Ladies Night

Story Info
The guys wanted to watch us being naughty.
6.5k words
8.1k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: While this story is a continuation of my previous two stories, they aren't required reading. However you will get more out of this story if you first read:

My boyfriend's pussy

and then

Compensation

** This is a work of fiction, and all characters are over eighteen years of age **

Wednesdays had become quite interesting. I had taken to calling it 'Ladies Night' as it was now the one night of the week that I had sex with my new girlfriend Serena. It's not accurate to call her my girlfriend, but between us, and between our men, we were considered girlfriends when in fact we were just having sex. Serena and I both had men in our lives, she is with Eric, and I'm with Luke. However, on Wednesdays after work Serena and I had been exploring each other's bodies and I'd be lying if I didn't admit I had really been enjoying it, it was surprising the way the overall tension changes. With Luke, there is a very comfortable, mostly traditional romance happening that allows me to be quite vulnerable, with Serena, it's just fun and sexually rewarding. So we considered ourselves 'girlfriends', but we were just fucking each other.

I had originally planned to somehow seduce her as Serena had long been the one woman in our circle of friends that was the easiest to dislike, she had perfected the bratty bitch combination, and it seemed like everyone but her guy Eric realized it. I wanted to break her spirit via a large dildo and 'gentle' her, but I found out after my first one on one chat with her, that Serena didn't always act the way she typically did when a group of friends gathered. My plan to fuck her brains out had somehow be swapped around, and after a few weeks of 'Ladies Night' she had established herself as the more dominant of us, and I wasn't going to complain. I loved her mouth on my pussy, and I felt almost like another person when I went down on her. It's difficult to describe, but when I suck Luke's dick, I have a specific mindset, I know what the goal is and I love the power that I feel when I make him shudder on the brink of losing his self-control, but when I'm sucking on Serena's clit, it's not about power, it's about giving her pleasure and making her happy. Wither either lover, it also makes me feel a bit naughty to use my mouth on them.

Ladies Night had become enjoyable for our men too. Luke had explained that if I got to have sex with Serena, he wanted to have sex with her as well, however I told him I felt like it would be unfair, and that if he and Serena's guy, Eric wanted to mess around, I'd have no problem with it. Naturally he wanted no part of that, and for her part, Serena only said that if Luke wanted her, then Eric would have to have me. That was just too much, it's not that Eric isn't attractive, he's his own version of the rest of the guys with their one common interest being their bodies and spending countless hours in the gym. I suppose I had always subscribed to the 'You don't let other men have sex with you while you're seeing someone' way of thinking. I'll follow that up and say that if both Eric and I were single, I'd expect him to ask me out, and I would accept if he did.

So the guys had been living vicariously through our retelling of Ladies Night, and the added naughtiness of keeping our new situation private, with none of the rest of our friends knowing Serena and I had been getting busy. We had mostly been using Serena's place for our Wednesday night fun, but this last time we had come back here, to the home Luke and I live in. It felt very strange to lay in my own bed, the bed that I made love to Luke in, and experience a woman bringing me to multiple orgasms. When Luke returned after I had called and told him Serena had left, there wasn't a lot of talk, he mounted me after a bit of foreplay and really established himself, being more physical with me that usual and I imagined he was showing me that I might have a side-chick, but my pussy belonged to him. Sex with Luke, after Sex with Serena had become explosive, and our already wonderful sex life had only gotten better.

Two nights later, our group of friends gathered at one of our typical haunts, and throughout the night Serena and I had made a lot of 'accidental' contact that almost always involved a brief touch somewhere inappropriate. By the time we all left for the evening, I was amazed that my juices hadn't soaked through my thong and Yoga pants. Luke almost tackled me as we entered the house and we had incredible sex. I think that our little secret, and all of the touching that night, had taken things to a new level.

"Next Friday, Kiss her. Who cares if anyone talks. Let them see that you two are together." Luke said as his dick worked inside of me.

"Oh my God." I moaned and rolled my fingers around my nipples.

"Let them see your tongue in her mouth, make it clear you two are lovers." He whispered into my ear.

