La Belle Ile en Mere Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair were in bed, the short, tan woman riding George, grinding her hips into his. She had a very full butt, and Anna got an eyeful of it. Their rhythmic movements, animalistic sounds, and scents made Anna lightheaded. Unexpectedly, she found her own body responding with arousal. Her vagina grew warm and tingly. Her nipples became erect. She looked down and saw them poking through bodice and bra.

"Mom!" George saw his mother first. Without thinking, he lifted Kapnos off his dick and put her next to him on the bed. That made matters worse. Now, his mother was staring at his hard cock, covered as it was in a frothy mess of comingled cum. He was on top of the sheet and couldn't immediately find anything to cover himself.

"Oh ... my." Anna stared at the penis before her. She had never seen a large penis before. It was so different than what she was used to: not just quantitatively, but qualitatively. The veins were pronounced, and the head was dark in color and bulbous. "Cover yourself ... please." She forced herself to look away for a moment. When she looked back, her son held a pillow over his nethers in an odd echo of what Ernest had done when Albert had said those awful things.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Zaal." Kapnos pulled the sheet from where it was tucked under the mattress, but the other half was under George, so she was trapped so long as she wanted to keep herself covered. "Your son was there for me in my time of need. And he's so handsome, smart, and gentle. I couldn't help myself. I am so ashamed." Her cheeks turned bright crimson, but she was not in the least ashamed.

"Not now, Mrs. Salazar." Anna paused. George really had given this woman what she needed. That was abundantly clear. Anna had always known she'd raised a special man, but she was seeing it now in new ways. "George, return to your room! I understand the situation, and that Mrs. Salazar is a ... special woman. But you cannot continue this ... relationship. It's not right. And ... no condom. I am ... deeply disappointed in you."

"I'm so sorry, Mom." George got up from bed and dressed. Both women averted their eyes as decorum would dictate. "I just ... I don't think you fully understand the situation."

"If you would like to explain something, you can do it later. After we've slept on it. In our separate rooms." Anna sighed. What a mess.

"You won't understand if I try to explain it to you." He looked at Kapnos. "Show her, Nossy." George slowly knotted his tie in a half-Windsor.

Kapnos shook her head. "You want me to show your mother my body? I could never." She pulled the sheet tighter around her. She doubted Anna would take her secret in stride as George had.

"George. There is nothing about Mrs. Salazar's body that I need to see more of." Anna grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him out of the room. "That was a very rude remark," she hissed in his ear. She closed the door after them and marched him back to his room, dragging him by the collar.

"Mom ... she's not Delores. I can't explain without her. If you could ..." George let her lead him into his room. She shoved him inside and slammed the door. He stood staring at his door for a while. "That went terribly."

~~

Anna's Diary August 21, 2197

Motherhood is full of unexpected surprises. I thought we were simply fighting for our survival, but George had to go and find a way to complicate the apocalypse. I'll have to have a talk with him before we start today's search. How can I talk sense into him? When I knock on his door in the morning, will I confront a hormonal teenager or my thoughtful, rational Georgie? I could really use some sleep, but these questions won't let me rest. And I can't stop seeing his large, manly thing. What a sight for a mother! I don't know how to process what I beheld in Delores's room. Gods help me, I pray for some clarity.

Ernest might know what to do with George, but we can't go back yet. I can't return without bringing hope to the other survivors. Certainly, I can't heap more problems on poor Ernest, who is so fragile after his ill-fated search. As a wife and mother, I can do the dirty work in the trenches when I need to. I will do my best to talk things out with George and soldier on.

~~

Ernest's Diary August 21, 2197

I followed one for ten minutes before it saw me and slipped away. They shouldn't be here. They should be at the bottom of the well. Or maybe the top. Those two words mean the same thing here. We're trapped in the middle with it ... falling ... always falling.

What would I do if I caught one? I don't know. Scouts ... mapping the breadth of a new colony. The end isn't here, but I see it on the horizon.

Lillian's Diary August 20, 2197

I'm basically fucking alone now. Edith and Delores don't leave their rooms except for food. Constance and Roy won't talk to me. And Dad is suddenly never around. He's supposed to be resting in his room, that's what Mom said. And I was supposed to check in on him. But he's constantly off doing who knows what. He won't tell me. He just says that walking clears his mind. He talks with a weird, distant look in his eyes. I hardly recognize him. I hardly recognize myself. I'm ready to go home. I hope Mom and George get back soon with good news.

George's Diary August 21, 2197

It's my private diary, so I can swear. If there ever was a time for it ... holy fuckballs. Mom caught me and Kapnos going at it. And Mom was pissed. I don't know what I'll say when I see her again. "Sorry, Mom, I'm in love with an alien." I don't think that's going to fly. I'll probably just stick to the "sorry" part.

Kapnos and I are going to have to be a lot sneakier. And I have to apologize to her, too. I shouldn't have asked Nossy to reveal herself to Mom like that. I wasn't thinking straight. It's been a restless night. I have no idea how I'm going to right the ship with both of them tomorrow, but I know I will. Because I have to.

Kapnos's Diary August 21, 2197

That was unexpected. I/We thought Anna would keep to her regimented sleep schedule. Since I/we first arrived, I/we have always loved puzzling out these sorts of situations. Humans are so much more fluid than they themselves assume. There are so many more paths than what they see. Tonight's interruption may on the face seem like a setback, but it is an opportunity. Il faut battre le fer pendant qu'il est chaud!

I/We wonder if George has already figured out that this brings him closer to his lofty dreams. He is very smart, I/We have no doubt he is already carefully planning what happens next. I/We look forward to talking with him when I/we wake.

12