Ladies' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a runway," announced Cheryl, "I think it focuses attention. But a shaved man is always nice."

"OK," PJ interrupted, before the discussion of pubic hair took over, "we gonna shave them. Me and 'Chelle do Ian, Megs, Cheryl and Georgia sort out Mark. 'Chelle - fetch scissors, razors and foam."

"Don't worry," twittered Georgia, we'll be careful."

As Ian and I glanced sideways at each other, the women chattered away until my wife reappeared with the various sharp implements, which were about to get closer to my pride and joy than I would ever want them to - especially in the hands of several drunk women. She also brought towels - a good idea, considering the amount of hair - and went to fetch a large bowl of steaming water.

Chairs were moved back, and the towels placed on the floor. We were directed to sit down, lean back and open our legs.

I was glad I could rest up on my elbows and see what was happening, otherwise every touch might have led to a twitch, and a twitch at a bad time could be disastrous.

First, Georgia grabbed scissors, and I watched in terror, unable to move, as she snipped away my excess hair, leaving a thin coating of down, maybe a centimetre long. It was the first time in years I had seen my scrotum, which was drawn up so tight, I thought my balls might have disappeared. How would they shave all those wrinkles?

Megan soaked a cloth in warm water, and slathered it over my pubes and onto my thighs. I was not too hairy, in all honesty, and it was easy for them to decide where to stop. Again, Ian was similar - not like some guys, whose hair starts at the neck and finishes at their ankles, with just a few thicker bits, and the odd island of skin to differentiate them from apes.

Georgia moved in with shaving foam, working it in deeply above my cock, and telling me that my balls could wait for now.

Then I saw Cheryl, razor in hand, smile plastered on as she met my eyes. Having auburn hair, I guessed she had very little to remove when she shaved her runway. Mine was thicker, more wiry, and I wondered how skilful she would be at this job.

As it turned out, she did quite well. Megan held my cock to one side, as she revealed the denuded skin, then Georgia held it the other way. All in all, not too bad.

Then my balls were soaked, and, for some reason, my perineum. Surely they weren't going right down there? The shaving cream was applied by my grinning step-sister, and Megan grabbed the razor.

I was terrified. I wanted to beg them to be careful, but my voice had vanished. Megan read my mind as my lips flapped. "Don't worry. I'll be careful. I'll leave you at least one - I want to be an auntie some day." She laughed as my eyes widened I suspect my pupils contracted. Then she set to work.

In fairness, she was careful. There was one tiny nick, which bled far more than it should have, but it soon stopped hurting. Unreasonably, the female contingent found it hilarious, and gathered to admire my poor, bleeding ball-sack.`

Megan continued right down until she met the part where my buttocks met, then she checked her work and let Georgia rinse off the shaving foam, and Cheryl to towel me dry. I felt Cheryl spent far too long towelling my shaft, which wasn't particularly wet.

It was the first time I had really considered my step-sister in terms of her appeal, and I was realising that she was quite attractive in certain ways.

She had long, straight, auburn hair, and the typically pale complexion that went with such hair colour. She was not tall, and was very slim. Her breasts were pleasantly sized - maybe a B or C cup, and her hips swelled pleasantly, which gave an attractive arse. Her legs were excellent. For the first time, I was seeing her as a woman, not my kid sister, and I liked what I saw - even the smattering of freckles across her nose, and her vibrant blue eyes. I tried not to stare.

Georgia suddenly looked disappointed. "Shit. We could have waxed them."

There was a groan of general disappointment, until Michelle announced that she didn't wax herself, and we had no suitable products in the house. It was a massive relief - they might have tried to wax our legs.

We were told to stand up, so they could admire their handiwork.

"Now," announced PJ, "we need to finish the job. Hands and knees."

I think my limits of being horrified were being pushed, and, once more, my stomach churned as I realised what they were about to do.

I knelt down, and felt water pour between my buttocks. Then a pause. "Shall I hold them open?" Michelle was asking - but she was asking about Ian. I heard PJ agree, and imagined my wife spreading my mates arse cheeks. Clearly my beauticians had caught on, because I felt my buttocks pulled apart and more water pour in. Then a hand slapped on the foam, touching my little hole as it worked.

