La Mera Mera Ch. 04

Story Info
Young wife explores her sub side with Lesbian Neighbor.
5.8k words
4.53
7.3k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime stepped out of the shower and began toweling herself dry. Wrapping the fluffy white towel around her lean body, she headed back into the bedroom where she saw she missed a text from Mindy asking if she was headed into the office today. She texted back that most of the designers were taking a few days off having just attended the furniture conference. Within seconds Mindy texted back to come down to her apartment and bring her suit -- the two of them would make a day of it by the pool.

An hour later, Jaime arrived at Mindy's wearing a beige bikini under her teal sarong. Mindy met her at the door and after pulling her inside pressed her full lips to Jaime's in a warm passionate kiss. Mindy pulled Jaime's head back by the hair which was tied up in a pony tail, exposing her delicate neck as she dropped her lips over, sucking her delicate soft skin, licking, before moving her lips back, and kissing her supple lips.

"Can you tell I've missed you," Mindy asked softly, breaking the kiss.

"Apparently. Can you tell I missed you back," Jaime countered as she once again let her lips seek out her partner's. Her tongue pushing into Mindy's mouth. Mindy was wearing a yellow and black satin kimono, tied with a thin black sash. Jaime's hands ventured inside the fold of the satin to feel her lover's soft skin. The young wife then dropped to her knees and pulled at the black belt, parting the kimono, exposing Mindy's pussy and flat stomach.

There, dangling from her navel, was a teardrop belly button ring. Jaime remembered it from the Fourth of July party but she hadn't worn it a few days ago when they first got together. Now she was face to face with the little dangle just above the prize she really wanted to savor -- Mindy's delicious pussy.

Jaime let her hands grasp Mindy's butt cheeks as she pulled her into her face. Her familiar scent filled her nostrils as she pushed her face into her vagina and let her lips cover her mound. Mindy looked down at the woman on her knees and smiled as Jaime kissed her pussy before letting her tongue dip between her already moist folds. "Fuck I've wanted this for two days. It's all I can think about. I love your pussy," Jaime said softly between wet licks.

Mindy rubbed the young girl's head, letting her soft brown hair run through her fingers, as Jaime push her tongue deep into her vagina, stopping occasionally to suck on her exposed clit. Wet slurping sounds and sighs filled the air as Jaime carried on her oral assault. Mindy lifted her right leg and let her foot settle on the cushion of a chair near the door, giving more access to her lover. Jaime slid under her now, her face sliding back and forth as the kimono practically covered her head.

Mindy let the garment slip off her slender shoulders now leaving her naked as she squeezed one of her own erect nipple's and groaned. She loved Jaime's intensity and marveled that she had only been exposed to female sex two days ago. Yet, she ate her with the gusto of a seasoned dyke.

She was even more pleased when Jaime slid further between her legs and using both hands, spread her cheeks apart to bury her face in her hot ass. Mindy groaned as she felt Jaime's warm wet tongue slide between her cheeks and over her asshole. Then pushing in the tight rosebud drawing a gasp from her new dom.

"Fuck, that's right baby. Eat my ass. Show me how much you love my ass," Mindy purred as she bent forward slightly.

Jaime let her tongue probe her mistress's asshole as she pushed it further and further as it probed her tight back door. "You're such a dirty bitch," Mindy moaned as she now supported herself placing both hands on the wall as she bent over further letting the young girl explore her backside.

Meanwhile, Jaime rubbed her thumb along Mindy's clit faster and faster as her mistress fucked her face. "Fuck, Fuck...yea, that's right, eat that ass, lick me bitch," Mindy barked as she slid her ass up and down Jaime's face until she exploded.

Mindy grabbed the girl by her ponytail as she nearly collapsed in the chair she had leaned on earlier. Collapsing to her knees she kissed Jaime hard allowing her tongue to push into Jaime's willing mouth. The two of them collapsed onto the floor together. "You really did miss me," Mindy smiled as she broke their embrace.

"I told you I did," Jaime smiled back.

"I was having a mimosa before you got here. How about making you one and bringing me mine. I left it on the table. I can't get up," Mindy admitted.

Jaime went into the kitchen and spied the orange juice and Champaign on the counter. She made her a drink and then filled up Mindy's before she walked back into the den. Mindy had by that time moved to the couch and had redressed in the satin Kimono which was draped over her body untied.

