Lab Rat Ch. 04: Flipping the Switch

Story Info
Janice's goals are reached. There are side effects.
5.9k words
4.36
7.8k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately after getting home, Janice had become rather possessive of me. I was to lay with her at night and D slept between her thighs. Poor R, was hooked to milkers in the barn. I knew that on occasion, Janice visited R, as well as her ex for "special time".

Not that I could think about any of that.

As the weeks past, I was in the lab 14 hours a day with two breaks, I had to find the gene in termites that caused them to mindlessly serve their queen. As I was not a geneticist, this was daunting to say the least. As the weeks went by, and my progress ground to a near halt, I had to say something. I was at a dead end, and I was running out of time...and termites.

Yet even though Janice had treated me as an "alpha", I was still naked, collared, and her slave. I had come to terms with the fact that I put myself here, and further, was actively helping her, on her conquest. I had free will now, but I hadn't run. There was no want to escape.

A switch had flipped in my mind. I loved her power and grace. She was beautiful, and her cruelty was sexy. Her punishments to D turned me on.

I began to punish D, while she watched and masturbated.

Yet there was a voice in the back of my mind screaming at me.

(Stop! This is not you! You are under her spell! She just convinced you that you have free will!)

So today I had to tell her. These progress reports had been optimistic in the beginning, but now it was impossible. I walked to her desk in the lab.

"Dearest, we need another slave like me." I said calmly.

"No, you are the only male, wait, what?"

"A geneticist, with her brain intact. I can't find the right gene, even if I did, I wouldn't know how to put into the human genome." I stayed calm hoping she would to.

She tensed, then blinked, and took two deep breaths.

"I suppose I should have seen this coming." She looked down at her desk. Her left hand flexed into a fist and then she stretched her fingers out. She repeated this motion several times. "I thought you could handle this."

"Janice I know hormones and..." I began.

"Silence." She looked up to where I stood and then pointed to the floor. I knelt in front of her.

"You will do this alone slave. R will give birth any day, I need to be here for that." She began to write a name on a piece of paper.

"Take what you need for dosing her, find her, and don't come back without her or I will sell D to a Mexican farm." She held the paper, now folded.

"Your clothes are in a box in our closet. In that box is your engagement gifts. Bring the whole box and do not open it." She ordered. She got up and unlocked the door of the lab, still holding the paper. I ran out of the lab to the house.

I quickly made it to "our" room and went to the closet. I flipped on the light and saw many boxes. Each with a letter or a number. The boxes were all uniform size. Made of folded paperboard like a shoe box, but 4 times the size. The one marked "C" was heavier than the others as I fished it out from underneath a couple others. As soon as I had it, I replaced the others uniformly as I had found them and made my way back.

Yes, I was curious. But she would know.

Walking back into the lab I set the box on her desk, and knelt next to her.

She opened it, and the first thing she pulled out was a small ring box.

"This is the engagement ring you bought me with the sale of your possessions. Take it, open it, and ask me." She handed the fuzzy container to me with a real smile. I knew what she wanted me to say, but my power of speech had suddenly short circuited.

"Ask me, to be mine forever willingly." She said. With that, an entire speech popped into my head as if I had rehearsed it a hundred times. As it played in my mind, it was NOT what I wanted to say. I took some from it and added to it.

" Doctor Janice Goldsmith, my love, my protector, my Mistress, and my Queen..." I began, she looked at me oddly, as if expecting something different.

"My love for you has grown whilst in your service, and will continue to grow, with each day. It will be as solid as the collar on my neck, and the diamond in this ring. My Love, will you keep me as a husband and slave for all eternity?" I lowered my head and raised the ring between two of my fingers.

There was a very long pause.

"That was more beautiful than what I had programmed you to say!" She squealed joyfully. The ring was snatched from my fingers and put on her hand. I looked up to see tears streaming from her eyes. Her smile was the biggest I had ever seen, with teeth showing!

(This is what it looks like when she is actually happy in her heart. Don't forget it.) I thought.

She pulled me to my feet and hugged me standing. She cried on my shoulder and kissed my neck. She held me so tight, swaying softly from side to side. This woman was feeling LOVE for the first time. It was all I could figure. Her, VERY different, type of love, but love none the less. She began to loosen her grip, and stepped back. She wiped her eyes.

