Ladies' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Of course not! I would never have sex with a friend's guy! Though the thought of his head between my legs may have crossed my mind."

More laughter before Donna asked, "What about you, Rachel? Anything you'd like to share about defiling my boyfriend?"

"No, but I wouldn't mind having him come over to rub and lick my feet every night before bed. Think you can arrange that?" As the women joked and laughed about what they'd like to do to me, my head was spinning. I knew nothing would happen outside of Donna, but just the talk and thoughts of it were making my cock throb and surge. "Look at him, I think he likes the idea too. He's not even touching himself and looks like he's about to cum!" Nothing seems to escape Rachel's notice.

Donna turned her attention back to me, "Oh you like that idea, slave? You want to spend each day getting kicked by Amy and then licking her to orgasm? Then stroking and worshiping Nicole and hoping you turn her on enough so she jumps on top of you? Then spend your night rubbing and licking Rachel's feet? What about me? Where do I fit in your daily activities?"

This was a terrible trap she put me in. No answer I could give would be right. I gulp and say, "I just want to please everyone and make you happy, Mistress."

They all laughed at that. "That's a terrible cop-out, but I'll allow it. Who knows, maybe I'll loan you out one day."

They spent the rest of the night trying to one-up each other on what they do to guys or what they'd like to do with me. Donna insisted I stroke myself the entire time. Rachel "won" most of the time with one crazy story or another about a client or personal submissive she's had. I was no longer required to do anything except tease myself and I was going out of my mind! This is the longest I have ever gone without orgasm and probably the most erotic and embarrassing night of my life. I was thankful when everyone started saying goodnight. I gave everyone's feet a final kiss before they left, then set to the task of cleaning up while Donna got herself ready for bed. My cock finally got a break and relaxed while I cleaned, but once I was finished it jumped back up, thrilled for what was next. It led the way as I walked to her bedroom. I was not disappointed as I found Donna lying in bed, completely nude and waiting for me. Silently, she motioned with her finger for me to come to her. As I did she slowly spread her legs and I knew what she wanted. I took my time licking and slowly bringing her to orgasm. Her hands were tangled in my hair when she came, which she then used to pull me up her body. Once it was in reach she grabbed my cock and guided it inside of her and whispered in my ear, "Go slow, you still can't cum without my permission." I groan as I slowly slide myself in and out, doing my best to please her without completely pleasing myself. I have to take many breaks as I was getting too close to the edge. Each time she'd give me a few slaps on my ass, trying to spur me on like I was a horse. Soon she grew impatient and had me slide back down her body to "finish her off." After, she said it was my turn. She laid me on my back and cuffed my hands to her headboard. She then put a blindfold over my eyes and said she'd be right back. I hear her leave the room and return a couple minutes later. Suddenly I shout out as I feel something large and extremely cold covering my cock! No! She can't be serious! I thought I was so good tonight! I'm too shocked to say anything as my cock slowly numbs and grows flaccid. Then I feel the cruel cage being placed back on and locked. The blindfold is removed and my hands freed and before I know it she's giving me a kiss goodnight and turning off the lights. She lays on her side facing away from me and has me spoon her, ensuring my caged cock is wedged up against her ass.

I know better than to ask to cum, but I do risk inquiring, "Mistress, did I do something wrong tonight?"

"No slave, you were perfect! I said you'd get to cum, I never said it would be tonight. Now rest up. We have a long, fun weekend ahead of us!" Not long after her breathing was slow and she was sound asleep. I was awake for some time, both from my sexual frustration and feeling like it was Christmas Eve and I knew exactly what was waiting for me under the tree tomorrow.

12