La Chatte Heureuse Pt. 03 Ch. 04

Story Info
Tales from an exclusive lesbian club.
3.8k words
4.68
5.5k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story so far: Wealthy 19-year-old Elise has arrived at La Chatte Heureuse for a five week stay. She's a member of the club's Slave caste and she has chosen the harshest lifestyle category, that of a Bondage Slave. She's paired with a mistress, Madame Nicole, who is the club's receptionist. Elise spends her first night in a cell in the dungeon below the Slave quarters. Next day Nicole starts testing Elise's skills and boundaries including the bondage equipment in La Chatte Heureuse's new dungeon. While playing in the dungeon, Nicole introduces Elise to Madame Rebecca, who is an expert with the cane and whip.

Chapter 4: Elise

I hadn't anticipated being in this new dungeon so soon after yesterday's all-to-brief session. Nor had I expected to see Madame Rebecca this morning. Both are pleasant surprises which only add to the wonderful tingly feeling I'm getting from my experiences at La Chatte Heureuse. As much as I love how Madame Nicole is controlling me, there are times when I think she is being too gentle with me. The thought of another four and a bit weeks of this is blowing my mind. I feel as though I'm in a constant state of arousal.

As I did yesterday, I reported to Madame Nicole in the Administration building after I had breakfast and completed my ablutions. When I arrived at the reception desk, she was busy dealing with a couple of members departing La Chatte Heureuse this morning. I waited patiently until she had a free moment. Despite her obviously heavy workload, she didn't make we wait more than a few minutes. She took me into the room we used yesterday and asked me several questions.

Q. Did I sleep alright? A. Yes (not quite true, but close enough. It's the first time I've tried sleeping with my ankle chained to the bed).

Q. Which of yesterday's experiences did I like the most? A. (Difficult choice) Being bound in the prisoner belt harness was exciting.

Q. Which experience did you like the least? A. (Another difficult choice as I was okay with all of them). The butt plug. (Response: OK, no butt plug today).

Q. How did you feel when you saw Madame Rebecca punishing Slave Justine yesterday? A. It reminded me of the time my governess used to cane me for disobedience. With me bound as I was, I felt exposed to her cane even though it was another Slave she was punishing.

Q. That seemed to excite you. Can you explain the reason for that? A. Umm... When my governess punished me, and once the pain eased, I found that I was really aroused. It's the reason she eventually stopped caning me.

Q. How do you feel about spending today with Madame Rebecca? It might involve you being caned or whipped. A. I would like that if it's okay with you.

Madame Rebecca collects me ten minutes later and she brings me straight to this dungeon. She fastens my wrists and ankles to the X-frame Madame Nicole used for Brooke yesterday. Unlike Brooke, my arms and legs are stretched tight until I experience some discomfort. But I know this is a test, so I don't complain. She has me facing her, so she clearly doesn't intend to use her cane or whip.

"We shall get to know each other better before we start with the serious fun, Slave Elise," says Rebecca as she runs her hands over my exposed waist.

"Yes, Madame."

"Your La Chatte Heureuse member's profile says that you are nineteen years old, single, living with your parents and are training to be an accountant. I can't think of a more boring career. Why did you choose accountancy?"

"It was my father's condition for continuing my current allowance, Madame. It was that or find a job waiting tables."

"And how is your accountancy training going?"

"Umm... quite well, actually, Madame. My school grades were excellent and so far I'm passing my courses."

"And do you find it interesting work?"

"It's okay, but you are right, I don't think it'll ever be my preferred career."

Madame Rebecca walks over to a cupboard and returns holding something in her hand. I don't immediately recognise what it is until she clips the clamps on my nipples. The clamps are connected by a short chain and it takes a few moments for the pain in my nipples to subside.

"You forgot to say 'Madame', Slave Elise. So you have earned a punishment."

"Sorry, Madame. It won't happen again."

"That I doubt. I can be very inventive in my punishments, so you have an incentive to do your best."

We talk for a while revealing more about ourselves. I learn that Madame Rebecca is a wealthy heiress to a pharmaceutical company and spends most of her time enjoying life and satisfying her fetishes. She spends up to fifteen weeks a year here on the island, which is the maximum La Chatte Heureuse allows.

