Lacy Cream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bathroom she started rubbing my shoulders and neck. I was excited and almost shaking. Marsha whispered in my ear. "You need to relax or this isn't going to work. It's just going to hurt so relax and bend over a little bit."

I felt Marsha lift my dress and the pink panties slid down to my knees. Marsha squeezed a bit of liquid onto her finger then I felt her rub her finger around me asshole. That's all she needed to do was touch my butthole. I nearly relaxed into the fucking sink. I wanted her finger inside me again and even though I was still a bit sore I pushed back into her hand.

"Are you ready," Marsha asked.

I pushed my ass back into her hand and moaned like a slut. I wanted her to just fuck me like the sissies in that magazine but she was going slow. I didn't know why until she replaced her finger with the toy. "I'm putting it in now. You need to really relax. Maybe try pushing like you're trying to poop, it'll help a bit."

I couldn't relax one bit and the only thing that did help was trying to poop, but to say that was a weird sensation would be a fucking understatement. I tried biting my lip then pinching my arm then biting my lips again until Marsha placed a hand on my shoulder and told me to focus on her. We locked eyes through the mirror and just knowing we were connected helped more than I knew it would.

"Oh god, that feels so much better now," I exhale once the toy popped past my sphincter.

I felt fuller than I ever remembered and no matter how I moved, the toy moved with me. If I squeezed you ass, the toy pushed further inside and off I relaxed, it'd move even more. I was right on the fence whether I liked the feeling or not until Marsha touched the plug and an excited wave of pressure washed through my loins. Marsha rubbed my ass a bit before pulling my panties back up and straightening my dress out. I tried to stay looking at her through the mirror but when she opened the drawer to put the lube back, drunk Tyson spotted the gauze pad and snatched it from the drawer.

"What the hell is this," I said pulling the pad from its wrapper.

"Stop, that's just a pad," She said.

"Yeah, what kind of pad," I asked.

"A maxi pad," Marsha rolled her eyes.

"Like..." I pretended to put it down on my crotch as I realized what she was talking about. "Oh, sorry... I'll put it back," I said.

"Maybe I wanted to see how one of these felt too," I whispered as I placed the pad back in its plastic wrapper.

"Go ahead then, you're not gonna like it though. Here, lemme show you how to do it," Marsha said.

She pulled my dress back up and pushed me panties down to my knees. Marsha peeled the paper backer from the assistive strip and placed the pad in the crotch of my panties. When she pulled my panties back up, it felt like I was wearing a diaper.

"This literally feels like a diaper," I said.

"Yeah, they aren't fun. You ready to go for a walk," Marsha said.

"One more drink first," I said feeling soberness creeping back in and straight laced better judgement Tyson getting louder than kinky slut Tyson. I liked kinky slut Tyson a lot more than boring straight guy Tyson. I liked letting go of my inhibitions and experiencing new things like the plug buried in my ass. I took a seat as Marsha mixed a couple more drinks and the toy slid further in my hole until it touched the hidden pleasure button that Marsha had touched during sex.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"What's wrong," Marsha asked.

"Not one thing," I said as I ground my ass into the chair. "This feels really good when I sit down."

"Oh, yeah... that's right. Here drink this," She said.

Marsha handed me her mother's two inch heels and even though I'd have rather worn the fuck me pumps, I knew there was no way in hell I could walk in them and slid my feet in the shorter heels. I thought I'd have an easy time in two inch heels but I was wrong. It took all my concentration not to tumble into a heap and break my leg in the process.

"How the hell do women do anything in these, I feel like I'm walking on marbles or something," I said gripping Marsha's arm for support.

Part 5

I stumbled out the door behind Marsha and wondered if that last drink was too much. My feet felt like they were made of rubber and the plug buried in my ass was a constant reminder of how I used my core muscles for literally everything. The plug would jostle in my hole with even the slightest movement and I swore my cock had started leaking precum even though it was as soft as a limp noodle. It almost felt like I was dribbling little drops of pee into the pad.

