La Chatte Heureuse Pt. 03 Ch. 05

Story Info
Tales from an exclusive lesbian club.
3.8k words
4.56
7k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story so far: Wealthy 19-year-old Elise has arrived at La Chatte Heureuse for a five week stay. She's a member of the club's Slave caste and she has chosen the harshest lifestyle category, that of a Bondage Slave. She's paired with a mistress, Madame Nicole, who is the club's receptionist. Nicole starts testing Elise's skills and boundaries including the bondage equipment in La Chatte Heureuse's new dungeon. While playing in the dungeon, Nicole introduces Elise to Madame Rebecca, who is an expert with the cane and whip. Elise agrees to spend the next day at Madame Rebecca's mercy, and she is put through a demanding regime which both scares and excites her.

Chapter 5: Elise

My routine for the next four days is the same. Each morning I report to Madame Nicole immediately after breakfast and I'm given the option of spending the day at Madame Rebecca's mercy or staying under Madame Nicole's supervision. I don't hesitate to choose Madame Rebecca each time. Any feeling of guilt I might have felt at offending Madame Nicole by my choice is eased when Brooke mentions that my choice means that Madame Nicole can spend more time with Slave Olivia, La Chatte Heureuse's doctor and her preferred bed mate.

My body shows the telltale signs of being caned and whipped, but Madame Nicole doesn't show any sign of concern. Madame Rebecca is very skilful with the cane and whip and all of the marks on my body should fade quickly. Of course, I can't sit down comfortably, and I need to sleep face down. But that hasn't deterred me in the least from choosing to be under Madame Rebecca's thrall.

Unfortunately, Madame Rebecca has left La Chatte Heureuse this morning. Even heiresses need to do some work once in a while. Despite her professed hatred of corporate meetings and the like, Madame Rebecca doesn't neglect her family duty. On the positive side, Madame Rebecca intends to be back at La Chatte Heureuse for the last week of my stay.

Madame Rebecca has established a routine for me which she wishes Madame Nicole to follow. It's harsher than the established La Chatte Heureuse routine for Bondage Slaves, but I'm okay with carrying out her instructions if it means I get to spend my last week here under her thrall. Madame Rebecca hinted that if our final week together proves satisfactory then there is the possibility of a longer-term relationship between us. But to achieve that, I need to be trained further than either Madame Rebecca or Madame Nicole have done so far.

"Are you aware of Madame Rebecca's list of requirements regarding your training?" asks Madame Nicole.

"Yes Madame."

"And you agree to undertake this training over the next three weeks?"

"Yes Madame."

"So that we are both clear about the training required, please state your understanding of what you need to achieve by the time Madame Rebecca returns to La Chatte Heureuse."

"I need to be able to take a large strap-on cock in any of my three holes, Madame. I must be able to suck pussy so that I can bring a woman to an orgasm quickly. I also need to be able to take eight strokes of the cane on my arse, and six strokes of the whip anywhere on my body, without crying. I need to be able to withhold an orgasm until permission for me to come is granted. And if permission is refused, I must comply without complaint or accident. I must always use a chamber pot to piss and shit and, if ordered, drink my piss afterwards. And finally, I need to be able to learn self-bondage so that I can securely tie myself up."

"Good, you seem to understand what is required. This is on top of the daily run you need to complete. I believe you and Madame Rebecca have agreed a suitable course around the estate and the time limit allowed for you to complete your run."

"Yes, Madame."

"Then this is what we will do. I've arranged for Lady Helen to attend to your training on preparing your holes for the strap-on cock, and to further your training at sucking pussy. Madame Stephanie will attend to your training to endure the caning and whipping. She can test your knowledge of Slave presentation positions at the same time. I shall attend to your orgasm control and the self-bondage requirement. Lady Ruth will oversee and time your daily run. Your potty training doesn't require any of us to oversee, so you are responsible for ensuring that you satisfy Madame Rebecca's requirements by the time she returns."

