La Belle Ile en Mere Pt. 11

Story Info
Anna and George must visit the armory.
4.4k words
4.75
7.3k
13

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,209 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"I... I... I have no words, Mom." George stared at his mother's tits. They looked heavy, sloping away from her chest beautifully. Her large nipples and wide areolae took his breath away. He had expected delicate, pale skin, but it was almost as pink as her nipples, forming a blotchy pattern.

"Find some words, George. I'm making myself vulnerable here." Anna bravely smiled at him, fighting the urge to cover herself and turn around.

"Your breasts hit me on a primal level. They make me want to... I don't know... explode." He sat very still on the toilet lid, his hands gripping his knees. His dick was so hard it hurt. He could feel it pulsing with his accelerating heartbeat.

"I guess that's good. But please don't explode." Anna gave him a nervous laugh. "So... you like them?"

"I... like them." He leaned a little closer. He was confused by her pink skin. "Are your boobs always so... red?"

Anna looked down and frowned. She had completely forgotten about that horrible near abduction. "When that thing dragged me, my breasts took a beating on the floor. The skin is usually as white as my hands." She held her left hand up next to her left boob to show the contrast of her pink and cream skin.

"Oh... gods." A deep frown etched itself across George's face, furrowing his forehead. "Do they hurt? What can I do to make it better?" He looked up into her eyes. His gaze full of sincerity.

"My skin is okay." Anna shook her head. This wasn't how she thought this was going to go, but her son obviously cared more about her than her boobs. That wasn't easy for an eighteen-year-old male. She'd raised him right. "But they ache from bouncing against the floor."

"I'm sorry I didn't stop that thing sooner." His gaze returned to her injured breasts. She hadn't answered what he could do to make them feel better. "You are so kind and sweet for sharing them with me. I have to tell you, Mom; I was having trouble staying away from Delores's room last night. But now, I can barely remember what she looks like." He looked back into her eyes, gray like the sea before a storm. "I thought I was going to lose you to that thing. I'm so grateful to be here with you. To have you share with me. Because, who knows what will happen to us?" That was it, all three steps laid out by Kapnos to woo his mother. And all three were true. More true now than ever before.

Anna gulped. Butterflies fluttered in her belly. The things he said tugged at her heartstrings, and at organs lower in her body. Her vagina was saturating her panties. She tried very hard not to look at his penis but snuck a quick glance. It was back to looking devilishly hungry with its protruding veins and dark, bulbous head. She shivered. It was clear to her that she was on the edge of making some questionable decisions.

"Let me kiss them better for you, the way you used to do for me when I was little. You know, when I'd come home with a scraped knee, or a bruised elbow." George unconsciously licked his lips. He saw her shiver, and he followed her quivering flesh with rapt attention.

"I remember, sunshine." Anna mirrored her son and licked her lips, too. It wasn't just his penis that looked hungry. The expression on his face was ravenous. She couldn't bring herself to verbally give her approbation, so she stuck her chest out instead, bringing her boobs closer to his face.

"I'll distract your mind... from what happened at breakfast." George leaned forward and kissed the upper slope of her right tit, right where her pale skin gave way to the inflamed, pink injury. He could see the most adorable stretch marks there. The heat of her tit pleasantly met his lips. He kissed a little lower. "I'm so... sorry... I didn't... save you... sooner," he said between kisses. His lips were almost at her nipple.

"You saved me... Georgie." She held her breath, running her fingers through his silky hair. Gods, his hair feels so good on my bare skin. I had forgotten what his hair felt like. "You saved me... that's what matters."

"Your nipples look hard, Mom." He glanced up and met her gaze. "Is that because of the floor?"

"Yes, I could cut glass with them. They get like that... when I'm excited about something." Anna lost herself in her son's deep, brown eyes. The way her handsome teenager gazed up at her from her breast was heartbreakingly beautiful. He had the most concerned expression on his face. She smiled. "It wasn't the floor. You did that to my nipples." Did I really just say that?

"They're beautiful." George turned his focus back to her boob and slowly leaned forward. His nose pressed into her supple, pink flesh. His lips clamped down on her large nipple. He rolled his tongue around it. He felt his mother's body spasm, but he didn't stop.

