La Belle Ile en Mere Pt. 12

Story Info
L'étranger apparaît à l'hôtel.
5.2k words
4.62
7.4k
9

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,193 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"Don't we all look lovely?" Lillian was taking her suppertime promenade down the mirrored hall with Edith and Delores.

"Quite." Edith turned to check out her reflection. She was wearing her best dress, but she found the way her reflections rippled into infinity to be unsettling. They had just passed the Havershams' room when something stopped her in her tracks. Three shadowed figures dashed from the direction of the stairs. They moved in the most ungainly way, their joints swinging in impossible directions, their bodies bouncing side to side, their arms spread out like they were afraid they might fall. Edith heard Lillian scream. She saw the young woman turn and run the other direction. On her other side, Delores shrieked and ran. But Edith was petrified. She found she could do nothing more than stare at the approaching creatures. They appeared to be made of a dark liquid, with visible body parts floating and jostling just below the rainbow sheen on their surface.

"Oh ... gods!" Delores hammered her fists on the Havershams' door. The door opened only a fraction of an inch. It was barricaded on the inside. "Help! They're going to kill me!"

Roy woke with a start, sat up, and reached for his pistol. "Wake up beloved. The Zaals are about murder again!" He leapt from the bed wearing only his undershorts.

"What!?!" Constance rose from bed wearing nothing at all. She and her husband had been enjoying a post-coital afternoon nap. "What's happened?" She saw her husband tossing aside luggage and furniture from their barricade. Constance quickly threw on her nightgown and began pulling on her gloves.

"Oh ... gods ... they've got Ms. Pemberton!" Delores clawed at the gap in the door. When Roy moved the desk, the door gave, and she fell into their room.

"Never fear." Roy may have said the words, but his palms were clammy, and his pulse beat thunderclaps in his ears. He himself was terrified. He had been waiting for his opportunity to confront the murderous Zaals, but like many wishes, he regretted it now that the moment had arrived. Nevertheless, he hopped over Delores's prone form and entered the hall.

"They've got meeeeeee!" Edith was being dragged backward toward the stairs.

Roy raised his pistol and froze. These ... were not the Zaals. A chill went down his spine. He stared as three shadows retreated down the hall with Edith, one dragging the poor woman, the other two on either side. "Gods ... that thing ... is a nightmare." He remembered the black cloud in Ernest's eye. These things must be working in league with the Zaals.

"What is it beloved?" Now that her gloves were in place, Constance raced out into the hall. She gasped when she stopped next to her husband and saw the scene. "Shoot, Roy, shoot! What are you waiting for!?!"

The arrival of his wife sharpened Roy's fortitude. He aimed and squeezed the trigger. With a hiss, the pistol fired. His bullet was true. It struck the creature hauling Edith in the head. The thing wobbled, made a hissing noise of its own, and exploded in a vile eruption of black goo and human body parts. Roy lowered his pistol, staring in horror.

Edith was covered in viscous, pitch sludge, but she was free. She crawled back toward the other survivors.

Ernest opened his door and peered out, sword in hand. When he saw what was happening, he raced toward the action. His unknotted tie whipped behind him like a miniature cape.

"Dad!" Lillian didn't know what else to say. She watched the terrible scene from behind the Havershams.

"Shoot the others!" Constance urged her husband. But he only stared at the horrific scene. "Roy ... the other two. They're grabbing Ms. Pemberton." Her voice was low and thick with horror. "Shoot." But even as she said it, the remaining creatures roughly grabbed Edith from either end, holding her by feet and shoulders. They seemed unable to coordinate their approach and moved forcefully in opposite directions. Edith screamed. There was the most gruesome, wet tearing sound, and suddenly each creature carried a bifurcated piece of the suddenly silent woman. The creatures quickly retreated toward the stairs.

Ernest ran after them, waving his sword wildly.

It was Lillian's turn to scream.

"Gods ..." Roy raised his pistol, but his hand was shaking too much. His gun hissed several more times, but the shots struck mirrored glass and not the creatures or Ernest. In an instant, those running were all gone around the corner to the stairs.

"It's okay." Constance turned, stepped over to Lillian, and hugged her close. That quieted the poor girl. Lillian whimpered in the much taller woman's arms. Constance looked over her shoulder at her husband. "You should have shot the other two."

Roy nodded his head. He couldn't help but agree.

