La Belle Ile en Mere Pt. 16

Story Info
The survivors seek safety and belonging.
4.6k words
4.77
7.6k
9

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,201 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"So, you've come to take me to the bottom of the well." Ernest held his pistol before him, aiming at the nearing shadow creature.

The black monster held out its arm to him in a peaceful gesture. The elbow turned the wrong way. Two brown eyes floated under the surface of its face. A femur drifted in its chest cavity, just on the edge of visibility.

"I've stared into the well, and there is no end. It goes on forever." Ernest lowered his pistol and put it in his holster. He was close to the thing at the center of the hotel. It was only about ten floors down from his current location. There were three of its scouts in front of him. Two moved out from rooms to cut off his retreat. He looked over his shoulder. The things moved with grace. They had been so dumb and clumsy not long ago.

The lead creature beckoned him toward the stairs and turned away from him, demonstrating confidence that he would follow.

"What has it done to me? I feel... more." Ernest adjusted his sunglasses over his black eyes. He looked at his torn jacket sleeve and the black veins that branched under his exposed skin.

The creature beckoned him again and kept walking.

A sudden burst of confidence hit Ernest. He felt understanding, connectedness, and resolution. His feet moved as he followed the creature.

The other creatures fell in around him. Walking with their graceful, disjointed gaits.

"There is a bottom to the well. It's Earth. It was a gravity well I saw. And all we have to do is fall in." Ernest nodded. "I'll help you."

~~

"Ready to go, Mom?" George swung the backpack onto his shoulders and straightened his tie. He'd already removed the barricade and opened the door, quickly checking the hall. It was empty.

"Ready." Anna smiled at George. She straightened her bodice, tightened her sword belt, and gave the room one last inspection to see if they had forgotten anything. She gazed at the bed for a long time. That would always be the first place she'd had sex with her amazing son. In her mind, she was no longer telling herself the affair would end when they arrived back on floor one-oh-three. Instead, she was planning for how she might continue without Ernest, or anyone else, finding out. It was a ludicrous notion, but was it any less insane than what had become of their hotel? Satisfied with her appraisal of the room, she turned and limped toward her son.

"You're limping a lot. The ankle hurt that bad?" He frowned at her and offered a hand.

"My ankle hurts." She stopped and gave him a mischievous look. "You want to hear something wild?"

George nodded, giving her a wary look.

Anna made an exaggerated shocked face, with her mouth wide open. "My vagina hasn't hurt this much since I popped you out more than eighteen years ago." She put a hand over her mouth like she couldn't believe what she'd just said.

"Is that... bad?" George's frown persisted. He took her gloved hand and helped her into the hall.

"No! It does hurt, but it also feels amazing. You stretched me so much that..." Anna's words died when the door next to them opened, and Gwendolyn stepped out.

"I thought I heard someone out here." Kapnos entered the hall. She wore a new, emerald green bodice, with matching gloves and skirts. Just peeking out from the hem of her skirts were new brown shoes. Her satchel hung from one shoulder and over the opposite hip. The strap digging into her bodice between her breasts. Her blond hair was pinned, but she wore no hat. "Good afternoon, Zaals. I feel much refreshed. Did you spend your siesta time well?" She curtsied to mother and son.

"We... um... didn't sleep." Anna's cheeks turned deep crimson. She curtsied to the woman awkwardly, wincing in pain.

"Oh?" Kapnos narrowed her eyes with good-natured suspicion. "I hope you kept your ankle elevated. It looks like you're hurt."

"Yes, we kept it elevated." George couldn't help but smile, even when his mother gave him a disproving look. It was true, her feet were up in the air a good portion of the time they were in that room.

Kapnos raised an eyebrow at George. When he nodded, a broad white crescent spread across her face. She put her hand to her mouth and cleared her throat.

Anna looked between her son and their new friend. She wasn't sure what was going on between them. But there definitely seemed to be something. After what they'd just done, he couldn't possibly have designs on another woman. Could he?

"There's an infirmary two floors down. Let's have Océane take a look at your ankle." Kapnos strolled over to them. "I'll take the backpack, Mrs. Zaal, so that you can ride your son."

"Excuse me?" Anna put a hand to her chest in shock. It wasn't feigned this time.

"It's okay, Mom. She means you can ride on my back. I can carry you down two flights of stairs." George removed the backpack and handed it to Kapnos. He turned his back to his mother and lowered himself to one knee. "Climb on."