A series of lightning strikes surged from her nipple and moved through her nerves. Anna shuddered uncontrollably and gripped his hair in her fist. When the ecstatic shocks faded, she blinked her eyes and breathed in deeply. She'd been holding her breath for so long, her lungs burned. "Oh... gosh... Georgie... I don't know what just happened. That was..." When he sucked on her nipple, her mind stopped, and her sentence hung incomplete. Another surge of blissful lightning moved through her. Body trembling, Anna tried to regain control of herself. She gently tugged on his hair, pulling him away from her breast. "Okay... okay... I told you... my breasts would be just like... my hand. It's barely been five minutes, and they're already in your mouth."

"Well, only one was in my mouth." George moved to her other breast, twirling his tongue around her nipple again. When she tried to step back, he reached his hands around her hips and held her firmly by the ass through her skirts. She shuddered again but didn't try to flee. He could hear her panting, and her chest heaved. Nothing else mattered in that moment, just her perfect breasts and his hungry mouth. There was no Belle Île, no strange shadow creatures, no existential threat, nothing but mother and son. Slowly he stood, bending over to stay latched to her breast. His towel dropped to the floor. Her left hand still clutched his hair, so he took her right hand and placed it on his chest. He moved her fingers around, letting her get acquainted with his skin and the muscles underneath. Soon, she was exploring his body on her own, pausing only for the occasional shudder.

"So... strong... sunshine. So brave... and strong... and tight... and lithe." Anna pulled her son's face off her breast. She let go of his hair as he straightened, but kept her other hand on his flat stomach. "This is the point... I think... where I should be smart... and stop things."

George smiled. "I thought that we passed that point a while ago."

Anna's fingers dropped down to his pubic hair and gently played with the tight curls. She didn't dare go down any lower. "What we're doing is... special. And it's helping both of us with the ghastly mess we're in. And we must choose life now... more than ever." She looked up into his handsome face, scarcely believing what she was about to do. "We must cling to life... desperately... letting it pull us through." She dropped her hand to his penis and gripped it tightly. For the first time in her life, she held a penis that wasn't her husband's. It was thick enough that she couldn't quite circle her fingers around its girth. "Goodness... you're large," she whispered. "I didn't know penises were available in this size. I'm... I'm... not going to be smart about this... am I?"

"I don't think either of us wants to stop, Mom." His hands reached around to her ass again, and he pulled her close. Her breasts pressed delightfully into his stomach, and her cheek snuggled into his chest. George sighed. They fit together perfectly.

"I feel... lost... but in a good way," she said as she planted soft little kisses on his chest. He had just a few hairs, so unlike his hirsute father. "Standing here... with you... it's like nothing else exists." She squeezed his penis, feeling its spongy resilience. He's so thick! How did Mrs. Salazar and Ms. Pemberton take it inside? It must have hurt! Anna remembered the sounds Delores made as she rode her son. And the look on the widow's face when she'd been interrupted. The woman had been ecstatic. Somehow, he hadn't hurt her with his size. "What do you want from me right now? What can I do for you? For us?" She squeezed his penis rhythmically but didn't pump at all.

"Mom, I'd like -"

Anna interrupted her son. "I'm your mother, so watch what you say. Ask for something possible... something I can give you." There was really only one answer here. She was willing to pump him to completion, but she didn't want to say it outright.

"Right... um... well, Mom..." He smiled down at her. He could see her blue eyes searching his. This was some kind of test. One he meant to pass. "Your bare hand on my... penis feels better than I could have ever dreamed. Can you move your hand up and down?"

"Your diary is going to catch fire when you tell it what happened here." Anna smiled sweetly and kissed his chest again. She brought both hands down to his penis and pumped slowly. "Gods... it's almost like you're a different species from your father," she whispered under her breath.

"What did you say, Mom?" George let his hands slide up her bare back, running his fingers over the delicate curve of her spine. Her skin was soft, warm, and smooth. Her curvaceous body made him want to... he wasn't sure. Explode? Yes, certainly that and more.

"Nothing, sunshine." Anna gave her son another sweet kiss on his chest, placing it on his small nipple this time. "I just want us to be happy. I want us to share our own little fortress of bliss while the storm rages outside." She increased the pace of her hands. "Am I doing it right?" The heat of his penis surprised her. Of course it's hot, there's so much blood surging through it. So much life.

