Kryptonite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cooed again, her pelvis twisting against my grip. "Is this what you want?" I whispered.

"You know what I want," she groaned, tucking her feet under my chest. I did know. I wanted it too. And I had dallied long enough. Squeezing her thighs in my arms I closed my eyes and dipped my tongue between her folds.

She tasted divine. Fresh and sweet and lite. I lapped at her labia and suckled her clit, moving my mouth wherever her writhing pelvis directed me. I slowed when she did. Sped up when she shivered. Pressed forward when she thrust her pussy at my face. She clawed at the couch, pinging between yawning gasps and stifled screams.

Sipping. Supping. Drinking her in. Nestled in her valley I devoured her. She growled and whimpered and cursed into the throw pillows. Her ass developed a mind of its own, bucking, bouncing, and shaking, trying to smother me between her thighs. The pitch of each moan rose and fell with each swell of her chest and dip of her diaphragm.

I snuck a finger inside, then squeezed in another. Her legs splayed and her wetness seeped out into my palm. I looked up at her, tongue swirling her button. She bit down on her bottom lip. Her eyes squinted shut and her body tensed. A climax was building. Still hungry I teased her some more, tasting and probing the moist sweet heat of her canal.

Words slurred with moans. Her breath came short and ragged. Her toes curled against my chest, and every muscle in her body coiled, loading for release. I tallied the clues. No need to delay any longer. With a wicked little smile, I pinched her clit between my lips and curled my knuckles against the ridges on the roof of her vagina.

She screamed as she came, ass shuddering, rocking side to side with my head clenched between her thighs. I breathed her in, lapping her up as she flooded my face. Her abdomen flexed with every contraction, kneading her pussy into my chin. The little blerd voice in the back of my head whispered a thought that momentarily drowned out the keening of climax ringing in my ears.

I made Supergirl cum.

....

What seemed like minutes later the thrashing subsided. Her hips relaxed and strong, soft hands gripped my shoulders. Pulling me up over her breasts she kissed me hard on the mouth, savoring herself all over my lips. "Fuck me," she whispered, her voice raw. "I want to feel you in me."

Until now I had ignored my own arousal. But those words tugged my cock, tenting my jeans into the couch cushions. I pushed myself to my knees, sucked in a deep breath. Her fingertips raked my chest and trailed down my stomach as I twisted open my fly. She grabbed hold of the flaps and pulled firmly, shimmying down over the bulge.

My cock sprang out, hovering over her abdomen, bobbing slightly with each pulse. Silent she wrapped it in stacked hands, stealing the heat for her cool, clammy skin. I shed the rest of my clothes and wrested it back from her. She smoldered. Scooching up she hooked her arms round the back of her knees and pulled them to her chest. Pink paradise awaited. I swiped my erection through her labia, greasing it with her cream before pressing the tip to her folds and slowly pushing forward.

Her mouth rounded open, eyes following suit. She held her breath as I sank inside, her bottom lip quivering as she molded to my dick. The fit was delightfully snug. I spread a hand across her abdomen and eased back halfway before gradually filling her again. Her eyes fluttered shut. A few half-strokes and her body relaxed. Squeezing a thigh in each palm I ramped up a gentle rhythm.

The 'S' on her chest bounced a little each time our hips collided. I watched my cock disappear, contrasting flesh tones separated by a thin milky ring of pink. The room warmed in the reddening light and her skin blazed with it. Sweeping my hands to the sides of her face I leaned forward, cloaking her body with my own and pressing her lips to mine.

She moaned between us. Her legs spread wider, tapping the wall behind the couch with her right foot. She worked her fingers up my back, digging at the muscle, scraping the scapula. I could feel her abdomen fliting, her pussy suckling my cock. I whispered in her ear. She looked up, fixing her gaze on mine. She was beautiful beneath me. I thrust harder. Reaching for more.