"This isn't dignified." Anna tested her ankle. Pain surged. She wondered if spreading her legs to climb on him would make her sore vagina worse. Should she ask Océane's autodoc to look at her nethers, too? Did she dare?

"You used to give me piggyback rides when I was little. Now I'm big, and you're... not as big as me." He couldn't call her little. "It's my turn." He looked over his shoulder and smiled.

"Very well." Anna gave Gwendolyn a frown to let the other woman know that this wasn't palatable. She then climbed on her son's back and went for her first piggyback ride in about thirty-five years.

~~

"So?" Kapnos sat down next to George in the waiting room.

Inside the exam room, the autodoc was attending to Anna's wounds.

"So?" George shrugged and held back a wide grin.

"Don't 'so' me!" Kapnos leaned in and tickled him on his belly. "After I shed my skin and renewed myself, I heard Mrs. Anna Zaal going absolutely crazy through the wall. It sounded like more than..." Kapnos narrowed her eyes. After a moment, her face blossomed with joy. "You did it! You did. She's tight isn't she? Was it wonderful?"

"Not so loud." George lowered his voice. He watched her push his jacket out of the way and unbuckle his belt. Soon, she was pulling his pants and underwear down his thighs. "What are you doing?"

"I want you in my mouth while you tell me all about it." Kapnos said the words like they made perfect sense.

"My mom's on the other side of the door. We can't." George looked at her, flabbergasted.

"The autodoc will take at least another forty-five minutes." Kapnos smiled at his cock when it came into view. "Not hard for me?" She booped it with one gloved finger. "Oh, there we go." It started to grow. "You really have a nice one, you know."

"Um... my mom keeps saying how much bigger I am than... everyone she's been with." George bit his lip as Kapnos tenderly kissed his hardening dick. He didn't want to say that it seemed she'd only ever been with his father.

"You... do have... a large... one," Kapnos said between kisses. She looked up at him with bright, brown eyes. "But you're not a giant. Just right if you ask me."

"I'll take it." George stood up, holding his pants up with a hand. "Let's go into exam room two. I don't want to get caught, and I can see there's no saying no to you." He shuffled into the room and sat on the exam table.

Kapnos strode in after him, swaying her hips seductively. She closed the door. "Okay, I want to hear all about it. I'm on fire." She dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head slowly, taking him into her throat with some gurgling, but no gagging.

So, George told her everything that had happened while his girlfriend gave him an expert blowjob. He rested a hand on her perfectly pinned hair and watched her face distort and bulge with her efforts. He got to the point of the story where his mother's cheeks ballooned out like a frightened puffer fish, and he couldn't hold back any longer. "Ohhhhh... Nossy... going to... cum." He tried to keep his voice low, and he gripped her hair tighter. He pushed down and buried his cock down her throat, keeping her nose pressed against his pubic hair. He erupted.

"Mmmmmppphhhhhhhhhhh." Kapnos hoped he wouldn't try forcing himself down his mother's throat like that. She was quite certain that Anna wouldn't be able to take it. But for Kapnos, such things were no more difficult than breathing. She gulped down his salty stuff. She remembered that he had an ejaculatory delay at the end and didn't lift off too soon. When he was finished, she popped her mouth off and purred with delight. "That was... amazing." She pulled up his underwear and pants, buckled his belt, and then pushed him back onto the exam table. She crawled up next to him and curled up, pressing into his side. "Once we get off this hotel, we're going to have so much fun together."

"We're already having fun, Nossy." He squeezed her tightly, feeling the luxurious feel of her bodice's fabric. "Um... how did you find clothes to replace the other outfit?"

"I make my own clothes, remember?" She closed her eyes, put her ear to his chest, and listened to his heartbeat.

"Right. And... um... are you shorter than you were before the incident on the stairs?" George reached down and squeezed her butt. Everything about her seemed to be smaller. And Gwendolyn was a petite woman to begin with.

"I can't create mass out of thin air. I had to shed parts of my body that were touched by that black goo. But I didn't dare hurry off to eat. What if I ran into another of those things?" She absentmindedly played with his tie. "So, I made Mrs. Valentine proportionately smaller accounting for the lost mass."

"'Hurry off to eat'? What does that mean?" George sounded a little nervous.

Kapnos giggled. "I eat the same food as you. Just lots more if I have to put on mass. It isn't a pretty sight seeing me shovel in food like that."