That opened up the floodgates, my orgasms seemed to be more drastic recently. It may have all just been in my head, but it felt like since having two lovers, my pussy had been electrified.

~

The following Wednesday, I was sitting with Serena at the bar we always met at before leaving to have sex, and she surprised me.

"Eric said he'd love to watch, just watch... us together. How do you feel about that, Ashe?"

"Oh wow, he'd see me naked." I answered, the first thought that came into my head.

"He'd see you naked with my tongue in your pussy Baby." Serena purred.

It felt like having a complete stranger watch us together would be easier, after all, I knew Eric, and he had always been with Serena when our friends gathered, suddenly the thought of him watching me lick his girlfriends pussy while naked felt more difficult than having a completely anonymous person watch Serena and I together. But it left me seriously thinking about what she had asked.

We went back to her place, and when she pulled me into the bedroom, I saw that a chair had been moved into the corner. I looked at Serena with a 'Care to explain this?' look.

She kissed me, then said "That's where Eric would sit, and watch his girlfriend with her girlfriend."

For the next two hours I kept glancing at that empty chair and imagined Eric watching.

Before I had put my clothes back on, I knew I was okay with her man watching us, but I'd discuss it with Luke first.

Being a typical guy, the first thing he said after I told him that Eric wants to watch, was that he wanted to watch as well.

That made sense, but it also made me want to do it even more. If I knew that my guy was there, then it would seem all okay, he'd see her, and Eric would see me, but it would just be me with Serena, and then fantastic sex with our guys after the girls were finished. I wondered if we might end up with our guys fucking us right there after the women had finished. I could picture Luke fucking me on their sofa after Serena ate my pussy. What if the four of us all climbed into the same bed and had sex? I could imagine Serena and I kissing as our men fucked us, the more I thought about this new request, the more I thought it could result into a fantastic sexual adventure.

The next day, I called Serena on my lunch break and said that Luke was cool with things, but that I wanted him to be there too and Serena laughed and said she thought that was a great idea. 'We can be their naughty lesbian porn stars.'

I told her I was going to buy something sexy to wear for Ladies Night next week, and finished the call by letting her know that the guys could watch, but they weren't going to touch. Serena said that was how she wanted things to be as well.

The next day I bought a sexy plum-colored demi cup bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret, and tucked it away for the following Wednesday.

We met at the same bar for Ladies Night, but this time we had our guys with us. The dynamic was noticeably different from the typical Friday or Saturday night, and once again, Serena showed none of the bitchiness that she previously excelled in. It was almost like two couples that hardly knew each other, but by the time we decided to head back to Serena's place, we had all gotten comfortable and Luke was getting along really well with Eric. It's not that they weren't friendly, of course they were, but now it felt like they were old friends, and that made me feel better about there not being any weirdness for what would happen next.

~

It wasn't as nerve-wracking as I imagined it would be as Serena began peeling off my clothes in their bedroom. The guys were sitting next to each other watching with wild looks on their faces, and it only excited me further. I stood in front of Serena and had hefted my tits from out of my bra, and her lips gave each nipple a greeting kiss before she settled in for the business of long, gentle sucking as I held her head to my bosom. I didn't want kids, and certainly wasn't interested in becoming pregnant, but at that moment it would have been perfect to have milk for her. Serena has an amazing tongue, she can flick it faster than you'd think is possible and she knows when to use her special talent. As she flicked against the stainless steel barbells that traveled through each of my nipples I moaned loudly and pulled her mouth tighter against my tits.

"Can I record this?" I heard Eric's voice ask.

I wanted him to. At that moment, I wanted the world to see Serena and I together, but a weak voice in the back of my head cautioned against anybody having a video of me like this.

"Let's figure that out next time, okay?" Luke's shaky voice answered. My man, always looking out for me, I love him so much.

I pulled Serena's mouth from one of my nipples and dipped my tongue into her mouth, as my fingers slipped into her panties and began rubbing her overheated pussy. She was wet, and grinding herself against my hand as I kissed her. Luke said that Eric and him were lucky guys to have us.

