Lace Gets Tested Ch. 02

Story Info
Young lady follows her coach's instructions.
2.1k words
4.16
19k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lace's evening was about to get even more exciting....

She had been dreaming about a fun night with her Dark Coach and he certainly was living up to expectations.

Handsome, intelligent, witty, super fit, humble a good guy all around, and oh so FUN! BUT... he also had a darker side to him. He loved all things SEX and he liked his sex spicy! "Vanilla" need not apply! He also loved to teach, coach, inspire.... She was drawn to him, so eager to learn new things.....

She was a bit scared of the unknown but that was also part of the excitement and intrigue.

The evening continued to unfold... They were on the hotel bed and both of them were naked. Lace was lying down on her side with one arm under her head and Coach was standing at the bed-side.

His eyes were penetrating through her as he took in her body....

She was slim with an athletic build and nice proportions. Her breasts were perky and fun, her waist was quite small and her core was strong. Her legs were toned and shapely and her ass was juicy and firm.

But it was her pussy and her ass that he wanted....

"Enough relaxation!" He said with laughter. And he whipped her around and told her to get on all fours.

"Spread your legs for me," he said. She did as told. "Good girl, I like that you are obeying your orders."

He slapped her ass gently but firmly and began kneading her butt cheeks.

He spread her ass cheeks and said, "I've been waiting to see what you taste like..."

He then leaned in and began licking her pussy and playing with her clitoris.

She was ridiculously wet and turned on and began moaning.

"Oh, that feels so good.... oh, please don't stop..."

"You taste really sweet and I can't wait to fuck your pretty little pussy..." he said.

As his fingers continued exploring her pussy he began inserting one finger and then two. He picked up the intensity and her moaning increased.

He started to thrust in and out with amazing technique and vigor. She was beside herself.

He enjoyed seeing her pleasure but decided to shift gears and gauge her reaction... so he slowed his pace and then turned his attention elsewhere.... her ass.... her incredible ass.

First, he began circling her rosebud with his fingers, round and around he went. She gasped slightly with delight. He then began inserting just the tip of his cock. She exhaled in excitement and fear.

She had only had anal sex once and was curious to try it again... the first time hadn't lasted very long because she was so tight and the sensations for her partner had been overwhelming.

He decided she wasn't quite ready for his impressive cock and he changed course again... He leaned in and with his tongue he began rimming her rosebud ... around and around, sensually and then aggressively, the combination was sublime.... He upped the ante by also finding his fingers back to her clitoris.

She began swaying her hips, she wanted even more.... she was in a state of some kind of bliss.

"You want more, I see...?" he asked.

"Oh, yessssssss..... I want to feel you inside of me... I want you to show me, teach me unexplored pleasures."

"Oh really?" he said. "Just how badly?" As he rubbed her clit and but her ass cheek....

"Mmmmmmm.......So so badly," she said..... "I have been imagining this moment for far too long....."

"And in return? ..... Hmmm...... In return, you will agree to some additional fun I have lined up for us this evening?...Is that a deal?" He slapped her ass just as he finished his question.

She squealed and then said, "I'm always in the mood for fun, you know that!! ........ but......can you give me a hint?"

"Nope, nope... oh no, my friend... You simply need to have faith that this is all part of your journey and education and that you will be safe at all times. I won't leave your side."

She gulped and her heart started pounding.... she knew what kind of "fun" he was into and she was both excited, nervous and so eager to please him.

"OK.... deal.... I trust you..." she said.

"Goooood, now where were we?" he said through his laughter.

He slapped her ass again and reached under her and began playing with her breasts, pulling on her nipples, making her tits jiggle and bringing just the right amount of pain to her erect nipples.

"Oooooh, that feels so good!" she said.

He pleasured her tits some more then went back to playing with her pussy and her ass ... then in her doggy-style position he teased her pussy with his big, juicy, erect cock.

He teased her by slipping it in just a bit ...and then pulling out.

He rubbed it all around her rosebud as well.

"Mmmmmm..." she exclaimed.

He then grabbed the butt plug on the night stand, lubed it up and slowly inserted it into her asshole.

"How does that feel?" he asked. "Good..." she said, "I like the pressure."

"Let's get that ass of yours warmed up .... and in the meantime..... let me see what your pussy can handle."

She giggled and moaned at the same time. She was so hot for him, she wanted to feel him and have fun... she was ready!

To her delight, he pulled her hips in towards him and slowly inserted his dick in her pussy.

"Ahhhhh..." he exclaimed...... "You feel so warm and so wet.... just like I had hoped."

"You feel amazing... simply amazing!" she said.

He continued fucking her. Slowly at first but firmly and then intensifying the thrusting with a unique rythm. He knew his way around a woman's pussy and he was working his magic.

The butt plug was also sending new chills through her body as he fucked her pussy.

There was so much sensation ....she was in heaven.

He had amazing stamina, he fucked her and fucked her.... but every-time she was close to orgasm he would change his pace.

