La Vita Dolce Ch. 11

Story Info
A brief respite, then things heat up.
4.9k words
4.81
36.7k
17
11

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theDuskyGirl
theDuskyGirl
1,104 Followers

The light stung her eyes after staring for hours into complete darkness. Natasha groaned and her arm over her eyes as Colin leaned in her doorway and flicked on the light switch. "Rise and shine, sweetheart," he drawled. She could hear the smile in his voice.

She peeked at the alarm clock under her arm. The red digital numbers read 5:34am. She pulled the covers up over her head and curled into fetal position. She heard Colin come to stand over her.

"We're going on a little road trip."

Natasha lifted her arm from her eyes and stared up at him dumbfounded. "You have got to be kidding."

Colin shook his head. "C'mon, Tash, up."

Natasha nearly snarled at him as she threw back the covers and swung her legs over the side of the bed. She looked up at Colin. "Does this have anything to do with what you and Gianni were talking about?"

Colin merely shrugged.

"And you're not going to tell me anything?" Natasha ventured.

Another shrug.

"Fine," Natasha said with a sigh as a deep frown marred her brow. She stood brisky and brushed by him, her voice rising. "Everyone seems content to plan my life for me and keep me in the dark, why shouldn't you join in on all the fun?!"

She felt his large hand close tightly around her wrist and she was yanked back against him. The breath whooshed from her lungs as she was crushed against his chest and he glowered down at her. Her mouth dropped open in shock.

His voice was low, an intensity in it that she had never heard from him before. "Stop it. This isn't a game and seems you obviously have no idea what's good for you." He gave her a small shake. "Now pack a bag and let's get going."

Lacey sat in the front seat of the Range Rover and stifled a yawn before she fished into her oversized Fendi spy bag and pulled out a nail file. She tilted her head and examined her nails as she heard a Natasha's high pitched and obviously angry "NO!" from the house. Lacey grinned to herself. Things were always more entertaining when Natasha was home.

Her brows lifted as she glanced up as she heard the front door open and saw her brother striding out, a duffle bag in one hand, a struggling and furious Natasha slung over his shoulder. He opened the back door of the SUV and tossed the bag inside. Natasha was dumped unceremoniously in the backseat before he slammed the door behind her. He turned to head back to the house and lock the front door when she opened the door to the SUV to get out.

He turned and glared at her as he pointed, "Stay."

Their eyes held a moment, dark azure clashing with light cornflower blue. She frowned, pouted and slammed the car door, slumping dejectedly in the back seat.

Lacey didn't turn around but Natasha could hear the smile and laughter in her voice. "Morning, Tash!" Lacey quipped brightly.

Natasha grumbled something unintelligible in the back seat as Colin climbed behind the wheel and they pulled out of the driveway.

Natasha watched the city of Los Angeles melt into the distance as they drove north and further inland. Natasha stared bleakly out the window. They drove for hours and hours, the sun coming up and the early hours of the morning turned to midday. Colin stopped only for gas and to get some breakfast for the girls before he continued driving north.

It was going on ten o'clock when Natasha found herself falling irresistible asleep in the backseat.

She didn't know how long she slept when she felt the car jolt to a stop. She lifted her head from its uncomfortable position to gaze out the window. Her eyes widened. Tall evergreen trees filled her vision and peeking between the slender trunks was the vivid blue of a lake.

Colin and Lacey stepped out of the SUV and Natasha followed.

"Cool, huh?" Lacey stretched languorously and nodded to the cabin that was positioned facing the lake.

"Wow," Natasha breathed. To call it a Cabin was like calling a Mazerati a mere sports car. The ski chalet was a massive structure built out of the very trees that surrounded it. It was truly a beautiful house. She almost forgot her anger at Colin keeping her in the dark.

Colin was pulling the girl's bags from the car and trudging towards the front door. He unlocked it and the girls followed him inside. The lower floor of the cabin was all one room. A large sunken living room was flanked by a full kitchen with granite countertops. Floor to ceiling windows graced the eating area which overlooked a deck and a spot where the trees had been cleared to offer an unobstructed view of the waters of Lake Tahoe.

Colin dropped haphazardly the bags in stone entry way. Natasha glanced at him. He looked exhausted and about ready to pass out right there. She felt a pang of remorse for the trouble she'd given him as he moved toward the stairs that lead to the upper levels of the house. "Don't leave the house. I'm going to bed," he called back over his shoulder.