We finished undressing and ended up on the bed, with our guys sitting nearby, they would be seeing more of me than Serena, but I decided that I'd trade places with her after she ate my pussy. I wanted Luke to watch her give me an orgasm.

I closed my eyes and just relaxed with my legs spread as Serena stopped slowly massaging my clit, and climbed between my legs. Her light kisses against my labia caused tiny twitches in my hips, I wanted her mouth on me, not her teasing, but this was Serena, she liked to play. Her ass was up in the air at the foot of the bed and I could easily picture Eric standing up, and shoving his dick into her dripping pussy as she continued to eat my pussy. I began to play with my nipples as she kept her mouth and tongue working and soon enough I felt that unmistakable warmth starting deep inside of me spreading outward and my nipples had become stiff and needy.

"I'm gonna cum Baby." I gasped.

"Oh fuck, dude... This is crazy.." Eric sighed.

Serena grabbed my hips and pressed her face into my vagina, I couldn't escape, this was one of her slightly dominant behaviors, and while not masculine, she liked to be the one that played that role more than I.

I squeezed my nipples and moaned as my body went someplace else and I simply went along for the ride.

When she climbed on top of me after I had recovered a bit, she put her lips on my ear and kissed me, then whispered "That was fun. Now do me."

We switched places, and Serena made a bit of a show when she spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy and pushing two fingers inside. I looked back at the guys and Eric was rubbing the front of his jeans, Luke seemed mesmerized.

Like Serena had done before, I knelt between her legs with my ass up behind me, aimed directly at the men and began lapping up the juices that had oozed from her hot vagina. The first time I had been intimate with Serena I discovered that she kept herself shaved there, and I had decided to try it as well. I had previously kept myself trimmed, and shaved enough to wear a bikini without hairs pushing out of the sides, but my recently bare pussy both looked sexier, and felt naughty to me. Luke had been a huge fan, and there was something extra sexy about the times that Serena's pussy was pressed against mine as we'd grind against each other. I was completely exposed to Luke, but also to Eric and I'd moved past any nerves, or embarrassment. In fact, I wanted Eric to see my flared pussy, and be desperate for it.

I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled and a moment later another zipper drawing down, when I lifted my head and looked over my shoulder, I imagined Luke stepping in behind me to fuck me while I ate my girlfriends pussy. Instead, both guys had sat back down and had begun masturbating. They were following the rules, and while part of me relaxed by seeing that, there was another part of me that wanted my man fucking me at that very moment.

I would have loved to feel Luke fucking me in this position, but there was something incredibly arousing about Eric masturbating when really, almost all of what he could see in front of him was my upturned vagina. 'He's jerking off and wishing he could fuck me.' I thought.

We changed positions before Serena had orgasmed, now laying sideways on the bed in the 69 position, we were louder, but I could hear the guys jerking off. Occasionally, I'd let my head fall back and rest on the mattress as Serena's pussy hovered above me, and I spied a drop of what I imagined was her juices forming near her clit. I decided I'd rise up and lick that off, but movement caught my eye, turning I saw Eric rise and step in behind Serena, holding his reddened dick in his hands. There was no discussion, no delay, he just stepped in and fed his dick into her pussy. It felt almost claustrophobic, laying between Serena's legs, and now Eric being pressed up against her. I decided that licking her pussy with Eric filling it might not be something I should do without a private conversation with Luke, so instead I used my fingers and rubbed her clit.

It was exciting, but also a bit scary. What would happen if Eric pulled out and tried to stick his dick into my mouth? I couldn't answer one way or the other if I wanted that to happen, it just felt like things were happening that nobody expected, or maybe that I didn't expect. I wasn't sure what I wanted, and that excited me even further.

I decided not to worry too much, and instead marveled at how Serena's pussy seemed reluctant to let Eric slip out of her. Her pussy lips clung to his shaft as he withdrew, and Serena had lowered her mouth back to my pussy and I let out a long, happy breath. I knew if she kept this up I'd probably cum again, making it twice for me, and not yet once for her. I considered how I might be able to suck on her clit to push her over the edge, without Eric's dick in my face, but decided to just keep rubbing her clit instead.