"We should all have pistols," Constance said.

Roy nodded his head again.

~~

The dock on floor one-seventy-six was a bust. The lifeboat was exposed to vacuum, and there was no way for the Zaals to board or bring back its life support. So, after hours of frustration, they gave up and moved on.

Anna and George now approached the second possible escape vessel. Both Zaals were sweaty and winded from the fast-paced climb. "You really can't translate Océane anymore?" Anna had wanted the computer's help with the first ship, but George said he could no longer communicate with the hotel.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I just can't. Not even if I tried all night." George shook his head grimly. His translator, and girlfriend, had abandoned him.

"Well, maybe this vessel will be in good shape, and we won't need Océane's help." Anna gave him a sidelong glance. He was obfuscating about something with regard to the translation. She decided she would press him on it later. Maybe when her bare hands were on his penis, he'd be more forthcoming. She shivered at the memory of their time in the bathroom that morning.

"Let's find out." George eyed the lobby as they entered it. It was sleek and modern, with tall anthropogenic sculptures and glittering lights on the ceiling. Comfortable, high-backed armchairs were randomly disbursed about the floor, adjoined by small tables. "It's strange being in a large space like this with no one else." His voice echoed off distant walls.

"I know what you mean." Anna hushed her voice and moved closer to her son. She put her hand on the pommel of the sword she'd belted to her waist. Women didn't duel, so she'd never been taught to fence or to shoot a pistol. Because of that fact, they'd elected to have George be the only one to carry a sidearm on his belt. She glanced at the bulge on his side under his jacket. And they'd agreed to have her carry a short sword, just in case. It was less likely that she'd accidentally hurt George that way.

"Um ... excuse me." A high, melodious woman's voice greeted them out of nowhere. "Technically, there is someone else here." A short, slender woman rose from one of the chairs they'd just passed. They hadn't seen her because the high back had blocked their view. She wore her hair tightly pinned with a small, lacy hat. Her bodice, skirts, and gloves were azure, with delicate maritime embroidery. Her smile was tight and nervous as she moved to greet them. "Although, I must confess, I thought I'd never see another human soul in my life." She curtsied to the Zaals. "I'm Mrs. Gwendoline Valentine. How do you do?"

Anna was so shocked that she froze, putting her hand on her son's chest in a protective, maternal gesture. She felt his hand on her chest in a similarly protective way. She noted that he had quickly drawn his pistol. "She's not a shadow creature," Anna whispered. "Don't point that thing at her."

"Yeah, sorry." George lowered the gun. His cheeks which had turned pale when Gwendoline had announced herself, reddened with embarrassment.

"I'm Anna Zaal. And this is my son, George Zaal." Anna gently removed her son's hand from her bodice where it was still protectively squeezing her left breast. She curtsied. "Are you by yourself, then?"

George bowed to the stranger stiffly.

Tears welled in Gwendoline's eyes. "I lost my husband when everyone ..." She openly wept. "I hid myself in a room with computer equipment and ... somehow I survived." She looked back and forth between the two Zaals, her brown eyes plaintive. "Are you alone?"

"There are other survivors, Mrs. Valentine." Anna smiled reassuringly and approached the woman with her hands raised in a calming gesture. "There are seven others, and they will be thrilled to meet you. We survived in a very similar way. My deepest condolences for your loss."

George narrowed his eyes. He knew how Océane's system worked. There was only one Faraday cage per spire. He was sure of it. He didn't have a clue where this woman could have hidden that would have protected her.

"Thank the gods ... oh ... thank gods." Gwendoline ran to Anna and embraced her, holding her tightly. She closed her eyes, weeping.

George cocked his head. "We're checking this dock because it might have a useable lifeboat."

"That's why I'm here, too. Océane told me it might be viable, but I couldn't figure out how to open the airlock," Gwendoline said.

Anna ended the hug and held the woman at arm's length, her hands on Gwendoline's delicate shoulders. She studied the woman's sad but lovely face. "You talked to Océane? You speak French?"

"Oui." Gwendoline nodded. Tears were still running down her pale cheeks.

"That's good luck. Heavens, I'd forgotten what good luck felt like. George had been able to translate, but he's lost the ability." Anna smiled with relief. "You are very welcome to come with us, Mrs. Valentine. We'll take care of you and bring you with us when we leave."

"Thank you. That is most kind, Mrs. Zaal." She slipped her arm in Anna's arm and turned toward the docks.

