Kumar Apartments Ep. 07

Story Info
A perfect stranger to a hot friend.
8k words
4.66
6.7k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: Amit came to Banglore city for a job interview and very soon came to know the hidden naughtiness of his cousin sister Swati, Swati has promised him to give a naughty time once he reaches back home in the evening. Amit had to meet a friend of his regarding some job opening and now was returning back to Kumar apartment.

-----------------------------------------

Narrated by Amit

After meeting one of my college friends in Bangalore city I was now at the central bus stand of the city waiting for my bus that would take me back near Kumar apartments. After waiting for about 10-15 minutes I got the perfect bus that my friend has mentioned. I was annoyed when I noticed the bus seats were completely occupied, but I was happy too, thinking of what all am I gonna do once I reach home... after all my sexy little cousin sister Swati was waiting at home and also she has promised me to give an amazing time tonight. I got on the bus and made myself in a corner where I can stand comfortably. The bus made its way out of the stand and soon it was on the road, I kept looking at the roads of the city, new places making landmarks in my mind, and often I was also checking on the ladies standing at the front. (in India, women use to sit or stand at the front rows of the bus.)

As the bus moved further I kept gazing upon each and every female, well I had nothing else to do while standing in a moving bus. As my gaze kept shift from one woman to other at a particular lady it got stuck. She was tall, wearing a full mid sleeve shirt and black tight jeans. Since she was facing her back to me I couldn't see her face, all I could see was her slim fit figure, tight petite ass wrapped in her tight jeans, long shining silky hair, noticing the color of the skin of her arm, I was able to make out she is milky fair. I wished if I was close to her I would have found an excuse to smack that tight ass of hers.

Time went by as the bus moved forward stoping at certain stops, people got down, people got on and it continued while my eyes were locked on that particular woman just to get a glimpse of her face if possible, as people got down she found herself an empty seat. The bus had front and back facing parallel seats, and for my luck, she got on the seat which was facing to the back of the bus, eventually facing me and there it was, I was able to see her beautiful face, at last. She had a cute but little wicked and sexy face future... till now I was wishing if I could smack her ass but after seeing her face I was now playing romantic songs for her in my head.

As now she was facing towards me, I was so busy staring straight onto her face that I almost forgot that she too can see me staring at her, and exactly that happened when she once lifted her head and straight away looked into my eyes. I was stumbled but also unable to take away my eyes from hers, her eyebrows went narrow and her face immediately gave an annoyed expression, she turned her face away looking out from the window. I was so embarrassed, what would she have thought of me. Damn me, she caught me staring at her.

After a minute my gaze wandered around and again went back on her face, she was smiling on her cell phone, maybe texting someone, maybe her bloody boyfriend. Damn, I was cursing even tho I didn't know if she has a boyfriend. A sudden feeling of possessiveness ran over me to a complete stranger woman who I have only seen yet. She was constantly seeing out and then seeing her cell phone and I guess she was texting, replying to someone, and then something happened that really confused me, she lifted her face straight away to look at me and then gave a very little, like just for namesake smile. Fuck... did she gave me a smile... or someone else behind me... thinking that I turned back to see who was she smiling at but there wasn't anyone responding to her, I turned back to see her and as she realized what I was doing she looked back to her cell phone and laughed in silence placing her hand on her mouth.

What the fuck... I asked myself... I felt ashamed of my stupid reaction and more ashamed realizing she saw it, but I was somehow happy too, at least I made her smile and laugh. I felt courage in me, I again started looking at her in case if she looks at me again I was determined to give a smile back. And just in few seconds my courage got me my reward, she looked at me again, I thought of nothing and gave her a smile and to my total surprise, she smiled back. Damn fuck my luck... I was so happy, I don't know why but I was damn happy just to get a smile back from her.

Time passed and the gazing game kept going, sometimes she caught me staring and sometimes not, but not every time she was responding to me with a smile. Some 15 minutes later my stop was arriving, I felt depressed as I realized my stop was nearing, I knew this beautiful moment of admiring her was at an end, my heart felt down realizing this might be the last few seconds I will ever be seeing her in my life. I don't know why but I wished from the bottom of my heart at that moment, I wished if I could ever... ever see her again in my life and then I realized... god can hear our any wishes.

