La Chatte Heureuse Pt. 02

Story Info
Tales from an exclusive lesbian club.
12.7k words
4.63
20.8k
24

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in bed toying with my clit isn't something I've done for quite a while, and I'm careful not to disturb the four other women sleeping around me. But yesterday introduced me to so many different erotic sensations that I feel as though I'm living in a dreamworld revolving around sex. Which I suppose is precisely what La Chatte Heureuse delivers to everyone staying on this remote island.

I went to sleep easily enough. I'm no stranger to sleeping in a dormitory, and this bed is a huge improvement on sleeping inside my car. Ever since I lost my home and job in a storm, I've had to endure cramped and uncomfortable nights. Now my new job at La Chatte Heureuse has offered me a lifeline. One with some unexpected benefits.

As dormitories go, this one is slightly better appointed than the one at boarding school. When I was twelve years old, my parents packed me off to boarding school so that I didn't get in the way of their hectic social life. They rarely bothered about me after that. Christmas holidays were some bizarre form of family torture, and I spent my summer holidays at Girl Scouts camps and the like. The small allowance my parents gave me stopped when I turned eighteen, and from then on I learned to make my own way in the world. Four years later I'm here with few worldly possessions and about fifty dollars in the bank.

I get more rigorous in teasing my clit. Before long I'm close to an orgasm. Any girl caught doing this at school was severely reprimanded, although that didn't stop the practise. I suspect that nobody here will mind in the least. I reach my peak and I bite my lip trying not to squeal as my orgasm wracks through me. I'm about to wipe my moist hand on my nightdress when I remember that I'm not wearing one. Not that my room-mates seem to mind me sleeping naked, since Brooke and Judith do the same. Grace only wears a pair of panties and Stephanie wears a negligee which hides very little of her fit 35 year old body.

With my lust sated for the moment, I drift back to sleep, only to be woken about ten minutes later by music playing over the loudspeaker. Judith starts squirming on her bed as the electronic vibrator inside her cunt works its devilish magic in response to the music. I glance at Brooke's bed to see if she's in the same state of ecstasy, but I recall that she said that she removed the device overnight. It doesn't take long before Judith is clutching her cunt as she dashes for the bathroom before she wets her bed. I notice Stephanie, who oversees all the members of the Slave caste at La Chatte Heureuse, seems aroused at the sight of Judith's surrender to her base desires.

It's six thirty in the morning, and it's time for the three slaves on the staff to get up and prepare breakfast for the employees of La Chatte Heureuse. Stephanie does likewise since she needs to unlock the Slaves sleeping in building E4. Brooke and Judith are joined by Olivia from the other dormitory as they take a communal shower and complete their ablutions. There's no fixed time for those of us in the Ladies or Mistresses castes to get up, but if we want breakfast before we start work at eight o'clock then we can't linger in bed for too long.

All eight members of the staff are washed and dressed and busy helping ourselves to the buffet style breakfast by seven thirty. Monique joins us a short while later. By eight o'clock everyone is ready to start work. It's a regimented routine, but my boarding school experience means it's something I can easily cope with.

Monique summons me to her office at eight o'clock and proceeds to go through my duties as La Chatte Heureuse's new receptionist. Until now, Monique or Stephanie have been meeting members as they arrive and sorting out accommodation appropriate to their caste and needs. Apart from the infrequent special events, which have a proper reservation system, the otherwise chaotic system of allocating accommodation has worked so far. Monique admits that this is simply because there has never been a situation where demand has exceeded the ability of La Chatte Heureuse to supply transport and accommodation. But that's a situation which is about to change with the opening of the main house and the continued repair and refurbishment of the other currently unused buildings. It doesn't take a mathematical genius to work out that a twelve seater bus and similar sized boat making three round trips a week aren't going to cope with the comings and goings of up to four hundred members and twenty staff. Apparently part of my job is to make all those problems go away as cheaply as possible.

"How many members does La Chatte Heureuse have on its books?" I ask Monique.

