Ladies Night

Story Info
Ladies night goes too far for school teacher.
4k words
3.19
39.6k
30
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
703 Followers

Ladies Night.

The night started much the same as most other nights out with the girls, a few wines and the odd shot in the bar.

We were all a bit merry by 10pm. Mary had ordered the uber for 10.15 to take us all on to The Venue. A new club a few towns over that caters for what you could call, wilder type of women.

The six of us managed to clamber into the mini-bus with shrieks of drunken laughter and Tammy did her best to chat up and embarrass the driver like she usually does. The poor man had no chance at all with them, no matter how many times he asked the ladies to calm down, they of course didn't.

Tammy sat herself behind him and did her very best to fish his cock free, but he was having none of it.

I think he was very relieved when we pulled into he club parking lot and got us out.

"You girls are crazy! I'll be here at 2.30am sharp ok. Have a great night ladies."

If the doormen were anything to go by, we were in for a treat inside.

"Good evening ladies, Sherrie will show you to your table."

A beautiful scantily clad young girl, about 20 years of age appeared beside us and took us through to a stage-side table. Within two minutes of being seated, she came back with a large bottle of champagne and placed in the middle of our table.

"Shots, shots, shots!"

came the chant from Tammy and her bestie Linda, they were the crazies of our group. Sherrie obliged with a tray of drinks, we had no idea what they were but I know they were strong.

The six of us had been friends since Uni, now all middle-aged and married we had one night a month away from the kids and husbands, life in general. We really let our hair down on these nights and all felt like teenagers again. The club was heaving with women of all ages, screaming and laughing getting more drunk by the minute.

Sherrie and two waiters bought out a few trays of nibbles and a plate of chicken and chips for each of us, just as the lights went down and the compare took to the stage.

She was a fabulous, drag act, Freida Dick. Her name had us all in stiches from the off and her jokes were so crude. The more we drank, the funnier her jokes became. She did her half hour stint before announcing the first act,

"Well, here he is ladies. Our first lovely lad, he is over here from across the pond. Just for one night only. Can we hear it for Dallas, the lonesome cowboy!"

The spotlights hit the curtain behind her and they opened to a rapturous noise as a man stepped through dressed in white leather chaps and tiny waistcoat. He had sparkly cowboy boots on with a Stetson and rope. He paraded around doing tricks with the rope for a few minutes while dancing close to the edge of the stage. He was gorgeously tanned with a body most men would envy.

Tammy was on her feet whooping for him to come closer which he eventually did, he put the rope around her neck and dragged her to the stage. She gladly followed his lead as he led her to a chair in the center of the stage.

He tied the rope loosely to her and the chair while he gyrated around rubbing his legs and crotch seductively. The crowd were getting noisier the more he rubbed onto her, we were loving it seeing one of our gang on the stage.

"Get your cock out!" came a cry from the back. The whole place went into uproar at this and a few chants began.

Dallas straddled the chair and ground his crotch into our friends face as he threw his hat into the crowd, she was loving it. Next were the chaps leaving him in the small waistcoat and tiny G string, he had a body the gods would be proud of. He sat perched on Tammy's lap taking one of her hands and tucking it into his pouch as he geed up the crowd into a frenzy. We were all on our feet screaming at her to get it out.

He took her hands and got her to take the waistcoat off of him while he squirted baby-oil onto his chest. She rubbed it into his nipples and abs, the ladies in the audience were going crazy.

He then stood and turned his back to us all, he bent at the waist touching his toes. The strip of leather ran into his ass crack, we were so close we could see the ring of his ass either side of the small strip. Tammy's hands came into view around his body and gripped the small garment tugging at it. He made a half-hearted attempt to hold onto it as she dragged it down his legs. We had a perfect view of his muscly thighs and ass cheeks as it hit the floor. The crowd went wild as he turned to face us.

My god, his package was huge! He was completely shaved and was sporting a chubby. Even half hard he was bigger than my Graham. Tammy's hands came around from behind him groping his half hard cock and balls, his balls were the size of tennis balls.

She started to jack him off with her oily hands and the noise now was deafening as we all cheered her on. Oil was splashing everywhere as her hand was trying its best to get him to spill in front of us. He was struggling to break free of her grasp and eventually managed to dance to the edge of the stage, letting the ladies in the crowd have a grope before making his way back to her. He placed her on her knees before waving his cock in her face, she grabbed it and took it into her mouth. He again geed the crowd up by thrusting into her face. Linda was screaming at the top of her lungs for her friend to make him cum when he pulled away and took his bow.