Natasha wandered over to the tall windows overlooking the lake. Lacey came to stand beside her.

Natasha gazed in awe at the picturesque scene that lay before them. "Where did you guys find this place?"

Lacey smiled faintly. "Dad's company owns it. He brings clients up here sometimes and he had a last minute cancellation." She shrugged. "So the place is ours for a little while. The kitchen is stocked and everything."

Natasha nodded absently and stifled a yawn.

Lacey linked arms with her best friend. "Bed?"

Natasha nodded. "Bed." And the two girl tramped up the stairs to find their own bedrooms.

***

It felt like mere minutes that she had been asleep before Natasha was woken by the intense rapping at the door downstairs. She lay face down in her pillow contemplating the sound a moment before she rose and padded downstairs. To her surprise it was well into nighttime and Lacey sat on the couch flipping through a vogue magazine, ipod earbuds in her ears.

"Lace?" Natasha questioned. When Lacey didn't answer, Natasha shouted over the loud banging at the door. "LACEY!"

Lacey jumped slightly and looked at Natasha as she removed the earbuds from her ears, a quizzical look on her face. "What?"

Natasha stared at her. "You didn't hear the door?"

Lacey shrugged. "I already looked. I'm not answering it and Colin's passed out cold."

Natasha's brows rose incredulously as she went to the door and carefully put her eye to the peephole. There was a redheaded woman illuminated by the light on the porch looking decidedly angry. Natasha frowned pensively. She looked vaguely familiar.

The woman's screech reached her ears with little difficulty. "COLIN REYNOLDS! YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO G—"

Natasha opened the door and the redhead gave her a momentary appraisal before pushing by her and into the foyer.

"COLIN!"

Natasha rolled her eyes and followed. Lacey was gone, nowhere to be seen as Morgan Pierce stood fuming. Natasha blinked attempting to figure out the woman's ensemble. The redhead was wearing skin tight boot cut dark denim over black cowboy boots and a lacy white camisole which her ample cleavage nearly overflowed. A black cowboy hat was perched upon her wavy red locks.

Natasha folded her arms over her chest. "Hi, to you too Morgan," Natasha said dryly. "Nice outfit."

Morgan whirled on her pointing an angry finger. "Don't you dare try to flatter me you whore-bag. Where's my boyfriend? COLIN!!" She commenced yelling.

It was starting to give Natasha a headache. "MORGAN!!" she shouted. "SHUT UP!!"

Morgan halted and stared at her open mouthed. "Don't you dare—"

"He's upstairs sleeping." Natasha sighed, although she doubted he would have slept through the commotion his girlfriend was causing.

Morgan's pretty face twisted into a sneer. "Oh, I bet, after you two have been at each other all day."

Natasha looked at the other girl blankly. "Morgan...the what hell are you talking about?"

Morgan strode to stand toe-to-toe with Natasha. "Oh, I bet you thought I wouldn't find out didn't you, Miss perfect."

Natasha blinked at her.

Morgan tossed her hair over her shoulder and lifted her chin haughtily. "Don't think that you can go off and have some little tryst with my boyfriend and watch me look like an idiot."

Natasha glared at her and opened her mouth to retort when she spotted Colin coming down the stairs over Morgan's shoulder. He looked more than a little apprehensive.

Morgan turned to follow Natasha's gaze and in moments she was striding across the distance between herself and the stunned looking Colin. Suddenly the redhead was beating at him with her fists, words punctuating her blows. "You---jerk...what the hell did you think you were doing....asshole!! After---everything—I've—done for you!!"

Natasha stood rooted where she was standing as she found herself caught somewhere between amusement and alarm.

Colin straightened suddenly and took hold of the enraged redhead's wrists. "Christ, Morgan, stop it!"

But Morgan wasn't listening. She was staring at Lacey who had just descended the stairs. Her gaze switched between the siblings. For the first time, her voice softened and she seemed slightly uncertain. "You brought your sister?"

Lacey smirked. "Why wouldn't he bring his sister?"

"What are you doing here, Morgan?" Colin was losing his patience.

Morgan had the decency to look abashed as she glanced up at Colin from beneath thick lashes. "I heard you were going out of town and taking Natasha with you." She shrugged. "And you brought me here once..." her voice turned hopeful. "So you're not up here on a romantic getaway or something?"

Colin sighed and rolled his eyes toward the ceiling. "No, I'm not, Morgan."

