was going to happen, but was too dozy and dreamy to protest. "Open wide for daddy." She complied. "That's a good girl." He shot a stream of piss into her mouth. She kept her mouth open, and without being asked tried to swallow all she could. It still spilled out helplessly, onto her body, onto the floor. Matt started to piss too, but sprayed all over her instead of aiming for her mouth, soaking her face and hair. When they were both done she still sat their obediently, her open mouth half-full of their piss. Her whole body dripped.

"Swallow that, sweetheart," James said, and she complied. He stroked her hair and cheek affectionately. "Such a good, obedient little girl." She felt like his little pet; it was a great feeling.

"Definitely made for white cock," Matt said.

"Definitely." James slapped her lightly. "Now you're going to clean this mess up." She fell on all fours and started to lick up some of the puddle that had formed on the tiles around her. James and Matt laughed. "Not what I meant, but god, you are good. There's cleaning shit under the sink, get to work. If you get this all clean before any of the other guys living here get back, you can go. If you're here when they come back, they get to fuck you, understand?"

"Yes daddy," said Krithika, long past the point of feeling humiliated.

"Good girl."

"One last thing," Matt said. "Look at the camera, slut. What's your name?"

"Krithika Kumari..."

"And tell us how much you like white cock."

"I love white cock..."

"And what's your purpose on eath?"

"To serve it... To get fucked..."

Matt grabbed her throat and held her piss-covered face closer to the camera. "Quick learner. You little Indian bitches are smart, I gotta give you that. Funny thing to go with being a fucktoy." He let her go, laughed, and walked out of the room.

James turned her head towards him and gave her his thumb to suck as he stroked her hair in his other hand. "This whole room better be spotless, you filthy little girl," he said softly. He slapped her lightly – then pulled her in, kissed her tenderly, and left.

Even though Krtihika wasted 20 minutes just reeling from what had happened, she still managed to clean the floor plus the cum on the couch plus herself before anyone had come home or James or Matt came back. Once she was done she sat down, still naked, telling herself she was just catching her breath and resting a while before she got up and left. Half an hour later she somehow still hadn't found the energy to get up and leave. Maybe she would wait a while longer, just until she felt ready to go...

athctnll
athctnll
27 Followers
12