"So, did you do what I told you to do before you left your apartment?" Mindy asked.

Jaime merely turned around, lifted her sarong and pulled down her bikini bottom to show her exposed ass. There embedded in her own asshole was a black butt plug. "Good girl!" Mindy smiled.

"I slid it in after my shower. I was surprised after lubing it up like you said, how it really just slid right in," Jaime admitted as she turned to face her dom.

"How does it feel?"

"Great," Jaime admitted. "I couldn't imagine walking around and doing things with it in there but honestly, it feels great. Sort of a full feeling but not nearly uncomfortable like I thought it would be."

"Wait till I turn it on," Mindy smiled. "So, tell me, when you got home yesterday... I'm sure Larry had a thousand questions."

"He did. But first I took a power nap. You killed me the night before and we didn't get any sleep, so I took five. When I woke up, he was lying beside me. Just as you said, he was second guessing himself setting me up with you. But I admitted I was curious too about what it was like to be with a woman. He was really concerned I was going to up and leave him now that I've had a taste of...." she paused.

"Lesbian sex?" Mindy finished for her. "What did he say about the video?"

"He loved it. We actually watched it together and then I made him go down on me. I told him you only wanted him as a submissive to get to me...and now once you had me, you had no use for him."

Mindy laughed. "What was his reaction to that?"

"Funny...I'm not sure he had really thought about it. But if you're a lesbian -- you sure aren't looking for any dick!" Both Mindy and Jaime laughed, taking a sip of their mimosa.

"I told him he'd be my submissive and I would be yours.... and I promised him... I wouldn't leave him," Jaime added. "That is what you said...right?"

"I'm not looking for your heart sweetie. I'm only interested in your body. But you do know, there may come a day that you do meet a woman who steals your heart. It may happen," Mindy smiled as she took a drink of her mimosa. "Besides, I know you love my pussy. It's only been a day and look at you," she laughed.

Jaime smiled too and then bent over to kiss her lover. The truth is, as much as she loved her husband Larry, she loved sex with another woman. She had never felt anything like this before -- this feeling and she loved it. For most of her life, she had dreamed of finding that perfect guy like her mom found her dad, have children and raise a family. She knew at 13 she had already found her guy -- Larry, and even followed him to Georgia. Now she wondered, is that really what she wanted?

"So, was that all? Or did you let him fuck you?" Mindy inquired looking straight into her eyes.

"I did. I climbed on top of him. He did notice I wasn't as tight as was before. You really stretched me out with that nine inch cock of yours... and he came really quick. Lots of it."

"And...." Jaime kept on.

"And I did what you said to do... I climbed up his chest, placed my pussy to his face and told him to go down on me. To clean up his mess," she replied.

"He loved it didn't he," Mindy shot back.

"Yes... I think he was shocked at first. We've never done anything like that and he was hesitant...but he did it. He licked me...and after a couple of minutes, he really went at it. I made sure he got it all," Jaime boasted.

"Good girl! That's the first step. We'll let him get used to that for a while until he starts to ask for it, beg for it. Then comes the next step in his transition," she smiled.

"Now, it's time for me to have a little fun with you. Let's go to the bedroom. But first a refill," Mindy informed her as she took Jaime's nearly empty glass and made the two another drink.

The two ladies headed up the steps to Mindy's bedroom. Once there, Mindy had Jaime remove her sarong and bikini. Mindy removed her kimono as the two of them were now naked. Mindy had Jaime lie on the bed and spread her legs as she slid between them. Then she parted the girl's ass cheeks and turned on the butt plug that had been embedded in her tight ass since she arrived. For the first time, the plug started to undulate in her ass as Jaime let out a slight gasp. "Holy fuck," she cried.

Mindy then took a remote and sped up the undulations as well as the vibrations.

"Damn!" she cried again.

"Like that baby?" Mindy asked.

"Shit, I've never felt anything like that," Jaime admitted.

"It gets better," Mindy promised as she bent down and kissed the girl on her pussy.

Lightly at first, then over and over before she let her tongue part her wet lips.

"Ummmmm. That's what I wanted. Damn, I love when you go down on me. I love it,"

Jaime sighed as her hands reached behind her and grabbed onto to the headboard of the bed.

"You taste so fucking good baby. I could eat this pussy all day," the older woman teased.

"I'd let you," Jaime groaned.

The sensations in her ass and the tongue in her pussy had Jaime squirming on the queen size bed. She was startled when Mindy broke away and sat up.

