Lacy Cream Ch. 04

Story Info
A young man takes cock and can’t get enough.
6.5k words
4.81
16.1k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 10

Shane lined his cock up with my hole and the moment his cock head made contact with me I realized I was about to get fucked by a man. I was about to lose any excuse for the things I'd been doing. Straight laced Tyson flashed through my mind but it was too late. Shane was pushing his cock inside me and I loved it. He pushed all the way until he bottomed out.

Shane slid his arm under my back add scooted me up onto the bed into the missionary position. Just that little position change made me feel like less of a slut and more like a real girl. My cock was wedged between our bodies and when he started moving his cock in and out of me it almost felt like his belly was jacking me off at the same time.

He wasn't rough like Marsha had been, Shane was soft and sensual. His cock, while smaller felt so much better than Marsha's dildo and I remembered what she said. It felt like a million years ago when she told me a real cock was far better than anything else I could put in my rear. Just the temperature difference made Shane's cock more enjoyable, and the fact that Shane was also getting pleasure from my body.

"You're so beautiful right now," Shane whispered in my ear.

"Thanks, you look really good in my panties and your cock feels amazing," I whispered back.

Shane continued slow fucking me. Shane acted like he was making love rather than fucking a slut who needed a pounding. I grabbed the waistband of his thong panties and pulled his body into me. I needed Shane to fuck me like a slut. I enjoyed making love to him but I wanted to get railed.

"Harder baby, fuck me harder. Mmm you feel so big," I growled.

Shane started pounding me like I needed and smashed his belly into me. I couldn't tell where I was cumming from but I know my cock sprayed cum between our bodies and my asshole quivered around Shane's cock. Shane gripped my shoulders and forced his cock as deep as he could get it. I felt him twitching inside me as he filled me with cum. It was official... Shane had fucked me into a puddle.

I felt him soften but he never left. He held his cock inside my ass as he planted delicate little kisses on my ears, then down my neck. His cock slipped out of my ass and he continued kissing down my chest until he found the puddle of cum on my stomach. Shane licked and kissed right through the puddle until he got to my softened sissy clit. I watched as he slurped my clit into his mouth and suck.

"Oh fuck... Jesus fuck," I moaned.

Marsha was still recording but she'd clearly been doing something else just moments before. I could see her fingers were slick with what I assumed was pussy juice.

"It's nice to see you're still willing to suck a cock slave," Marsha said.

I knew something was up. Shane had started sucking me so good that I was already hard again. It didn't normally take too much to get me going again but he was doing things to my cock I couldn't explain. How could my best friend know how to do the things he was doing and why wasn't he resisting. Why didn't he resist when I told him to put panties on and why didn't he even flinch when Marsha called him a slave. How did he just know to call Marsha, Mistress. Why didn't he...

"Oh my god," I cried as Shane swallowed my cock and pushed his fingers inside my already well fucked hole.

It felt like he turned a faucet on. My sissy clit seemed to pour everything I had left into his mouth and my body convulsed like I was having a seizure. I couldn't take any more. My spine tingled and itched. Shane didn't stop until I pushed him away. He'd gone past the pleasure point and was pushing me way past the tickly stage.

"Oh, I'm super good now... like so good. Thanks," I said covering myself so he couldn't even look at it. I pulled my panties back up and forced my cock back inside but that was all I could manage. I was too tired to do anything else.

"We have to go to work soon so..." Marsha said.

"Right, yeah... I should go," Shane said.

He stuffed his half hard cock into his panties and shuffled out the door. Marsha just smiled at me. I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the whole situation.

"We should shower, well at least I should shower," I said.

I tried to stand up but that's when I realized how hard I'd actually been fucked. My legs felt like jello, and my ass actually hurt. It felt like I'd just finished doing one million crunches too. I was sure Marsha was laughing because how I was walking and not because I said we should shower together.

"Are you okay," Marsha laughed.

"Yeah, never better, why," I asked.

"You're walking like you got something up your butt," She laughed.

"Ah that's probably the cum. I'm trying not to leak but it's not working," I said stumbling to the bathroom.