"Several thousand and growing fast, although only the five hundred premium members are currently allowed to use the facilities here. It's the only way we've been able to avoid becoming swamped with members wanting to stay here. But with the reopening of the main house we're about to remove that restriction and allow all members access to the island. It will probably be difficult for a few months until more of the accommodation buildings can be refurbished."

Monique explains more about how membership of La Chatte Heureuse works. Members pay an annual fee which varies depending on the caste the member chooses, and whether they are a premium or regular member. The Lady caste is the cheapest since they can't participate in many of La Chatte Heureuse's activities. Nevertheless it's a popular caste. It's the caste all new employees enter by default when we start. The Slave caste is about five hundred dollars a year more, while the annual fee for the Mistress caste is an eye-watering sum which ensures that they are a very exclusive group.

As an employee of La Chatte Heureuse, I will get a discount on the membership fees if I choose to change from the Lady caste. But even so, it's going to take me a few months to be able to afford membership of the Slave caste. And the Mistress caste is going to be out of my reach financially for some time to come. But I don't give up on the idea of leaving the Lady caste, it just means that I need to be patient.

"Each premium member is entitled to five nights of free accommodation on the island each year," adds Monique. "If they want to stay longer than that, then there's a charge depending on their caste and, if they're a slave, whether or not they work for their keep. It's one of the reasons the Field Slave category of the Slave caste is popular, and it saves La Chatte Heureuse from having to employ more staff."

Monique shows me where I'm to work, which is in the same open office as Brooke. I'm shown how to log onto the computer system using my palm print as an identifier. For the next few hours I'm left alone to learn how the reservation system works, and its many foibles. In essence it's a standard hotel reservation application, although many of its features haven't been used so far. The reservation system links through to the application Kirsty uses to see how many people need transport and whether she needs to make any special trips. I suspect the data in the system also allows the appropriate quantity of food and other supplies to be ordered, which is part of Brooke's duties.

My first real test is when I receive a notification on my computer screen that there are pending reservation requests in the system. Fortunately that part of the system seems intuitive but, to be safe, I ask Brooke to come and watch what I'm doing. There's an option on La Chatte Heureuse's website for members to make reservation requests. All I need to do is match the member's caste to the appropriate type of available accommodation. The first request is from a member who belongs to the Mistress caste and who wants to spend a week here with her own submissive in a fortnight's time. When I check on which rooms are available in building E3, I see what Brooke meant yesterday when she said that normally there are more members staying on the island than are here at the moment. There's no available accommodation where the two of them can share a suite in E3. If the Mistress is content for her submissive to sleep in E4, then there are beds available. I compose a reply to that effect. Brooke confirms my actions and I send the reply on its way. She suggests that I put a temporary reservation on a room in E3 and a bed in E4 until the member replies.

By comparison the other reservation requests are straight forward and are all easily dealt with. By lunchtime I'm feeling much more comfortable with what I'm doing and I leave Brooke in peace. I remember that lunches are a help-yourself affair from the room down the corridor. Brooke and I take a quick break shortly after midday.

"Take a walk around outside for half an hour," suggests Brooke. "It's a nice day and I can cover for you in the unlikely event anything urgent should crop up."

"Do you want to join me?" I ask.

"I'm not allowed to leave this building unless a Mistress gives me a task requiring me to go outside."

Yet again I'm reminded that Brooke is a member of the Slave caste, and there are limitations on what she can do and where she can go. Not that she seems to mind. It's another thing for me to consider if I choose to change my caste.

I walk towards the main building ... the Tower as everyone has started calling it ... where most of the current activity is going on. Most of the work seems to be moving furniture into the accommodation rooms on the upper floors. Rather than stay inside the Tower, I take a walk around the outside and study the disused buildings on the north, west and south side which are waiting for repair and refurbishment. The buildings on the west side of the tower are a mirror image of those on the east. But the same cannot be said for the buildings on the north and south sides which a generally larger and more spread out. As I walk between the south side buildings I hear the sound of voices coming from nearby. I investigate the source of the sound and come across two women about my age. Although I can't see their name necklaces from where I am, I readily identify them from their clothing as members of the Mistress and Slave castes respectively. The Mistress is trying to tie up her slave with some rope. Quite why she should want to do it here when there are plenty of facilities open to them in the dungeon and games rooms is a mystery. I try to turn away and leave them in peace without them noticing me, but the Mistress sees me.