Tammy told me when she left the stage that she was devastated, she wanted his dick to explode in her mouth. Our table shrieked with laughter at her sordid revelation.

Over the last few months our nights out had become raunchier and raunchier. I had told my Graham about the goings on and he was ok with it, he knew it was harmless fun and when I got home he reaped the benefits. As long as I didn't get "too carried away" in his words he was fine. He said he wasn't naïve and knew what went on at these places. As a secondary school teacher he knew I couldn't show myself off in public anyway, so the way he figured it, he was quite safe with my behaviour in the clubs.

I did have the odd feel of a cock or a grope when I could but that was about my limit, but I must admit that I would have loved more.

Freida Dick took to the stage once more pointing out what a bunch of old slappers we were this week which got the roar of approval from the crowd. Another round of shots landed on our table courtesy of the owner for Tammy's little show.

"I think you are up next, she laughed pointing in my direction."

"Ha, ha, no-way am I getting on that stage love, EVER!" I redirected at her.

Freida carried on with her slagging off of the audience and man-jokes for a bit before the debutant act came on.

The second dancer of these nights was always a virgin to the stage, it was our favourite part of the night. They would always try their best but usually be torn to shreds by the baying crowd. Sometimes you would get a star but not often, they would be like timid rabbits thrown to tigers.

"Well ladies, tonight we have a rare treat for you. Our virgin for tonight's performance is Jackson, he is 19 and from Manchester. His likes are older women and fast cars. Well, he has his wish tonight eh? I can see a hell of a lot of OLD ladies out there tonight!........Give it up for Jackson."

The spotlights hit the curtain again and a leg came through the gap, he had on black shoes with knee high grey socks.

Ew! came a few calls from the crowd. A few jeers went up, then he showed a little more. Short trousers and a blazer, he had a tie and school cap on. He was dressed as a schoolboy!

The crowd turned from disappointed jeers to a crescendo of catcalls and cheers. He was young and actually looked like a kid!

To be honest I felt it was a little wrong but in the mood we were all in, it just felt wrong in a very nasty kinky kind of way.

Mary beside me nearly burst a blood vessel when she saw him, her face went beetroot, she elbowed me in the ribs.

"Fuck, its Bobby Jones!" she whispered to me.

I looked more carefully at his face, "Don't be silly of course its not." I replied. "Bobby is only thirteen!"

Bobby was a boy we had both taught in various years at our school. Actually the more I thought about it, he would probably be about 20 now. It must have been quite a few years since I had seen young Bobby and this fella did have a slight resemblance I suppose.

The rest of our table lusted after him as he paraded the stage, he was full of confidence not like most of the virgins we have had up there. He thrust his pelvic region like a seasoned pro to anyone and everyone. A pair of panties landed at his feet, he looked surprised but he picked them up and sniffed.

"Mmmmmm." He said in a way that made my legs weak.

He placed them to his mouth and sucked the gusset, Fuck! This kid had it, he had it in spades.

"Deb, I am telling you. That is Bobby up there!" Mary said with her mouth gaping.

Linda was going nuts, she wanted this boy to notice her badly. It turned out to be her panties up there, he held them up and asked "Who do these delicious knickers belong to?"

She had her hand up as fast as lightening, everyone on our table were whooping and pointing at her. He came to the edge of the stage, bent down and handed them back whispering, "You taste divine, I'd love to taste from the source one day. May I help to put them back on you?"

She lifted one foot, then the other as he slid the silken garment back up her legs. She nearly fainted as his fingers patted them into place. He handed her his cap saying

"Maybe you could bring this back to me later." He blew her a kiss and jumped back on the stage.

The crowd hit even higher heights of frenzy as he danced around slowly stripping off his school uniform, first his blazer and shirt then with just his tie and shorts he mingled into the crowd.

Hands and kisses smothered his body as he came around every table, he had such confidence and he was loving it. Hands were diving into his pouch as he danced among the crowd, I am surprised he still had his dick attached when he reached our table. He made a beeline for Linda, she lunged at him with lust in her eyes. Her mouth found his and she had her tongue in his mouth in an instant, he pulled away and turned to face me.