She tightened up, strangling my dick. Her hips twitched and twisted, changing her shape, heightening my pleasure each time I re-entered. My entire core hummed with her energy, shared through her sex and stirred with her gaze. She was an engine revving high. And I was her gasoline.

"I was right," she panted, smugness in her voice. "You are fun."

My face lifted as I brushed hair from her eyes. "You're not bad yourself."

She growled; her forehead creased. Something in the tone slowed me. Suddenly her legs wrapped my waist. Cinching her arms round my neck she wormed and wrenched, rolling us off the couch to the floor with a thud. Wide-eyed and startled I coughed. Straddling me she planted her hands in my chest and straightened her back. "Not bad, huh."

My cock strained in her vagina as she undulated on top of me. The rocking motion evolved quickly into a rise and fall of her ass on my groin. Little hops at first, working up to a full-on bounce, exposing my penis to the glans before crashing down balls deep. Every moan ended with a grunt at impact.

I grabbed at her buttocks, cupping and spreading. She pawed at her breasts over her top. There was a fury to her fucking that seemed foreign to what I'd seen of her. The character symbol hovering above me was wholesome and bright -- the best of what we aspired to be. But behind it, whatever clouded her today felt like a demon she was trying to exorcise through my dick. She leaned over, her hair veiling my periphery.

"Is that better," she whispered between drops.

I nodded, smiling. "It's perfect." I swept my hands up to her waist and held her, slowing her motion to savor the fever of her pussy. But she was having none of that. She snatched my wrists and smacked them to the floor above my head. Adrenaline surged through me. She glared, continuing to ride. I lifted my shoulders and she shoved me back down, smashing my cock with a little extra oomph.

I laughed; eyebrows flashing. She cut her eyes at me, then did the same. It was on now.

We wrestled on the floor, twisting and rolling, aiming to end up on top. She was strong, and quick, slipping away several times before I finally pinned her on her stomach, arms out from her sides. She threw her ass into my pelvis. I responded in kind, curving my shaft into her sopping snatch. She gasped, her thighs trembling, all her resistance melting away.

"Nnnggghhh," she cooed, clawing the carpet, "fuck yes. Show me what you've got."

I thrust against those succulent cheeks. She writhed beneath my weight, rocking her pussy toward the intruder. Something had changed. All afternoon she'd been assertive; jabbing and quipping and setting the tempo. But now she folded, ceding control, bending to my will and the motion of my cock. I leaned on her shoulders and drove inside.

She moaned into the floor, the soft fibers scrubbing her chin with the jolt of each collision. My knees bumped hers further apart, allowing my dick a little deeper. Her voice sharpened. The long notes shortened. The formless wails condensed into speech; muffled mumbling I couldn't quite pick out. I bent closer, hanging an ear above her lips.

"Fuck me Bishop." she cursed. "Give me that cock. Give me every fucking inch."

My name on her tongue electrified me. My penis swelled hard as a rock, expanding the walls of her canal. Her back arched, lifting her butt higher. I straightened behind her and yanked her up on all fours. Clutching her waist, I plunged inside. Her ocean-blues rolled back and her jaw distended, her neck craning round to look.

"Like this," I growled, pumping from head to hilt.

She bit her lip so hard I feared she'd draw blood. "Oh god yes, just like that." Whipping her head around she splashed her curls across her back. "Now pull my hair."

I raked and gathered the silky white strands into my right hand. Slowly I inched it toward me until I'd just about taken up the slack. Several strokes later she glanced over her shoulder and scowled. There was desperation in her eyes, and in her voice when she snarled. "I said pull my fucking hair."

My erection flexed inside her. Wrapping her hair round my fist I yanked it back toward my chest. "Fuck yes," she rasped. "Fuck me like you mean it."

I plowed her pussy, the makeshift ponytail excellent leverage for the swinging of my hips. Her ass rippled under the contact, spine and neck curled to a gorgeous French curve. I pressed my free hand to the small of her back. She locked her arms straight and braced against the floor in front of her. Taking the hint I picked up the pace, manifesting the additional spirit she craved.