"Can you help me?" she asks.

"Um ... Er ... Okay ... If I'm able to help," I say feeling that as a member of staff I should assist La Chatte Heureuse members when I can.

"Drippy and I had a run in with Madame Faye. She bet that she could tie up Drippy better than I could her slave. I stupidly accepted the bet even though I've never done any rope bondage before."

I'm tempted to say 'Well that wasn't a very good bet to make, then,' but I hold my tongue.

"What's the penalty for losing the bet?" I ask.

"The loser's slave gets locked in the dungeon for three days. I don't want that to happen to Drippy."

I move closer and see that 'Drippy' is wearing a steel collar which identifies her as being owned by a particular mistress ... a 'chattel slave' to use La Chatte Heureuse's terminology. The name on her collar says 'Drippy' so I presume it's her nickname or slave name since I refuse to believe that any sane parent would name their child Drippy.

"What are you trying to do, Madame Errr...?" I ask, trying to see the name on her necklace.

"Melody. I'm Melody," she replies. "Sorry, I should have introduced myself. Drippy and I are really new to this game. We aren't really into bondage and the like, but I won the lottery for a free upgrade to premium membership for the Mistress caste, and the only way I could bring Drippy here is if she was my chattel slave. We thought we could simply pretend to be mistress and slave, and enjoy our time together. But some of the mistresses are really pushy and domineering. I'm practising on Drippy before we meet Faye and her slave at three o'clock."

"I'm Nicole. Which rooms are you both staying in?" I ask.

"We're sharing suite E319," replies Melody.

I do a mental stocktake of the rooms Brooke showed me yesterday. There were six suites in the accommodation block for Mistresses which had facilities for a slave to share the suite. E319 will be one of those with the comfortable room for the slave. It all fits with what Melody is saying. Melody and Drippy aren't really mistress and slave, but two lovers simply wanting to enjoy sharing an exciting time on this island. Well, I guess there's a price for deception, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't help them if I can. I learned how to tie knots during my school holidays at Girl Scouts camp, and the wild antics in our dormitory at school put that knowledge to some practical use.

"I can show you a few simple ties, if you like," I reply. "But I work here and I need to get back to my desk. How about we go to the administration building where I work and we can practise in there?"

Melody thanks me profusely, and even Drippy seems relieved, although she doesn't say anything. Arm in arm, the two of them follow me back to the office.

"This is Madame Melody and Drippy," I say to Brooke. "Melody wants some help in tying up her slave. Is there anywhere we can go to practise?"

"You can practise over there, Lady," replies Brooke in a more formal tone than she adopted when we were alone this morning. "There will be some rope in the store room at the end of the corridor. I'll fetch some if you like."

"Yes, do that," I reply, not forgetting to omit 'please' in recognition of Brooke's slave status.

Brooke returns a minute or so later with an assortment of short ropes. I select four ropes, each about a half a metre in length. I fold one of the lengths in half and hold the loop in the middle of the rope.

"This is the bight," I say, showing Melody the loop. "We shall practise a simple single column tie with a bowline knot."

Brooke and Drippy watch closely as Melody and I practise tying the rope securely onto Drippy's arm. If I had more time I would demonstrate a box tie which would immobilise Drippy's arms behind her back and elegantly bind her generous tits. Instead I settle for a crab tie which fastens Drippy's wrists to her corresponding ankle, and her elbows to her knees. It's an effective restraint without being overly complex.

Melody practises a few times and soon seems to have the general idea. Whether it is sufficient to win her bet with her rival remains to be seen.

"Remember the exposed loops in the knot can be used to attach another rope if you want to do something more restrictive," I say. "Where are you meeting Faye?"

"In E517," replies Melody.

"One of the small pseudo-dungeons in the entertainment building, Lady," clarifies Brooke for my benefit.