"Oh, hi miss." He said nonchalantly.

Fuck, it was Bobby Jones!

I looked at Mary, she had the same look in her eyes that Linda had. This was not a schoolboy in her class anymore, to her this was a chunk of man-meat that needed devouring.

He gyrated around our table rubbing himself on us all in turn, even me. I suddenly became quite hot and flustered having this boy rub his crotch into my hip, This was not little Bobby anymore that's for sure, he was hiding a nuclear weapon in there.

Linda came up behind him wrapping her hands around his waist and tried to get his shorts off, he scampered back onto the stage and back into the lights. He seductively took his tie and pulled it back and forth between his legs again thrusting his pelvis at us, to be more precise he was thrusting at me.

As he did, he slid his tongue over his lips and blew me a kiss. The rest of our table turned to look at me holding my hand over my gob-smacked mouth. He pointed at me the with a wiggle of his finger asked me to join him on stage.

I moved a step backwards and bumped into Mary, she pushed me back forwards. I stayed rooted to the spot, he shouted to the audience

"Would you like to see this beautiful lady join me on stage?"

Suddenly the spotlights were turned on me, I was blinded by them. I had hands grabbing me from all directions pulling and pushing me toward the stage. Bobby took my hand and pulled me up to thunderous applause, he whispered.

"Don't worry miss, I wont do anything you are not comfortable with ok. I promise, scouts honour." He held three fingers to his brow as he spoke like a boy scout would.

He kissed my cheek and sat me in that same chair that I had seen my friend sucking a cock not 30 minutes ago.

Sheer terror overtook me thinking what I might have to do, to a boy I taught six years previous.

I automatically squeezed my thighs together trying to push such thoughts from my head as he danced around me. I could feel an involuntary wetness creeping through my panties, oh fuck this was turning me on!

Bobby took my hand and held it to his chest, I could feel his strong heartbeat pounding. He jumped up and landed one foot each side of my legs on the ridges of the chair, his crotch was now level with my face. I closed my eyes tightly shut, I could hear the crowd baying for more from all around me. I had the words in my head going round and round,

"I am married, I cannot do this. This is wrong, he is an ex pupil for god's sake."

All the time I could feel this dampness getting wetter between my tightly shut thighs.

Bobby took my hands and wrapped my arms around to grab his ass, he thrust his crotch into my face.

"Teeth, I think she should use her teeth!" he shouted to the crowd.

"YEEEESSSSSSSS!"

Came the response from everyone at once.

He undone the button on his shorts offering me the zip, he pulled my face into himself and I grudgingly took the zipper in between my front teeth and tugged. The zip came down easily and his shorts loosened. Linda clambered up onto the stage and whipped them down from behind, he had no briefs on and a massive cock sprang free hitting me in the face.

The crowd were baying for blood now and they wanted more, much more.

The wetness in my drenched knickers had now become a torrent, I could feel it squelching as I tried in vain to stem the flow.

This cock in my face was growing even bigger and I could feel the heat off of it. It twitched and as it did the crowd screamed louder.

I looked at my friends down there, they were all egging me on. Mary actually had her tongue running over her lips as if she were the one about to suck him.

I looked up at Bobby, "You don't have to miss," he whispered. "But I believe they all want you to." He pointed around to all those watching us.

The way he kept saying "miss" made me feel lightheaded and so dirty, so very, very dirty.

I wanted so much to take this hard cock between my lips and suck the spunk from it but I was a local school teacher, my head was screaming at me to get up and run. The devil on my shoulder was saying eat this young hard cock, eat it!

"Miss?" he said again as it twitched and hit my nose.

A bead of pearly white moisture appeared at the slit and started to dribble down his crown. I pointed my tongue and dabbed at it licking it away from the cockhead. He tasted sweet, he tasted like I knew he would. My pussy spasmed beneath me causing me to tremble, I grabbed his exposed ass and pulled him onto me.

His cock slipped between my wet lips and onto my tongue, I could feel his softness in my mouth and his hardness on my lips. I sucked him, I sucked him hard and squeezed his ass.

The noise in the room was deafening, I closed my eyes trying to block out everything but this beautiful cock in my mouth.

"Oh, miss. I have dreamt of this moment since I was a kid."