Anna went stiff at the intimate gesture from a stranger, but the woman had been through hell, so she didn't pull away. They filled each other in on what had happened since the skyrmion burst and then turned their attention to the lifeboat.

~~

Breath ragged, Ernest stopped on the grand stairway to catch his breath. He was on floor fifty-two, and he had lost both of the creatures he had been chasing. They'd simply outrun him. The twin bloody trails from Edith's two halves would have been easy enough to track, but the chase was over. He was sure where they were going. He didn't want to get too close to their destination.

It was time to visit an armory. He hadn't realized the hotel was equipped with firearms. He cursed his stupidity for not checking sooner. The stakes were too high for mistakes. He passed a mirror and stopped. He dropped his sword in shock when he saw his reflection. He stepped closer to the mirror and inspected his eyes.

Ernest would have to make another stop before returning to floor one-zero-three. He looked at the nearby signage. Where would I find sunglasses in a space hotel?

~~

The lifeboat on one-eighty-two hadn't been any more space-worthy than the one on one-seventy-six. Even with Gwendoline as translator, Océane couldn't help them open the airlock. The day waned as they poured hours into the task. Eventually, they accepted defeat.

The Zaals decided to wait until morning to explore the executive suite on two-hundred. Along with Mrs. Valentine, they found rooms on floor one-seventy-seven. It was a comforting, nineteenth-century-themed floor.

George had a strange feeling about Gwendoline, but he couldn't get her alone to press her with any questions. His mother hovered near him protectively the whole evening. At supper, they explained why they were armed. Gwendoline's eyes widened in disbelief when they described the shadow creatures. Anna hoped the new woman would never see one and remain incredulous. After supper, they retired to their rooms. Gwendoline barricaded herself next to the room the Zaals intended to share. With the shadow creatures about, Anna wished she could offer to share their room with Gwendoline. But, of course, she had made promises to her son she intended to keep and thus needed privacy. She reasoned that a solid barricade would offer good enough protection. Despite that, she decided that she would no longer sleep in a separate room from George. She wasn't letting her son out of her sight until they returned to Earth. She wasn't going to get dragged off by another monster.

"What do you think of our newest survivor?" Anna helped George push the desk in front of their closed door.

"She's ... um ... everything we would hope to find in another survivor. I'm glad she's here." George couldn't share his suspicions.

"Agreed. I feel like we're already becoming fast friends. It was a stroke of luck that we found her." Anna helped him stack furniture and abandoned luggage on the desk. When they were done, she wiped her brow. "Now then. I'd like to freshen up in the bathroom." She removed her sword belt and hung it from one of the bedposts. "I imagine you would, too. We're a mess after that day of climbing. You want to go first, or shall I?" She fetched their pack and removed her toiletries.

"You can go first, Mom." George watched her disappear into the bathroom and close the door. He heard the water go on, and after a time, her pleasant humming came through the door. He sat wearily in a chair, wondering if she'd make good on her promise. His cock pushed mightily at his trousers as he thought about her pale, naked body so near to him. He wondered if her boobs were still pink from the creature's assault. Had that been only that morning? He wondered what Gwendoline's tiny, delicate hands looked like ungloved. He wondered more about Gwendoline. His reverie was interrupted when his mother exited the shower wearing a hotel bathrobe. The garment was plush and not in the least revealing. She also wore her gloves and a towel on her head.

"Your turn, sunshine." Anna smiled. She was already buzzing as the moment of their shared intimacy approached. "Don't be too long." She gave his butt a playful pat through his trousers as he passed her. It was obvious from the other side of his trousers that he was just as excited as she was. Gods, I would have never known such happiness with him if we hadn't found ourselves in this abomination of a hotel.

"See you soon." George removed his holster and placed the gun on the nightstand.

"I'll get your bed ready." She smiled and shooed him into the bathroom. When the door closed, she went about arranging the blankets and sheets that they had earlier pilfered from other rooms. She could hear him brushing his teeth, and then the shower turned on. She knew he must be naked on the other side of the door. She thought about his strong, lean muscles. After a minute's struggle, she also allowed herself to think about his bulging, hungry-looking penis. "This will be our last time ... together," she whispered to herself. She was still optimistic that they'd find a ticket home in the executive suite. And then they would be away from the hotel, and any reason for their new intimacy would be over.