I gripped Marsha's arm for stability and warmth. My fake breasts smashed into her arm and I imagined how big and hard my nipples might be if they were real. I was seriously under dressed for a spring evening and my skin prickled with goose bumps all over. On the bright side, my penis had plenty of insulation with the pad but it felt beyond weird and even crinkled when I walked. I felt so naughty wearing a pad and wondered what women might think if they knew. I scanned the trailers and thought of the women inside. How many of them were on their periods and were they wearing pads or did they use tampons.

"I know what a pad is now, but what's a tampon? My mom and Julie have a box of tampons. I tried asking what they were but they wouldn't tell me anything," I asked.

"It's for the same thing but it goes inside rather than in your panties," Marsha said.

I was nineteen years old and didn't know the first thing about women's issues. I knew they had periods because of the jokes in school about how so and so was being a bitch and that she was just on her period out dude couldn't have sex with his girl because of her period but I still didn't have a clue what a period was.

"Kay, I guess I just don't understand. Goes inside where and for what, doesn't it just catch your pee when you laugh out something," I asked.

"Is this a joke, you can't be serious right now," She said.

"Yeah... I'm just kidding. Of course I know. I'm just being silly," I said playing it off.

I'd just have to search it on the internet later. Marsha obviously wasn't going to tell me about it so my old friend the World Wide Web would have to teach me what periods were and how to use a tampon.

I didn't realize how exposed my skin was until I started shivering. As a guy, I'd wear shorts that ended below my knees and at least a short sleeve shirt but the skin tight prom dress offered very little in the way of coverage. I found I was constantly pulling it down so my panties weren't visible and wrapping my arms around each other for warmth but nothing helped. Spaghetti straps were cute and all but barely functional.

"God, it's a lot colder than I thought it would be," I said.

"I probably should have put you in some pantyhose or something. You wouldn't be so cold," Marsha said.

"Do they really make that much of a difference," I asked pulling her tighter into my arm. I was searching for heat wherever I could find it.

"Oh man, pantyhose are magic. They make you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. I don't know You're they do it but they're so awesome. Plus your legs feel amazing in them too," Marsha said.

She kept talking about how awesome wearing pantyhose and stockings was, then explained the difference between the two as we made our way around the corner. I was so enthralled with what she was telling me that I didn't even notice the group of guys standing on the corner of the market sipping from brown paper bags. I felt Marsha tense up and slow her pace.

"There's some guys up there. Just ignore 'em and keep walking no matter what happens, and if you need to get away, kick your shoes off and run," Marsha whispered.

I was instantly scared. I thought of the conversation with my mother about how careful girls had to be but that it was even potentially more dangerous for people like me. Boys who liked to dress like girls and such. I studied the guys and tried to figure out who they were and what kind of attitude they had but we were still too far away.

"Why don't we just turn around and go back," I asked.

"Because I'm freezing too and this way is a lot closer. Relax, just follow my lead and we'll be fine," Marsha said.

The closer we got the more I realized we both knew who was standing there. Mark Richards, star quarterback of the Mallard football team was the most popular boy in our... or Marsha's class. He was built like a Greek God with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was the male version of Marsha. It was widely known that he tried dating Marsha but she repeatedly rejected him. After that, rumors surfaced that she gave him and a couple other guys head in the locker room. He was flanked by two other guys that were on the high school football team. Brandon Stone a redhead kid with a mop of orange hair and Greg Smith, a hulk with little brains but a real athletic ability. They glanced at us and immediately started sniggering. The comments got louder and louder the closer we got.

"Hey Marsha, you wanna repeat performance with us, did you bring a friend to help," Greg said.

"Yeah, who's your friend, does she suck a duck as good as you do? I swear, that day She sucked us off... best head in my life," Brandon said.

"She was alright, I'll bet her friend could suck a mean dick! Hey sweetie, what's your name, you looking for a good time," Mark teased.

"Yeah, you look like you want it, come suck my cock, I've got a load just waiting for your belly," Brandon said.

"Stop it guys, just leave us alone," Marsha said breezing past the group of guys. Mark reached out and grabbed my ass. His finger brushed the jewel on the plug and sent a blast of pleasure up my spine that spilled out my mouth in the form of the most feminine sound I'd ever made.

"Aaah," I screamed as I jumped right out of a shoe. He used the opportunity to grope me even more and it was all I could do to grab my wayward shoe and get myself out of his reach.

