Laci & Johnathon's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of a budding sexual relationship.
6.3k words
4.45
2.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laci and Johnathon, the story continues.

Preamble:

Welcome back folks, this instalment story picks up from an earlier set of stories, done a long while ago here written by myself, revolving around a cute and sexy crossdresser named Laci and a man she meets named Johnathon. What first turned out as a simple and quick sexual hook up becomes a friendship between Laci's male persona Lawrence and Johnathon but with the special twist of Laci as Lawerence's female crossdressing persona and Johnathon with a developing sexual relationship between them.

We pick up this story with Johnathon having a relationship with Laci now for over 3 months and as such a buddy like friendship with Lawerence as well. This is a very special and colorful friendship and sexual relationship. Johnathon and Lawerence are not sexually involved, but Johnathon and Laci as Lawerence's female crossdressing persona do have a sexual relationship.

I hope you all enjoy this new chapter in this story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday late afternoon on a Spring day.

Johnathon, while working on his black classic 1991 Chevrolet Corvette asks, "Lawrence, can you bring me that box of spark plugs now, I'm ready to swap out the old plugs for new ones?"

Lawrence grabs the box of plugs from the counter in the garage and hands the box to Johnathon, while saying, "Here ya go bud, ya need any other help right now."

Johnathon replies, "Great thanks man, but looks like the new plugs should go in well enough."

As Johnathon proceeds to install the plugs, talk moves to this weekend's hockey game they plan to watch Sunday afternoon on t.v.

Lawrence asks, "So do you think the New York Rangers gonna beat Florida this Sunday, both are vying for top spot in the standings?"

Johnathon notes in his reply, "Hey man you know I'm a Rangers fan so yeah they are gonna beat Florida on Sunday, it's a home game at MSG as well."

Lawrence gives a snide remark back, "Pft! The Rangers... well duh.. (he laughs) but I still think Pittsburgh is gonna be a dark horse this year as the playoffs near. Ole Crosby and gang still can surprise other teams."

Johnathon pauses his work, looks up from under the hood, smirks and says, "But you are a Pens fan so you are as biased as I'm a Rangers fan, but yeah both teams could make hay in the playoffs this year." he adds. "I'm almost done, ya wanna grab us a couple of cold ones?"

Lawrence grabs a couple of beers from the shop fridge and he as well as Johnathon now sit down on some outdoor type chairs, they chat about the Corvette and how Johnathon is going to drive it at times now that winter is over.

Lawrence remarks, "Huh, it's gonna be a fun classic car to take Laci out on driving dates now right?"

Johnathon looks at Lawrence and replies, "Hell ya! I'm going to love taking sexy assed Laci out on driving dates in this cool car." he adds, "Oh by the way, I'm kind of getting ready for a hook up with Laci, it's been like 2 weeks or so, I kinda need to have some sexy time with Laci."

Lawrence smiles and says, "Good to hear I'm ready to slip into Laci mode and get it on with you."

Johnathon now brings up an idea for a fun play date with Laci.

He says, "I have a fun new idea for what could be a very hot date."

Lawrence sits up, very interested and says, "Oh... what is it?"

Johnathon smiles intently and replies, "I want Laci to dress up like a street walker, I see her at the hooker stroll in town ya know where other tranny girls work." he sits back in the chair, looks out to the street and adds, "I will be driving around and see her and well we hook up on a trick/hooker type date."

Lawrence is very interested as he sits up now and says, "Wow that sounds hot, I've always had Laci as a sexy tranny hooker fantasy."

Johnathon says, "Oh good, I love that you are interested in such a play thing. I figure we'd hook up and maybe even go to one of those dive type motels that rent rooms by the hour." as he laughs.

Lawrence is really excited by this and adds, "Hell ya, that sounds so cheap but hot, for Laci to dress up and play the role of a street walker, hooking up in a cheap motel room is wow, so hot man."

Johnathon says with intent, "Well damn lets do it then.... How about tomorrow night?" He notes it's a Friday night and we have all night to play."

Lawrence says, "Sounds good Johnathon, Laci can dress up as a sexy lil bitch, street walker, head to the hooker stroll and hook up with the horny dude that you would be."

Johnathon actually licks his lips and says "Oh this is getting me hard just thinking about it already." he adds, "We can say oh around 9:00pm. you should not drive your own car as Laci, but take a cab or the bus if you are more adventurous to the strip and wait for me to drive by to hook up."