"Why did you stop? That felt so good..." she whined.

"I told you. It's my turn to play. Don't worry... I'll make sure you cum.. and harder than you've ever cum before."

Mindy took lube and squirted it directly on Jaime's pussy and then began moving two fingers from her right hand in and out. Jaime heard the squishing noises her cunt was making. She was so fucking wet.

Mindy was sitting up and she took the lube and squirted more directly on the girl's vagina as she moved three fingers and then four in and out. Her hand slapping against her pussy as Jaime tossed and turned on the bed. "That's right baby, relax...take it...just relax for me," she coaxed as she worked the fingers in the girl's vagina, opening her hand, spreading her fingers, stretching her. "You can take it, I'm fucking you. It feels good doesn't it. You love it, don't you?"

"Yes, yes....yes," Jaime moaned as she felt more and more of her hand in her pussy as plug in her ass continued to send vibrations through her backside.

"Sit up sweets, Prop that pillow under you and watch me... look at me," Mindy ordered.

Jaime rose up on her elbows and opened her eyes. What she saw was Mindy's whole hand embedded in her pussy, right up to her wrist.

"You took it all... my whole fucking hand....all of it," she gushed as she impaled her hand into the woman's pussy...pushing, probing.

Jaime collapsed back on the bed as her own right hand grasped her lover's arm, Mindy's hand to her wrist buried in her vagina. She held on tight but she made no attempt to stop her as Mindy continued her hand assault. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...I'm cumming," Jaime cried as her pelvis moved up and down wildly on the bed.

Finally, she squeezed hard on Mindy's arm and the older woman gently withdrew her hand creating a sucking sound as it slipped from her wet lips. Mindy smiled as she looked down at her quivering pussy, still agape from the fucking.

Jaime was completely spent as Mindy slipped under and also withdrew the anal plug. It too making a subtle wet sucking sound as it was pulled from her rectum.

Mindy bent down and kissed the girl on the chest and then moved to her lips and placed a soft kiss very lightly on them before laying down beside her. Jaime moved her head and laid it down on her shoulder. Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked at Mindy who had been watching her intently. "That was the most intense feeling I have ever had...ever. Fucking ever," she added.

The two lay in bed for about thirty minutes before Mindy rose and prepared items to go out by the pool -- towels, lotion, bagel bites and cheese packed in a cooler and of course beverages.

For the next several hours the two of them enjoyed the sun taking a dip every so often in the cool relaxing water of the pool. It was a weekday so they really had the area to themselves. There was a young mother and her son, but for the most part, they were free to enjoy themselves without a lot of distraction. Jaime didn't think anything about what the mother might be thinking as Mindy spread lotion on her lean body and rubbed it in, letting her fingers glide all over her legs and then under the bottom of her suit. She unclasped the bikini top and made sure to rub lotion there as well. Jaime loved the feeling of Mindy's hands as they explored her body, rubbing in the lotion, and she didn't care who watched!

Mindy lay on her back and applied the lotion to herself as Jaime looked on. Her mind still replaying what her dom had done to her just minutes before, bringing her to the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. Mindy had clipped her soft brown hair back in a bun on the back of her head and adjusted her dark sunglasses as she settled into the lounge chair.

Jaime couldn't help noticing the little beads of sweat already forming on Mindy's bronze chest and the cute little dangle which lay flat on her lower abdomen from her belly button. Mindy's toenails were painted a hot pink and she stretched her feet out as she basked in the sun which kissed their bodies as Jaime dozed off. Visions of her lover filled her head as the heat spread across her body. Her ass and pussy still recovering from the earlier experience - an experience unlike any she had ever known before.

Jaime woke to the sounds of splashing water. As she rose up from the lounge chair she saw two teens at the far end of the pool. Mindy too was missing and as her eyes adjusted, she saw the gorgeous brunette taking a dip herself. Jaime decided she would join her as she scooted off the lounge chair and eased into the cooler waters of the pool. "Oh, that feels good," Jaime sighed as she eased in and then dipped her head completely under the water for a few moments.

"Have a nice nap?"

"Yes, that felt good," Jaime acknowledged.

"It's getting late and soon this place will fill up with neighbors. Let's head back to the apartment," Mindy instructed as they exited the pool, grabbed their items and headed back. Once there, Mindy coaxed Jaime into joining her in the shower to remove the lotion and chemicals from the pool.

