Krista Teaches a Young Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shouldn't have let that happen!" she said, but her insides did not feel any remorse. "But it was goood! Your girlfriends will be very lucky!"

She dismounted, and incredibly, noticed that he was still hard. Her pussy felt empty without the hot young meat that it had welcomed recently, and throbbed at the possibility of another go. His juices were flowing out of her like a river, and had soaked her panties to saturation and were even leaking down her thighs! "What a lot you came!", she giggled, showing him the erotic sight between her legs. His erection was rapidly going back to its earlier state, at the sight, the smell of their combined juices, and the flushed, excited face of this hot older woman.

"I'm going to need to take these off." she said, as she got off the bed, and slowly peeled her sodden panties off, giving him a tantalizing glimpse between her legs at her raw, flushed womanhood covered in his spunk. His eyes were like saucers, and glued to her sexy thighs, glistening with their juices, in the soft light of the room. She used them to wipe between her legs, and held them out to him. "Do you want these?" He could only stammer his answer as he took the flimsy, soaked garment in his hands.

"We don't seem to have taken care of your problem! I can't really leave you in this state, you poor boy! What kind of a hostess would I be?" she said, with a mock serious face. Her inner desires were, however thinking of herself, and thinking about quenching her horniness fully. She was as turned on, and thinking about how much longer he would last this time, and the glorious feeling of that young, virile cock bucking and pulsing inside her, and using her talented muscles on him. "Now that we've already crossed the line, there's no harm in showing you how to do it properly." His face and eyes lit up with delight.

She asked him to move over, and lay down on the bed, opening her legs and bending her knees. She beckoned to him to get between them, and pulled his hard penis towards her, lining up the head with her opening. "Push, and take it slow this time." He gazed at the swollen red labia, and her pulsing hole, ready to welcome him once more. This time he could see it in all its glory, as he pressed his large head against the soft opening.

It gripped his head as he pushed it in, almost sucking him in. They groaned in unison as he slowly inched his way in. He could feel every ripple of her hot tunnel as the slick walls coaxed and pulled him in. She could feel that large plum head stretching her tightness as it slowly traveled up her slot, lubricated by their mutual slickness. It took him almost a minute and then he was finally all the way in, his large testicles resting on her ass. His cockhead was pushing against her cervix, which was already opening to welcome it.

She wrapped her long legs around him, using her heels to pull and hold him securely. Her strong muscles held him in place, stopping him from going back out. "Hold it there, let me enjoy it." she asked him, luxuriating in the feeling of fullness as the rock hard, thickness filled her. She could feel it throbbing and her inner muscles fluttered around it.

"Now do it! Fuck me!"

He was shocked to hear such language from this elegant, beautiful, prim wife, and it only heightened the eroticism of the situation.

He started rutting into her with a steady pace, going all the way in, feeling his testicles slapping against her tight ass. The room was filled with their loud moaning and the squishy sound of mating. He was intoxicated by the smell of her arousal mixed with her perfume. He stared into her lust filled eyes and face as he leaned on top of her. Every time he pulled out, her searing pussy muscles squeezed as if to prevent his exit. Her hands were on his buttocks urging him back in and her athletic legs were pulling him in as her pelvis came back in contra thrust. They settled into a smooth rhythm as if used to each other and she marveled at nature having taught the virgin what to do so quickly!

Their pace steadily increased and she felt another orgasm rising like a series of waves rippling through her insides, higher and unbelievably higher. He was pistoning in and out at a frenetic speed as she soared, and then the waves exploded and crashed inside her and she shouted in joy, "Yeeeeeess! Fill me up!" The wringing pressure of her inner walls and the sheer ecstasy on the beautiful, hot, passionate, older woman's face set him off, too, and he thrust inside as far as he could go and froze.

Her orgasm went on and on, and she moved her head from side to side on the pillow, while her hands were pulling him in as hard as they could, fingernails digging into his behind, locking him in place, while her experienced vagina coaxed and milked him. He felt his cum start from the base and burst out like a geyser that sprayed her insides in shot after shot, each setting of a mini orgasm in her, and went on until he was drained. His fluids were overflowing out of her, saturating their pubic hair and the sheets underneath. His mind was in bliss, having satisfied this experienced goddess, who he only dreamed about. She came down, wondering how her teasing of this young man had ended up as the best sex of her life! She almost never had more than one orgasm with George, and she had three in a short time, one bigger than the next!

She kissed him sensually, pushing her tongue into his mouth, stirring his exhausted penis once again. "Mmm, was it good?"

"It was fantastic! I never imagined it would be like this! Thank you!"

"It was wrong of us, you know, but it was great for me too! And I'm honored to have been your first! You are going to make a lot of women very happy! With more experience you're going to become an even better lover!"

"Really?!" Simon could scarcely believe his ears at the compliment and it boosted his confidence no end.

Krista was naughtily thinking if she could tutor this hot young man during the rest of his stay with them, and send him back a skilled lover. It would be fun for her too, her mind going into wicked erotic thoughts of teaching him all the techniques of pleasing a woman and doing it in all positions throughout the day while George was at work! Her guilt pushed those fantasies aside, as she got up to go to her own bed, but she knew her sensual nature would be sorely tested with this sexy, virile young man in the same house, his puppy eyes following her around and his massive tool in his pants, ready to service her...

She went to her bed by George's side and fell into a deep sleep, somehow not feeling too much remorse at cheating on him, that too with a younger man, while he slept, dreaming of what tomorrow would bring.

Simon was too excited to fall asleep immediately, thinking about the unbelievable turn of events. He eventually did, waking up late, wondering if it was all a dream, until he found the starched silken panties under his pillow, and it came back in vivid detail.

12