Marsha didn't join me even though I was sure she got dirty too but once I was in the shower I was glad I was alone. I noticed a bit of blood when I'd wash my ass. It wasn't a lot but it kept coming. Even after my shower I'd notice a bit of blood coming from my ass. I thought about having Marsha look but didn't want to bother her. I think I was more embarrassed that I was bleeding than anything though. I just knew I didn't want to bleed through and stain my cute panties. I'd have to wear a pad, at least until the bleeding stopped.

I sat on the toilet after putting a pair of bikini briefs on, I didn't think I could wear cheeky panties or a thong with a pad so I didn't even try. Just knowing I had something in place to catch the blood made me feel better and I wondered if genetic women had the same thoughts, but for different reasons. It made me smile and I pretended I was just on my period.

I finished getting ready for work and Marsha was already sitting in the living run waiting with my makeup kit and hair stuff. I wasn't good enough to do that for myself yet but I was getting better every time. After she did my hair and makeup, Marsha pulled me into a bear hug.

"You're so special to me, I... love you," She whispered.

Marsha Fjord said she loved me. The hottest girl in town loved me of all people but I wondered if she would still love me as Tyson.

Marsha reached under my dress and squeezed my ass before she opened the door to leave but stopped with it halfway open and placed her hand back on my ass. I knew exactly what she was feeling for but totally didn't want to have that conversation with her right then.

"What... are you wearing a pad for," Marsha asked.

"It's not a big deal, I don't want to talk about it right now," I said.

"No, you need to tell me. Is it just because it makes you feel more girly or is there something else," She asked.

"It's embarrassing. Please don't make me say it," I begged.

"If there's a problem, I need to know about it. As your Mistress, I'm in charge of your well being. If there's a problem and I don't know then I can't take care of it," She said.

"I'm... bleeding... back there. It's just a little bit, but I didn't want to have a problem so I put on a pad," I said looking at the floor.

"Oh shit, how bad is it, like do we need to go to the hospital," she asked.

"I'd rather die than go to the hospital. No, I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it doesn't stop," I said.

"Okay, let's go make some money," Marsha said.

I hadn't studied the drink card one bit but luckily no one asked for it back so I just carried it around with me all night. I'd refer to it if I didn't know something and on a few occasions I was asked what was in specific drinks and the card proved invaluable. The night ended and I left with just under a hundred dollars. I changed my pad and switched into my boy clothes before I walked home. The night was cold and I wished I had a jacket of some sort. Luckily it was less than a fifteen minute walk. When I rounded the corner on my block I immediately spotted Shane's big yellow truck parked in front of my house.

I tapped on the window to wake him up. "What are you doing out here," I asked.

"Waiting for you to get home," he said.

"Okay, I'm home. What's up," I asked.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay, that's all," he said.

"I'm good, cold but good so if you want to talk or something we should do it inside," I suggested.

Shane followed me in. My mother was waiting up for me and when she saw I was with Shane she looked a bit annoyed. "Oh hi Shane, it's so good to see you," She said.

"Thanks, it's good to see you too," he said standing just inside the doorway.

"You can go wait in my room, I think mom wants to talk to me," I said.

My mother waited until Shane was gone before she said anything. "Your sister is pretty upset about what happened this morning and I don't blame her," She said.

"Why is she so upset," I asked.

"You know why, and I'm upset you just ran off. I just don't know what's going on with you anymore," my mom said.

"If she's upset because I tried on her shirt, she can kiss my ass. I've caught her wearing my tee shirts several times. I thought it was okay to borrow clothes from her," I said. "Hell, she has even worn my jeans to school on more than one occasion so by my count, I should be able to borrow what ever I want of hers," I added before she could say a word.

"That's different," She said.

"Different how, what's so different about it," I said. Our argument was getting louder and louder. I tried staying calm but she was being so unreasonable.

"You know how its different. Quit being dumb," mom said.

"Yeah, apparently I'm too dumb to know what's so different. She can borrow my clothes all she wants but I'm not allowed the same privilege. I think the problem is, that I'm wearing girls clothes. No one cares if Jamie wants to dress like a boy, hell people praise women that dress like men but everyone loses their shit if a guy wants to wear a dress! It's fucking bull shit mom, I'm done living by everyone else's rules. If she doesn't want me wearing her clothes, maybe she should stay the fuck out of my closet too," I yelled.