Michelle and I were not particularly big on anal. She was happy for me to do it to her sometimes, and we had anal beads and butt plugs. Occasionally, her finger would slide up and tickle my back passage - sometimes she would even seek out my prostate. When she did (the last time being a couple of years ago), I had cum explosively and loved the sensation.

Kneeling like this, however, felt so vulnerable. Anything could happen. Just like fucking a woman doggy-style, I assumed. This was different though. Fucking doggy-style was with one person who was trusted. This involved several people, who were drunk, and could easily take advantage.

A razor worked away - thankfully not too deep, and not painfully. They were careful, thankfully. Water splashed down again, then the towel. I had no idea who did what, but assumed Megan had dried me, as she held the towel.

We stood again for the ladies to admire, this time having to bend over and part our cheeks for inspection. It was like a police strip-search, I guess.

Water, towels and shaving implements were removed and our 'owners' sat down again, considering our next task.

"We should get pictures," declared Megan. My heart fell. Surely not. "Don't worry, they're private use only, but we want to remember this."

The others agreed, and our sentence was passed. We stood and submitted to being photographed from all angles by five phones.

"We should do a full photoshoot," declared my treacherous wife, "like the one I did. I know you only saw the cards, but there's loads more - topless ones. I kept my knickers on, but Mark's taken plenty of pics of me naked."

The women agreed. Apparently all of them had allowed boyfriends to take nude photos of them - nude and more. Only PJ kept quiet, although she mentioned that she had done some 'proper' modelling for photographers as a student. I would have loved to see those pictures.

Cameras clicked and we were told to pose in a variety of ways. Then PJ spoke again. "Maybe we should have pics of them both together - or maybe with some of us?"

Again, the idea received an excited response. Ian and I were told to stand together, arms round each other. We were not comfortable with skin to skin contact, but our directors insisted. We started side by side, then back to back - arses touching - then facing one another.

"Cocks touching," shouted Georgia.

This was too much. Surely Ian would object now. Instead, he smiled sheepishly at me. I realised that, in fact, he was willing to do it - perhaps even keen.

"Are you OK with it?" I asked.

He leaned in and whispered. "Honestly, mate. I've been bi-curious for years. I don't mind. It'll be our secret."

I gasped, then thought. The admission from Ian was huge. What should I do? I looked down at the swinging dicks and decided. What the fuck? It was just a cock. Maybe I wasn't especially bisexual, but I couldn't deny that I was curious. I nodded to my mate, and we brought our erections together, like swords, battling.

The women squealed and cameras clicked.

"Hold each other's cocks. Lovely. Ian, lie down. Mark hold his cock and bend over like you're going to suck it."

I did as directed.

"Now suck it." I recognised my wife's voice and looked up at her. Her eyes were bright, exhilarated, and she nodded to reaffirm her instruction.

Well - in for a penny... I bent forward and took Ian's penis in my mouth. I didn't move my head, but my tongue snaked out involuntarily and licked his bulbous head.

Then we swapped. I stood, while Ian sucked me, looking up at me as he did. Our tormentors were lapping it up, and I wondered where it was heading.

It was Megan who spoke up next. "I think we can take more pictures later, but right now, I'm feeling very warm. I want one of our slaves to undress me to my underwear."

The others seemed to say 'me too' simultaneously.

They wanted us both to undress them together, so we went from one to the next, slipping off skirts, dresses, jeans, blouses and t-shirts. What was odd, was that all of them were wearing very sexy underwear.

Michelle wore hold-up stockings and matching red bra and knickers. Megan and Cheryl, who had worn dresses, also had matching bra and panties, but topped their stockings with a suspender belt. Georgia wore a purple and black waspie, holding in her slightly over-flowing stomach, along with the obligatory matching set beneath jeans and blouse, and PJ stunned everyone with a white corset, from which her boobs bulged, white thongs and fishnet stockings, attached to the corset.

I don't know if it's possible to become 'more erect', but I'm certain I did. My cock was actually twitching, and I suspect Ian's was too.

The photos started again. This time, the women participated too. At first, it was one at a time, taking turns to hold us, suck us, stand over us and kneel above us as we lay down. We knelt before them and showed that they were firmly in control.

Then it was two at a time - Cheryl and Megan both kissing my cock, Megan and Michelle taking turns to suck me and lick my balls, Georgia and Cheryl, with hands around my erection. Then all of them, like Bond girls, stroking my shoulders, my chest, thighs - and, of course, my rock-hard dick.