Morgan brightened immediately. "Oops."

"What's with the outfit?" came Lacey's sarcastic query.

Morgan lifted her chin haughtily. "I'm being rustic, thank you."

Lacey's lips twisted in a sardonic smile. "Of course."

"Lacey," Colin warned, "C'mon, we need to talk." He took Morgan's hand and led her upstairs.

Lacey shot Natasha a look and shook her head. "That girl..." she sighed before turning and heading upstairs to her own bedroom.

Natasha blew out a breath of air and reached up to tussle her springy dark locks before she headed to the sliding doors and stepped out into the cool night air.

The moon was lemon slice in the night sky, its light casting a white-yellow path across the surface of the lake below.

She leaned on the deck railing, taking in the scenery.

She heard the creak of the deck and a felt hard male body come up against her back. Arms enfolded her and she dropped her head back to rest against his shoulder. "Hey, baby," she breathed.

"Bella," Gianni purred against her ear. "You make it entirely too easy to get you alone."

Natasha sighed and sank into his embrace as his arms tightened protectively around her. "Well," she mused, "I would never have met you had I not tried so hard to be alone."

She felt the soft chuckle reverberate through her chest. He dropped a kiss on her shoulder. "Indeed."

Sighing contentedly she turned in his arms to face him. She watched a smile curve on his sensuous lips and she lifted her hands to comb through his dark hair, brushing it from his brow. His gaze on her was serious as his eyes searched her face, his voice husky, "I love you, Bella."

A smile stretched across her own face as she stood on her tip toes to press a kiss to his lips. "Of course, you do." She grinned mischievously and grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the house. "C'mon, let get you inside."

She felt him tug on her hand and she turned to face him. Light streamed from the kitchen windows. He looked pale and draw. He looked ready to collapse.

"Natasha, there's something I should—"

She shook her head, "Shh," and stepped closer to him. "Not tonight, baby, please?" she pleaded. She kissed him again, brushing her lips teasingly over his own. "I love you too," she murmured. "Now please, you look like you really need some sleep."

Gianni looked grim but his voice was light, "Are you sure you're just not trying to get me into bed?"

Natasha laughed and led him into the house. "Well, that too. But not tonight. We both need some sleep."

He swatted her butt. "But where's the fun in that?"

Natasha scowled at him in mock sternness. "I mean it. Sleep."

"Fine," Gianni shrugged as they entered her bedroom and he pulled his black t-shirt over his head. He quickly unbuckled his jeans and stepped out of them. Natasha stared as he moved to stand by the bed in nothing but his black boxer briefs.

He lifted one ebony brow as she gawked at him. Natasha remembered to force air into her lungs as she pondered whether she'd ever tire of seeing him undressed. His dark hair was mussed and falling over his brow. His silver-grey eyes were lit with amusement and a smile curved on his full lips. Broad muscular chest and shoulders tapered down into a slim waist. The taut muscles in his abdomen rippled as he pulled back the covers and slid into bed.

Still smiling, he crossed his hands behind his head and gave her a smugly expectant look. "Coming?" he yawned. "Come to think of it...I am exhausted."

Natasha shook her head incredulously. The man was unbelievable; trying to seduce her and knowing full well he was looking damn fine lounging half-naked in her bed. She glared at him as she wrenched back the covers on her side of the bed. "Go to sleep Gianni," she said, though with less conviction. "You look like hell," she lied."

He ignored her comment and eyed her closely. "A little overdressed aren't you, Bella?"

Natasha glanced down at herself. She wore a white spaghetti-strapped tank top over a pair of navy soffee shorts. "Pardon?"

He shrugged. "Well, I'm in my underwear. I just think we should be even."

"Oh, really?" She crossed her arms over her chest, unconscious of how it made her breasts swell enticingly over the neckline of her tank top.

His gaze darkened and he pursed his lips slightly as he studied her. Her hair was falling in spirals around her shoulders. Her hair was free of make-up yet seemed to glow. The woman seemed truly unaware of the affect she had on men. He nodded slowly, "Yes, really."

Her lips twisted into a smirk as she lifted her shirt over her head and wriggled her hips out of the shorts until she stood next to the bed in naught but her white cotton underwear and bra. She tilted her head and smiled coyly, "Better."

Gianni was rethinking his ideas about her as his eyes roved over her lithe golden-brown body. Perhaps she was completely aware of the power she held over him.

