Kyree and I Ch. 04: Alpha

Story Info
Ezra submits to Kyle and Sammy.
4k words
4.83
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Alpha

I woke with a groan as I felt something warm and wet glide against my morning wood. Opening my eyes, I saw Kyree hard at work licking and kissing my throbbing member, his perfect bubble butt on clear view for me. "Good morning, slut," he said between kisses. "How did you sleep?"

I opened my mouth to answer but let out a groan instead as he slid my cock down his throat, taking it to the base in one smooth motion. I moaned as his tongue began to play with my shaft. "Oh, that isn't fair. You should let me answer first. It was very peaceful but waking up like this made it even better."

He giggled, his throat vibrating against my cock. I gasped, my hips bucking involuntarily. Now I knew why Daddy and Kyree loved it when I did it.

He released my cock, a strand of saliva connecting us for a moment. I let out a disappointed groan.

Kyree smiled at me. "We need to work on your stamina. You'll need to be able to last a lot longer in the future. And since I'm not giving you my ass until Daddy takes yours, I have something else I think you might like." He grabbed my legs and, with surprising strength, pushed them up, making me present my ass to him. "I know you enjoyed my finger in here last night, so I know you're going to love this." With that, he leaned down and licked my virgin hole.

I immediately starting leaking as he began to eat me out, licking and sucking at my ass. My breathing turned to ragged gasps as pleasure shot through me and my cock throbbed uncontrollably. After a moment, I felt pressure against my hole and with minimal resistance, his tongue slipped into my ass.

I almost came from the sensation alone, equal parts foreign and arousing as he probed my hole with his tongue. My cock jumped and bounced as my hips bucked against my will as his tongue pushed deeper and deeper, far further than any tongue human tongue could. Suddenly, it pressed against my prostate, and I could not control myself anymore. With a high-pitched groan, I released my load, shotting all over my bed and into his hair.

Is it subsided, he pulled out and looked up at me. I saw his tongue had lengthened to a foot long and he crawled up my body, dragging his semi-erect cock up my legs to rest on my stomach as he kissed me, his tongue pushing deeply down my throat, bypassing my gag reflex entirely, forcing me to taste myself. The kiss lasted for a minute before he pulled away, his tongue quickly shrinking to a normal size.

"That was amazing," I breathed as he rested his head against my chest.

"And it will help you in the long run," he replied. "Incubus saliva, in addition to being a minor aphrodisiac, is also a muscle relaxant. It will keep you looser and partially negate your gag reflex." He winked at me. "Perfect for when you find a gloryhole."

I pictured that, on my knees while a strangers cock forced its way down my throat. Having to do all the work myself, focusing on just getting his cock off and covering me in his thick, smelly cum. The thought got me erect again, my cockhead pressing into Kyree's ass.

He giggled and jumped off me, giving me a full view of his adorable, naked body, and semi-erect cock. "Go take a shower and get ready for work," he said. "I'll clean up the mess in here."

I finally got out of bed, giving Kyree's naked ass a pinch, causing him to playfully slap my hand away. "Get out of here," he said. "It's already hard enough to not to take you right here, and I don't want to make your Daddy angry."

I chuckled and left the room, taking a quick shower before making Kyree and me some breakfast. He emerged wearing nothing but one of my older t-shirts, which hung to just past his knees, the tip of his cock peeking out from under the hem. Briefly, I imagined him in a dress which, with his feminine frame, he could pull off.

"Well, that was interesting," he said as he sat at the table.

"What?" I asked as I scrambled some eggs.

"Your desire briefly changed," he said. "For a moment, you wanted to dominate me rather than have me dominate you."

"I was imagining you in a dress," I said.

"Hmm," he said as he sat at the table. "If I put on a dress, would you take me like I want to take you?"

The image of Kyree wearing a dress, pulled up around his hips as I pounded his tight ass, made my cock twitch. "Would you be into that?" I asked.

"Yes, I would," he answered. "Don't get me wrong, I love to dominate, to watch larger men and women worship my cock and offer themselves fully to me. But sometimes," he shrugged. "It's fun to see things from the other side."

I chuckled and plated the food, serving it and sitting at the table. "Something else to look forward to, I guess."

