Krona The Goblin

Story Info
A courier gets ambushed by a horny little goblin girl.
1.1k words
4.36
14.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The forest path was surrounded on either side by tall spruce trees. I was a courier between towns, delivering mail. The paths between towns were relatively safe, with only the occasional goblin or bandit. I knew how to be safe though. I had a short sword and a few magic potions to keep me from getting hurt. It was a cool fall midday. I had about thirteen hours to go before I made it to the next town over.

The sun was coming down soon and I decided to make camp. I took out my small lean-to and sleeping bag and found a small clearing. I gathered some sticks and stones and made a small campfire. The sun dipped under the horizon as I finished setting up my campsite.

The crackling fire and cool breeze were a nice backdrop for the beautiful night. I took out a small brown paper package and undid the small twine piece keeping it together.

Inside was a small rationed dinner of dried berries and jerked meats. I started snacking and winding down.

I finished the ration and took out my small waterskin and took a long drink. I grabbed my pipe and stuffed it with a small amount of deepweed. It helped me sleep.

I settled into my sleeping bag and waited for the long lull of sleep. Darkness took my mind as I slipped into sleep. Walking all day really makes you want to rest.

A few hours went by before I was woken up to a rustling sound in the bushes. I drew my sword and got into a combat stance. I drew my eyes to the noise. I took slow steps towards it.

I was twenty yards away, my blade ready.

"Show yourself."

A small, green, goblin jumped out. She was a short stack, giant, bare, breasts and thick uncovered thighs.

"Humey!" she raised her head defiantly, which would've worked if she wasn't shivering from the cold night air. "I am taking this fire for myself!" her teeth clattered with how hard she was shaking.

I sheath my sword. "A goblin?"

"Yes! And I am taking this fire in the name of Krona!"

"Krona?"

"My name, humey!"

"Oh, Hi Krona, you're welcome to take a rest."

She puffed up her cheeks and walked forward, defiantly. She dropped down on her shapely ass next to the fire. I shrugged my shoulders and sat next to her. She seemed friendly.

"So what are you doing alone Krona?"

"Krona was thrown out of warren. Krona Is barren and unable to have many goblin babies."

"Oh, that's terrible."

"Krona not care. Krona strong, Krona can make a new warren. Krona just need strong male to fill me up."

I spat out some of my water. "Okay."

She crossed her arms over her chest. Her dark green nipples poked out under her arms. "Krona enjoys you humey."

"We've just met."

"But you smell strong. You smell like a good humey."

"Uh, thank you I guess?"

Krona shifted her weight and scooted next to me. Her thick thigh was pressed warmly against my leg. "Krona want strong warren. Strong humey have strong warren with Krona?"

"Uhm, What?"

"Humey smell like he would give Krona many progeny, many strong kids."

"Uhh, I don't think that's a good idea."

Krona stood up, she was barely taller than me sitting down. She stood in front of me and put both her hands on my shoulders and shoved me to the ground. Her diminutive form was silhouetted by the fire. Her massive breasts jiggled slightly as she mounted on top of me. I put my hands on her thighs, she was surprisingly soft. Well, maybe this wouldn't be so bad, besides, she said she was barren.

"Alright, alright." I said. "Let's see where this goes."

"Alright humey, time to start a dynasty."

She didn't waste a moment she dove down and pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue slipped into my mouth. She tasted surprisingly sweet. My hands went down to her shapely ass and gave it a squeeze. She moaned in my mouth.

She pulled away, letting a line of spit trail between us."Krona need Humey. Need humey babies inside me." I could feel a river of liquid drain onto my leg. The smell of her sent a wave of warmth through my body.

Instinct took over. I put my arms around the tiny goblin gal and lifted her and myself up. She wrapped her thick legs around me and clung to me. She wasn't as heavy as she seemed.

"Take me humey."

I reached under her and undid my pants, letting them fall to the ground. I took my throbbing prick in my hand and lined it against her sopping-wet entrance. She lowered herself down, enveloping my cock in her warm love tunnel.

She wrapped her arms tightly around me, shaking as I penetrated her.

"Cumming." she whispered in my ear. "Sho shenshitive. Made to breeeed"

I grabbed her by the hips and began lifting her up and pumping her up and down my cock, like a living fleshlight.

Each time she bounced up and down my cock a wave of jiggle through her supple flesh. She whimpered, shaking harder and harder with every bounce. Her slick fuck hole gripped hard on me. Each bounce sent drips of her sweet juices flying everywhere.

"Ish goooood mashter." she moaned in my ear.

"I'm gonna cum Krona." I grunted back."

"Inshide mashter. I needs it inshide me womb."

I started bouncing her faster. I breathed hard and let out a loud grunt. Flooding her womb with load after load of my cum. It sloshed and mixed with her own love juices and drained out of her. I popped my cock out of her.

I breathed hard and slowly let her down. She laid down, her massive chest heaving up and down.

"Ish inshide meeeee." she said drunkenly. She traced a finger on her stomach. "I can feeeel it moving."

She started snoring. I chuckled to myself and lifted up the diminutive woman and tucked her into my sleeping bag. I yawned and curled up next to her.

The morning came quickly. I sat up to the smell of meat cooking. I left my lean-to and found Krona cooking some mysterious meat over a fire.

"Hello humey!" she shouted. "Breakfast time!"

I chuckled and sat next to her. "Hi Krona."

She took my hand and placed it on her stomach. I noticed it was slightly bulging.

"My first child is growing. Thank you humey."

"Uhhhh ohhhhh."

---five years later.----

I was sitting on a wooden throne, Krona at my side. Our Warren had grown in the past five years. Our numbers went from three to three thousand. We had our own city now, goblins working tirelessly with other humans to make a peaceful society. Krona was sitting on my lap, bouncing up and down on my bare cock, she was screaming in orgasmic bliss.

Life was good.