Melody decides not to monopolise any more of my time and she and Drippy leave to practise on their own. I have Brooke put away the remaining rope while I log back onto the computer system. I nearly jump in fright when I see how many requests for accommodation are waiting in the queue. Then I recall that the next special event was to be open for bookings today.

I check the club's website and sure enough the next special event is advertised for later this month. The theme is 'A Week in Ancient Rome' and the event is limited to fifty members, with bookings accepted on a first come first served basis. There's about forty requests in the queue, all but two are for the special event. I deal with the two regular requests and study the queue for the event. My first major hurdle is that the accommodation in the Tower isn't registered in the reservation system, so I can't allocate rooms. I've not seen Monique since this morning so I can't ask for her guidance. On my own initiative I decide to do a stocktake of the rooms in the Tower and register them in the system.

I work my way through the Tower floor by floor ensuring I check every bed and every room. I don't want to make a mistake and end up booking someone into a broom cupboard. Fortunately the alphanumeric plaques which identify rooms and beds in the dormitories are already in place, so it's not too onerous a task.

By mid-afternoon I've a complete list of the Tower's accommodation and I've registered the rooms and dormitory beds into the system. I just hope Monique will approve of me doing this, but the queue of reservation requests already exceeds the number of spaces. I'm about to start working through the list of requests when Monique turns up in our office.

"I should have mentioned that the bookings for our next special event open today and ... ahh! ... I see that you've discovered that already," says Monique.

"Yes. I've registered the Tower's accommodation rooms into the system," I say. "I'm about to deal with the requests. Are there any special instructions I should follow?"

Monique does a superficial check of the rooms I have registered. She seems satisfied with my efforts and confirms I can continue with what I was about to do.

"Are fifty participants the strict maximum?" I ask, aware that there are forty eight beds for Slaves on level 1 and eight suites on each of floors 3 to 6 for Mistresses. There's no accommodation for Ladies since they aren't allowed to attend special events.

"For the time being, yes. The fire regulations mean we need to install another fire escape before we can hold larger events. Balance the number of Slaves in each dormitory as evenly as possible and fill the lower levels of the Tower to capacity before using the higher levels."

Monique watches me for a while as I work through the queue of reservation requests from members. Within the hour I've accommodation booked for seventeen Mistresses and thirty three Slaves. There are eleven requests which I have to decline, although two of them later reply that they'll take regular accommodation on the island for the same period.

"Lady Nicole is a closet expert at Shibari," says Brooke when the eight of us are sat down for our evening meal.

"I'm what?!?" I exclaim. "What on earth is Shibari?"

"Japanese rope bondage," replies Stephanie. "Is this true?"

"I know how to do a few knots and a handful of bondage ties, but I'm a long way from being an expert in anything like that."

"Well, let us be the judge of that," says Monique. "Brooke; go and fetch an assortment of ropes from the store room."

"Yes, Madame Monique," replies Brooke as she promptly does as she's told.

I'm slightly taken aback by the sudden interest in my rope skills. I have never considered my skills in that department to be anything special. But I guess I'm about to find out. Brooke returns and she stands close to me so that I can demonstrate my skills on her.

"No. Sit down Brooke. Judith shall act as Nicole's model," orders Monique.

Judith and Brooke swap positions and I can see the look of disappointment on Brooke's face. She clearly wanted me to tie her up, and it's possible that she mentioned my skills in the hope of that happening.

"Um ... any particular ties?" I ask Monique.

"Just tie Judith up good and tight so that she's fully restrained."

I take one of the longer pieces of rope and loop it so that I've a double strand of rope to play with. I wrap the rope around Judith's chest ... twice above and twice below her tits. Each turn of the rope runs over her upper arms, pinning them to her body. I knot the rope behind her before having Judith fold her arms behind her back. I bind her lower arms together with the loose end of the rope and fasten her arms to the rope running across her back. I check that Judith's arms are held in position and that her circulation isn't restricted. I make some minor adjustments before moving onto her legs. I'm now torn between doing a shrimp tie, or a reverse shrimp tie. I opt for the simpler shrimp tie since I'm not wanting to test my audience's patience.