La Belle Ile en Mere Pt. 18

Story Info
Roy Haversham's mistake.
4.6k words
4.23
2.2k
4

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

La Belle Ile en Mere Chapter 18

Anna's Diary August 23, 2197

I woke up sticky and scented heavily of sex. George had already showered and left. Heavens, what sort of dam have we broken! Even as I showered off his sperm, I touched myself. I've never felt so beholden to my body's needs before. Even as I write this, I must actively resist the impulse to rush from my room, find George, and spread my legs for him. My mind still buzzes from the echoes of our tumbles. Benevolent gods, what is happening to me? I want nothing more than to spend my time with sweet Georgie inside me. I even learned a new position today. What other new joys are in store?

Of course, Dear Diary, I am not completely without my wits. I know I must focus on other things. Poor Lillian seems to be cracking under the pressure, wearing strangers' jewelry and saying odd things. I have two children: grown, yes, but both in need of their mother. There are also the significant matters of retrieving my lost husband and finding a human eye. I don't know how we will do either. But both must be done.

I promise you, I will not drown in the sea of hormones that draws me like an incoming tide. I will find a measured way to navigate these new waters. My time with George is more precious than ever. But I will not forget other matters. It seems comfortable up here at the top of the tower, but I am well aware of the nightmares below.

Ernest's Diary August 23, 2197

.. / .- -- / - .-. .- .--. .--. . -.. / .. -. / -- -.-- / --- .-- -. / -- .. -. -.. .-.-.- / -... ..- - / .. / .- -- / -. --- - / .- .-.. --- -. . .-.-.- / - .... . / -.-. --- .-.. .-.. . -.-. - .. ...- . / .. ... / .. -. / .... . .-. . / .-- .. - .... / -- . .-.-.-

Lillian's Diary August 23, 2197

I woke tacky and reeking of sex. This has happened before, but today was so different than with Francis. The scent wasn't the same, there was no manly odor of sweat or sperm. I'm NOT a lesbian, Diary. But ... I already miss Mrs. Valentine. She understands me like few other people. I feel seen and wanted when I'm with her. And ... she seems to understand my body better than I do. I've already learned so much. And that knowledge will aid me in my marriage to Francis. Mrs. Valentine is good for me and Francis. I truly believe that. I'll be a more complete wife for having known her. It's all for the best, Diary.

Mrs. Valentine urged me to tell George my new feelings about him. And to apologize for past mistakes. I will do that tomorrow. Now, I need to shower and go back to sleep.

George's Diary August 23, 2197

I am so wired right now. Mom and I are closer than I'd ever dreamed. This feeling is exactly what I always wanted. Although, I must admit, I am surprised by everything ... by how much I want her body as well as her mind ... and by how much she seems to want me. I may not have known ahead of time, Diary, that the zenith of my life would come while I sprayed cum on her back and listened to her shriek. But now that it's here, it all fits together perfectly. It's like Mom and I could be no other way. And there's no going back. Nothing will pull me away from her. Not Dad, not the Newest Guest, not Roy Haversham and whatever he's got up his butt.

Don't worry. I'm not riveted to a singular purpose, Diary. My girlfriend, Nossy, made this all happen. She gave me confidence when it was waning. She showed me what was possible through her experience. And she selflessly gives me time to spend with Mom. I will always take care of her, too. And, I swear, I will save my father from whatever has befallen him. I will get us all off this abomination of a hotel. And ... I will find a way to stop the Newest Guest from approaching Earth.

Kapnos's Diary August 23, 2197

What a day! I almost died. Me ... dead ... can you imagine? But I didn't die. I will repay Anna Zaal directly for her gallantry when I get the chance. For now, I'm helping the Zaals by pulling poor Lillian back to a better place. A place filled with happy orgasms. I will continue my work with her, but my attention wanders as it always does. I love George. And his sister is wonderfully naïve and pretty. Why can't I be happy with two? It's not in my nature.

I think Roy will be next. He might be difficult. He seems dedicated to his wife, and his mind is preoccupied with chasing ghosts and vapors. After that, Constance will be more difficult still. And then, Anna. That task seems impossible now. I could have done it as George. But that ship has sailed now that he's come out victorious on his own. We'll see. I have always loved a challenge. But in the past I could simply disappear when failure struck. My options are more limited now. For the moment, I'll head to the restaurant while no one is about. I do have some mass to restore.