Lawrence says, "Oh man that sounds fun and a bit scary as well as Laci will be dressed like a street hooker and may get other guys wanting to hook up with her before you may arrive in your car."

Johnathon laughs and says, "Well sure that could happen but Laci can just say no to any guy who may try to get to her before I arrive. Besides we can coordinate by texting to get a feel where each of us are before we play this hook up."

Lawrence being very excited by such a Laci dress up and sex rendezvous session replies, "Well Johnathon lets do it then."

They both finish up things here and Lawrence heads for home with both of them knowing they are going to have hot night Friday.

It's now Friday around lunch time and Laci actually has a lunch date with her female friend Tammi. Laci is dressed in a white turtleneck top, silver chains around her neck, silver dangling earrings with pearl drops, a thick silver bracelet on her left wrist. She has a pair of faded blue jeans on and has a cute pair of black suede 4 inch high heeled wedge type ankle booties on. She has cute daytime makeup look on as well, light eyeshadow, a bit of liner, mascara, and frosty pink lipstick. She wears her brunette with auburn hi-lights shoulder length, loose and wispy wig with cute bangs hanging to just above her eyes. Laci has trained herself to have a good enough, soft feminine type voice, not perfect but soft and passable enough as a transvestite.

Tammi is on a office lunch break and wears a white satin blouse, black suit style jacket, matching black knee length skirt, beige hosiery and black modestly heeled pumps. Her hair is shoulder length, loose curled and blonde.

They are seated at a table and enjoying lunch and have been doing so for about 20 minutes now

Laci says, "You wanna know what I'm gonna be doing tonight with Johnathon?'

Tammi looks intently says, "What girl?"

Laci giggles and replies, "We are doing a hooker and trick play date, I'm going to dress up like a street walker, head to the strip and Johnathon will be driving his car looking for a hook up."

Tammi eyes wide open, takes a bite of her salad and says, "Wow! sounds hot, tell me more girl."

Laci says, "Yeah, and we hook up and head to one of those fleabag to rent rooms by the hour motels, ya know to get it on."

Tammi excitedly replies, "Damn girl you and Johnathon are gonna have a good time tonight."

Laci giggles and they both finish off their lunch as Tammi excuses herself to the lil girl's room.

Laci sips the last of her coffee, stares out the window and a man approaches her.

He asks, "Excuse me, do you have a moment?"

Laci turns and looks up a him and says, "Yes, what can I do for you."

He says, "I just want to compliment you on your beauty and your cute outfit."

Laci sort of blushes and replies, "Oh... thank you, you are kind."

He asks if he can sit just for a minute. Laci allows him too.

He says, "Please do not take offense as I think you are so adorable, but you... you are trans right?"

Laci a bit taken aback but more curious as to why this guy is interested in her says,

"Um.... well.... yeah.. o..k.. sure, why do yo ask?"

He happily says, "I adore cute crossdressers and trans girls, always have since I was a teenager."

Laci says, "Oh ok, I understand now."

He adds, "I find that girls like you often go the extra mile to be cute, feminine and sexy."

Laci smiles and says "Well thank you and yes I guess we just work harder at our illusion of feminine ways and sex appeal."

He asks, "Um..... uh..... are you seeing anyone? Or is that attractive lady you had lunch with your... your wife or girl friend?"

Laci says with a smile, "Oh her, no Tammi is just a girl friend who enjoys having cd'er like me as girl friend. Um but yes I am seeing someone right now and he's a good a guy who I am really close too."

He showing a bit of sadness, looks down then up at Laci says, "Damn, but I'm happy for you. By the way my name is Andrew and yours is?"

Laci says, "Oh Andrew my name is Laci."

They both shake hands.

Andrew says, "Cute name, and your boyfriend is a lucky dude, you are cute and passable enough to have many guys want to meet you."

Laci smiles and says, "Oh thank you Andrew, that is a nice compliment. To be honest with you I have not thought much about being so desired by possibly many men."

Andrew excitedly says, "Oh yeah, you would be Laci. You better tell your beau to be good to you girl as you can get another man easily the way you look hun.... I know I'd date you in heartbeat girl."

Laci feeling very good about herself now says, "Oh thank you again Andrew, I'll make sure Johnathon gets the message." as she then giggles.

Andrew adds, "Yes you tell... Johnathon that you are cute and sexy and that many dudes would likely date you." he almost breathlessly adds, "Can.... can I give you my number Laci, ya know just incase you become free in the future?"

Laci stumbles in thought for a moment then says, "Oh, ok Andrew sure, I can't promise you anything but I'll take your number."