"You should see what I got for you to wear, as an engagement reminder." She grabbed a tissue and blew her nose, smiling embarrassed. She opened the box and took out a pair of jeans, a folded shirt, pair of socks and trainers, and then...

(Please no!)

She saw the look on my face.

"No no no!! No need for it now, that's not even the gift!" She set the chastity device down. Fucking cock cage?

She reached in the box again and pulled out a large buttplug, it had a jewel on the hilt.

"Relax, that's not it either!" She smiled, then pulled out a key. She leaned into me and reached behind my neck. I heard a 'click', and felt my neck get lighter.

She pulled out a sterling silver collar with a large O ring, and a tag on the O ring. She handed it to me and let me read the tag.

"Fiancee and Property of DR J.E.G." and then her cell phone number.

"Doctor Christopher Michael Taylor, will you do everything in your power, and any slaves power to help me give our daughter a world to rule?" She held the collar open on it's one hinge in front of my neck.

"Yes my Goddess." I lowered my head. I heard the click as my new collar was attached to me.

"Good! Get dressed! Here's your drivers license, my credit card, her location, and the car keys." She paused. "You know what to do?"

"Sedate and submit, bring her home. Get her computer and all her research. Same thing you did to that student...forgot his name. Damn my memory is leaving me again..." I faked like I was losing my intelligence.

"Can't t'ink good!" I began to stumble around her desk. She roared in laughter.

"Knock it off!" She giggled. "Get us our daughters legacy!"

"Yes my love."

I dressed in the new jeans that fit perfect, a rather conservative polo, and the socks and shoes provided. My wallet had the $200 in it from the day I arrived, as well as her credit card and my license. The pictures of my nieces, parents, and sister were missing. As was all the "club cards".

She gave me a cell phone with only her and Dr Kelly Davidson's numbers in it. It had GPS, with turn by turn instructions to get to Fort Collins, Colorado. Then to the house or office of the good Doctor.

The first 4 hours I drove, I felt a sense of freedom. I could do anything I wanted again. To some degree I did. I ate McDonalds again. I had a Whopper at "BK" again. I listened to music in the BMW's 16 speaker system. I head-banged to heavy metal on the highway. I pushed the Beemer up to 140 mph, and then backed down when I couldn't feel the road anymore.

Then I felt alone. Horribly alone. As I pulled into the motel room Janice booked for me, I was wanting to turn around and go back. Not just because I missed her, but I didn't think I could do what she wanted without her there!

I settled into the room. I stripped naked and showered. Once dry I laid on the bed naked. I hated clothes. I was early to the hotel because I had raced the car to high speeds. I had to wait to call. I could watch TV while I waited.

RING

I grabbed the phone before it rang again.

"Yes my Love?"

"I did not say you could drive like an asshole in my car..." She snickered. "Glad you are safe. What are you doing?"

"Laying on this dirty bed, touching your collar, and missing you. I was about to watch TV." I informed.

"You can masturbate, but think of me." She said softly.

"No need. I can't get hard unless you are near."

"Should have plugged you. It will bring new pleasure when I am busy."

"Would it matter if I asked not to be plugged?" I had to ask.

"Nope. I own you baby." She made a kiss sound. "Don't get up too late or she will not be home when you get there. You need to get there before 4am." She instructed.

"I know. I will get her my love."

"Good. Call me when you arrive in her town."

"Yes Mistress."

"Stop it."

"Sorry... dearest wife."

"Eh? No try again."

"My apologies Empress."

"That works. Good night hon. I love you."

"I love you too Empress."

Her new titles were getting larger, and yet smaller. I watched a Monty Python movie as I fell asleep on top of the blankets.

I forgot how good fast food breakfast was. Sugar, salt and fat. Bliss. I would drive all day and I would arrive in Fort Collins at about 1:30 am. I would have to make my way to Dr K's house by 2:30, and then wake the single woman with a panicked phone call. As soon as she opened the door I would hit her with the sedative, then the first submission dose. After getting her to a motel it was a sedative again, as she would need to submit to Janice, not me. Then the long drive.

It was a shaky plan. But it was all I could come up with. I wasn't a felon. I was a biologist. Endocrinologist.

Her car was parked on the street. I knew now how to get her outside.

"Dr Davidson?"

"Yes, why are you calling in the middle of the night?"

"This is Officer Taylor FCPD, your car was damaged in a hit and run. Could you please come inspect the vehicle?"

