L.U.S.T. (Libido Unchained Sex Toys)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gave the audience a few moments for these ideas to sink in.

"This handsome young man is now going to lube up the Butt Master 8/4 and I will ask him to insert it into my hungry butt. This lovely young lady will lube up the Butt Master 4/2 and will also ask this handsome young man to insert it into her cute butt. When we ladies are both suitably plugged up one of us will suck the handsome young man's penis while the other sucks his testicles. He will be in possession of both of our remote controls and with them he will demonstrate his power over us.

"Ladies, it is up to you to decide which of us does what, if you would like this young lady to suck his penis and me to suck his testicles please clap now."

There was loud clapping.

"If you would like me to suck his penis and this young lady to suck his testicles please clap now."

The clapping was even louder than before. I would suck his cock, the young lady would suck his balls.

The young man inserted the Butt Masters into both of our butts, much to the delight of the audience, especially when he inserted mine. As you can imagine, it takes a lot of effort to insert a huge butt plug into the anus of a tiny woman, especially when the tiny woman's wrists are cuffed behind her and she can't help him. It's even more entertaining in extreme close up on a big screen.

The young man stood sideways on to the audience with his legs apart and the remote controls in his hands. The young woman knelt behind him with her back to him. I stood in front of him, I'm too short to give him a blowjob kneeling. The young woman bent backwards, her head between his thighs, and took his testicles into her mouth. I bent forward and took his penis into my mouth. I was still wearing the collar and my wrists were still cuffed painfully between my shoulder blades.

"When you feel the vibrations of your butt plugs, Slaves," said the young man, "you will suck. When you feel the vibrations of your clit ticklers you will lick." Slaves? That wasn't in the script.

Neither of us would start sucking or licking until we got the signal.

The big screen had split into four quarters. One quarter was focused on the penis in my mouth, another was focused on the testicles in the young lady's mouth, the third was focused on the young man's face. The fourth and last quarter of the screen showed four columns of five big dots headed, BUTT(8/4)PLUG and CLIT(8/4)TICKLER and BUTT(4/2)PLUG and CLIT(4/2)TICKLER.

For a long time nothing happened. I gave him a couple of licks to tell him to hurry up. He pressed both of my No.5 buttons at once. I nearly jumped out of my skin. The Butt Master 8/4 was like a bucking bronco inside me and the clit tickler was doing something to my clit that definitely was not a tickle. I have experienced this machine a hundred times and it always takes me by surprise. I had to obey my master so I sucked and licked with all my might and my head was bobbing back forth which made my nipple bells ring out merrily. Then he switched me off and I stopped.

The audience were laughing and clapping at what they saw in extreme close up on the big screen.

The young man must have pressed both of the No.5 buttons on the young lady's remote control because she went into the same frenzy I had just come out of. The audience were very impressed.

For the next ten minutes or so he played us like fiddles, him pressing buttons at random and us desperately trying to comply appropriately with his commands. He was playing the audience too, he had them in the palm of his hand. Every woman in the audience, even the lesbians, wanted to be me. They wanted to be up on a stage, in chains, sucking an incredibly handsome young man's penis.

Eventually I sensed he was ready to orgasm. So was I. At the appropriate moment I screamed my orgasm scream- I wasn't faking it- and pulled my head back. The first jet of his semen shot into my wide open mouth. He took a couple of steps backwards and the second jet of his semen shot into the wide open mouth of the young lady. The audience went wild, hooting, whistling and clapping. That was the end of our show and we got a standing ovation. It was time to start selling sex toys.

We sold a ton of merchandise that evening and we took in a ton of money. We sold dozens of vibrators of all shapes and sizes. Nipple bells were selling like hot cakes, as were the slave collars with cuffs attached (the chain length is adjustable for ladies less flexible than me). We even sold two Butt Master 8/4s, two Butt Master 6/3s and two Tearjerker 13s, and that doesn't happen very often.

We also took an order for a pony cart to be drawn by two naked slavegirls, which will have to be custom built, with accessories including two sets of reins attached to the rings of nipple bells, two Butt Master 4/2s with ponytails attached (young fillies would find it impossible to trot, canter and gallop with anything bigger inside them) two slave collars with cuffs, two vibrating ball gags with tongue clamps, two vibrating labia spreaders with clit clamps and urethra dildos, and a buggy whip.

All of the vibrating devices will be remotely controlled by buttons set into the mistress's driving seat. I can't reveal who ordered the cart but I hear she's a big shot in whatever town we're in this week.

I couldn't decide whether I'd rather be the lucky girl sitting in the buggy seat with nipple reins in one hand and a whip on the other or one of the lucky girls harnessed up and having their butts thrashed.

Later, in the dressing room, I was sitting with the young lady and the young man, we were wearing only bathrobes and slippers. I was unwrapping a sandwich.

"How come the dice always comes up 'blowjob'?" asked the young man, "Is it loaded?"

"No," I replied, "when we switch to the camera that zooms in on the dice we edit in a video clip."

"And," said the young lady, "when we ask the audience to vote on who should suck your cock we have a recording of an audience clapping loudly, we can play it if things aren't going our way. We also have a recording of a very loud and long fart so you don't actually have to fart in mom's mouth."

I took a bite of my sandwich and the young lady produced a cigarette and lit it.

"I do wish you wouldn't smoke, dear," I said.

"And I do wish I didn't have to shove a vibrator up my butt in front of a roomful of horny women for a living, mom," she replied, "and I do wish I didn't have to get naked and suck my husband's balls in public for a living while my mother sucks his cock and gets off on it." I was well and truly told off.

My son in law's robe fell open. His huge penis was hard and erect. Again.

"Any chance of a blowjob, honey?" he asked my daughter.

"Why didn't you ask me before I lit this cigarette, Tommy?"

"Any chance of a blowjob, mother in law?" he asked me.

"Why didn't you ask me before I started this sandwich, Tommy? Besides, news flash, I'm a lesbian."

"I'll give you a blowjob, Tommy" said the fourth person in the room, my mother, the woman who so expertly operates our remotely controlled cameras, lights and microphones, edits in the video and audio clips and without whose expertise our whole family enterprise would fall apart. She was also wearing nothing but a bathrobe and slippers, don't ask me why.

She shed her robe, handed my son in law a remote control and a flogger, and knelt in front of him. She had on the collar with handcuffs attached, she cuffed her wrists between her shoulder blades.

"Come on girls," she said to us, "get your tits out for my master to lust after while I suck his cock."

We did as she asked, she never takes no for an answer, we bared our breasts for her "master" and carried on smoking and eating. Just before her lips closed around his mighty shaft she spoke to him.

"I've got a Butt Master 10/5 inside me," she said, "and I need a really hard work out so I've put new batteries into the beast. Don't be afraid to give me a hard time, Master, show me no mercy. And don't hold back with that flogger, give my big fat butt a sound thrashing. I've been a very bad slave."

"Thanks, grandma," said my daughter, stubbing out her cigarette and lighting another, "that was very kind of you, I appreciate it. And you, mister," she had to raise her voice to be heard over my naked mother's greedy slurping, the thwacks of the flogger thrashing her buttocks and the throbbing of the Butt Master 10/5, "make that your last blowjob until sundown, it's anal bondage night tonight and I want you full of spunk with your cock standing up as proud as a stallion. And don't forget to lube my butt this time. When I'm gagged and chained, spread-eagled and strapped into the Sodomiser 3,000 I'll be in no position to remind you." And then she blew him a smoky kiss.

My family are bunch of certifiable fruitcakes, I'm the only normal one amongst us.

12