Finally, Georgia squawked: "Money shots!"

Michelle opted to take the photos and set up the other cameras to video from various angles, as Ian and I jerked off. He was to shoot over PJ and Megan, while I was to finish off on Cheryl and Georgia.

It was an image which fed my fantasies for years to come, and the photographs appeared on my phone and laptop screens with frightening frequency. My step-sister and my sister-in-law, gazing up, mouths open as I took my cock in hand and stroked.

I felt a hand on each side slide up my thigh and onto my buttock. The women giggled as their fingers met between my bum-cheeks and burrowed between them. I jerked rapidly, desperate to cum, and hoping it would be a big load.

Finally, my buttocks clenched, my dick seemed to swell and I let out a long sigh. My creamy, white semen shot out, first onto Cheryl's face, then Georgia's. Michelle jumped in, getting photos of cum-covered faces and my dripping cock showering them. Georgia knelt up and guided my pulsing member into her mouth. She swallowed a couple of pulses, then withdrew and allowed Cheryl to enjoy my final throbs and suck out what remained. As she sucked, she looked directly into my eyes.

A few seconds later, I heard Ian groan as he ejaculated, and could not resist the urge to glance round. I could not see Megan, but PJ looked incredible. Cum across her dark brown looked incredible, and I heard Ian mutter "Oh my god," as she placed her lips around him and sucked. She even opened her mouth to show him his cum on her tongue before swallowing. I had to believe that fucking her would be legendary.

The women sat back, and Michelle passed towels for them to wipe their faces. Ian and I returned to our seats, thankful that our 'ordeal' was finally over.

"Well," Megan began, "that was nice - but... well... hardly fair that they get to cum when we're all horny and... well... I'm desperate."

There was general agreement, and Ian and I exchanged a glance. Our cocks were dwindling and we couldn't possibly be ready again instantly. Surely they knew that. I suppose we hand hands and mouths, but we needed a break.

PJ spoke in her calm, measured tones. "Maybe we can have some fun and get these guys horny again." She turned to Georgia and kissed her hard on the lips, her hand sliding up to her breast and fondling it. Georgia responded by putting her hand on PJ's thigh, moving up until it came into contact with her knickers.

Michelle and Megan were sitting either side of Cheryl. While Michelle moved her hand, so that I could see her fingers slip inside Cheryl's knickers, Megan slipped her fingers into the matching bra. Cheryl turned from one to the other, kissing each of them, while her hands went between thighs, which opened willingly to invite her touch.

I looked on, stunned. I had never known my wife had a 'bi' side. In fact, seeing my wife engage in foreplay with my sister, with two of her sisters involving themselves at the same time, was beyond my wildest fantasies.

Steadily, the women moved around, twisting to allow one another access to fastenings on bras and corsets, then lifting hips to let knickers slide down their legs.

All of them were shaved - except Cheryl, who had a narrow strip of hair above her slit - as she had told us earlier.

What was evident was that they were all very wet. Fingers slipped between pouting lips easily, and disappeared into welcoming vaginas.

Kisses moved from mouths to breasts and nipples.

The pairings changed regularly, and if I had expected the three sisters in the room to be apprehensive about playing with each other, I was very mistaken. Michelle and her twin sister fondled one another, and Georgia joined in their pleasures.

I looked at their bodies. All were familiar to me when clothed, but seeing them naked caused an instant shockwave - they were simply not what I expected.

I was instantly drawn to my stepsister. Firstly, her arse was great. Firm, toned. She was on her knees in front of me, and her buttocks parted. I could see everything. I had an urge to kiss and lick her, to push my face between her cheeks. I had never tried rimming, but right now, I wanted to.

Her pussy was also on show. Lighter pink than my wife's, lips less pronounced, parting as she pushed forward - shining and moist.

She moved, lay on her back, head towards me, smiling at me, aware that I was staring at her, and that both of us were enjoying it.

Her tits were great. Pale, like the rest of her, but spreading mounds as she lay back. Her nipples were small, areolae a soft pink, as if a droplet of red had been added to her skin tone, and another droplet for the nipples themselves, now hard, rigid, like chewed bubblegum that had been left to dry.

We both knew that we needed to fuck before the night was over and we returned to the reality of our lives.