Andrew writes his phone number on a napkin and graciously hands it to Laci as he then says, "Good bye, for now." smiles and walks away.

Just as such Tammi walks back to the table watching Andrew walk away and asks,

"What was that about and who was he?"

Laci smiles and says, "He was just a nice guy who hit on me."

Tammi smiles and says, "Welcome to our world girl."

They both finish up lunch as Tammi must get back to work and Laci gets back home to her home office. That little thing with Andrew made her feel very good and sexy. But it's Friday and tonight she is going to have her hooker play date with Johnathon.

'Friday Evening.'

Laci is getting ready for her hooker date with Johnathon. She has showered and is ready to get her outfit together. She grabs from her lingerie drawer a sexy black satin and lace bra and a sexy, lightly padded black satin and lace panty as well as a short black satin camisole with lace trim around the breast area. She also grasps from her hosiery drawer a new package of Hanes black silky sheer pantyhose with a high rise type panty. She puts the bra on and her cute soft silicone breast forms are put in the pockets of the bra cups. She removes her bath towel and eases on those sexy black panties.

As Laci sits on her bed she opens up the package of Hanes black silky sheer pantyhose, they feel so soft and silky. She gathers up one leg of the pantyhose and eases it up her right leg till it's at knee level. She gathers up the other leg of the pantyhose and eases it up her left leg until its at knee level. She then stands up and eases both pantyhose legs up to her hips. These pantyhose fit and feel so good as she smoothes out both legs.

Laci now slips into the black camisole and then sits at her makeup table. It is here where Lawrence will transform his smooth and easy to feminize face to that of sexy, adorable Laci's face.

She begins with cover up cream to hide any beard color that she may still have a bit of even though Laci is lucky that her beard once shaved is not too noticeable. She uses cover up in areas and around her eyes to help smooth her complexion. She moves on to a very well applied liquid foundation and once set she applies as required enough pressed powder on her face.

Looking good and complexion smooth, Laci moves on to her eyes. She's going with an evening, hooker look. Her hooded eyes require pop, so her base eye shadow is a very light blueish tint, blending it carefully up to hi-light her brow area. She then goes smokey with a blue/black shadow, rimming the bottom of her eyes in a smokey look and filling in the outer lids, crease and bottom brow areas, making a blue/black smokey look. For her inner lids she use a dark blue metallic look shadow. At her tear ducts area she pops off with whitish color shadow to make her eyes pop out from her nose area.

Laci next lays down black eyeliner and smudges it around her eye area. Her eyes look is deep, dark and seductive. She does her lashes with a curler and then blue/black mascara and her eyes POP! from her rather porcelain looking face color.

She draws in a general feminine looking brow arch on each eye brow with dark brown pencil. She then hi-lights with light powder under her eyes down to cheek bone area as well as her nose bridge to help contour her face, then she uses darker earthy powder to contour her nose and help make it appear more feminine. She uses this color to shape and contour around her temples and jaw area to contour a feminine look to her face.

Looking in her mirror she's very happy now and feeling so sexy and girlie!

She then draws in her lips with a blood red pencil and lipstick, does her cheek area with a deeper blush, but not too wild. She then adds some lose powder to blend her final face look. She is sizzling with sex appeal now.

Laci goes to her wig collection and grabs her blonde with light auburn hi-lights shoulder length cut and a wispy wig with cute bangs right down to just above her eyes. She puts a wig cap on and then tosses her wig on top of her head, adjusting it and lightly combing it out.

Laci next applies on some press on finger nails coloured blood red that look wicked hot on her fingers.

She gets into her jewelry box grabs her dangling gold hoop style earrings puts them on her ears. She grabs a multi bangle set of gold bracelets and sets them on her dresser top. She walks to her closet to pick a sexy outfit for tonight. She picks a white satin button down blouse, a leather miniskirt which zips on and off. She grabs a wide red leather belt with a big gold buckle, lays all this on her bed.

She next spritzes herself with some very seductive smelling perfume as she then puts the white satin blouse on and buttons it down. The black lace part of her camisole peeks through the 'V' neck of the blouse. Laci then slips into this black leather mini skirt that has a full length silver zipper in back. Laci has a set of very good looking gams and miniskirts look awesome on her. She puts on the wide red belt with gold buckle and the red is a great contrast to the white blouse and black leather mini skirt. Now she puts her multi bangle gold bracelets on her left wrist, she then grabs a thick medium length long gold necklace and puts it on around her neck.