With his bed set up on the floor, and the shower still running, Anna ran out of patience. She carefully removed her gloves and the towel from her hair. With the robe still on, she silently opened the bathroom door and sneaked inside. She put a bare hand to her mouth. Now that she was inside the steamy room, she could hear a wet, fapping sound. He hadn't waited for her. He was already pleasuring himself.

"Nossy ... ooohhhhh ... shit ... yeah ... suck on it ... Nossy." George pumped his dick with both hands.

Nossy? Anna held her breath. Who the heck was Nossy? Anna thought she remembered the name from somewhere. Maybe a girl back home. If so, that was good. He wasn't calling out Delores's name or Edith's. Or ...

"Mom ... your fingers are so ... soft." George had already cum once in the shower and was slowly building to another climax.

There we go. He said my name while pleasuring himself. I've really done a number on the poor guy. But I have my reasons. Anna sorted through her emotions: regret, relief, and pride. The regret was obvious. The relief was because he wasn't calling out for those other younger, attractive women that he'd already seduced. She continued to listen, and the only names were "Mom" and "Nossy." Still no mention of Edith or Delores. The pride was, well ... he wanted her. George was such a brave, handsome young man who could obviously have his pick of women. And he wants me. And ... also whomever Nossy is. She had been planning to surprise him, but now that she'd eavesdropped on his very private fantasies, she felt she couldn't do that. She decided to slip back out of the bathroom undetected but accidentally knocked the soap dispenser to the floor with her elbow.

George had a sudden moment of terror. Someone was in the bathroom with him. He let go of his cock and flung back the curtain. His mother stood a couple feet away, looking abashed. "Mom! You scared me. Is everything okay?" He didn't give a second thought to being naked in front of her with a raging erection.

"Yes, Georgie. I didn't mean to startle you." She smiled apologetically.

"Wait, is it time?" George's expression morphed from fear to excitement. "We're going to ...?"

"Yes. I thought I would do that thing for you now." Anna smiled and stood with her hand clasped, her robe wrapped tightly around her.

"Well?" George smiled.

"Well?" Anna returned the smile.

"Come on in." George beckoned her.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe we should do this on dry land. I don't want to ... eeeeiiii." She gave a little shriek when he stepped out of the shower, picked her up, and carried her back under the warm water, bathrobe and all. In seconds, she was soaked through. He held her with one arm under her legs and one under her back. She looked up at him and blinked water out of her eyes. His smile was pure and heartbreakingly beautiful. She hadn't been carried like that since she was a little girl. She reached up and stroked his cheek with her bare fingers. There was just the hint of rough stubble. "Put me down, George."

"Sure, Mom." He put her on her feet in a position where his dick poked her belly.

"Why did you bring me in here? I already showered." She looked down at the hungry-looking demon of an organ. Her husband's penis was so smooth. Why was George's ridged with veins? Blood. It needs more blood than Ernest's penis. It needs blood to support its massive size. The thing is surging with life. She grasped his penis with both hands and gently ran her fingertips along its length. The skin was soft and the flesh spongy, but resilient.

"I brought you into the shower because you're dirty, Mom." George laughed. He'd never been so bold with any women, much less his mother. "Very dirty."

She looked up at him with wide eyes. "What did you say?" Was this dirty talk? She'd heard about it, but neither she nor Ernest had ever tried. He said the word "dirty" twice. I'm pretty sure it's dirty talk. A slow smile crept over her face. Before he could muster an answer to her first question, she asked another, better one. "Why do you think I'm dirty, sunshine?"

"Because ... Mom ..." George tried to gauge her mood. She was smiling, and her hands had started stroking his dick with some urgency. That was good. Did she like what he'd said? He decided to plunge ahead. "You're dirty because you made me cum with your delicate, bare hands. And you're going to do it again. Right now. We need to wash that dirty filth right off you."

"You said, 'cum.'" Anna's robe was heavy with water. It was about time to shed it.

"Sorry."

"No, I liked it." She paused pleasuring him with her hands and untied her robe. She tossed it out of the shower. The stream of water was mostly hitting George's back, so she shivered a little as water evaporated from her skin. Goosebumps formed on her arms, belly, and breasts. Her nipples were like diamonds again. They seemed almost perpetually erect lately. "What else do you have to say to me, Georgie?" Her hands went back to work on his penis.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,193 Followers
12