She got up from her seat and moved out to the queue of other women standing to get down at the upcoming stop. Damn, I was fucking so happy to realize that she is getting down exactly at my stop... I was happy to know that she might be living somewhere near this stop, so maybe in the future someday I might see her again. As the bus stoped I moved out seeing if she got down or not, we both got down at the same time, and then she started walking forward. I too walked behind her maintaining the distance that we gained while getting down from the front and back doors of the bus.

We walked for a minute or two, she in front and me about 8-9 steps behind, I felt weird coz she was walking on the same path which was leading towards the apartment, but since I was new here, I thought maybe this road might lead somewhere else too. As time passed, she kept walking forward and me behind her as if I was following her, well I wasn't intentionally. As we both reached the mid-way towards the apartment, the road was really silent, with not a single vehicle or human around. I knew she was aware that am walking behind her, many a time she was trying to sneak behind at me from the corner of her eye as if checking was I still walking behind her, and then all of a sudden she stopped and turned towards me with an annoyed look, I got stumbled and stoped as she yelled: Are you following me!!?

I was shocked at her yelling question, I looked around to see if there's anyone else she might be yelling at, but no... I collected my words just enough to ask: What?

She points her finger at me and says: Yeah you... am talking to you... are you following me?

I gulped a lump of saliva down my throat and replied: No... not at all! I was just...

She didn't let me finish and said: Shut up! I know it... you are following me... I noticed it in the bus too... you were staring at me all the way and now you got down behind me!!

Her voice was taking a rapid pitch in its word and I was worried now, I was worried what if she creates a scene and people might show up, beat me down in this unknown city. I was unable to find a way to make her understand that I wasn't following her rather I was just making my own way to the apartment.

Me: No... Please understand... it's not as you think madam... I was going to my home... trust me!

She looked at me with a narrow eye and questioned: Oh... really? You think am a fool!

Me: No madam no... Seriously I was going to my home. In Kumar apartment!

She: Oh... let me tell you, stalker! I live in Kumar apartment for the past 3 years, ok! And I haven't seen you ever! I know you are lying, let me call the police, shall I?

I was now dead worried, she was talking about calling the cops, I said: But... but why? What did I do??

She took her cell phone from her pocket and said: Really you don't know why? Coz you were following me and you made me feel insecure.

At last, I joined my hands and said: Please trust me... I just arrived last night, I stay there at my uncle's house, his name is Moorthi... Mr. Moorthi!

She looked at me with a confused look saying: Hmmm... Moorti?

Me: Yes... Mr. Moorti... ok hmmm... maybe you know Swati... his daughter!

She: Ahh... yeah, Swati, I know her... you are at her place... What's your relation with her?

At least I felt a relief that she knows Swati and I won't be in trouble, I answered her: She's my cousin sister, Moorti uncle is my mom's bother.

She: Oh... ok ok! Then fine...you should have told me.

Me: You were angry... you didn't even let me talk.

She smiled and said: You were staring at me from long back, I thought you were following me... thought you were stalking me to get my home address and all.

Me: Thank god at least you didn't call the police instead of talking to me, or else I would be a guest to the cop's frustrations tonight.

She laughed at my stupid humor, really her laugh was adorable. She then said: Ok... I am Shradha, I stay on the 14th floor of A-block in Kumar apartments... same as yours... I mean Swati's.

Me: Ok... nice to meet you, madam... I will really never be able to forget this meet.

She again laughs and says: Ha-ha-ha! It was your fault... I did what I felt right at the moment.

Me: I didn't know gazing at a woman can get me in such trouble in this city.

Now we started walking towards the apartment, and we were walking parallel to each other, it was a thrill for me to walk along with such a beautiful woman, no matter a few seconds earlier she was about to get me killed.

Shradha: Gazing isn't a crime but sometimes... too much staring can be trouble... that made me felt like you were really following me on purpose. Moreover, I never saw you in the apartment before, so you were a perfect stranger to me as well.

Me: Ok... anyway, am glad at least I made a new friend.

Shradha: Friend? Who? I haven't made you my friend yet.

Me: No... I... I mean maybe while we talk and walk to the apartment we might...

Shradha: Hmmm... being cunny mmmm? Now, what's your next move? To ask my number?