My daily routine is established with only minor variations depending on who is available at what time. I report to Madame Nicole first thing in the morning and she tells me the times at which I am to report to Madame Stephanie, Lady Helen or herself. My run is always done at midday as that is the time Lady Ruth finds the most convenient. There isn't much unallocated time, but I often spend what there is in the E4 dungeon, either in a cell, or bound to an X-frame. Madame Stephanie undertakes her part of my training in the main building dungeon while Lady Nicole uses the meeting room in the Administration block for my self-bondage sessions.

As part of my orgasm control training, I agree to wear one of the devilish vibrators that reduce Brooke to a wanton slut. My first few attempts at preventing an orgasm when the vibrators are activated prove to be miserable failures. More punishment weights get added to my nipple clamps, which are becoming a semi-permanent feature on my tits, and are often only removed at night.

Three weeks isn't a long time to achieve everything Madame Rebecca requires of me, but I refuse to accept failure. My earliest successes are bringing Lady Helen to an orgasm with my tongue and being able to deep throat a strap-on cock. My pussy isn't an issue, but my arse hole still needs further widening. Larger and larger butt plugs are shoved into my arse.

By the second week of training, I can bind myself into rope handcuffs and leg bindings which securely confine my wrists and legs. However, Madame Nicole isn't happy until I can tie myself up so that I can't undo my bonds by myself. Madame Nicole is patient and shows me the correct sequence to add each tie so that I am truly helpless by the time I am finished. A side benefit of my rope training is that I can now make a small harness to stop my tits from bouncing about while I'm out running.

It takes until the third week of my training before I can endure the required number of cane and whip strokes without ever crying. The cane strokes on my arse are no problem, but the whip striking my more sensitive parts is much harder to bear. But I eventually achieve the required target.

Which leaves my orgasm control. I know Brooke has been trying, and repeatedly failing, to control her orgasms. I initially made the mistake of believing I would have the same problem. But as soon as I put myself in the correct frame of mind and accept that my priority is to please my mistress, I find that I can command greater control over my body. I won't deny that I find it hard to suppress the wonderful feeling the vibrator delivers, but I gradually gain the upper hand by mentally demeaning myself.

As for my potty training, I manage to overcome my initial embarrassment and my revulsion at drinking my piss. Madame Nicole even has me practise peeing and shitting in front of others, even though Madame Rebecca hasn't specifically ordered it. In reality, every slave who needs to use her chamber pot at night in the Slave dormitory is relieving herself in public. The smell in the Slave dormitory can get quite odorous at times, and I've welcomed my occasional night spent in a dungeon cell.

While my training has focussed on the list Madame Rebecca left before she departed, I've faced other experiences during my time here. When I arrived, Madame Nicole told me that a five week stay as a Bondage Slave is unusual and extremely demanding. I can understand why. To most women choosing to stay here as a Bondage Slave, it is simply a game which they tire of playing after a few days. Of course I'm not the only one who regards my choice as a commitment to a full-time lifestyle, but it seems that I'm one of the few who are able to make the mental adjustment necessary to make the experience truly worthwhile.

I've made friends with a few of the other Slaves, although most were only here for a week or so. A Slave called Marissa was particularly grateful for my support during our time together in the dungeon. Not all the mistresses are clear with their orders, nor consistent with their punishments. For some reason Madame Faye was particularly vague when issuing orders to Marissa and then harsh with her punishments. Marissa was beside herself with worry, but I managed to pull her through her ordeal. She and I spent a few hours one evening wrapped in each other's arms and fucking ourselves crazy. If Madame Nicole found out about my lack of orgasm control, I don't doubt she'd be very disappointed. But every Slave is allowed at least a couple of hours of relaxation each evening and there are no consequences for stepping out of line during that time.

I've only indirectly experienced being controlled by other guest mistresses like Madame Faye. The hefty membership fees of La Chatte Heureuse mean that no member of the club could be called 'poor'. However, almost without exception, the visiting mistresses are extremely wealthy women, and nearly all make sure everyone knows it. They sometimes use their wealth as an excuse to break La Chatte Heureuse's rules about the maximum amount of punishment that an individual slave can endure in a day. Every Slave knows that there's little point in complaining unless a member of staff witnesses the incident. Madame Faye had a particular desire to discipline Marissa and she would use every justification possible to punish her. I managed to arrange it for Madame Stephanie to arrive in the dungeon in time to witness Madame Faye's excesses with Marissa. I don't know what was said between the two mistresses, but Marissa was treated more fairly after that.