"Mom... Mom... can you get it wet?" George was losing focus. Pleasure steadily built inside him. His balls felt like they were churning. Nossy's a genius. I can't believe it, but Mom is going to make me cum.

"Okay." Anna lifted her left hand up to her mouth and spit into it several times.

"Uuuuggghhhhhhhhhh." George's hips jerked. The sight before him nearly fried his brain. "You're spitting... on your pale... delicate... fingers. I never thought... I'd ever see anything... like that... uuuuggghhhh." When her hand returned to his dick, and she spread the spit around, his hips shifted into humping mode. He had no control. He was thrusting his penis into her hands, and she was happily obliging him.

"You're... trembling... Georgie," Anna said between kisses across his chest. "Is it going... to happen?"

"Yeah... Mom... uuuggghhhhhhhh... it's about... to come out." His fingers dug into her back.

"Not on me, Georgie!" Anna's mind had taken such a thorough vacation that she hadn't considered where he would put his sperm. Still pumping with both hands while his hips did most of the work, she turned him toward the shower. "In here."

"Mom... Mom... Mom... I'm gonna... Mom... I can... feel your hands... on my... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh." George let out a long, bellowing grunt, thrust his hips forward, and erupted into the shower.

"Wow... wow... let it out... oh my... oh my... gods... you're still spraying... oh... my... there we go." Anna finished him off by pumping her hands as fast as she could. There was so much. By the time he was done, the tiled wall of the shower was covered in George's white, sticky stuff. "Even accounting for your youth, that was a lot. I can't even... oh my... gods! You're still going." She had thought he was done, but after a few seconds rest, his penis shot two more heavy loads into the shower. She stopped pumping him, knowing how Ernest got sensitive after his conclusion. Her hands held tightly to his pulsing organ as she watched his stuff slowly drip down the tile. Suddenly, she was quite worried that he'd gotten Delores or Edith pregnant. There was just so much sperm. If either woman was fertile, she doubted their eggs could resist such a barrage. She sighed and forced such thoughts from her mind. There was nothing she could do except make sure he didn't go back to them.

"Mom... that was... incredible." George panted and watched her face as she stared at his cum. He could see that whatever she was thinking disturbed her. He turned on the shower and pointed the showerhead at the mess he'd made. It quickly washed down the drain.

"Well... we really did that, didn't we?" She offered a nervous laugh.

"While the water's running, you should shower, too. We need to wash off your ankles, especially where the thing touched you." George watched her pink boobs shake as she released his cock and busied herself with getting the shower ready. When she leaned into the shower to adjust the soap dispenser, his jaw dropped. Her breasts swayed under her in the lewdest, yet most motherly way.

When the water was warm, Anna unclasped her skirts, put her thumbs under her waistband, and looked back at him. "Why don't you get dressed while I shower? Then we can check in on Mrs. Salazar."

George sat back on the toilet lid, his dick, unflagged, stood straight up. "Can I watch you shower? I've seen your hands and boobs. We might as well go three for three and let me see your butt."

Anna's laugh was quick and tittering. She didn't want to verbalize their agreement, so she merely nodded and pulled down her skirts. She hung them up and slipped her fingers under the elastic of her panties. She wasn't sure how she wanted to proceed. Should she show her triangle of blond hair, or turn and expose her butt to him? Both options filled her with trepidation and excitement. She didn't move.

Seeing her dilemma, George smiled. "You can turn around, Mom." He was happy she did. Bent over, she displayed her heart-shaped ass perfectly. Again, her breasts hung and swayed under her as she tilted forward. George didn't know if he could take it. The flare from her waist out to her hips, her shapely legs, her alabaster skin, it was all too much. He wondered if his heart might give out. How funny would that be? He had survived so much, only to be felled by his mother's beauty. He even got a brief glimpse of her glistening pussy before she straightened and stepped into the shower. "You can leave the curtain open, Mom."

Anna gave her son one of her mock-shocked expressions, her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open with a faint hint of a mischievous smile. "After everything we've done today, I think I could use a little privacy." She pulled the curtain closed.