In the walk-in shower, Mindy handed the younger girl a bottle of soap and instructed Jaime to bathe her. Jaime couldn't recall taking a shower with Larry, at least not for a long time, but she loved lathering up the liquid soap and letting her small hands glide over Mindy's back. Her skin was so smooth and Jaime's hand slid lower in the dip of her back and over her firm, round ass cheeks. Mindy parted her thighs allowing Jaime to slide her hand between her cheeks and down her lower thigh.

Turning around, their lips met, and for a few moments Jaime, abandoned her bathing duties as she let her mouth open, allowing Mindy's expert tongue to explore -- probing, sliding against hers. Jaime had left her hair tied up in a ponytail which Mindy now pulled back on -- her head rocking back exposing her neck that Mindy sucked on as the warm water rushed over their bodies.

Jaime squirted more soap from the bottle and then let the golden liquid coat Mindy's breasts as lather formed in little white bubbles against her bronze skin. Mindy's pink nipples were erect as they peeked out from the white froth of the soap. Jaime let her palms slide over the little nubs and then between her fingers as she squeezed ever so lightly drawing a sigh from her lover.

The younger girl liked the control she seemed to have in this moment with her lover as her right hand ebbed lower. Her fingers soaping up her soft brown bush, and then lower still, as they slid over her pussy. Meeting no resistance, she let two of her fingers dip between her lips, and her thumb gently touching her hard clit which peeked out from the bubbles forming over her pussy.

"Ooom ... that feels good baby. Play with my pussy. Get my little kitty clean. I'm going to let you have some later. That's what you want isn't it pet?" Mindy purred.

"Yes mam," she replied. Whatever dominance or control she may have felt earlier erased as she resumed her role as Mindy's submissive lover.

Mindy again placed her soft lips over Jaime's as the two kissed in the shower. Their wet bodies sliding slowly against each other under the warm water which cascaded over their shoulders. Jaime loved having Mindy kiss her. She loved the feeling of her tongue snaking into her mouth. Occasionally, Mindy would back up and merely lick her lips with her tongue, tracing the contours of her mouth, her lips, and then have Jaime suck on it as if it were a small cock. She and Larry never kissed this way -- it was reserved for her new lover. She had forgotten how sensuous, erotic a long lingering kiss could be, and she loved the warm feeling that rushed through her body in Mindy's embrace.

The two rinsed off and Mindy had Jaime towel them both dry especially their hair. Mindy went over to the counter and retrieved the butt plug from earlier and after rinsing it off, handed it back to Jaime with a bottle of lube instructing her to slip it back in place.

Mindy smiled as she watched Jaime coat the plug and then reach behind, bending her legs and sliding the plug effortlessly in her ass. "Good girl. Now let's go have a drink," Mindy said.

Mindy took up a position on her couch as she had Jaime make them both a Vodka cranberry with just a splash of the juice. Both had removed their towels and were completely naked as Mindy directed Jaime to kneel in the center of the room and then play with her own pussy.

Jaime let her right-hand slide over her pussy as she gently cupped her small breast with her left. She loved the feeling of putting on a show for her mistress who savored her drink watching the young girl touch herself. "Insert your fingers in your pussy and then taste them baby," her dom instructed. Jaime did as she was directed, pushing her slender fingers between the folds of her pussy and then running them over her tongue and into her mouth.

Mindy meanwhile took the control of the butt plug and pushed the button which caused the plug to begin undulating in Jaime's hot pussy causing her to moan in acknowledgement. "Go in the kitchen and refill my drink and bring back a warm wet cloth," she directed her sub.

Jaime did as instructed and moments later returned with the new drink. Mindy had Jaime massage her feet using her thumbs to press softly into the soles of her foot. "You like my pink toes don't you pet?" Jaime had been studying the hot pink polish which adorned her nails.

"Yes, they're very pretty," she acknowledged.

"We'll have to paint yours before you leave. Give them a nice pretty coat," Mindy smiled. "They're also a little on the big size - size nine,." Mindy added for emphasis. Both girls laughed.

"Wipe them off with the cloth and then kiss them," she commanded.

Jamie did as instructed and then placed her lips softly on the right foot, held gently in her hand. "Take my toes in your mouth... bathe them with your slutty little tongue," she directed.

She had never done anything like that before but she took Mindy's big toe and pressed it to her soft lips.

12