"What the fuck Mark," Marsha yelled.

"What, she's got a nice ass, come back and play with us," Mark yelled as Marsha pulled me around the side of the store.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I had no idea they would do that," Marsha said pulling me closer to her.

"He like... almost fingered my asshole. If I didn't have this plug in he'd have totally pushed a finger inside me," I said trying not to giggle.

"He's such an asshole. Maybe we should have turned around, but I hate letting those assholes think they run this town. I mean, just because you've got a big dick doesn't mean you get to be a dick to everyone too," She said.

"He really does have a big dick, I mean... I've heard rumors but, I don't even go to gym so I've never seen it," I said.

"Yeah, it's big, but Greg should keep his mouth shut. Three inches hard isn't anything to brag about to anyone. He couldn't show anyone a god time with that little thing. Hell, I'll bet you couldn't even feel it," Marsha said.

"How do you know all this," I asked.

I already knew the answer. The rumors had to be true. My girlfriend blew three guys at once. I felt a little jealous that someone had used her like that and jealous that she got that kind of attention while I couldn't her anyone to pay even the slightest attention to me as a guy. As a girl though... Mark wanted me, he grabbed my ass and asked for a blow job. I knew I wasn't gay or anything but the attention was better than being invisible. The attention was better than being a guy, plus if I'm a girl, it totally isn't gay.

"Well, I just broke up with my girlfriend at the time and was trying to get back at her. I went in the locker room after a home game and gave three of them a blow job. I didn't care who was there and probably would have blown the whole team but it was just Mark, Greg, and Randy," Marsha said.

"Your girlfriend, who was that," I asked.

"She didn't go to school. We dated for a while but then one day I just wasn't enough for her and she ended it," Marsha said.

"You sound like you've still got feelings for her," I said trying to wrap my head around the thoughts of Marsha sucking three guys off at once and her having a girlfriend.

"Old water under the bridge, I mean... I think I'll always hold those memories in a special place but we are more than just a little done. She doesn't even live here anymore," Marsha said.

"Who is she, what's her name," I asked.

"Doesn't matter. You wouldn't know her anyway. I was young and naive," She said.

I didn't even realize we were back at Marsha's house until she pulled me up the stairs to her trailer. We stumbled inside and the heat washed over me like a warm blanket on a cold winter night. I sat down in the living room as Marsha mixed a couple more drinks. The plug felt so nice pushing into my hole and I couldn't help but to grind into the cushion. Marsha sat beside me and I started nursing the drink. I had a lot of questions but no idea how to ask any of them.

"What's up, you look like you're somewhere else," Marsha said.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking," I stalled.

"What are you thinking about," Marsha asked.

"Just about how we could have been doing this so much earlier if my sister hadn't meddled in my personal life," I said. I was only partly thinking that. Mostly I was wondering how much further down the proverbial rabbit hole I was willing to go.

"How's that thing feeling... back there," Marsha asked.

"Mmm... I kinda like it," I said.

"You want to try a bigger one now," She asked.

"Maybe in a minute. I just have some questions," I said.

"Like..." Marsha said.

"So, I know what a blow job is and I know how to give one, but how in the hell do you give three of them at the same time," I asked.

"So, you know how to give blow jobs huh, why didn't you ever tell me," Marsha teased.

"Not like that, I mean... I know what they are and how to do them but I just can't imagine how you'd do three at the same time unless maybe you just jacked two off while you sucked one then alternated back and forth between sucking the other two. Like you've only got one mouth unless you let one take you from behind but that's not a blow job either," I said.

"Sounds like you know exactly how to do it," Marsha said.

"Jesus, that's so hot. I can't imagine sucking one guy let alone three at the same time. Did they cum in your mouth, did you eat it, did you like it," I asked.

"Wow, you're more than just a little curious. Maybe we should go back to the market, Marsha said getting up. She pulled my hand until I stood up too.

"Really, like you can't be serious. They'll totally know I'm a guy," I said.

"No, I'm just joking. I'm not sharing you with those three, they're a definite no," She said.

"They're a definite no, but who's a maybe. You make it sound like you want to share me with someone. Do you have someone in mind or is this just a fantasy," I asked.

