La Sombra Del Rey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Ulysses was still alive, shuffling towards her on his knees, picking her up with his shoulders.

'Cwerg?' he said into his gag. 'Cwahg?'

The blue eyed one stood over her and pulled her to a sitting position. 'What say you, Captain?' He said, his voice covered by something like he spoke through fire and water at the same time. He pulled the Ulysses's gag free. 'Crag, my dear, where is he?'

'We found him on top of her,' blue eyes said for her. 'You both know what he was going to do.

The tears came harder down her face and she went as read as the blood that stained the deck beneath her.

'Did he...' Ulysses said to blue eyes.

'We got to him,' blue eyes said. 'Before anything happened.

Ulysses relaxed and leaned over her as she cowered into his lap.

She glimpsed through the wall of tears at blue eyes who looked down at her. He then flinched and stood to attention.

'Captain on deck!' blue eyes called.

For a brief moment, she thought blue eyes was talking about Ulysses. Then a giant plank fell from the enemy ship and latched into the Anna Maria's railing. She looked up from Ulysses's lap and saw the Captain from the black stride towards them.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
desjdesjover 5 years ago

Great start hope for more soon

ReignLoveridgeReignLoveridgeover 5 years agoAuthor
BDSM to come!

Apologies for this first entry. I wanted to test the waters and the terms and conditions Literotica has - of which I am thankful for. Please leave feedback if you wish, both positive and constructive is welcome and know that the actual BDSM will come soon. I am just having a hard time fleshing out characters and a believable story, no matter how unbelievable it actually is. Stay Tuned!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Repayment Plan TransOptimum app: wiping out trans medical debts!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Gambled and Lost Wayward knight gets locked up and dominated by ftm stranger.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Night Inside A dark dance between an artist and a vampire.in NonHuman
The Dragon Chief Willa is captured by marauders.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fiery Passion Corine finds herself falling for her captor.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories