Ladies and their Butts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out of her and fell on my side. Beth unstuck herself from Fiona's strap-on and then moved up to where I was, and she did something I'd never seen before in person. She held Fiona's cheeks apart with her hands and began to suck my jizz right out of her anus. Fiona squirmed as Beth's tongue probed into her, alternating suction and licking. For Beth, too, this must be heavenly. Her own pussy juices, carried by my cock and mixed with my cum, in Fiona's asshole. All three of us together. What a perfect image. Before long, she had licked Fiona to a small, final orgasm.

We all lay together on the bed in silence, gathering our strength. Beth, unsurprisingly, was an enthusiastic cuddler. Mostly we were too spent to talk, beyond a little bit of small talk.

Our reverie was interrupted by the sound of Beethoven's Seventh Symphony, which I realized after a moment was Fiona's ringtone. She struggled to her feet and stumbled out into the living room for her phone. "Hello? Yes, I'll be right there." She hung up. "Dinner's here," she called to Beth and me, as she pulled her robe back on.

"I forgot all about dinner," Beth said. "But I've certainly worked up an appetite. Won't that be pleasant? And who knows, maybe after we get our strength back we can go again?"

"I highly doubt we'll have the energy," I told her.

But we did.

12