He was doing so deliberately, he wanted her to climax in a different way.

He then slowed his pace and asked her if she wanted to taste him.

"You know I do.." she said.

He laughed and said, "Let's get you on your knees kneeling in front of me and I want you to start licking my cock while you play with your nipples and I want you to keep looking up at me. You are not to let go of your nipples until you are instructed otherwise."

She eagerly turned around, got off the bed and kneeled down in front of him. She began twisting and turning her nipples as she began licking and sucking the tip of his cock. She kept her eyes glued on his and wanted so badly to touch him but she knew she had to obey. Her nipples were getting sore and were very erect as she continued to play with them. His dick tasted so good, she wanted it all in her mouth. This went on for some time and then he gave her further instructions.

"Now, I want you to put your arms behind your head, clasp your hands around the back of your head and take me into your mouth.... all of me."

He had a big dick and she opened her mouth and pushed her head to take in all of him. She began sucking and fucking his cock with her mouth. He was pleased and told her she could now use her hands as well.

With her hands she began to play with his balls while she sucked his cock. He liked it.

She worked his dick as best she could.... she paused and looked up at him and as she licked his tip. "Is this how you like it?" she asked.

"You are doing quite well," he said. "I will teach you some new tricks but for now I want you to explore as you are... I want to see your natural potential."

She kept licking and sucking and kissing and rubbing.... she loved his cock.

His excitement was growing and he was ready to explode his load. He held back, enjoying watching her suck him off but he was also excited for the rest of the evening.

Plus he really wanted to fuck her up the ass, "rear-window" as he liked to call it.

He said, "I'm going to come all over your beautiful face and then I want you to lick me clean."

"My pleasure..." she said and opened her mouth right in front of his cock as she kept rubbing it up and down.

He arched his back and grabbed his dick with his left hand and started cumming all over her face, into her mouth and over her tits.

He was all over her. She began licking his cock and rubbing the cum all over her tits at the same time.

"Mmmmmm.... you taste so good..." she said.

She continued for a few more minutes until she had licked him clean.

He smiled at her and said, "Well done my friend, now you get a reward.."

He grabbed her face and kissed her, their tongues explored one another and she had sensations all over her.

He told her to turn around again and get on all fours again.

She did as told.

He told her to pull the butt plug in and out for him.

She proceeded to pull it in and out and he watched in enjoyment.

He began rubbing her clit as she was playing with the butt plug.

As soon as he could tell that she was close to climaxing he slowed and stopped.

"Now I want you to remove the plug, look over your shoulder and suck on it for me."

She took it out, looked at him over her shoulder and slowly and sensually inserted it into her mouth and pulled it in and out, in and out..."

"Good girl," he said. "Now place it back on the night stand and I will fuck your brains out."

She tossed the butt plug and he spread her ass cheeks and began teasing her asshole with his cock.

He lubed it up and started inserting it very slowly, as she was extremely tight.

He decided he had been gentle enough and pushed it all the way in.

She exhaled.

He began grinding her, slowly at first and then intensifying the speed.

He paid attention to her breathing and body language.

He wanted to make her feel amazing, he didn't want to hurt her in any way.

A bit of pain of course but only as much as she could handle. He knew she was different. She was trusting him, she wanted to explore but she didn't like violence.

He respected that and was there to be her coach, dark at times but a coach nonetheless.

He continued to fuck her ass and to knead and slap her ass cheeks. He even reached down and began rubbing her clit as he was fucking her.

She moaned in ecstasy.... she was climaxing.

He began fucking her harder and harder until she began moaning and moaning and screaming in sheer ecstasy.

"Oh my god, oh my god, yes, yes, yes, oh yes.... oh oh oh....!" she exclaimed.

She then had fer final shakes or body convulsions and collapsed on the bed.

"Oh.... that was so good.... oh, I have never felt this good..... oh my goodness.... I am in some kind of bliss right now."

She moaned a bit more and lay on the bed.... not wanting to move.

He caressed her ass, wiped her hair from her face and said, "You are one hot fuck..... I enjoyed every minute of it as much as you did.. I can't wait to teach you even more."

He brought her a glass of water and a banana. "I need you to refuel," he said.

"You remember our deal right?"

"Yes, I remember," she said as she drank the water.

"Good, you have about 15 mins to shower and get re-energized and then we have some company coming over."

She gulped and drank her water and ate the banana.

"You will shower next, I will watch you, I want you to clean out every crevice for me. I will then have an outfit for you to put on. You'll get dressed and you'll place yourself on the bed on all fours again but with your arms up against the headboard. You will obey all of my instructions. If at anytime your are truly uncomfortable I want you to tell me. But please trust me, you will enjoy this. Understood?"

"Understood," she said, excited and a bit nervous.

"You ready for some fun because I sure am!" he said as he laughed.

She laughed also and leaned in to kiss him and then ran to the shower giddy with laughter.