Me: Nooo... no madam... I am not that type of cheesy fellow!

Shradha: Ha-ha-ha, yeah I saw that earlier... from your staring on every girl on the bus.

Me: Come on madam, you are still on that... I didn't know you stay here... or else I haven't even looked at you.

Shradha: Ohh... so what if I wasn't... Stared and made a hole in my face?

I laugh and replied: Come on madam... I wasn't... like staring... just sometimes... my eyes met yours and you felt so.

Shradha: Hmmm yeah... sometimes... right? I saw your sometimes... between what do you do?

Me: I came to this city for a job interview that was yesterday.

Shradha: Ahh yeah, you told me... so how was it?

Remembering my interview my face went dull, I remembered how uncle and Swati told me that if the company doesn't call, then it's a no job sign. I said in a low voice: Mmmm just don't remind me of it... worst time of my life I can say.

Shradha: Why? What happened?

Me: I don't think I performed well in yesterday's interview... that's why I went to meet one of my college friends who work here... hope he might help me in getting a job.

Shradha: Hmmm... don't worry... it's a big city... and every big city has its own big struggles.

Her phone rang up and she said: 1 minute Amit!

She then attends her call and starts talking.

Shradha: Hello!

...

Shradha: Yeah I got it... just reaching back to the apartment now.

...

Shradha: Yeah sure... I will... bye then.

She cuts the call and then responds to me: Yeah, what were you saying?

Me: Nothing much you we were talking about the struggle and...

Suddenly something staked my mind... when the call came she said to me "1 minute Amit!", I asked myself how the fuck she knows my name... I haven't told her my name.

Me: By the way madam... how you know my name?

Shradha: What?

Her face gave a surprised look and she said: Oh... ok ok... so even your name is Amit? I just said it randomly.

Me: Randomly... and you caught the exact correct name?

Shradha: Ha-ha-ha, I know someone who looks just like you... you both have a resemblance and his name is Amit as well... so in a flow... I called you Amit. So your name is Amit, hmmm!

Me: What a coincidence.

Suddenly my phone rang up and I took it out of my pocket to find it was Swati calling me. Seeing her name on my cell I got excited, though she might be desperately waiting for me, maybe she's alone at home and like in the morning, she wants me on her as soon as possible, I was damn excited to feel a tingle in my crotch and I picked the call: Helloo!

Swati: Hey Amit bhaiya! Where are you?

Me: Just near the apartment... in few minutes I will be home!

Swati: Ok, do you have the keys?

Me: Keys? No... why?

Swati: Am at a friend's place... we have a birthday party here... and mom dad went to some relatives I guess... so there's no one at home now.

All my hot daydreams with her faded off to give me worries, I said: What... I don't have any keys... now what will I do?

Swati: I thought you might be at your friend's place right now, so thought to inform you to come late or stay at your friend's place tonight.

Me: But I am already at the apartment now... what will I do now?

Swati: Offo... sorry for that Amit bhaiya, you should have called once before returning, right?

Me: Damn it! When will Uncle aunty return... or when will you return?

Swati: I don't know about them... maybe late... they went to attend some marriage function... and I will be back by 1 or 2 midnight.

I saw the time on the phone and talked back: it's just 7 now... oh god... where will I go now?

Swati: Do one thing, there's a bar area in the apartment, why don't you go there have a beer or anything and wait for any of us to return.

Me: But...

Swati: No but... it's your fault Amit bhaiya, you should have asked all these to mom and dad before you left.

I thought to myself how can I now scold her, after all, it's her house... am just a guest not in the state to be bossy on her, I said: Hmmm ok... please try to return a little early, please!

Swati: Ok bhaiya... I will.

She cuts the call, I was heartbroken, not just lost the chance to have naughty fun with Swati but also worried about where to go now... I felt home-less. I forgot Shradha was still with me, she noticed my paled-out face and asked: What happened... Any problem?

I didn't want to invite her to my personal issues so I said: No... nothing much.

Shradha: Hmmm... I can see that on your face, who was it?

Me: No no... nothing much... it was Swati.

Shradha: So... what did she say to you that you suddenly lost your glow, ha-ha-ha!