"Madame Rebecca is due to arrive at La Chatte Heureuse tomorrow morning," says Madame Nicole to me on Thursday afternoon of my penultimate week here. "She has sent me a message saying that she wishes for you to agree to be her Chattel Slave for the remainder of your stay. Do you understand what that means?"

"A Chattel Slave belongs exclusively to one mistress," I reply. "I'd wear a steel collar rather than my necklace."

"Yes. The collar is the outward sign of a Chattel Slave's status. But there are several important differences between a Chattel Slave and the other categories of Slave. La Chatte Heureuse doesn't normally permit this arrangement unless the mistress and slave are in an established relationship, and they arrive here together. Firstly, as a Chattel Slave, all limitations on the amount of punishment can you receive each day are removed. The rule that allows you a minimum of two hours relaxation each day won't apply, and you will only be permitted to use the Entertainment building if Madame Rebecca allows it. You will sleep wherever your mistress decides. Meals aren't guaranteed. In short, Madame Rebecca will own you body and soul while you are here. You don't need to decide immediately but have your answer ready when Madame Rebecca arrives tomorrow."

"What happens if I don't agree?" I ask.

"She hasn't said, but there are four unattached members of the Slave caste arriving tomorrow, at least one of whom has previously been paired with Madame Rebecca. Consequently I wouldn't let a refusal worry you unduly."

I'm not sure why I asked my last question. For the last three weeks my goal has been to meet Madame Rebecca's expectations so that she would resume her authority over me. Perhaps it's the thought of the transition to Chattel Slave that is making me uncertain. I have seen Chattel Slaves in the dungeon from time to time. Without exception they are older than me and in an established relationship with their mistress. Two even bear visible tattoos proclaiming them to be the property of their mistress. Despite their obvious experience, they aren't immune from breaking down in tears, or desperately pleading with their mistress for mercy. I don't fail to notice that mercy is something which is rarely given. I have only known Madame Rebecca for a few days. For all I know, the chemistry working between us could be something quite normal between her and whichever Slave she is controlling.

The decision I should make tomorrow becomes obvious when I get some playtime that evening. Brooke, a Slave called Jilly, and I are satisfying our sexual needs with a threesome in one of the recreation rooms when music starts playing over the speakers. All three of us are wearing the special La Chatte Heureuse vibrators, and our game is interrupted while we surrender to the waves of pleasure rippling through our cunts. However, unlike Brooke and Jilly, who are having one orgasm after another, I hold my orgasm back by sheer willpower. I keep telling myself that Madame Rebecca hasn't permitted me to have an orgasm, so I mustn't have one. Afterwards it dawns on me that I instinctively thought of Madame Rebecca as my mistress, and so my decision to surrender myself completely to her control becomes obvious.

Madame Nicole has Madame Rebecca and I sign the appropriate paperwork next morning as soon as my new mistress arrives. I surrender my vibrator to Brooke since my mistress doesn't want me to wear it. Madame Nicole has a steel collar with my name on it ready and waiting and hands it to Madame Rebecca. She in turn removes my necklace and locks the collar around my neck. The first thing I feel is the extra weight on my neck. It's noticeable but not uncomfortable. Whether I'll feel the same way after wearing it for a few hours remains to be seen. Madame Rebecca produces a dog leash and clips it onto the front ring of my collar. She wraps the loose end around her right hand.

"We've just opened the accommodation in North 2," says Madame Nicole. "You'll be the first guests in room 17. Let one of the staff know if there's anything you need that isn't provided."

"Thank you, Nicole. Come on Elise. Pick up my bag and let's go and examine our room."

I follow behind Madame Rebecca like a pet dog. Fortunately for me she seems to be travelling light with only one suitcase for me to carry. I've passed building North 2 every day while I've been on my run. The sign outside indicates it's an accommodation block for mistresses. As usual, access into the building is by using a palm pad to unlock the gate. The black background to the pad confirms that my lowly status doesn't grant me access unless I'm in the company of a mistress. Madame Rebecca places her hand on the pad and after a couple of seconds the gate unlocks with an audible click.