We ate in silence, occasionally stealing glances at each other and smiling. Strangely, I didn't feel any sexual energy from him or any desire myself currently. If anything, this breakfast was like sharing a meal with an old friend. I realized that this was what Elias had meant in the locker room yesterday. In the bedroom, I was a bottom for cock. However, beyond that, nothing had really changed all that much.

"Are you going to take anyone else?" I asked, voicing something that had been nagging me for a little bit. "I mean, while you're living with me, are you going to go out and find yourself other fucktoys?" I knew, given my relationship with Elias and him, that I was being hypocritical. But the thought of him fucking anyone else made me uncomfortable.

He thought for a moment. "No, I don't think I will," he finally answered. "As I said, my father and I are rare exceptions to the norm. He settled down with my mom, and only fucks people that they bring into the bedroom together. I think I'm the same." He smiled warmly at me. "You are mine. I will only fuck someone else if it's something you agree to and are involved in."

Relief washed over me at those words, and I knew in that moment that I would be with him for the rest of my life.

After breakfast, I gave Kyree a quick peck on the cheek before leaving and heading for work. "By the way," I said, halfway through the door. "I'll be making a stop on the way home today. Elias told me I need to start training my ass for others that want to claim it, so I'm going to be stopping at a sex shop on the way home."

His eyes glinted at that. "Hurry home afterward. I'm already looking forward to trying out what you bring with you."

I chuckled. "Looking forward to it," I replied, leaving the smiling boy on my porch as I headed to work.

About halfway through my shift, there was a knock on my door. "Come in," I called.

The door opened and Sammy walked in. "Hey," he said, sitting down. "Can we talk?"

"Sure," I said, saving the progress on my current project and closing my laptop. "What's up?"

"You tell me," He replied. "Two days ago, you were sharing drinks with us at the bar, heading out for air because the physical affection between Kyle and I was making you uncomfortable. The next day, Elias asks us to make an excuse to leave so he can 'Break' you and then you're sending me a picture of Elias's dick across your face and calling him 'Daddy.' You've never given an indicator of being gay, or a sub, and believe me, I looked. So, what happened?"

I sat back and explained the events leading up to my domination yesterday, including the parts I had left out to Elias. I continued by detailing my conversation with Kyree the previous evening, finishing with "And now, I guess I'm a bi switch. I enjoy dominating women and being dominated by men. And the further I go with Kyree, the stronger my sexual urges will get."

He nodded thoughtfully. "So, you're a sub to men now?"

"Only in the bedroom," I clarified. "Out here, nothing will change. You're still one of my closest friends and drinking buddies. I'll still go to the gym with you guys and treat you the same as always have. Are you cool with that?"

"You don't have to worry about me," he answered. "I prefer to keep my time in the bedroom separate from everywhere else. Kyle though," he let out a sigh. "You've seen how he is with me in public. After yesterday, I guarantee he's going to be much more flirtatious with you, actively trying to seduce you and get in your pants."

"And you're ok with that?" I asked, arching an eyebrow. "I seem to remember you threatening to tear my throat out when I hit on him."

"I didn't know you then," he answered. "All I saw was some green asshole hitting on my mate. And as his Alpha, I couldn't let that stand. After I got to know you though, I began to hope you were gay. You're a great guy, and I was hoping to add another member to my pack. But you were with Ellen, so I abandoned that hope. When she broke up with you, Kyle and I were elated, thinking you might look our way. That's why we were more intimate in front of you, so you might consider it."

I had noticed an increase in physical intimacy around me after Ellen left. I thought that they had always been like that, and I had just been so focused on Ellen that I did not pay it much mind. Realizing that it had been an intentional effort made me feel stupid.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice," I said. "But what do you mean 'add another member to my pack'? is that a bedroom kink or something?"

"A little bit," he answered. "When a Regius mates with someone, the sub becomes a part of the doms pack, with the dom as the 'Alpha', through a magical bond of subservience. No one beneath a certain level of willpower can deny the Alpha and is powerless to resist their commands. Those who are strong enough to resist had the right to challenge for the right of being the new Alpha. This is how leadership was handled in ancient times."

"So, once you claim me, I literally can't say no to you?"

He nodded. "Here, I'll show you." He stood and closed his eyes for a moment before saying, in just over a whisper, "Kyle, come here."

A moment later, there was a knock at the door. "Ezra, can I come in?" Kyle asked.

"Sure," I answered, and the door opened, and Kyle walked in. he had a glazed look in his eyes, which cleared immediately after the door shut.