That's all it took. I dosed her, carried her to the BMW, tied her up and gagged her. I then sent e-mails to her contacts saying that she had a break through and was going to the amazon river valley to gather samples. I scoured the town house, for electronics, and cash. I grabbed her purse, a load of hot weather clothing, 2 suitcases. and her important documents. Passport and the like.

I had all I needed.

It had gone very smoothly. I locked her place and got into the car.

At the motel, I waited till the dead of night and carried her over my shoulder to the room. She was still out. I laid her on the bed and finally looked at her. The accomplished woman was in her mid to late 30's. She donned shoulder length, auburn hair. She was only 5 foot 4 inches and was near featureless, as a woman. Very thin, with nearly no breasts and no ass to speak of. She may have weighed 100 lbs.

(Bulimic?)

I looked at her teeth. They were false.

(Yup.)

I called my fiancee speaking in general terms.

"Hey baby! Did you find the tool we need?" She answered.

"Yeah, but it's defective. It jettisons it's own fuel. The intake had to be replaced because of corrosion. Acids wore down the original intake." I informed. "It's a lot smaller of a tool than we were led to believe."

"No matter, as long as it works to fix the problem, we can repair it later." Her voice said sternly.

"Okay my love, I will be home tomorrow."

"Sounds good, just make sure the power button is off on the way home."

"Yes dear."

I hung up the cell and broke it half. Took a few tries for it to flush down the toilet.

I injected the doctor with more sedative when she began to squirm. I had a 6 hour window to sleep, so I took it.

On the way home I didn't stop. No McD's no nothing. I'd eat when I got home. I was sipping off of a water bottle filled with Janice's water, to keep from being dehydrated. I needed to get Doctor Davidson home so she could be re-hydrated and given a second dose of the submission drug 127.

I had a feeling that the geneticist would be made to eat, and then keep it down. How someone so brilliant could have a severe mania about body issues was, frankly, beyond me. I guess geniuses are still apt to develop mental illnesses. Perhaps even more so.

(Do I have one having submitted?) I shook off the thought.

I was greeted by Janice with a hug as D went to the car to get the new slave, and the baggage.

"I'm so happy to be home." I confessed into her ear.

"You did good, baby." She whispered back.

Minutes later Janice and I sat with the now naked, submissive doctor in the lab. As Janice explained what was expected of her I forced a tube down her throat and using a large syringe, force fed the doctor nutrients, carbs and fats. I removed the tube and helped the woman to her station in the lab.

Janice locked a steel collar on her neck, and began to whisper in her ear.

"All of your worries are gone now. You have no will but mine. Let yourself go, give up all of your problems to me. I will take care of you. All you have to do is obey. You belong to me. You are my property. Obey. I am your Goddess, I will give you all you want and more. Let go, fall in love with me, I own you, my pet." Janice backed away from Kelly Davidson, or now slave K, and looked at me.

"Keep her on task, and don't let her throw up." She ordered as she left the lab. The door was locked behind her.

"Was that Doctor Janice Goldsmith?" Slave K asked.

"No. That was our owner slave, you will address her as..." Crap, Janice kept changing what she liked to be called. Fuck it.

"...Mistress." I finally said. "Now get to work on finding that gene, and finding a way to splice it into my DNA!"

"Yes Sir." Slave k said sullenly.

(How did she recognize Janice? Had they worked together before?)

I sat at a new desk that was gifted to me by my future wife. I, unlike K, was off the cold floor. My naked butt and knees were happy about this. I sat behind K, and monitored her progress as I worked on my own problems. Greater semen production, and amplified sperm production. I had completed one step, but She always wanted more and better.

I was getting hungry after 6 hours in the lab. It reminded me to feed K again. Slave K just let it happen, instead of fighting it. The 127 was working on her quite well. I had a walkie to communicate with my fiancee.

"My love, may I leave to have lunch? K has been fed." I pulled my finger off of the button and waited. A panting Janice answered 10 seconds later.

"Yeah, there is a new key in your middle desk drawer. Keep it with you, you can make dinner for D and myself as well. YES! That's the spot!"

"Sounds like D is doing her job." I said to no-one. "K! Come with me. I walked up to her and attached a leash to her collar." I found the key in my desk and unlocked the lab door. I locked it back up , and pulled the skinny 36 year old waif to the house.