As for me, I readily confess I'm a lesbian and that I want to explore my sexual boundaries as far as I can manage. She quizzes me on my experience at receiving a caning, and she isn't surprised when I admit that I used to get turned on by being punished. We discuss other punishments I've endured, and my relationships with Sean and my girlfriends. Then she surprises me by predicting my likely reaction to certain situations we haven't so far discussed.

"Firstly, Slave Elise, I think you need to sample some really tight bondage and see how you cope with that. Then we can test your obedience to commands and your knowledge of the standard Slave positions. I presume you have studied the relevant La Chatte Heureuse manual on Slave presentation positions."

"Yes, Madame, but I haven't been asked to adopt any of those positions before, so I'm not sure if I will get them right."

"Hah! You will get them right or suffer the consequences, Slave Elise. I don't accept second best from anyone."

Madame Rebecca releases me from the X-frame but the nipple clamps remain in place. She escorts me into another part of the dungeon I hadn't noticed before. The walls and floor are lined with thick sheets of rubber which make me think of it as a padded cell. Madame Rebecca opens a hidden door and produces a leather arm-binder and assorted cuffs and chains. Whereas Madame Nicole prefers to use rope, Madame Rebecca obviously prefers chains and leather restraints.

Firstly, Madame Rebecca slips the shoulder straps to the arm-binder over my shoulders and proceeds to bind my arms behind my back. She takes her time in lacing the arm-binder together to make sure my arms are pinned helpless behind me. The tightness of my bonds drags my shoulders back so that my tits are fully displayed. That in itself triggers my arousal.

Next Madame Rebecca puts a wide leather collar around my neck and a similar, larger one around my waist. Then she proceeds to put cuffs on my upper legs and ankles and connects them with short chains. I can just about move in a shuffle, but she seems to want me completely immobilised.

"Kneel down," commands Madame Rebecca.

I obey as gracefully as I can in the circumstances. Madame Rebecca completes this stage of my bondage by connecting the lower end of my arm-binder to my ankle chains so that I can no longer stand upright. So far she hasn't attached anything to my belt although I notice there are plenty of stout rings on the belt which could be used for a variety of purposes.

"In a moment I'm going to put a hood on you," warns Madame Rebecca. "Have you ever worn a hood before, or been blindfolded?"

"I've never worn a hood, Madame. I've only played children's games where I was blindfolded."

"I see. Then I'll explain one of my golden rules. Unlike the staff here, I have no interest in ensuring your stay here is an enjoyable experience. You have chosen to be a Bondage Slave and I intend to use you in anyway I like within La Chatte Heureuse's rules. I make no allowance for inexperience. If you use your safe-word, then I will stop whatever I'm doing and release you. I will then escort you back to Madame Nicole and that will be the last of our time together. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I think so, Madame."

"I'm not interested in what you think. Slaves don't need to think. They need to obey. Do you understand what I just said or not?"

She takes hold of one of my nipples and gives the clamp a slight twist. A sudden pain shoots through my nipple.

"I understand... I understand," I cry in alarm.

"And your failure to show respect earns you another punishment."

Damn! I forgot to say 'Madame' again. Madame Rebecca produces a small lead weight on a hook from somewhere and hooks it onto the chain linking the clamps on my nipples. The effect is to put more pressure on my nipples and increase the slight pain I am feeling.

"I'm sorry, Madame. I meant no disrespect."

"Your apologies are worthless, Slave Elise. I will simply punish you if you step out of line and live in hope that you learn from your mistakes. I expect obedience not grovelling."

Madame Rebecca fetches a leather hood which she slides over my head. There's a gap in the top of the rear lacing for my ponytail. She smooths the front of the hood over my face and ensures the breathing holes are aligned with my nose. The slits aligned with my mouth and eyes have zips to control my sight and ability to drink, eat or otherwise use my mouth. Once she's satisfied the mask is in place, she tightens the laces at the back of my head and closes the zips over my eyes. So far the slit for my mouth is left open.

I'm left in my kneeling position for a while. Fortunately, the rubber floor makes it easier to hold my position and the pressure on my knees is bearable. I can hear Madame Rebecca moving about but I've no idea what she is doing. Suddenly there's a swishing sound and the next thing I know I feel a light stinging across my thighs. I gasp in surprise, but the pain is insignificant. I can't see, but I fairly certain she has applied a light whip to me. Three more strokes follow in quick succession and the slight pain on my thighs increases. And then the pain turns into a warm glow. Just like the cane strokes my governess used to apply.