She made me smile, I said in a low voice: She said she isn't at home, nor her parents are and I don't have the key of their house either, so...

Shradha: Ohh... that's sad... what you gonna do now?

We were now at the main entrance of the apartment, I looked at the tall apartment building and said: Mmmm... she said there is some bar here... asked me to wait until they come back.

Shradha: Yeah... it's there.

She points her finger toward a direction and continued: That's the b-block... bar is behind it, you can go from the basement, that's a short-cut. When will they return?

I was not in a mood to go to the bar, as I knew I don't have much money to spend it on booze at this point of time where I wasn't sure about my job search, looking towards the b-block building I said: uncle aunty will return late, Swati will be back by 1 or 2 she said.

Shradha: O-oh... you are in deep shit... go and have some beer or whatever you like.. oh sorry do you booze?

I turned back to face Shradha and answered: Yeah I do occasionally... but I don't have much to booze at this state... I wish I had a job.

My face definitely showed her that I was sad, my voice was low, she said: Mmmm... don't be sad Amit.

Me: Naah... am not...

I made a fake smile seeing her kind concern towards me, I said: Anyways... I can wait in the park till they return... thank you madam... it was nice meeting you.

Shradha: Yeah... me too... sorry am getting late... take care... and tell my wishes to Swati.

She smiled and turned her way, started walking showing me her back, deep inside me I wanted to stop her, wanted to say to stay with me and talk, I was alone so please stay... but that was in my head... and why would she stay here with me, after all, I was still not her friend... as per her. I stood still and watched her taking each step and moving away from me and then she suddenly turn and ask: Hey... what about your dinner Amit? You said they will be late right?

Once again I was so pleased seeing her concern, a smile appeared on my lips and I said: Well... I don't know... I have some money, I will buy something.

Shradha: Ok... hmmm... good.

She smiled and turn off and make one more step away from me and then again she turns back and asked something I never expected from her, she asked: Why don't you come to my place... have dinner and come back and wait in the park for them.

Listening to her invitation my heart skipped a beat and then it beat double the rate it was. I couldn't digest she actually said it to me, but I also thought is she pitying my situation. Is she offering this kindness thinking I am helpless and homeless right now, thinking of that I said: No no... it's fine, am alright... thanks.

Shradha: Oh, come on, don't think anything else... Swati is a friend of mine, you are her cousin... so let me help you for this time. I don't want her to know I didn't help her cousin when he needed it... so come with me.

I thought to myself how kind Shradha is, as kind as beautiful she is, trying to help me, a partial stranger, moreover, I had nothing to do rather than waiting in the park... so now I had a chance to be a little more with Shradha, at least I would get someone to talk, I said: Ok if you insist and if it's not a problem to you.

Shradha: Ha-ha-ha, don't worry, it's not a problem for me to cook a plate extra... and also I will let you meet someone at my home too.

I walked towards her and asked: Who's that?

Shradha tapped my arm and said: Come with me and you can guess who while we reach there.

We started moving together, as we reached the 14th floor she walked past and I followed her. I watched her walking forward, no wonder she was helping me with her kindness, but I am a guy, my eyes were again on her petite ass tightly wrapped in the fabric of her jeans. As she oped the door of her flat I was surprised to see a kid running from inside to her and crawled on her as she lifted him to her arms. He was some 9 or 10 years old. I wondered who is he to her while Shradha pampered him and said: My baby... did you missed mommy?!!

I was a bit shocked... she have a son? She didn't at all look like a mom... did she adopted him in her teenage? I was standing at the door lost in my questions when she turned and said: Amit... meet my son Akshun.

She then said to the kid: Akshun... say hi to Amit uncle.

Akshun: Hi Amit uncle!

Out of my shock, I collected some words and said: Aa...aa... Akshun... hi dear

The kid got shy and hid his face in her neck while Shradha tells me: Come inside Amit. Why are you standing there?

As I went inside behind her, I looked around the interior of her house, I was sure there itself that she is really rich. The floor wasn't tiled floors as in Swati's house, it was carpeted. I stopped and started removing my shoes thinking better I hold my manners and not spoil her carpet. She was moving forward making pep talks to her son when she turned and saw me and said in a bold tone: Hey... what are you doing... it's ok, wear it... don't take it off.