La Belle Ile en Mere Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can make them." She pulled down her skirts, revealing tan, shapely legs. Delores liked to exercise. "I thought you weren't going to ask questions." Rather than try to unbutton her bodice, she tore it down the middle, revealing her bra underneath.

"It's hard not to." George dropped his trousers and underwear. His dick sprang into the open. He stopped to take in her milky cleavage. She had a tan line just below her neck. "How do you know ... what Delores looks like naked? Like ... where her tan lines are?"

"Okay, so we're going to do this then?" Kapnos drew her lips together and her eyes grew serious. She looked down at her exposed cleavage, and then back up to where George stood by the bed. "I'll answer the most common questions. Feel free to interject, I haven't shared my true self with someone for some time." She placed a bare finger on his cockhead, collected precum, and tasted it thoughtfully. She watched him shiver at the sight and sensation of an ungloved finger on his cock. "When I touch someone, I gather their DNA. I store it and can use it to make a copy. If I can't see the person naked, I have to guess about tan lines and other markings. When tattoos were a thing a long time ago, that blew my cover more than once. Thankfully, humans are more reserved these days."

"Tattoos?" George had heard of those but never seen one.

"To answer your other inevitable questions: I will not harm you. I adore humans. And touching me is very much like touching the copied person. I won't give you space rabies." She snarled and then giggled when he nervously took a step back. "The last question is always the doozy. What am I? You were going to ask that, right?"

"I mean ... yes." George nodded. He tried to focus on her blue eyes, but she slowly removed her bra, and he caught himself ogling her heavy breasts, with large dark nipples and narrow areolae. They were gorgeous. Carlos had been a lucky man.

"I'm an accidental guest in your solar system. I've been here for about a millennium, give or take." Kapnos removed her panties, exposing a dark triangle of hair. She opened her legs wide, exposing dark, swollen lips. "And a very social creature. I can't live without company. And on that topic ..." She pointed at her pussy with her exposed index fingers. "Will you spend the night with me, George Zaal?"

"You were at the hotel because it was a great place to ... um ... meet people." He climbed onto the bed. He was knowingly going to sleep with an alien. It would have been remarkable, except she'd been fornicating her way through humanity for centuries. "You survived the skyrmion burst because ... you're ... not human. You thought you'd been left alone at the hotel. But then you found us. The survivors. And so, you ... seduced us." Gingerly, he kissed her belly. Her skin was warm, supple, and soft. She felt like a person. He kissed her again, and surreptitiously examined her belly. She had a little birthmark, just like anyone would, to the left of her belly button. The birthmarks would be the same, of course. "Did you ... um ... try to seduce anyone else?"

"Well, sure." She nodded, looking down at him with amused eyes.

"Who?" While his lips brushed against her skin, he lifted his eyes to see her crescent of a smile framed between her breasts.

"I'll tell you, but first you'll have to make me happy. Deal?" She hefted her boobs with her hands and rolled her nipples gently. Her eyelids fluttered. "Delores has sensitive nipples."

"She ... what?" Tentatively, George ran his fingers over her belly, stopping at the underside of her breasts.

"Each body is different. Each person feels things ... differently." Her lips parted with pleasure as she continued to roll her nipples. "Delores feels more pleasure than usual in her nipples. Spend some time on them ... please."

"Oh, okay." George reached up and took over manipulating her nipples. He rolled them as she had done, feeling their wonderful pliancy. "Like this?"

Kapnos winced. "A little more gentle, please ... yes ... that's good ... very good ... aaaahhhhhhhhh." She leaned her head back on the pillow, her pink lips forming an O. "Would you like to put your mouth on them?"

"Yes." George nodded, leaned forward, and sucked in her nipple, still rolling the other one. He didn't know how Kapnos did it, but she was a master at making copies. Her tits were perfect. That was, of course, assuming that Delores's tits were perfect. He smiled at that thought and bit on her nipple.

"Ow ... ow ... a little too much ... just a hint of teeth. Good ... that's better." Kapnos sighed when he got closer to the right balance. She reminded herself that he was only eighteen. They were enthusiastic as that age, but had so much to learn about their own species. She wasn't in the mood to teach at the moment. She wanted to copulate. The good news was that she knew he was quite good at moving his hips. "While ... you're busy with my ... tits ... why don't we ...?" She lined his hips up with hers. He was so tall, and she was so short, that he had to hunch his back to keep his mouth latched onto her nipple. She held his cock and guided it in. "There we ... go ... wait ... wait ..." She pressed her hands against his firm belly. "Go slow ... go slow ... this body isn't used to ... someone your size."

"Kappphhhnnnssss ... Kaaaapphhnnnnssss ..." He called her name. His words were distorted by her nipple. Even without a tit in the way, her name didn't roll off the tongue. He'd have to come up with a nickname for her. He hoped they were going to be spending lots of time together. He released her nipple and pinned her shoulders with his hands, extending his arms. His hips accelerated. He looked down on her beauty. His eyes roved from her rocking boobs as they hung to either side of her chest, up to her delicate clavicle and elegant neck, and then to her face with her eyelids fluttering and her mouth hanging open. Her hair was still pinned, with her hat now pushed a little askew. "You're ... beautiful." He focused his gaze on her tortured expression.

"Delores ... is ... beautiful," Kapnos agreed.

"No ... I ... ugh ... ugh ... can see your personality." His hips were very near full speed now. The bed squeaked and their slapping skin echoed around the room. "I can see you in your expression ... and actions. You're the same as the woman ... I thought ... was Edith. You're beautiful."

Her face composed itself a little, her blue eyes getting sharper. She looked up at him. "I'm growing ... very fond of you ... Mr. Zaal." She reached up and stroked his cheek. When his cock hit a spot deep inside her, her face lost its focus again. "Now ... ugh ... ugh ... claim your reward ... and cum ... in meeeeeeeeee." She leaned her head forward and bit his arm to keep from screaming. She knew from years of experience that the walls of the hotel were thin, and Anna slept right next door. "Mmmmmpppphhhhhhhh." Kapnos shut her eyes tight and climaxed on George's wonderful cock.

"Okay ... uuuggghhhh ... okay ... uuuuuggghhhhhhhhhhh ..." George's hips lost their rhythm. "I'm going to ... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh." He slammed into her and held himself there, back arched, exploding in her pussy. He had just fucked an alien, and he didn't care in the slightest what she was. He cared who she was. And while he wasn't stupid enough to tell her so, he was very much in love.

12