He said as he held my head. My head bobbed back and forth on this wonderful hot, hard piece of flesh as I tried my hardest to reap my reward.

I opened my eyes to look up into his as my tongue swirled and licked.

"Do you want my cum." He asked.

My eyes widened and I nodded, he looked so intently at me as he said, "Are you sure?"

"Mmmmmmm." Was all I could muster.

I looked sideways at my friends, Mary had her hand up her skirt and was furiously frigging, Linda was sitting at our feet on stage watching in awe.

I had never done anything resembling anything like this before, the erotic-ness of it, if there was such a thing just overwhelmed me. I needed this boys cum in my mouth like it was a matter of life or death to me. I blanked out all of what was going on around me with just one mission, to get at this boys spunk.

I felt his grip on my hair get tighter, his legs tensed and the cockhead expanded. The first jet was a powerful thing, I almost choked. The second hit the back of my throat and I gagged around his twitching cock, I was determined not to let it go so I pursed my lips and kept sucking. A third and a fourth, it kept coming and each one as powerful as the last. I had to swallow because my mouth was filling quickly, the spurts just didn't slow or diminish. Bobby held my head throughout his orgasm, I think I had a small one too as my panties were drenched when I left the stage. The were so wet I had to discard them in a bin.

Mary said as I took my seat, "I have never seen anything so hot, you just sucked off a pupil in front of the whole club!"

Fuck! The reality hit me, my job. My whole life could be ruined by what just happened.

"Mary, I need to go home. I need to go, now!"

I grabbed my purse and headed for the door, it is amazing how fast you can sober up if needed. Mary chased after me and we hit the taxi rank outside.

"Shit Mary, what have I done? And to a fucking ex-pupil. I will be crucified for this!"

Mary got us a cab and we made our way out of town, I held my head in my hands the whole way home.

"I'll have to tell Graham before he finds out from elsewhere."

"Will he be ok with it?" she said.

"Of course he wont be fucking ok with it, I just sucked off an ex-pupil for fuck sake! A fucking kid! He will be angry as hell and on top of that I will get the sack too."

"Of course you won't, no-one we knew was there, none of us would tell. We have all done the same." She tried to console me but I was scared now.

Twenty minutes of fretting later, the cab pulled up at my house. Mary paid him and I asked her to come in with me for support.

"I am not sure you should tell him tonight, not with me here. Maybe its best done when you two are alone," she said.

I had the feeling she wanted to get away as fast as she could.

"No, I need to let him know tonight, please Mary."

I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her inside.

"Oh Hi Mary, you two have fun?"

"Graham, we need to talk." I said looking toward the floor.

"Sounds a bit ominous?"

"Love, its serious." I grimaced.

I sat with Mary by my side with Graham on the other side of the lounge, she held my hand as we went through the events of the night.

I left nothing out and he was not happy, not happy at all. But said, he knew what happened on these hen nights. He wasn't stupid, he knew what could happen and that's why he had told me not to take it too far.

But he did say how stupid I was to do it in public. My reputation was on the line, my job.

He took Mary home, I am sure he grilled her for more facts but I had really told him everything so I was not too worried what she might say.

What did surprise me when he got back was when he asked me more about it, all the details. How I felt about it? had it turned me on to suck an ex-pupil, basically a boy? He assumed I had enjoyed it as I had lost my panties through the experience.

I noticed that he kept adjusting himself as I relived the night to him again. The dirty bugger was getting off on this!

I asked if he minded too much about how far I had let things go, he said he knew I did more than the odd grope on these nights. I promised him that this was the first time I had gone this far.

He then shocked me with his answer, it was to maybe invite young Bobby over one night so he could see it first-hand.

That night we had sex like it was our honeymoon, three times he fucked me and I needed fucking so badly after what had happened.

I got lucky and nothing was mentioned at school over the coming weeks, no-one found out.

I saw the others a few days after the event and each one said it was the hottest thing they had ever seen, especially after finding out that I knew the boy.

I decided to get in touch with him to make sure no-one would ever find out from him, I was worried unnecessarily. We had a coffee and a nice chat about old times. It turned out that I was his wet dream fantasy all through his teens. It turned me on no end to find this out and he asked if there would ever be a repeat.

Dylan1
Dylan1
703 Followers
12