A searing pleasure scorched my cock, burning through my core and into my chest. In the minutes that followed my senses seemed sharper. The air thicker. The colors and stitching of her costume top brighter. The pitch of her screams wound upward as her breath came shorter, a sign of the orgasm spooling in her sex. I pulled her tighter and smacked her ass before digging my fingertips into that muscle and working it against my rhythm.

She was all in now; eyes squeezed shut, mouth contorted, heaving herself back on my cock. Her syrup flowed freely, soaking her inner thighs and splashing between slapping skin. The twinge in my balls grew stronger. The eruption was inevitable and bubbling up fast. But I wanted to stretch this ecstasy as long as I could. I forced my mind to wander a moment -- to focus on anything but this sublime pussy devouring my dick.

Suddenly her voice changed. Squeals clipped into chirps. Aerobic panting morphed into gasps. Her legs began to tremble and her arms began to shake. I secured my grip and held on, keeping up a strong steady beat. Her tremors quickened then her body froze; limbs stiff and strained until the second tsunami smashed across her shore.

Her ass shuddered. Wild spasms rattled her legs, kicking her feet against the floor. Her pussy choked my cock like a vice, holding me deep to ride out the storm. Her breath returned in delirious moans and half-formed syllables. Exhausted, her arms gave out, sliding her chest to the floor and her face to the carpet. I collapsed on her back; abdomen curled around her quivering rump.

We lay together, quiet, trying to catch our breath. Resting on a forearm I skimmed my lips up over her neck. I drifted to her cheek, then to the outer ridge of her ear before gently pinching the lobe between my teeth. She giggled, giddy in the denouement of her orgasm. My cock retreated slowly from her sheath before inching back into her furnace. She shivered a sigh.

"Did you cum," she whispered, twisting her arm to pet the side of my face. I shook my head no. She smiled mischievously, patting the spot beside us. "Sit up."

I slipped off and into place like she directed, leaning back on my arms, glistening cock pointing to the ceiling. She wriggled her way between my thighs. Cupping my weighted balls she smushed them to the base of my dick. The head nudged her chin as she looked up at me. "You want to see my superpower?"

My brain glitched again. Not waiting for an answer, she sealed her lips around the swollen glans and sucked me into her mouth.

Down, down, down she went, until my cock head squeezed into her throat and her lips settled against my balls. My ass leapt up, erection stretching, hungry for more of this new pleasure. She didn't even flinch. She came up for air and went right back down, swirling her tongue around the shaft as she descended.

Her head bobbed vigorously in my lap, constricting my dick, massaging me in her gullet. My pulse pounded in my ears. I watched her consume me, relaxed and confident, feet kicking lazily above her ass. My head lolled back, a sigh deflating my chest. Dizzy with lust I lost myself for a moment. Enthralled by the magic of her mouth.

Fighting the fog I raked her hair out of her face and rested the hand on the back of her head. She glanced at me, batted her eyes, and returned to work. I pressed a little when she hit bottom. She peeped, but stayed down, poking my balls with the tip of her tongue. A shiver rocked my abdomen. I growled and she giggled. She had me right where she wanted me.

She'd pushed me to the brink, and I felt myself slipping. I tried to fight it, savor a few more seconds. But I was too far gone, and her mouth was too inviting. Every episode reached a climax. Muscles taut I braced for mine. She sensed a change and looked up, reading the beautiful agony on my face. Grabbing my thighs she closed her eyes and shoved her lips to my root and her chin down to my balls.

My stomach dropped as my cum boiled over, surging through my dick and spewing down the back of her throat. I lurched against her face with every burst. Unfazed, she held me deep, milking my cock each time she swallowed. I scrunched her hair with trembling fingers and held her head still, draining my reservoir into her vessel. The room spun then dipped to black. My arms gave out and I slid flat to the floor.