"If you're open to it, there's a couple people I'd be willing to share you with. I'd love to see you take a real cock and eat some cum for me," She said.

"And what if I don't want to, what if it's just something I want to think about and not do," I asked.

"Doesn't matter to me. I can either keep you all to myself or share you. I'd love to have a threesome with you but I'm not going to let someone get between us if you don't want that," Marsha said.

I could feel my cock trying to respond to the conversation but the sensations in my ass were overwhelming my senses and I was left in the chubby state. I could feel some moisture in my panties and remembered I was wearing a pad. My cock had to have been leaking but I had no idea how much.

"What if I do want someone between us... or what if I want to get between you and someone else, like I totally think I could pleasure two of you at the same time," I said.

"Mmm... your making me wet. What are you thinking," Marsha asked sliding so close that our thighs were touching.

"I think I want to get tied up and fucked from both ends just like those sissies in your magazine," I was immediately embarrassed by what I said. Straight laced Tyson had been quiet the whole evening until that moment. I knew that fantasy was beyond gay but I couldn't deny how exciting it was to think about. I figured If I didn't know the other person, I could do it. My cup suddenly felt far too heavy to hold. I had to empty it however I could. I had to let go. I lifted the cup over my head and swallowed the whole thing just like any semblance of masculinity.

"Have you ever been tied up, how do you know you'll like it," Marsha asked.

"I didn't know I'd like wearing your panties this much before I tried it. I don't know if I'll like getting tied up until I try it. I don't know if I'll like getting spanked but I want to try that too, and... I might want to try giving a blow job too," I admitted.

"That doesn't sound gay to you," Marsha asked.

"It's not gay if I'm the girl," I laughed.

"Well, let's go figure some things out then," Marsha said pulling me to my feet. She pushed me into her room and told me to strip. The sequined dress fell in pile around my feet. I shucked the bright pink panties and dropped them on top of the dress. I held my hands over my chubby cock and tried to hide the stringer of clear fluid hanging from the tip, and the breast forms hung heavily on my chest. I wanted to squeeze them but my cock was still leaking and I needed to keep it hidden from Marsha. She rummaged through her closet and threw random things in my direction.

"Put that on, I think you'll like it a lot," Marsha said.

I grabbed the wide red lace belt with three strings hanging off each side and tried to figure out how to even wear it. It felt just like the bra and panties that I had stuffed away in my back pack still. I swore it was the exact same color too. The ends of the belt looked like they hooked to something or another but I couldn't figure it out until Marsha took it from me. She held it out for me just like she held the dress and told me to step inside. Marsha pulled the belt up my waist and let the thin straps dangle across my thighs. She gave me a pair of black nylon stockings and held one out showing me how to put it on.

She sat on the edge of the bed with one and demonstrated how to put it on. I followed her instructions and she helped me hook the stockings to the belt.

"Oh, now it makes sense," I said.

"That's a garter belt. It's worn with stockings. Feel your legs, go ahead... feel them," Marsha said.

I brushed my fingers down my thighs and almost melted into a puddle. Not only did my legs feel heavily against each other but touching my leg felt equally as nice. If I'd had any idea how nice those felt before that day, it might have been impossible to keep me away from them. I knew right then that I was hooked again.

"Oh my god, that's so nice. Why wouldn't you always wear these," I asked.

"They are kinda nice. Not always practical but yeah... they're nice," Marsha said.

"These are better than just kinda nice. These are awesome," I said still rubbing my legs.

"You know what, that garter belt matches the bra and panties you wore the other night. I thought you looked so cute in my bra and panties after the party, I'd love to see you in them again," Marsha said as she set my back pack on the bed next to me.

I couldn't believe how everything had gone full circle from me trying to return her red lace bra and panties to me putting them back on only with the addition of a garter belt and stockings too. I don't know how women feel when they wear lingerie but I felt beyond sexy, and maybe even a bit powerful.

Marsha circled around me. Like a fashion designer, she adjusted my bra straps, straightened my stockings, and even adjusted my growing cock in the soft lace thong panties. I could tell she was pleased with her creation by the look of joy plastered to her face. Her smile was infectious and I couldn't help but mirror her joy.