The top of my tits are the next target and four strokes land in quick succession. So far I've not reacted beyond a gasp and a flinch as each stroke lands. The whipping stops and the next thing I sense is some oily substance being rubbed over the whip marks on my body. The sensation is doing wicked things to my self-control. I think my eagerness for the sensation to continue comes to Madame Rebecca's notice.

"Do you like the feel of my whip, Slave Elise? Or is it the oil which is driving you wild?"

"Both, Madame," I reply.

Madame Rebecca removes my clothing. Both by skimpy top and miniskirt are designed for easy removal, even when I'm bound. Her hand wanders down over my belly and starts teasing my pussy. I'm wet in no time at all. If she keeps this up much longer, then I'll have an orgasm. Of course, she is far too skilled to allow me to peak, and her attentions always stop the moment my excited pussy starts to respond to her frigging. My gasps start getting more urgent as time goes on, but she expertly keeps me in a state of arousal without ever allowing me satisfaction.

I lose track of the time and I can't remember how long we've been playing like this. Madame Rebecca concludes our session by taking hold of my head and pushing her bare pussy against my mouth. I instinctively start to lick, although the mask makes it difficult. Apart from my session with Lady Helen yesterday, I've negligible experience at sucking her pussy. But Madame Rebecca said that she made no allowance for inexperience, and I don't want to be regarded as a failure. For some reason my desire to please her every whim is becoming my sole mission.

Against my expectations, I manage to make her juices flow and my task becomes easier. I put some serious effort into my task and a contented moan escapes Madame Rebecca's lips. The next thing I know she's having an orgasm and a swell of pride ripples through my mind. She pulls away afterwards and proceeds to remove my restraints. She keeps me naked and allows me a few moments to recover. I admire the faint marks her whip as left. She then proceeds to rub the oil she used earlier over the parts of my skin she couldn't previously reach. When I look at my glistening body, I feel myself slipping into a state of mind where I'm nothing but a sexual object for her pleasure and entertainment.

"Do you need the toilet?" asks Madame Rebecca.

"Yes please, Madame," I reply, sensing it might be a good idea to go while I can.

To my surprise she simply produces a chamber pot from one of the nearby cells and has me squat over it in the middle of the room. I feel really embarrassed since I've never relieved myself in full view of another person. But by now I'm really feeling in Madame Rebecca's thrall. I let myself relax and pee into the chamber pot.

"What shall I do with the pot, Madame?" I ask.

"Have you ever drunk your piss?"

"No, Madame. Of course not."

"Then you are about to experience a new treat. To my mind, any Slave worth the title should be able to do so. But I give you a choice. Drink your piss or spend this afternoon locked in a dungeon cell and miss out on our afternoon session."

I've no idea what I was thinking when I picked up the pot and clumsily drank the contents. My slide into depravity under Mistress Rebecca's control is accelerating at a rate which should alarm me. But far from being concerned, I simply want more and more of this degrading treatment.

"Good, I'm pleased that I haven't misread your personality. Go wash out the pot and return it to the cell. Then we shall test your knowledge of Slave presentation positions."

I do as she commands and quickly return to where she is waiting.

"We'll do a quick run through the Slave presentation positions in the order listed in the La Chatte Heureuse manual," says Madame Rebecca. "You have five seconds to move into each position when I command."

"First Position." (Kneeling legs apart, arse touching my ankles, arms folded behind my back).

"Good. Second Position." (Doggy style. Arse raised. Elbows touching the floor. Eyes facing the floor).

"Good. Third Position." (Kneeling legs wide apart, arse touching my ankles, hands behind my head. Mouth open. Tongue out).

"Fourth Position." (Squatting on my toes with my legs apart. Arse touching my ankles. Hands behind my head. Mouth closed).

"Fifth Position." (On my knees. Lying forward until my shoulders touch the ground with my arse in the air. Head to one side with my arms stretching back to touch the inside of my lower legs).

"Sixth Position." (Lying on my back with my legs raised together until they are vertical. Arms on the ground parallel to my sides).

"Seventh Position." (Kneeling with ankles touching. Arse raised. Hands behind my head).

"Eighth Position." (Lying face down with legs together and my hands positioned under my face).