Laci pauses to look at herself in her full length mirror and says, "Damn girl you sizzle... Johnathon is going to get hot and horny with you tonight girl."

Laci next goes through all her shoes and boots, she finds a sexy pair of red patent 5 inch spiked high heel pumps with a wide ankle strap. She sits on her bed and puts on over her sheer black pantyhose covered feet each shoe and does up each ankle strap. Stands up tugs on her mini skirt and looks again in her mirror, totally enthralled with how hot she now looks.

Before Laci gathers up things to put in her red leather medium sized over the shoulder type purse, she texts Johnathon, "Hey Babe, I'm getting ready to go and I'm going to take the bus to the strip. First the No. 7 bus then transfer to the No. 12 bus. I figure I should be at the strip around 9pm."

She puts her phone, wallet with I.D. and some cash, lube, some lipstick, pressed powder and perfume in her purse. Grabs a sexy black leather jacket with over sized zippers, cropped short down to just above her waist and she puts it on. Looks in the mirror one last time and says, "Damn girl you look so effing hot, Johnathon is gonna love how you look and in these killer red spike heels too."

Laci proceeds to step out her front door, it's dark now but a clear, cool night. She is going to walk down the block or so to the bus stop. Her heels click away with every step she makes.

Once at the bus stop she is actually alone and quietly sits on the bench, checking the time on her phone. Laci is a bit nervous because she does look overly sexy, but she is so hot and excited for tonight.

The No. 7 bus arrives and the door opens for her to step onto the bus. The driver a middle age slim light colored black man with a beard can't help but not look at sexy Laci getting on board. Laci pays up her fare and walks to find a seat. She knows the driver is staring at her as she then sits near the front as there are only a few passengers. One maybe 40 something white average looking dude who is doing all he can and failing at such, to appear not to stare at her, two middle age women who look at Laci and near the back an elderly man reading the newspaper and not really noticing Laci.

The bus now drives on and Laci sits grabs her phone from her purse and looks at the screen and trying to keep to her own business. But out of the periphery of her vision she notices the 40 something dude can't stop to look at her, so Laci plays it up a bit and crosses her right leg over the knee of her left, black pantyhose clad legs in full sight and the red patent leather 5 inch spike heel shoe of her right foot is clear in the air and she begins to lightly kick her foot back and forth. She lightly smiles with her head focused on her phone's screen as she can see the 40 something dude is really excited but he tries to hide his excitement.

The ride goes uneventful as she comes to her transfer stop and she gets up to walk off the bus. The ladies get off and so does the 40 something dude. Laci phone in hand texts Johnathon that she is at her bus transfer and will soon be on bus No. 12.

She looks up and the 40 year old dude walks quietly away looking back at her, once he is about 30 ft. away he whistles at Laci and says excitedly, "Damn you are fine... fine... fine...fine, damn so hot." as he walks away.

Laci sits on a bench, looking at her phone screen to keep active while waiting for the No. 12 bus which will take her to the street area known as the strip. The bus arrives in about 5 minutes and Laci steps on board. Immediately a rotund middle age white woman bus driver that looks well quite Lesbian like looks at Laci and gives a disapproving look. Laci looks right back at her and pays her fare, The bus is about 1/3 rd. full of a mix of men and women. Laci sits about 1/3 rd. back from the front and notices two oh 20 something males who can't not look at how hot and sexy Laci looks. Laci seeing this gives a flirty look to these young dudes and teases them and any others who care to look by running her blood red colored finger nailed hands softly up her black sheer pantyhose covered legs, extending her strappy red patent leather spike heeled shoed feet making sure the men see it all. This causes the guys to roll eyes in a lustful way and whisper to each other. What they say, who knows but it's probably sexual.

The rest of the bus trip is uneventful, but before Laci reaches her destination she texts Johnathon saying she will soon be near the strip where hookers and notably tranny hookers stroll. Johnathon texts back he's about 10 minute away in his 1991 black Corvette.

When the bus reaches the destination Laci wants to get off at, she does and a few others as well. It's still a cool but clear night and Laci is about a block away from the general beginnings of the tranny stroll. She walks click clock her heels sound on the sidewalk, but does not want to get into the stroll but close by it as the working girls and trannies don't really need her getting into the money area so to speak. Oddly within a couple of minutes of Laci just sauntering in her tall red heels on the sidewalk a car slows down. She and the male driver make eye contact, but other than a short horn toot and a wave and thumbs up by the driver, where Laci graciously waves back he then drives off.

12