Kylie & Old Harry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you are a teasing little slut. You like my cock inside your cunt, don't you?" he managed to gasp through his laboured breathing.

"Yes," she panted. Every thrust of his prick was driving her crazy, propelling her ever closer to what she knew would be a big orgasm.

"I should have known you were a sex crazed whore, just like your mot..." Instead of finishing his sentence his lips found hers and his tongue invaded her mouth.

Kylie found herself kissing him back energetically, even though a part of her knew that everything about the old man, and what he was doing to her, should have filled her with revulsion.

She broke off the kiss to moan, "Yes, oh, yes, keep going, you dirty old fuck. I'm going to come!"

Mr. Roper continued to pound down upon her. He was covered in sweat and sounded breathless as he gasped into her ear, "You've never been properly fucked before, have you? Admit it, you horny, little trollop, you never thought an old man like me could fuck you like this, did you?"

Then a series of the most intense sensations Kylie had ever experienced in her young life coursed through her body like a tsunami, and the old man's continued hammering of her pussy only served to extend the waves of euphoria rolling through her.

Kylie wrested her arms away from his grip but only so she could wrap them tightly around his neck and draw his body closer. Instinctively, she knew that the greater their body contact, the more prolonged and intense her orgasm would be. At that very moment she couldn't have cared less about the rubbish she let spew from her mouth. "You're the best, Mr. Roper. I never thought being fucked could feel this good. I'm just a horny little slut, but I think you've ruined me for other men with that big, fucking cock of yours. Now, shut up and keep fucking me you old bastard!"

Until this very moment, secretly screwing his very good looking and randy neighbour, Caroline, had been the highlight of his life, but here he was fucking her gorgeous, eighteen-year-old daughter and that topped everything else. This realisation was enough to finally send him over the edge. Despite having come earlier, Old Harry just couldn't hold out any longer. "Shit! Oh, shit, I'm coming," he grunted.

Mr. Roper came inside her. Kylie could feel his huge cock pulsate strongly, as it pumped out his jism. Both his hands grabbed hold of her tits, squeezing them tightly, and his mouth fell upon hers again, as he probed her with his long tongue. He continued to piston his cock into her young, tight cunt until there was no point any more, then collapsed upon her panting heavily.

"Bloody hell!" he gasped. "You're a great little fuck!"

*******

That evening, Caroline confronted Kylie, "I had a pasta dish prepared for old Mr. Roper. It's not in the fridge. Did you and your dad eat it when he came home from work?"

"No mum," replied Kylie. "I brought the casserole dish over to Mr. Roper earlier."

Caroline gave her daughter a peculiar look, but Kylie couldn't tell if it was one of suspicion or concern.

"You did?"

"Well, you're always saying I don't do enough around here," said Kylie sweetly, but holding eye contact with her mother defiantly for perhaps a faction of a second too long.

"Did you go inside his house?"

"No way! The place looked like a smelly dump. I gave it to him when he answered the door and hurried home to finish my homework."

"Okay. That was very good of you," said Caroline.

Kylie wasn't sure if she'd convinced her mother that nothing untoward had happened in Mr. Roper's, but she was certain tonight was not the night to talk about Australia.