Kumar Apartments Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mein: No issue bhaiya, I feel a lot comfortable here already.

Bhaiya: Ok then, bye Akash, bye Shobha.

He went off closing the main door behind him, now it was only me and my sister-in-law Shobha in the whole house. She went and sat on the living room sofa and switched on the TV. I looked at her while she was tuning by the channels, she was sitting cross-legged which made the slit in her gown go little spreading and gave me a clear view of her thighs once again. She turned on to some music channel in which the song named "barish" from the movie Half Girlfriend was playing on. After watching the song for a few seconds Shobha asked: So Akash! Do you have any girlfriend?

Me: No! Not yet bhabhi. (To be honest, I was lying and I do had a girlfriend in my college)

Shobha: Why?! Don't lie, you do look good. I just have to use my common sense that you must have been with more than one girl in your college life.

I was now getting shy about the fact that she thinks am capable of getting girls around me and I said: No bhabhi, am not lying. I really didn't have any girlfriend.

Shobha: Ok maybe not a girlfriend but maybe a half girlfriend, Ha Ha Ha!

Me: What is a half girlfriend you're talking about?

Shobha: Like a girlfriend but not committed one but with complete benefit.

Now this was something I was not expecting from Shobha to ask me so openly. She wasn't elaborating on the terms clearly but I was aware of what she was speaking about.

Me: Hh god bhabhi, I neither had a full nor half girlfriend. Trust me.

Shobha: Oh, why so? Are you a bookworm type of nerd who didn't get a chance to spare his time for girls? Tell me Akash don't be shy to me.

Saying that she literally moved her gown from the slit part and started itching her thighs exposing it to me as if she wanted to indicate that she isn't shy to me so neither I should be.

Me: Ok, I admit I had one in my college but no one now, I'm single now.

Shobha: Oh single ready to mingle and bingle hmmm, Ha Ha Ha! Ok, who was she?

Me: IIn my second year when I was doing B.Com. But after final years we broke up, somehow it didn't work out well.

Shobha: Ok so it wasn't a proper love relation, just the attraction may be.

Me: Yeah, maybe.

Shobha: So did you guys just been casual boyfriend girlfriend or also took it to any other level.

Now with that question of her and her shameless show off of her smooth thighs as an addon, I was now starting to lose my control in the naughty bulge growing in my shorts. Her questions appeared to be stroking my cock virtually while the way she sat showing me her thighs was just making things uncomfortable in my short.

Suddenly she said: Ok live, I think I am making you uncomfortable.

I thought to myself did she saw anything raising in my cloths to know my exact feeling or something to which then she said: I mean I don't want to make you uncomfortable thinking about your past so I won't ask about it.

I got a bit relaxed now and we both started watching the TV again and this time the song named "oonchi hai building" from the movie "Judwa" was playing on. In the song, the actress named Jacquelin was showing off her thighs in her small dress while dancing. While watching the TV screen my eyes often tried to steal a glance at Shobha's thighs as her gown was still open at the slit and gave an open invitation to stare her, suddenly Shobha said: Sexy legs, isn't it Akash?

I got stumbled with her sudden question and answered: Wha... What?! Am sorry. What you said?

Shobha with a lip lock smile replies: I said, she has sexy legs, don't you think so?

It was sure that Shobha must have seen me peeking over her thighs but I maintained my fake innocency and answered: Yeah, I think so. Very fare.

Shobha: What's fare, she or her legs? Ha Ha Ha!

My face went almost rose pink out of blush and i answered: Oh bhabhi! What and all you keep asking?

Shobha: Don't be so innocent Akash, you aren't that good in acting.

Me: What do you mean? Acting? Who?

To my question, Shobha stared me with a naughty grin and said: I know you aren't that innocent as you are trying to pretend, I saw it earlier when you arrived.

Me: I ... I don't get you bhabhi, what do you mean?

Shobha: Damn Akash, I am trying to be so frank with you while we talk but... But you are just going on trying to be more prude kind of. Honestly don't you like to stare legs and thighs of a girl?

It was like a very straight question she shot on me like a bullet to which I said: Why on earth do you think so? Why do you feel am acting to be innocent? And what are you asking about legs? Am not getting any part it.

Shobha: Aww really, am talking about legs and thighs. Do you think I didn't notice your gaze on my legs and thighs when you arrived in the morning? Your eyes were down rather than seeing my face.

I felt nothing but myself completely sank in the water of shame, I had no more escape root, she knew I was staring her legs and was guilty but to my surprise I was also feeling a little freedom towards her as she was talking frankly to me now and so I said: Ok, Ok... So you caught me. Ok I admit I was admiring your legs, I couldn't help my self, you came up in your sleep shirt and I couldn't control my eyes and...

Shobha: And... And what? Say it out.

Me: And... And you are so beautiful.

Shobha: Just beautiful? That's all? Tell me.