"You can... um... shed your skin?" George squeezed her butt again to let her know he wasn't getting creeped out.

"It's not a big deal. And very handy sometimes." She poked his belly with her finger. "Why are we talking about me? You just boinked your mother, who I happen to know you've been in love with for a long time. Let's talk about that."

"I never told you I was in love with her." George hadn't even really admitted it to himself. Not outright.

"When you hang around humans for a thousand years, you learn to pick up on the signs." Kapnos sat up.

"Georgie? Mrs. Valentine?" Anna's voice came faintly through the exam door.

"She must be fixed. That was fast." George got up. "We're in here, Mom. Mrs. Valentine was just getting some tests done. You know, because of the goo." He made sure his zipper was up, and he went out into the waiting room. When his mother showed off her ankle by hopping, he applauded. Of course, his eyes went straight to her bouncing breasts. "You're all better."

"Good as new." Anna smiled. "Now let's go see your sister."

~~

The room smelled musty. Roy hadn't let Océane clean when the robot arrived. He'd said it might work for them. No one was sure if he'd meant the Zaals, or the thing in the ring.

When Constance let Anna, George, and Kapnos into the room, Lillian rushed them. She hugged her mother tightly. After a five-minute vise-like hug, Anna had to pry her daughter's arms off her. Then, Lillian clamped onto her younger brother, giving him a giant bear hug. She even kissed his cheek and said she loved him. George didn't know what to think, so he mumbled that he loved her too.

After the greetings and introductions were over, they sat down and tried to form a plan. No one seemed to know how to find the hotelier's eye. No one knew how to find Ernest. The man hadn't shown up on cameras according to Océane. And they couldn't very well send out a search party to look for him floor by floor. The survivors knew what needed to be done in order to leave, but didn't have a clue how to do it. The conversation devolved into recrimination and argument, mostly between the Havershams and Zaals.

Kapnos raised her hand. "May I make a suggestion?"

The room quieted down.

Kapnos looked around at the assembled group, planning her seductions. She smiled pleasantly at each of them. Some would be tricky. Others would be hardly any trouble at all. "While we wait for a plan to form, we should move somewhere more defensible. The Newest Guest knows we're on floor one-oh-three. Its creatures seem to be learning how to attack us. One almost got me." She glanced at Anna. "Thank you for saving my life."

"You're welcome, Mrs. Valentine." Anna's smile was tight and restrained. Leaving the hotel was starting to feel further and further away.

"I don't know if you know this, but the suites in this hotel have manual deadbolts. The rich value their safety. Isn't that true, Océane?" Kapnos looked up at the ceiling.

"That is true on both accounts, Mrs. Valentine," Océane said.

"And the suites on two-oh-three are designed for one wealthy person or group to book the whole floor. That's at the very top of the spire. There's a door between the stairwell and elevators and the guest area. That door doesn't have a deadbolt, but could be barricaded. And the guest area has some of the hotel's best restaurants, a beach, a swimming lagoon, and other luxuries." Kapnos looked around at each of them. "A deadbolt on each door, and an outer door as well. Plus, everything we need to survive until we hatch our plan to find Mr. Zaal and the necessary retina."

"I'm not sure I want to move farther away from Ernest." Anna frowned.

"I'm not sure I trust Mrs. Valentine." Roy stood and paced the room. "No offense."

"None taken." Kapnos said.

"It makes sense to me." George sat with his back against the wall, his sister's petite frame pressed into his side.

"I'm going wherever Mom and George go." Lillian gripped her brother's arm tightly and leaned her cheek against his shoulder. Her tiara was askew, and her mascara ran down her cheeks from all the weeping she'd done since they'd returned.

"I like the sound of the suites," Delores said. Those were the first words she'd spoken since the meeting began.

"This isn't a democracy." Roy spat out the last word.

"Gods, Mr. Haversham. Nobody is saying that." Anna put her hand to her mouth. Dolores and Lillian did the same, scandalized by the word. "We all believe in the Hierocracy, of course. But without a leader..." Anna glanced at George. If only he was a few years older, maybe in his twenties, he could have stepped into the leadership role. But it was hard to lead as a teenager. "Without a leader, we each need to make our choice. I've thought it over, and I will go with my family to the suites. We can have Océane contact Ernest when she spots him on camera and tell him to meet us there. Will you do that, Océane?"