~~

The stars moved slowly over the lagoon as the hotel spun. George was up early, floating in the water, watching the stars pass. It was tranquil, and he was so happy with parts of his life that the horrors farther down the tower seemed light years away. He sighed, listening to the water gently ripple around him. He was in his modest swimsuit, but he wondered what it would be like if he and his mother had the place to themselves. He smiled as he thought about chasing her curvaceous naked form through the lagoon and what would happen when he caught her.

"You're up early, Mr. Zaal." Constance walked over the warm sand in her bare feet. She wore her swimsuit, everything covered but her head and feet. "I'm not interrupting, am I?" She walked into the warm water and settled on an underwater bench about ten feet away from George.

"Good morning, Mrs. Haversham." George had already been smiling, thinking about his mother, so he turned his grin on the woman. "How did you sleep?"

"Fitfully, I'm afraid." Constance sighed. She examined the teenager. "You look bright and eager today. Well rested? Ready to save the day?"

"No, and yes." George chuckled. "This is an odd place to be."

"I'll say." Constance shuddered. "In all my nightmares, my mind never conceived of anything so horrible as the Newest Guest."

"I don't mean ... just that. Not just the hotel." George wanted to open up about the best thing that had happened in his life. He realized that his crowning achievement would have to be secret from everyone but Kapnos. He frowned. That was unfortunate. "I just mean that this is an odd place for me to be in my life. I'm only eighteen, but I'm ... sort of ... the one everyone expects to save us."

"Not my husband." Constance matched his frown.

"No, not him, I guess." He raised an eyebrow. "But you trust me, Mrs. Haversham?"

"It is an odd place to be." Constance nodded. "To put your faith in a teenager. But Roy and I aren't exactly on the same page. You've proven yourself so far. I trust you." She slid down further into the water until it touched her chin. "But you should know that I believe that your father killed Mr. Dmytruk. I won't go over the grisly evidence now, but my husband is most likely correct about that one thing."

"That ... would be very out of character for my father." George thought about it. "And it would be an affront to my honor. He would have deprived me of a duel. I can't believe he'd do that."

"What you say may be true. But this place has changed all of us," she said.

"How has it changed you?" George was eager to change the subject from his father. He was also genuinely curious. He hadn't talked much with Constance, and it seemed she was opening up to him.

"For one thing, I'm rethinking my touring schedule. I was running myself ragged going from tournament to tournament. This was the first vacation I'd had in years."

"You don't enjoy tennis?" George cocked his head.

"I love tennis, but it's also something I have poured everything into. My career isn't like playing varsity at your high school. It is ... a demanding mistress." A cold smile touched Constance's lips.

"You remembered that I play tennis." George smiled. "This is another oddity in my life. I'm sitting here with Constance Haversham, shooting the breeze." His bright, airy laugh echoed around the lagoon. When a robot waiter approached, he waived it off.

"Get me off this hotel, Mr. Zaal, and I'll even sign a racket for you." She joined in his laughter.

A loud thump reverberated from the outer doors, silencing both of them.

"Was that ... the doors?" George turned his head and looked over at the barricade. The thump sounded again. He shot out of the water onto the beach, trying to clear his thoughts. Suddenly, Constance stood next to him. She looked like a tiger ready to spring.

"What do we do?" Constance's heart thumped in her chest. She worked on her breathing to slow it down.

"Wake up everyone. Make sure they've got weapons. I'll talk to Océane and see what's happening at the doors." George ran off toward the barricade, his feet digging into the sand.

"Right." Constance ran to the nearest door, Anna's, and started pounding her fists on it. "Wake up ... get out here ... bring weapons." Then she remembered that the rooms had good soundproofing. She looked for a doorbell, found it, and leaned on it. Then she ran to the next room and did the same.

"Océane, what's making that noise?" George arrived at the large, carbon-fiber double doors. They were intricately detailed with tropical themes and opened up in the middle. Just as he put his hand on the barricade of heavy furniture, the whole thing shook again.

"Mr. Zaal and several drones are assaulting the door with cleaning equipment." Océane's voice sounded subdued.

"Okay, the drones are ... wait ... what? I'm Mr. Zaal." George didn't know what else to do, so he put his back to a desk in the barricade and pushed. Fortunately, the doors hadn't budged yet.