Sammy locked eyes with me, and I saw a predatory glint appear in them. "Lock the door," he commanded, not looking away from me.

After Kyle had complied, Sammy said, his voice low and rough, "Get me hard."

Kyle approached Sammy a knelt before him, unzipping, and pulling down his jean, revealing his sheath and massive balls. With no hesitation, he took on in his mouth and began to suck on it, fondling the other with his petite hands. Almost immediately, Sammy's cock began to peak out, and Kyle abandoned his balls and wrapped his lips around Sammy's emerging member, filling my office with the wet sounds of slurping. For a moment, I was thankful that my office was sound-proof and that it didn't have any windows facing the cubicle area, but that thought quickly fled as Kyle removed his head from Sammy's crotch and my eyes snapped to his full erection.

It was even bigger than the photo he had sent me, at least sixteen inches, and it throbbed as he stared directly at me, the veins pulsating in a steady rhythm. His knot was huge, easily the size of a small cantaloupe, and I marveled at how Kyle managed to fit something like that in his ass. My own cock grew to its full size, but I barely noticed as I could not tear my eyes away from Sammy's monstrous manhood.

"Come here," he commanded, and it took me a second to realize that that order was directed at me.

Wordlessly, I did as I was told, standing, and moving to stand in front of him.

His eyes flicked briefly to my bulging erection, and I saw relief flash through them. I realized that until this exact moment, he had been afraid that I would reject him, and I found that oddly adorable. "You will not touch yourself," he growled, his eyes again finding mine. "On your knees."

I knelt across from Kyle, Sammy's cock between the two of us. The scent of it was intoxicating, and I was already leaking. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Kyle asked. "Don't you just want to worship your Alpha's big, meaty cock." He grabbed my hair, pulling my face to Sammy's dick. I kissed it, running my tongue across the shaft as Kyle began to work the other side.

Sammy let out a groan as we kissed and licked his meat, our tongues occasionally overlapping as we worked to please him. My cock ached, begging to be touched, and I was letting out pitiful whines as I moved down to his balls, taking one in my mouth as one of my free hands massaged the other. Kyle grabbed my other hand and, with a sly grin, wrapped it around his own erect cock, which he had released from his pants. Without any prompts, I began to stroke him, jerking him off while I continued to suck on Sammy's engorged testicle.

"Stop," Sammy commanded. Reluctantly, I obeyed, only to be pulled into a deep kiss by Kyle, his tongue immediately wrestling with mine, our muffled moans filling the room. A moment later, he pulled away, leaving me gasping and whining.

Sammy grabbed my head, pulling me so my mouth was in front of his cock. At that moment, there was another knock at the door. "Hey chief," I heard Elias's voice. "I have a few budget reports I need to talk with you about."

Sammy grinned, down at me. Turning briefly to Kyle, he said. "Let him in." I opened my mouth to protest, and he took the opportunity to push his cock into my mouth.

I moaned as he entered me, pushing his length into me as Kyle stood and made his way to the door. His cock hit the back of my throat and, true to Kyree's word, while my gag reflex was still there, it did not prevent him from pushing past it, forcing me to take him all the way to his knot. My eyes immediately watered as my breath was cut off. I tried to push against his legs, but his sturdy arms held me in an iron grip as his cock pulsed in my throat. "Oh, yes," he moaned. "Take it, pet. Take all your Alpha's cock."

"Well, this is interesting," I heard as Elias entered, Kyle closing and locking the door behind him. "I thought we had an agreement. You told me you would hold off until I fully claimed him."

"I was going to," Sammy gasped back, pulling his cock out far enough to allow me a breath before slamming back into me, making my cock leak even more. "But when I saw him, I couldn't help myself. His scent was so arousing."

"I suppose I'll allow it," Elias replied with a chuckle. "But for breaking your agreement, you'll do these budget reports for me."

"Sure," another groan as he slammed into me again. "I'll take care of it as soon as we're done."

"I'll leave you to it then." He turned to leave, then paused. "Oh, before I forget, Cici wants to meet you, Chief. Not for anything sexual, she just wants to get to know you. Are you ok with me setting up a meeting?"

I registered his words enough to give him a thumbs up, but I was more focused on the cock in my mouth. Remembering my lesson this morning, I did my best to swirl my tongue around his shaft, humming occasionally, eliciting an even longer groan from Sammy.