"Yeah, okay." George listened to the splashing water, imagining how it looked running down her zaftig form. After a little while, she hummed a song to herself. That made him smile. This was another form of intimacy she was sharing with him, even if the shower curtain was in the way. His cock wasn't going to calm itself down, so he took hold of it and fapped while she showered. He didn't think she'd mind. He listened to her splash, closed his eyes, and recalled the intensity in her face when she'd watched him cum.

"Hmmm hhm hmmmmmm hhmmmm hmm hmm hhhhmmmmm." Anna happily hummed and checked in with herself as she scrubbed her ankles. Her muscles were relaxed. The oppressive weight that had pressed on her mind since the skyrmion burst had lifted. She had given everyone an optimistic front to keep up their spirits, but she actually felt optimistic now. What was this strange emotion that swirled inside her? Happiness. Society had taught her that what she'd done with George was unforgivable. That she was a terrible mother. But she felt positively marvelous about it. How could those two things coexist? By the end of her shower, some of the magical feelings had been replaced by confusion. But she couldn't deny that not only had George saved her life more than once, he had restored her to her best self. She turned off the shower, pulled back the curtain, and shrieked. "Gosh... George... what are you doing?" It was a silly question. He was clearly masturbating.

"Huh?" George opened his eyes and smiled. "I was... uuugghhhhh... a little riled up." He pumped himself with both hands. His pace didn't slow. He didn't intend to stop unless she asked him to.

"'Riled up'?" Anna grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. "I just released you with my hands not ten minutes ago."

"That's what got me riled up." George let out a quick laugh, but it was lost in pleasure. His expression grew distant. "Could I see you one more time?"

Anna stared at him, her face twisted with warring thoughts and emotions. After a long pause, she removed the towel and stood naked for him, slowly air-drying. It was warm in the bathroom and quite comfortable. Even so, she shivered, watching his hands shuck his desires on that long, thick penis. "Teenagers," she whispered. She studied his face; the vertical line of longing in his forehead, the slackness of pleasure around his mouth, his busy eyes roving from her womanhood to her breasts to her face and back again. She hoped he would finish soon, because the sight of him was fueling an inferno of feelings in her belly and between her legs. The odds that she was going to do something less than smart continued to rise and rise.

"So... beautiful... Mom... so beautiful." George was close. His mother's alluring bare hands hung uselessly by her wide hips. "Cup... your boobs... with your hands."

She furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Please?" George was right on the edge.

"Thank you for using the magic word." Anna held her breasts in her hands, gently hefting them for her son's pleasure. Her boobs were indeed sore, but it could have been so much worse. Her gallant son had saved her. She rolled her nipples between her fingers and shuddered. She was getting very close to stepping out of the shower and taking hold of his penis again, and she wasn't sure what she would do with it. But that decision was forgone when he erupted all over himself. She watched his face tighten and listened to his animalistic grunts. She wondered that he showed no shame for relieving himself in front of her. He really was her brave, daring man. Even though it was the second time in a half-hour, copious amounts of sperm flew into the air and landed on his naked body and the floor all around him. When he was done, she waited a few seconds and started to speak. "George, I..." But she was interrupted by another of his spasms and more sperm. Goodness, he must do that every time. I've never heard of such a thing before. But that was hardly unexpected, as she knew very little about men other than her husband.

When his second orgasm was over, George watched his mom wrap herself in a towel. "I could... die now, and... I'd be happy."

"Don't talk like that. Nobody is dying." She went to decisively straighten her bodice, as was her habit, but she wasn't wearing it. Straightening her towel would have to do. She stepped out of the shower. "I'm going to get changed into some fresh clothes. Wash yourself up again, you're a mess."

"Okay." George's nod was slow and languid.

"I feel... re-energized. I hope you do, too. We have a lot to do today." She opened the bathroom door. "We'll check on both of the docks Océane mentioned, and the executive office. Don't dally in here."

"Mom?" George was still in the middle of his post-orgasmic bliss. He hadn't yet made it to the point where he'd felt re-energized. But he'd push himself through. He stood and stepped into the shower. "We should visit an armory, too. I don't want to face one of those things with a broken plate again."

"You were so brave, sunshine." Anna smiled at him. "Mrs. Salazar first, then the armory, then our other tasks." She nodded and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,209 Followers
12