"Guest Ernest Zaal is assisting the drones in their assault," Océane said.

"That's ... not possible." George's mind spun. First, Constance claiming credible evidence of a murder and now this? "Um ... um ... can you be sure? Wait, how come you didn't warn us they were coming? You were supposed to alert us the moment they entered a public area."

"I have been fending off cyberattacks for several hours. It appears that malicious code may have breached my firewall. Some systems may be compromised. I am performing antivirus protocols now. But my systems are dated in this version," Océane said.

"Shit ... shit ..." George's whole body vibrated with the next blow to the door. He saw his mother run out of her room in her nightgown and gloves, carrying a sword. Her unpinned hair flowed behind her. Next, Kapnos raced out wearing her full outfit of bodice, skirts, and gloves. "Let me think ... let me think ..." George shut his eyes tight. "Partition the cameras and any other related systems. Don't clean them now. Isolate them."

"You don't have authorization to alter my response to a cyber -"

"Just do it! If you don't, it can spread. Put your firewall around it, or you might cease to exist." George felt the doors give a little with the next thump. His heels slid on the decking. "Remember our deal. The Earliest Guest will tell you more secrets if you do this!"

"Partitioning now," Océane said.

"What do we do, George?" Anna arrived huffing and puffing. Her face was pale, and her eyes round with fear.

"Push on the barricade. If it gives more, we'll have to fight." He felt some relief when his mother put her back to the desk next to him. As the seconds passed, others joined them, all gritting their teeth as they pushed against the assault. Soon, all the survivors were there.

"We shouldn't have come up here. This was a bad idea." Despite his complaints, Roy pushed with the rest of them. His pistol in its holster at his side.

"Kindly ... shut up ... darling," Constance hissed.

"We need to drive them away." Anna's brain reeled. She'd gone from a deep, restful sleep to a massive surge of adrenaline. She couldn't think straight. She trembled as another boom sounded on the door. She looked over her shoulder and there was a crack open now, only a fraction of an inch, but she felt like she could see shadows moving on the other side.

"Océane ... what are your fire suppression capabilities on this floor?" George shouted.

"I am capable of venting the air from a fire. A door will seal the stairway and no one will be able to move in or out of this floor," the computer said.

"Do it. The fire is in the hall outside." George didn't like cutting off the shadow creatures' escape. But it was the best tool they had.

"You are not authorized to vent the air. I may only do so in an emergency situation." Océane's voice was as calm as ever.

"For heaven's sake, Océane. This is an emergency!" Constance yelled.

"It's me, Océane. The Earliest Guest." Kapnos trembled with fear. "You trusted us before. Trust us with this. You need to vent the air until we tell you to resume normal airflow. This is an emergency." She paused. There was no response. "And I'll tell you more secrets if you do it."

"Complying," Océane said.

A loud hissing filled the lagoon as their environment squeezed through the crack in the door.

"You're going to kill us, too." Roy stopped pushing and turned toward George. He pulled his pistol and pointed it at George. He was already getting light-headed. "Tell the computer to turn the air back on."

"Stop it, Roy!" Constance looked shocked.

"Not yet." George didn't move, his back still on the desk. The thumping on the door had stopped. "They need air as much as we do. They'll either pass out, die, or run back to the stairs."

"Don't you point that thing at my son." Anna leapt in front of George, shielding him with her body. Spots danced before her eyes. They were running out of oxygen. Ominously, the hissing stopped. There was no more air.

George gasped. "Okay ... Océane ... normal ... airflow ... please." It only took a few seconds before his lungs stopped burning.

Roy lowered his pistol.

Anna relaxed back into her son, feeling his familiar body pressing against hers. She looked to her left and saw Gwendolyn and Lillian hugging and weeping. She looked the other way and watched Delores slump to the ground. Constance glared at her husband. The banging against the door didn't return. "Are they gone? Océane, can you see in the hall?"

"I no longer have access to my surveillance systems," Océane said.

"We've either scared them off or killed them." George shuddered. Was his father lying dead right on the other side of the gaudy double-doors? He prayed he hadn't killed him. But the shadow creatures on the other hand, George prayed they were all goo and body parts on the hallway floor.