Both Jamie and my dad had wandered in to see what was going on. Neither said a word to me as I turned and walked away. Maybe it was the tone I'd used with my mother, maybe it was the subject of our fight, or maybe it was because he never really accepted me as a part of his family but my father finally said more than two god damn words to me.

"You live in my house, either abide by the rules or go somewhere else, and enough of this shit with you wearing girls clothes. That ends right god damn now," he yelled.

"Yeah, why don't you tell your daughter to stop wearing boys clothes... oh look, she's wearing men's underwear right now, fucking hypocrites," I yelled. I stormed off. If I could have stomped any louder, I would have but I was already hurting my feet. It didn't help that I'd just come from work and had been on my feet in fucking heels all night either.

I'd had enough of everyone's shit. For the most part, I already had everything that was important to me already either in my back pack or at Marsha's house so packing up the rest of my things was fairly quick. I'd have to come back for the rest of my shit during the day when mom and dad were at work.

"Sorry, big fight... I guess I'm moving out," I said as I tossed my pack over my shoulder.

"What, like right now. Where are you gonna go," Shane asked. I had really figured I'd go to his house. He was after all my best friend. If he was getting kicked out of his house, I'd definitely offer my couch, or the floor in my room. Hell, he'd just fucked me in the ass... I'd even let him share the bed with me, but not Shane. Maybe we weren't as good of friends as I thought. I really didn't want to have to go to Marsha's house but my options were somewhat limited.

"Maybe you could drop me at Marsha's on your way home," I asked knowing it wasn't even close to on the way home for Shane but a ten minute walk amounted to a less than five minute drive so it wasn't like I was putting him out all that much.

"Yeah, I could do that," Shane said as he followed me down the stairs. I had my pack stuffed to the hilt with as much as it would carry, and three other bags slung from my shoulder. It definitely wasn't everything I needed but it made a point when my mother tried to stop me.

"Don't go, he's just angry. He'll cool down," My mother said standing just out of the way enough to make it clear she wasn't gonna stop me from leaving. It's funny how the little things speak the loudest. Had she not wanted me to leave, she'd have barred the door and chained herself across the threshold. I just walked past her, she didn't even reach out to grab me.

Shane drove in silence. Apparently whatever he wanted to talk about couldn't be done in a vehicle. He must have needed to talk in bed or something. I was still irritated at both Marsha and Shane because it seemed like they both knew each other in a more intimate way than in passing and neither said one word to me about it until we were in the middle of sex.

I didn't have much choice. It was late as fuck and I had nowhere else to go. I knocked on Marsha's door for maybe two minutes before she came to the door. Shane had already left me alone. I wasn't going to have him just sit there and watch me so I sent him away.

Marsha was only wearing a loose tee shirt when she opened the door. Her face was red and she was sweating like she'd been working out completely naked. She looked more than a little shocked to see me and for some reason she stepped halfway out the door and closed it behind her. I could clearly see the top of her pubic mound in the moonlight and the sides of her oversized shirt hung loosely enough that I even caught little glimpses of her nipple.

"What are you doing," She asked.

"I got kicked out. I don't have anywhere else to go," I said. I tried to look through the door to see why she wasn't just letting me inside. I knew she was hiding something big since she was standing outside nearly naked.

"What happened, why'd you get kicked out," She asked.

"Can we talk about this inside," I asked.

"Yeah, sorry... come in. You can sleep on the couch," she said.

"The couch," I asked.

"Yeah, I have someone over right now so you can sleep on the couch," she said.

The couch... I could sleep on the couch at my girlfriends house. The very girlfriend that was dating me, dominating me, feminizing me and fucking me told me to sleep on the couch. Not because she needed her beauty sleep but because she had someone over. I dropped my shit beside the couch and laid down. I tried to sleep but I could hear Marsha in her bedroom giggling with someone. I wished I was anywhere but there. Before I knew it, the tears came pouring out and sleep followed close behind.

"Hey sugar, you want something to eat," Pam asked as she shook me awake.

"Yes please, I'm starving," I said wiping the sleep from my eyes.