Madame Rebecca leads me into the building. I notice the gate swings shut behind me and self-locks. The palm pad to operate the gate from the inside is coloured white, indicating that I can leave the block unaided. The entrance doors to the building itself, and fire doors along the corridor, are unlocked but also swing shut behind us. Room 17 is near the end of the corridor. The black coloured palm pad means only Madame Rebecca can open the door into the room.

I'm not sure what I expected to see when we enter the room. This is far more luxurious than the photographs of the mistresses' accommodation shown on La Chatte Heureuse website. Madame Rebecca is impressed as well, implying that the rooms in this block are a cut above those in the accommodation block for mistresses where she must have been staying a few weeks ago.

"Put my case over there, Elise, and we shall examine your accommodation."

While it would be wonderful to share the king-sized bed with Madame Rebecca, I'm not so naive as to think my sleeping arrangements would be so comfortable. Sure enough, she lifts back a floor-rug and unbolts a metal grill in the floor, It's the entrance to the mini-dungeon below. I've never seen a dungeon like this, but Madame Rebecca seems familiar with the design.

"I helped to design the slave quarters in this block," says Madame Rebecca, confirming my thoughts. "Down you go."

She unfastens my dog leash and watches as I go down the narrow wooden steps into the stone lined basement dungeon. The room is about three metres along each side and the ceiling is low enough that I need to stoop. A lamp inset into the wall midway along the far wall is the only source of light apart from what enters through the ceiling grill. Two narrow metal framed beds run along the walls either side of the steps. The mattress and solitary blanket on each bed are identical to those in the slave quarters. Only the ankle chain is missing. A couple of chamber pots are located at the end of the beds together with what appears to be a small drinking fountain above a drain in the floor. Under the beds are metal drawers, which I soon discover contain a variety of ropes and chains.

"I'm going to take a shower," says Madame Rebecca. "Madame Nicole tells me you have some skill at self-bondage. How about you show me your skills and bind yourself good and tight. There's rope in the drawers beneath the beds."

Madame Rebecca closes the grill above my head. I take her actions to mean that I'm to carry out my task down here. I grab three lengths of rope. The first two I use to bind each ankle and thigh together, so I'm forced to kneel resting back on my ankles. Then I do a simple handcuff knot which I slip onto my wrists behind my back. The two loose ends of the rope can be pulled taught to tighten the rope around each wrist. While my legs are securely bound, my hands still have plenty of movement and it isn't too difficult to loosen the knot and free my wrists. Madame Nicole showed me how to go further and restrict the movement of my arms and make it extremely difficult for me to untie the handcuffs without help. I carefully follow the steps Madame Nicole taught me and by the time Madame Rebecca returns I'm kneeling on my chosen bed with my arms and legs severely restricted.

"Excellent," says Madame Rebecca after thoroughly examining my bonds. "You show great potential."

She doesn't leave me bound for long and soon takes me up to her room above. It's still well before noon and I've no idea what Madame Rebecca has in mind for the rest of the day.

"I believe Madame Nicole explained some of the differences between a Chattel Slave and your previous regime. I assume you understand and agree to those changes."

"Yes, Madame," I reply.

"Good. Now the rules you must follow while you are in this room are as follows. Firstly, you must not leave this room without my permission. Secondly the bathroom is out of bounds to you unless I specifically instruct you to enter. You are to use your potty in the dungeon below to piss and shit. If you are not already down there when you need to go, then you must first ask permission. Keep your potty covered once it has been used as I don't want to smell your waste. You can empty and clean your potty in the facilities at the end of the corridor when I give you permission to do so.

"From tomorrow, we will spend the mornings in the main house dungeon putting you through your paces. You will continue to take your daily run at noon, after which you will take a cold shower outside this block using the gardener's hose. You must not eat food from the kitchen without permission, but you may drink water from the bottle over there whenever you wish. You are responsible for keeping the bottle filled from the tap downstairs. Unless I've instructed you to prepare a meal, all the kitchen facilities are out of bounds.

"Finally, if you have any complaints then I'm not interested in hearing them. You have agreed to be my property for the remainder of your stay at La Chatte Heureuse and I intend to treat you as such. Understood?"

12