After dinner was made I made K let D and Janice know. My fiancee came down naked, and sat at the head of the table. This was new.

"K will eat from me as you already fed her daddy." She informed.

"Huh. Surprised you have anything left my love." I commented.

"What is THAT supposed to mean?"

"On the walkie, sounded like D here, was doing a good job!" I smiled at D. Janice stood and reached out to me.

SMACK!

"My apologies dearest." I reacted as my left ear began to ring, and my left cheek felt heat rising.

"Just because I love you, doesn't mean you can be snarky!" Janice said firmly.

"Yes, my love, forgive me my love." I said as K disappeared under the table.

We passed food around till everyone had a serving of meat, potato, veg, and a roll on their plate. Janice scooted down in her chair to give K better access, to the "Church of Y". D and I thought it funny, but appropriate, as that is where we worshiped. Well that and her feet, and asshole.

"She get anything done in the first day?" Janice asked me. I couldn't help but glance at her bare B cups.

"She's trying to isolate the gene and has come ten times further than I did in months." I opined.

"Well at least someones getting something done, besides staring at my tits." She smiled. "I'm going to have you start taking care of finances as you only have that one project in the lab. I need you to auction off the fresh milk, and also sell the frozen milk from the cows. Don't worry about selling the babies to foster parents yet, I'll take care of that. That is our main source of income. But we do need more cows, and there is room in the barn for 5 more. I also have the milking equipment. We have close to 300 doses of submit127. So that is not an issue. I need you to find people that will not be missed. Am I clear?" Janice asked me. Her hand hit K under the table. Her boobs jiggled.

"Yes my love. Sell fresh milk to the highest bidders, get a good price for frozen, and hunt the net for large breasted women that nobody will miss." I parroted. She looked at D.

"Your job dumb ass, is to teach this one how to eat my cunt PROPERLY!!" Janice growled and then pushed K's head away from her holy place. "Daddy make sure K is working in the lab by 7am tomorrow, and the two of you need to be there till 10pm. I'll have D bring food. I want you to have massive loads, and often. Do not breed K, I want her to be the test subject when she nails down the gene. D you can train K tonight. Daddy, lets watch a movie in my bed." She got up from the table. D and I began to clean the dining room.

D started dishes as I excused myself.

"Such a hard job you have D, getting oral all night to teach a newbie." I teased as I left.

"Better than your job!" She sang back to me.

I got to my fiancee's room and she had a lecture on. It was filmed at our old university. It was about changing physiology in human beings. The man giving the lecture was a expert in cloning. I had forgotten his name. I crawled up next to Janice and laid my head on her tit. She wrapped her arm around me, holding me in place.

"You aren't going to get milk yet, but you can try." She said softly. I watched and listened as the professor proposed multiple ways for medically and genetically improving the human body, as I sucked my fiancee's nipple.

"This was the motivation I had, to alter you, so that you could only be slaked by urine. I regret it now. I don't know how to reverse the things I have done to you my hubby slave." She said with remorse.

"So far I don't feel any different, and have no complications my love. I love the intimacy of me having to survive from your water." I said looking into her eyes. I saw a brief smile, then her eyebrows furrowed.

"I thought I had gone too far. It pleases me that you find your watering to be intimate, as that is how I think of it." She kissed my head and put me back on her tit. I nursed.

We watched the lecture until it concluded. She turned off the TV and pulled me on top of her.

"Fuck me slave, as hard as you can!" She ordered.

This was going against all the new software in my head. But I fucking tried. Her saying those words had me hard as a rock. I slipped into my owner and future wife slowly to make sure she was ready, and then I tried to hate-rape her. I held her down and fucked her as hard and as viciously as I could. I kept my eyes closed so that could not see any expression on her face.

I went to a place in my mind that I had found so I could not hear her. The quiet place. I was fucking the actress from that movie I saw the year I hit puberty.

I pounded her relentlessly, and because my mind was detached I lasted for almost an hour. My legs were cramping when I finally blasted my load into the woman that owned me.

When I opened my eyes. I saw my fiancee, tears streaming down her face. A tiny smile, on her lips.

"You can fuck. Pretty sure I'm bruised. It hurt. I LOVED it." She said and pulled me to her chest. I passed out right there, exhausted and sweaty. Her tit as a pillow, I slept the best I had in years.

12