~~

With weapons drawn, the survivors removed the barricade and checked the hall. There was no sign of their attackers. They found no remains: neither shadow creature nor human. When Anna was told that her husband was among those assaulting the door, she refused to believe that he was anything but a hostage. George hoped she was right. Maybe Océane had misread the situation. Since the computer had sealed off video storage along with several other sections, the humans couldn't review footage of the attack.

Océane thought that the virus was contained. But her firewall was still under attack. George wanted to help, but there was nothing he could do about a sophisticated cyberattack that an advanced AI could not. Even in her current version, Océane had more knowledge about attacks and was much faster in responding to them.

The Newest Guest had spoken to Océane in binary. And now it was attacking with ones and zeros. That begged the question, what in the heck was it? Was it a life form? A robot? No one had any answers. George was nervous that since it had cracked the firewall once, it might again. But they didn't know what to do about it. Roy thought they should purge the air from the rest of the hotel. But that would have destroyed the hotel's air recycling ability and killed Ernest and any other survivors.

The survivors tried to recover from the morning's fright and go back to brainstorming answers to the puzzles that vexed them.

~~

"Having a spat with your wife?" Kapnos entered the room and closed the door behind her without flipping the deadbolt. She wore Delores's body. It was the least threatening woman to Roy that Kapnos could copy.

"Mrs. Salazar?" Roy looked up, startled. He was wearing his suit, his tie undone, lying on his back, watching the feed. He paused the program. "What? Why did you say that?"

"Because you're in one of the unclaimed rooms." Kapnos walked toward him slowly, swaying her hips. "You have a forlorn expression on your face. And you're watching one of your wife's matches. One where she lost, if I'm not mistaken."

"I didn't know you even realized who my wife was." Roy sat up. "In fact, I don't think you've ever said more than a sentence to us."

"I'm talking now. I'm lonely and need some company." She sat near him on the edge of the bed, making sure to give him an adequate profile so he might observe the way her boobs pushed at her bodice. Her smile was warm and beguiling. She could see his cheeks turn red. "She isn't being fair to you."

"Who?" Roy pulled at his collar. It suddenly felt tight.

"Your wife, of course." Kapnos nodded with compassion. "You're doing your best, but she undermines you. I've seen it time after time."

"No ... she doesn't. It's just ..." Roy's eyes darted from Delores's mesmerizing smile to the slope of her tits. Why hadn't he noticed how stacked she was before? Probably because she'd always been sulking.

"A woman is built to receive. A man is built to give." Kapnos inched closer to him. "I always let Carlos ... give. And he gave very well, let me tell you. But now that he's gone, I ..." Her eyelids fluttered. "I wish Constance would open herself up to receive from you more. I think she sometimes forgets her place as your wife." She moved closer and put her hand on his thigh. "What can I do to help you with your marriage?"

"Oh ... I ... um ... Constance and I have an unusual ... um ..." Roy stared at the woman. When did she become so damn pretty? Suddenly, she was beaming with life. "It'll blow over with Constance. She just doesn't understand the situation we're in. That's all."

"But I do, Mr. Haversham." Kapnos moved closer. "Show me what sort of situation we're in." She closed the distance between their faces and kissed him. Her body thrummed when he kissed her back. So, he wasn't a tough nut to crack after all. Men were always so much easier than their women. She should have known.

~~

"The food here is really good." Lillian sat with her mother and brother in the seafood restaurant overlooking the lagoon. The place was decorated like a Japanese theme from ancient times, long before Tokyo became the capital of the Pacific Rim. Lillian wasn't focused on the restaurant or her family, she was scanning the lagoon.

"I guess we should try to enjoy being here. We'll be leaving soon enough." George spoke as he thoughtfully munched some sashimi. His sister was right; it almost tasted like real fish. They kept talking about how soon they'd be leaving. But the hurdles between where they were and boarding that executive lifeboat were multiplying.

"What are you looking for, princess?" Anna noticed her daughter blush when she used the nickname the family had for her.

"Just wondering where Mrs. Valentine went off to. She disappeared right after ... the thing that happened this morning." Lillian frowned.

George narrowed his eyes. Why was his sister looking for Kapnos specifically? He'd have to ask his girlfriend when they found her.

"She's probably napping. We all need to collect ourselves after what happened." Anna forced a tight smile onto her face. "Once again, George. You were very smart and brave. You saved us."

12