Megan and Georgia had many similarities. Both carried a bit of extra weight, and there were dimples and extra rolls. Both `had large, wobbly boobs, which flattened on their chests, like jelly which was not quite set. Like Michelle, they had deep brown nipples, large areolae and hard nubs which would be highly sensitive. Their backsides were puckered and wobbled gently as they moved. Michelle was slimmer, her breasts firmer, but it was very clear that the three shared the same DNA.

Finally, PJ. I knew that she must enjoy the gym. She was muscular, every part firm. Her breasts were small, mere swellings, topped with dark brown, almost black nipples, perched on small, wrinkled areolae. Her nipples were, in fact, incredible. So long that it looked as if she could hang ten CDs on them. Sucking them would be beyond enjoyable.

Her buttocks were firm and rounded, with not an ounce of fat. Like Cheryl's they split to show the dark depths within, and below, puffy labia, occasionally splitting to share a glimpse of pink.

I glanced at Ian. He was fixated on PJ, as if she were a goddess. It was hard to imagine that he would not make a move before the night was out.

Michelle disappeared, to pee, I assumed, but returned a few minutes later with a bag. She emptied the contents on the floor. It was our collection of sex toys. Two vibrators, a dildo, three wands in different sizes, three butt plugs, two sets of anal beads. Why did we have so much? I guess we were greedy.

Michelle chose a vibrator, and crept behind Cheryl, who was bending over with her head between Georgia's thighs. Michelle pressed the switch, to start the familiar buzzing, and slipped it between Cheryl's pussy lips. My step-sister cried out in pleasure as it slid in.

As Cheryl looked round, her face flushed, Michelle indicated the toys on the floor, catching Georgia's attention as she looked up when the avid tongue deserted her tingling cunt. She reached across, grabbing a wand, and as Cheryl knelt up, she brought it up onto Cheryl's clit.

The double stimulus was clearly way too much for the woman with whom I had shared a home for so many years, and she cried out loudly, achieving her orgasm. I was intrigued. I stared at her pussy, seeing juices flow freely, and watching as her contractions pushed against the vibrator, and her dilations allowed Michelle to push it in deeper than before.

Her cries drew the attention of PJ and Megan, and the quickly unravelled, grabbing toys greedily. Megan looked ready to start using the dildo she had grabbed on PJ, but the muscular Amazon moved across the room to her bag. From it, she withdrew an item which I recognised, but had never seen before. She dragged straps over her legs, to her thighs, fastened it around her waist, and stood. In front of her was a black tube.

She fiddled between her legs, sliding something over her pussy and moved back to her partner. PJ with a strap-on was a sight to behold.

She grabbed a butt-plug and whispered to Michelle, who had withdrawn the vib from Cheryl. Michelle found our lube which had been in the bag, greased the butt-plug, and as PJ bent forward, inserted it deftly into her anus.

Megan knew what was about to happen, and knelt up willingly, displaying her pussy, inviting PJ to fuck her.

Cheryl and Georgia now turned to Michelle, armed with anal beads and a vibrator. Georgia knelt over her face, leaving her pussy in place to be licked, while Cheryl took control of the toys.

Ian and I watched as the women used toys and tongues on one another. The groupings changed, everyone determined to experience PJ's surrogate penis, and orgasms were plentiful. Ian recorded the scenes on his phone, while I took photographs.

Eventually, the women fell apart, elated and gasping, eyes sparkling from their climaxes, and looked at us. We were both hard again. Ian had been gently stroking himself for some time now, although I preferred not to touch myself. Someone else could do that.

PJ unfastened her strap-on and put it aside.

It was a question of which of them moved first. As it was, I think both Ian and I would have picked the ones who came forward.

Cheryl approached me, as PJ went for Ian. My step-sister's lips encircled my cock, and she began to work up and down. She was good, clearly not the novice I had assumed she would be. Had I not already cum once, I might easily have shot my load into her mouth and missed out on what came next.

She climbed on to my lap, and guided me into her, initially flexing her thighs gently to slide up and down, then picking up speed.

Fucking the woman, who I had always assumed, unreasonably, was asexual, was incredible. Her cunt was so wet that there was little friction on my cock, but the sheer eroticism of the situation brought me to the brink again.

As she fucked me, she leaned forward and whispered. "I've wanted this ever since I started thinking about sex." I was stunned. If only I'd known. I might have taken advantage of it as soon as she turned eighteen, and we could have enjoyed one another for years.