"Good," Elias said. "I'll send you the details tonight." And with that, he left, and Kyle once again locked the door behind him.

As Kyle moved back toward us, Sammy said "Play with his ass, pet. Don't fuck him, he's not allowed to be taken until Elias claims him. But train his ass. If it's anything like his throat, he'll need a lot of preparation before he's ready for me.

"May I play with his cock too, my Alpha?" he asked, kneeling behind me, and pulling my pants down, revealing my tight hole and throbbing cock.

"You may," he replied. "But don't let him cum until I do."

Immediately, he buried his face in my ass, his tongue sliding smoothly into my hole, as he reached around and took my aching cock in his hands, jerking it in long, slow, even strokes, quick enough to get me to the edge but slow enough as to not push me over it. I started whining against Sammy's cock, which elicited another groan as he began to abuse my mouth even faster, my wet, slurping sounds mixing with the slap of his heavy balls against my chin.

"I want to knot you so badly," he moaned. "But I know you're not ready for that yet. Instead, I'll mark you with my promise to one day, make you a member of my pack, to make you submit to me as your Alpha. My cum will bind us together, making you forever the pack bitch. Now ready yourself, I'm" he slammed into me, pushing his knot against my lips. "Cumming!"

A deluge of cum washed down my throat as his cock spasmed against me, filling me with his thick seed. My stomach began to distend as he suddenly pulled out, dousing me with spurt after spurt of his baby batter, covering Kyles and my faces in seconds. My own orgasm shot through me, and I squealed as my own cum mixed with Sammy's against my body.

After several seconds, our orgasms died down, and Sammy sat heavily on the chair, his breath coming in long, ragged gasps. Looking down at me, he chuckled. "Elias was right, you do look good covered in cum."

I felt lips pressed against my neck as Kyle, who still had not released my shrinking cock, kissed it, his tongue lapping up some of Sammy's semen. "Delicious, isn't it," he breathed into my ear, causing a shiver to run through my body.

"It is," I answered, turning, and kissing him, using my tongue to share Sammy's load with him. I felt is shrinking cock press against my back and realized that he had also cum from this exchange. "Watching my Alpha dominate you," he said as we pulled apart. "That was so hot." He stood, turning to Sammy. "May I clean up the mess?" he asked.

Sammy simply nodded.

Kyle spoke a word I did not understand and waved a hand. Suddenly, I was clean, all the cum covering me was gone, and my clothes were clean and dry. I still felt the cum sloshing around in my belly, making me look like I had the start of a beer gut. But everywhere else was like nothing ever happened. Kyle let out a moan as I watched his stomach quickly inflate, and I realized where all the cum had gone. When he recovered, he winked at me. "We can't have you finishing out the workday covered in cum, now, can we? But I..." he patted and rubbed his swollen belly. "I think I need to go home. Is that cool with you, boss?"

I nodded. "Make sure you're here early tomorrow to finish your projects."

"Will do," he unlocked the door. "I look forward the continuation of our relationship." He eyed me hungrily. "We're going to have so much fun." And with that, he was gone, the door closing behind him.

I stood and returned to my desk, a little clumsily as I got used to the sudden weight in my stomach. It seemed that Sammy's cum did not have the same effect as Elias's had.

Sammy sat for a moment until he regained his breath. Standing, he quickly dressed himself before sitting back down. "Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked, and I saw concern flash through his eyes.

I chuckled. "Hell yeah, I had fun. That was hot."

He sighed in relief. "I'm glad to hear that. Truthfully, I was never really all that dominant."

I arched an eyebrow. "Really?"

"That's why I left my pack," he said. "I didn't like the thought of controlling another person, stripping their will away from them."

"You seemed just fine doing it to Kyle," I pointed out.

"I have special permission. Kyle has completely submitted to me and has given me permission to use my power, even outside the bedroom." He finally met my eyes. "In truth, he's much more dominant than I am, but he has been teaching me over the past eight years, and frankly," his eyes twinkled. "I think I'm getting pretty good at it."

I could not help but agree. "Is it going to be like that for me?" I asked. "Will I be unable to resist your commands?"

"No," he replied. "As an Alpha, my control isn't all that strong. It only works on Kyle because he willingly submits. He could break free at any time if he so chooses. I have a feeling my power will be even less effective on you."

12