"Ninth Position." (Crouching down. Arse touching my ankles. Knees touching my tits. Hands placed on the floor, palms down either side of my shoulders. Eyes facing the floor).

"Tenth Position." (Kneeling legs apart. Arse touching my ankles. Mouth slightly open. Hands resting just above my knees).

Madame Rebecca promptly adjusts my Tenth Position so that the palms of my hands are facing upwards.

"Only one mistake," says Madame Rebecca. She promptly places another weight on the chain connection my nipple clamps. "But now we shall put you to more difficult test and do them in random order. You have five seconds to adopt the correct position. The punishment for each failure will be a stroke of my cane. Understood?"

"Yes, Madame," I reply feeling a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

And so we repeat the exercise with Madame Rebecca calling the desired Position in random order. I do my best to get it right but by the time we finish I have eleven mistakes to my name.

"Hmm. Not a bad effort," comments Madame Rebecca. "Justine could rarely do better than sixteen mistakes. Do you wish to receive your punishment now, or shall I administer it after your next task?"

As I've no idea what my next task will be, I can't really answer that question.

"Whatever you think best, Madame," is my reply.

"Excellent answer. That was one of my little tests to ensure you understand that your wishes and desires mean nothing to me. You are here to please me and satisfy my desires. Simply think of it as the only purpose in your life here."

Her demeaning words are like music to my ears. For years I've wanted someone to truly dominate me and push my desire to be humiliated and degraded to my absolute limits. Being under Madame Rebecca's thrall is like all my birthdays have arrived at once.

She clearly wishes to deliver my punishment immediately. I'm taken to a padded Tressle in another part of the dungeon. I'm made to lean over the Tressle and my ankles and wrists securely fastened to the legs on either side. My arse is displayed in a perfect position for a caning.

"Count the strokes aloud," says Madame Rebecca.

Her first stroke lands with a lot more force than my governess ever delivered. My arse suddenly feels as though it's on fire. I'm not sure if the absence of clothing is increasing the pain. My governess always lifted my skirt but left my panties in place. Here I'm completely naked.

"Aargh!... One," I say as stoically as I can manage.

By the fifth stroke I can't hold back my tears. My arse is aflame and I need to take a few seconds after the stroke lands before I can stutter the count. By the eleventh stroke I'm gasping for breath between my sobs, but I still resolutely call the count. I steel my nerves each time and the temptation to use my safeword passes.

Punishment delivered, Madame Rebecca gives me a moment to recover. Before long I gain control of my breathing and bring a halt to my sobbing. The stinging pain in my arse slowly transforms in the warm pleasant glow I've previously experienced from the punishments my governess delivered. It's then that I notice Madame Stephanie has entered the dungeon. I've had little contact with her before even though she is the Mistress on the staff who oversees the Slaves.

"Hello Rebecca," says Madame Stephanie. "Is this Slave being troublesome?"

"Hello Stephanie. No, Elise just needed punishing for failing to remember the Slave presentation positions. Are you checking up on us?"

"No, not at all. There's a water leak in one of the bathrooms and I needed to let Slave Judith have access to the building so that she can repair it."

Despite her words, Madame Stephanie still looks concerned about my well being. I'm sure Madame Rebecca has noticed it too. I sense that I'm about to be put to some test which I must pass if I'm to continue spending time with Madame Rebecca. I'm freed from the Tressle and allowed a few moments to compose myself and study the welts across my arse and upper thighs.

"Why don't you let Madame Stephanie know how you feel about the punishment you've just received," says Madame Rebecca.

The last thing I want is for Madame Stephanie to prevent Madame Rebecca from spending more time with me. I need to convince her that I'm okay with what has happened even if I doubt I'll be able to sit down for a week. I do the only thing I can think of and fling my arms around Madame Rebecca and kiss her passionately on her mouth. She responds in kind which only heightens my arousal. I don't overdo it and we break from our kiss after a few moments.

"Hah! Looks like you've found a soulmate, Rebecca," says Madame Stephanie. "I'd better go check on Slave Judith and leave you in peace."

Once Madame Stephanie has gone, I look sheepishly at Madame Rebecca. How is she going to react to my impulsive act just now. She goes thoughtful for a few moments before resuming as though nothing has happened.

"Let's put some cream on that pretty arse of yours Slave Elise. It wouldn't do to leave any scars."

12