She slid into bed, turned off the bedside lamp pitching the room into darkness, and settled on her side facing away from him. "Goodnight, Gianni."

There was silence. She could practically feel him awake and staring at her in the darkness. The mattress shifted and she felt his arm sliding under her neck and the pillow, his other arm encircled her waist and pulled her into the cradle of his body. He sighed as he brushed her hair back from her face and pressed a lingering kiss to the side of her throat and inhaled her scent. "Goodnight, Natasha."

"Hmm," she moaned, already sinking into the warmth of his arms and surrendering to sleep.

*** She woke up before he did. The room was bright. She'd forgotten to close the blinds before she had gone to bed. Now the room was filled with the bright light of day.

She and Gianni shifted during night. He lay on his back, she on her side pressed against him, one leg across his thighs, one slim brown arm across his torso.

Shifting slowly, so as not to wake him, her thigh came into contact with his erection.

Natasha stifled a giggle as her eyes flew to his face. So this was "morning wood". She leaned her head on one hand as she gazed down into his face.

His face was impassive in sleep. She drew her fingers lightly through his dark hair, the silken strands sliding through her fingers. Dark eyelashes fanned against his cheeks. She tilted her head slightly and traced the tip of her finger down the straight slope of his nose, then brushed her fingertips over the fullness of his lips. A small contented smile curved over his lips though he did not wake. She wondered at how beautiful he was in sleep, almost pretty, though in waking he was something fierce and wholly masculine.

She made to draw herself from the bed when his arm tightened around her and he shifted yet again, this time bringing is erection in contact with her thigh. She smiled mischievously. Even in sleep, Gianni was oversexed.

She tentatively brushed her fingertips over his collarbone, then growing bolder she laid the flat of her palm against his chest to feel his heart beating strongly beneath her hand. Her fingertips stroked drown 1across his chest, her fingers gliding over his over his flat male nipples. They hardened under her fingers and her hair brushed over his chest as she lowered her lips to one nipple, swirling her tongue around the small flat bud.

He groaned in his sleep. Natasha lifted her head to watch his face as her hand slid across his abs. The muscles flexed and rippled under her touch as she traced the v where his hips met his thighs. It was always her favorite part on a man.

Her fingertips toyed with the waistband of his boxers as she watched his face intently. She slid her hand inside and wrapped her fingers around the thick heat of him. He arched his hips as his cock jumped in her hand.

Natasha slipped his arm from around her as she rose to straddle his hips. She did not rest her full weight on him but rather kept herself held aloft on her hands. She felt the heat of him pressing against her even through the partition of their clothing. She lowered her head to press her lips against his smooth brow, the brushed her plush pink lips over his eyelids and cheeks, lingering to trace his mouth from corner to corner but not kissing him fully. Those same lips roved over his chest and stomach before hovering over his boxer clad cock which strained against the fabric. She allowed the heat of her breath to fan against him through the cloth before she carefully pulled back the waistband of his boxers and his engorged cock sprang free.

Gianni was in exquisite agony. Natasha's heady scent invaded his senses. He dreamed he could feel the silken locks of her hair trailing down his chest and her fingertips trailing over his abdomen. His cock ached with need as he felt heat envelope his hard length. His fingers tore at the bed sheets as he his hips arched up off the bed and a low groan rumbled through his chest.

Natasha knew the instant Gianni was awake. His hands were gently sifting through her curls to reveal her face and she looked up with wide azure eyes as she continued to lathe the length of his cock with her tongue. His eyes were heavy-lidded with sleep. His lips parted as he breathed heavily. He looked to be unsure whether he was waking or still dreaming and Natasha thought he looked beautiful.

Gianni groaned, his abdominal muscles bunching as she took the length of him into the heat of her mouth. She swept her hair back from her face with one hand so he had an unobstructed view as she lowered her mouth onto him, taking him until the head of his cock nudged the back of her throat. Her other hand circled the base of him and began stroking in unison with the administrations of her mouth. She pressed the flat of her tongue against him as she pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. He clutched at the bed sheets as he fought not to thrust too deeply into her mouth.

Every so often her dark thickly lashed lids would sweep upwards to meet his enthralled gaze. He wondered at how she still managed to look so coyly innocent as her plush lips were wrapped around his cock.

She moaned as she went down on him, the vibrations sending new waves of pleasure through him.

theDuskyGirl
theDuskyGirl
1,104 Followers
12