Now she was really pulling me to talk further, definitely she was into naughty talks and so I was not planning anymore to restrict myself and said: And you are really a sexy woman, damn I said it. But I really mean it. Rakesh is really a damn lucky guy.

Shobha was now enjoying this naughty interrogation of her and asked me further: Why? Why do you think he's lucky?

Me: I just felt so.

Shobha with a dominant tone asked again: Why?

Me: To be honest if I was in his place I would have never left you alone here and went to my job.

Shobha: Then... Then where would have you gone?

Me: Don't force me bhabhi, if I say it, you might kick me out right now. Ha ha ha!

Shobha started laughing and said: No... Don't worry. I won't kick you out. Tell me now.

Me: I would have gone nowhere but been at home all day and night making love with a wife like you.

Shobha: Making love? Do you mean just romance or something else?

Me: As if you don't know. Aww, see who is acting to be innocent now.

Shobha with a beautiful naughty laugh says: Ha Ha Ha! I know exactly what you mean, was just checking how far you would go with it. Anyways, you like my legs, don't you?

I knew now it was the time when I can tell her my thoughts and said: Yes bhabhi, a lot. And I wish to see it more.

Shobha knew if this conversation went further I would go crossing my boundaries so to change the topic she said: Ha Ha Ha! Ok ok, enough of the talks, it's getting late. Let's go to the gym or else it will be crowded.

Me: It's fine for me if the crowd is of ladies.

Shobha winks at me and says: Maybe for you, but what the fun for me without any other male around when I workout. I won't mind if they stare at me while I sweat in my sportswear. That makes a woman feel beautiful and sexy.

Me: That means when I was staring at you, you liked it too, right?

Shobha: Then what did you think, why I was giving you a free show. Ha Ha Ha!

Me: Damn bhabhi, you are crazy.

Shobha: Ha Ha Ha! You don't know how crazy you are going to be further, just wait and see. And... Don't run off, Ha Ha Ha!

Each and every word of her was seductive, she was intentionally trying to tease me. Finishing off her lines she got up and walked to her bedroom and while closing it from inside she said: Just give me 5 minutes, I will change into my gym wear. Don't peek ok, peeking tom.

She winked at me as she called me peeking tom and locked the door from inside. Damn, I said to myself, what was that just happened. What was I talking to my sister-in-law? For a moment I felt I was dreaming about what all talks happened.

5 minutes later Shobha comes out of her room and one more bloody whirlpool to my male hormones. Seeing her, my eyes got glued on her. She was in a tight sports crop top and very tight shorts. As she came out she started stretching her arms to her side and then upward. Her top and short were so tight fit on her skin that when I looked to the shadow of her cast over the wall behind her, it looked like it's her shadow with no clothes on her. While she was stretching I was able to notice that there was no impression of any kind of staps of bra on her top and nor any impression of her panties over her short. I started wondering if she's naked inside or is it some kind of inner that doesn't show over the cloths. Is she wearing nothing other than those two pieces of cloth?

By then she turns and faces her back towards me and bend over to touch her feet with her hands. Damn goodness! She did it for a few more time and while she did her ass cheeks were stretching towards my direction in her tight shorts. I was able to draw the outline of her perfect curvy ass in my mind. I was not feeling anymore shy towards her nor I was not feeling to hide my thoughts from her after what all talks we just had a few minutes back and moreover Shobha already admitted that she liked when I admired her so I wasn't trying anymore to take my eyes off her sexy body and said: Wow bhabhi! You are looking so damn hot chick!

Shobha got up and turned towards me and said: Ha Ha Ha! Chick? Hot chick?

Me: Yes bhabhi, really you look hot in your sportswear.

Shobha was laughing as well she had a blush that she was unable to hide from me and said: Ha Ha Ha! Really? Do I look that hot? Like a hot sexy bhabhi?

Me: Oh yeah, very hot and sexy bhabhi like Savita bhabhi!

Shobha: Oho! So you read Savita bhabhi, hmmmm.

Me: Yes, I have read her all episodes up to date.

Suddenly it struck to my mind and I asked: By the way, how do you know about Savita bhabhi, and its something related to reading stuff? Ha Ha Ha! Don't tell me you read it too.

Shobha: Yeah, some times, but am not that great fan of her like you who have read all her episodes up to date.

Me: Yes, I am a great fan of her comics, I have downloaded all her episodes.

This was the second time again when I thought she wanted to end this conversation about a porn comic coz she walked to the main door saying: Ok... Enough of the talk now, we are getting late for the gym. Come fast now, comic reading pervert. ha ha ha!

I got up with a little boner inside my shorts and followed her out of the house. The way we talked so much of naughty stuff including the topic of Savita bhabhi and then in the last the way she called me a pervert with a wicked laugh. That word from her beautiful lips was so naughty. Oh god, this day was just getting better and better I guess.

To be continued...

12