Marsha wasn't even out of bed by the time we finished eating breakfast. I helped clean the morning mess and wash the dishes before Pam left for work. I didn't have anything to say to Marsha so I had a quick shower. Luckily my ass had quit bleeding but I took a spare pad just in case. I snuck out of the trailer and hurried over to the bar to help get set up for the early birds.

"Hey Ty, you been studying that drink card," Jimmy asked. He stopped washing wine glasses and leaned over the bar as I sat down. "Oh, hey... what's wrong," he asked.

I was on the verge of tears and had been all morning. I didn't plan on telling anyone but of everyone there, other than maybe Pam and Marsha, he was the coolest with me switching back and forth from guy to girl. Jimmy looked at me the exact same way whether I wore pants or a dress and I thought I could trust him. All the emotions spilled across the bar as I unleashed all my problems on him.

"I got kicked out of my house last night, and I found out that my best friend dated my girlfriend, then I find out we're not even exclusive. I just want to run away but I have no money, no car, no house, I don't even have the option run to away... god my life sucks," I moaned.

"Yeah, that sounds like you're dealing with a lot right now. Have you thought about where you want to live," he asked.

"Not really. I barely have a job here and all I make is tips so I don't even have the option to leave town, but there aren't many options here in Mallard so I have no clue what I'm going to do," I said.

"If you need money, I could hook you up with a guy who's looking for acting talent. He even puts his people up in a house and pays all the bills, mostly because of the odd shooting times and locations. It's easier if everyone just lives in the same place," Jimmy said.

"My mom always says, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. What's the catch, do I like have to perform sexual favors on an old guy or something like that," I asked.

"No, god no... not favors, you get paid for everything you do and it's hardly ever with him. Mostly it's with everyone else. Why don't I show you what it's like. Walter is shooting this afternoon, I'll introduce you," Jimmy said.

Just as Jimmy finished, Marsha walked through the back door. She was already dressed and ready to start working. I haven't even changed and knew we were already short on time. I tossed my pack over my shoulder and booked it for the office to change. Marsha was ready to help with my hair and makeup and even though I was irritated with her I knew I still needed her help.

"Where'd you go this morning," she asked as she brushed my hair out of my face.

"I just came here. We had breakfast, then cleaned up and came here, that's all," I said not even daring to broach the subject of who she'd had over.

"Why'd you run off, you could have woke me up," She said.

"I didn't know if your guest was still there or not. I didn't think I could handle seeing you with someone else," I said trying to stay calm and not cry.

"You were with Shane last night, and so was I for a minute," She said.

"And I was there too. We were both there but I wasn't there last night. I didn't know you were having someone else over. I thought we were dating," I said.

"We ARE dating, but we are DATING... look, i really like you. I probably even love you but we're JUST dating. I'm DATING a lot of people okay. When you said you were going home, I called a friend and she came over. She's a little shy around boys and didn't feel comfortable sharing me with you right then," Marsha said.

"But I'm not much of a boy anymore now am I, how would you feel if I just had sex with... Shane. And how many people are you just dating," I asked

"I'm not gonna get into this with you. You can have sex with whoever you want. I'm not the boss of you, well unless I am the boss of you and then I'm totally the boss of you," she said.

"You ARE the boss of me, I think that's why I'm so hurt. You were my first everything. You are my first anything. I just had no idea we were anything other than traditional boyfriend and girlfriend," I said.

"Nothing about either of us is traditional. I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. Let me spell it out right now. I love you. I love spending time with you. I love dominating you and I love fucking you but we are not exclusive. We will probably never be exclusive. My parents had far too many hurt feelings over trying to be faithful for me to think anything like that'll ever work," she said.

I didn't like it but she did have a point. I myself played with Shane without her. We may have not done a whole lot but the fact that I had to remind Shane not to mention anything was probably part of her issues. I didn't want to hide anything from her.

"So what's the answer, do we tell each other whenever we're playing with someone else," I asked.

"No. Just don't get jealous. I'm not going to tell you when Daphne comes over to tie me up and spank me and I don't want to hear about what you and Shane do together. Just make sure whatever you do, you do it safe," Marsha said.

12