....

When the spasms finally subsided, I curled my neck and looked over my chest to the top of her head Slowly she raised it, until her lips popped from the tip of my cock and it fell to my abdomen with a dull thud. She smiled at me, face flush, semen dribbling from the corner of her mouth and clinging to her chin. She scooped the gooey white strand and twirled it round a fingertip before gracefully licking it clean.

My dick jumped at the smack of her lips. She gave it a stroke and a gentle squeeze, then draped herself over me, slithering up and resting her head on my chest. I drew a hand up to her shoulder. Swooped the other arm across the small of her back, palm caressing that smooth, supple ass. The weave of the suit felt surprisingly cool in contrast to the tack and heat of her skin.

We rested, spent, until the blue hue of dusk deepened to black, and the lights of the city twinkled in the windows. She nuzzled into my neck and traced my ear with her fingers. Loose strands of her hair tickled my nose. She still smelled like spring. I exhaled slowly.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

She sighed. She reached down between her legs and slipped a finger inside, then spanned the sweet, sticky digit across my lips. "Much," she whispered.

She rolled off onto her back beside me, one arm flopped over her head, the other crossing her stomach. We lingered, musing and laughing, until finally she seemed to notice the darkness and asked me for the time. I stretched to recover my phone from under the couch and tapped it to life.

"7:50," I said, surprising myself.

Her face fell. "Shit. I have to go."

Seeming reluctant, Melissa twisted to her feet and busied herself getting dressed. I picked myself up and followed suit. I stepped back into my underwear and jeans, then set about trying to track down my shirt. Finding it stuffed behind a cushion I dug it out and shook it, threading an arm inside.

"Wait."

I turned to find her close, unbuttoned jeans riding low on her hips, a flash of red panties peeking out from the fly. She glanced down at the heathered gray fabric in my hand. Crossing her arms she grabbed her top by the waist and peeled it off over her head. Two perfect teardrop breasts fell back to her chest. She pulled the top right side out and thrust it toward me.

"Trade you," she said.

I eyed the suit, lingering too long on her tits before returning to her face. Slowly I extended my arm and exchanged the costume piece for my tee. As she hauled it on I rubbed my thumbs over the stitching of the 'S' and the corner points of the diamond.

"You don't need this?" I asked, confused. She shook her head.

"I have one. And we wrap tomorrow so...they won't need the rest.

She tucked a corner of the tee shirt into her waist, leaving the rest free. She slipped her hands into her pockets and yanked them out quickly. A frown clouded her face. She patted each pocket, front and back, then surveyed the room.

"Have you seen my phone?" she queried, unsettled.

"Uuuh...yeah," I chuckled. "On the roof, in like, six pieces. Remember?"

She thinned her lips and sighed. A little embarrassed she hung her head. "Right, that whole thing."

Again, it seemed like there was more. But she didn't offer, and I didn't push. "I'll get you a ride share," I offered, "if that's what you want."

"Thank you."

She glided out of the room. I fell into the couch and opened the app, booking a nice car to the address she shouted from the kitchen. As I set the phone on the end table she reappeared, sipping a tall glass of water with an obscenely large ice cube floating on top.

"Fifteen minutes," I said as she approached. She nodded. Setting the glass down she picked up the phone and swiped up.

"You don't lock this thing?"

I shrugged. "There's nothing important on there. What are you doing?"

She tapped for several seconds before answering the question. "Giving you my number," she said. "So you can call me when you finish your script."

My mouth fell open. I could barely believe what I heard. "I probably won't pick up," she added. "But I will call you back."

She perched the phone on top of the glass and turned toward me. Her eyes as bright as her smile she leaned down, sinking a knee into the cushion either side of me, straddling my lap. Draping her arms round my neck she touched her forehead to mine.

"Now," she whispered, grinding over my cock. "What can we do for 15 minutes?"

12