"Yes, Mrs. Zaal," Océane said.

Constance frowned at her husband. She wouldn't let them get marooned. They needed others to survive. "Let me confer with my husband in private. Why don't you all collect your things and ready yourselves to travel up the spire?"

~~

A few hours later, the entire group of survivors climbed the stairs. Each of them had traded in their suitcase for a pilfered backpack and shoved as much of their belongings as they could inside. Except for Kapnos, who continued to carry only her satchel.

George took up the rear of the group with his mother, sister, and Kapnos. He surreptitiously watched Constance's calves work as she climbed the stairs. The woman had lifted her skirts to climb, and her muscles bulged with each step. It was easy to forget that one of their number was a world-class athlete. This was a good reminder.

"You travel light, Mrs. Valentine." Anna looked over at Gwendolyn who climbed the stairs on the other side of her son. She caught George staring at Constance's bare lower legs. Things had been so easy with fewer people around. She'd have to watch her son closely and keep him distracted.

"After I lost my husband, I couldn't lug my luggage around. So, I just kept my toiletries." Kapnos caught George's gaze on Constance's backside. They needed to get off that hotel. But until they did, Kapnos thought they might at least try and enjoy their remaining stay. If they were safe from the Newest Guest, why shouldn't they? Developments seemed promising.

"You can't have spare clothes in there, so you must have borrowed that outfit from one of the dead guests after our run-in with the shadow creatures." Anna pressed her lips together. Something was off. What was she missing? "Yet that bodice looks like it was tailored just for you."

Silently, Kapnos cursed her own vanity. She could easily have made the outfit too large. "I got lucky. It was in the second room I checked." She shrugged. "You know your husband best, Mrs. Zaal. Where do you think he is? When will he return?"

"These are singular times, Mrs. Valentine." Anna gave the woman a tight smile. "I think we're all acting at least a little out of character."

"True." A thought occurred to Kapnos. She frowned. "What if we get access to the executive lifeboat before your husband returns?"

"We're not leaving without him." Anna shook her head. "If that happens, I'll find him and bring him back here."

"Um... what if the creatures already took him?" Kapnos's frown deepened. This could be a problem. "It is odd that he hasn't popped up on the cameras."

"We're not leaving without him." Anna climbed up ahead of them, signaling that the conversation was over.

They spent the rest of the day slowly climbing the spire. They made it to the suites without meeting any of the Newest Guest's creatures or suffering any other setbacks. They were all awed by the luxury of their new surroundings. Their first order of business was barricading the main door to the stairs. After that, they claimed rooms and explored. There were ten rooms, so there were plenty of choices.

The Zaals picked three adjoining rooms on one side of the lagoon.

The Havershams chose a room on the other side.

Kapnos moved in next to the Zaals.

Delores chose a room in the middle, with no adjoining neighbors. She knew the Havershams would go back to humping like bunnies now that they had their privacy, and she couldn't bear the thought of listening to them again.

~~

"It looks like people are happy to be here." Anna stood in her doorway, looking out at the splashing in the lagoon. The water was perfectly clear with a sandy bottom. There were swim-up bars and beach areas to lounge. Everyone had brought their swimsuits, since they weren't much to pack, and they all needed the modesty they offered. Anna's shoulders were bunched tightly as she watched the frivolity. Gwendolyn and Lillian seemed to be hitting it off. They were laughing, chasing, and wrestling in the water.

Sitting behind her on the edge of the bed, George watched his mother's body language with a frown. "You don't share in their joy?"

Anna closed the door. The sounds of merriment instantly died away. The suites had better soundproofing than other rooms at the hotel. She turned the deadbolt. "I'm worried about your father." She turned and gazed at her son with hungry eyes. "I'm a mess right now. I feel like I've abandoned him coming up to the top of the tower while he's still down below. And..." She bit her bottom lip. Her blue eyes, stormy and questioning, searched his deep brown ones.

"What is it, Mom?" George stood, but wasn't sure what to do. So, he simply adjusted his tie.

"And I'm going to try and forget him when I fall into your arms in a moment." Anna let out a long, shaky breath. She looked around the enormous room. Since they were on the top of the tower, the vaulted ceiling was one large window. Stars slowly moved over their heads as the tower spun. "I'm a bad wife. A terrible wife. Your father wouldn't understand what we're doing." She pulled off her gloves slowly.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,201 Followers
12