A moment later, Serena lifted her mouth off of my pussy again, and urged Eric to fuck her harder, he responded immediately, and his balls were wildly bouncing around as his dick began pummeling her pussy. I had to give it to Eric, he seemed to be able to fuck quite violently.

"mmmMMMmmm'' Serena hummed happily. "Mmm Yessss.." she sighed and I decided that after Eric came, I'd want to have Luke fuck me too, I couldn't tell Eric where to cum, but if he came in Serena's pussy, that would be the end of her having me lick her tonight. I hoped he'd shoot on her back, or maybe later in her mouth.

"glugh glugh glugh glugh." I heard Serena making those noises that I'd heard in quite a few pornos when a woman was sucking a dick, but Serena couldn't be sucking a dick because her guy was fucking her. I knew she didn't have Luke's dick in her mouth, because he was sitting on the chair at the end of the bed, where I couldn't see.

"Oh fuck.." I heard Luke groan, and then directly after "Dude, this is the best." and this time, it wasn't Luke.

I squirmed my head and realized that my boyfriend had his dick in Serena's mouth.

Curiously, I wasn't upset. Luke and I had talked about all of this before anything had happened with Serena, and he told me he wanted to fuck her if I was fucking her. But Serena had said that if she fucked my boyfriend, her boyfriend would have to fuck me, and I had stalled on that.

I lifted my head and resumed licking and sucking Serena's clit, and just ignored Eric's balls and that rolled around, sometimes resting against my nose or forehead. If he pulled his dick out of her pussy, I'd pull it into my mouth, I was in the moment.

But Eric didn't pull out, instead he resumed pounding her, and to his credit, Eric was an animal, incredible stamina, a good-sized dick, and he had sort of gyrated his hips around as he fucked her. Serena's pussy looked like it had been in a car wreck, it was reddened, swollen and wet.

She came soon afterward, with my boyfriend's dick in her mouth, and making sounds that I could have reasonably deciphered as alarm. Less than a minute later, Eric pulled his dick out of her pussy, and jerked it to completion, likely covering her ass cheeks.

I suppose I expected my boyfriend to pull out of her mouth, and come around to fuck her as well, but he didn't. In fact he announced a few minutes later he was close and Eric spoke up and said 'cum in her mouth'

He did, and then Serena collapsed onto her side, and for the first time since he'd joined the fun, I could see Luke's face. His expression went from bliss to concern. I gave him a grin and possibly admonishing him, we'd have to discuss this but if he got hard again and wanted to fuck me, I'd let Eric into my mouth.

"Kiss her." Eric said from above.

"Yeah, kiss her Babe." Luke added.

I turned around and squeezed up tight against Serena and kissed her, a moment later I felt her pushing Luke's semen into my mouth.

~

"Is everything okay?" Luke asked as we drove home.

"I wasn't expecting you to fuck her mouth Luke." I answered, somehow, now that a bit of time had passed since it happened, it was easier to be a little upset about.

"What if I would have asked Eric to fuck me?" I continued, genuinely curious what he'd say.

"Honestly, I couldn't stop you, if that's what you wanted."

"So, I want to be clear, that's how we're operating now? If I want something, I can just do it, because you can't stop me, and vice versa?" I said, and he knew that was a selfish thing.

"I wasn't sure if you were gonna blow Eric when he fucked Serena, I guess I figured you were going to." He said, and it just confused me even more.

"Both of you ASSHOLES were supposed to watch, and nothing more." I reminded him.

"Babe, how am I supposed to tell Eric he cant fuck his woman in their bed?" He offered, and if he hadn't been driving, I could have imagined him shrugging his shoulders.

He had a point.

"It would have just been better if we would have talked about this before." I said, both perturbed and feeling a little insecure.

"I shouldn't have just done what I did, that was my bad babe, really." He said.

"At least tell me I suck your dick better than she did." I continued to pout.

"You know you do."

"I don't know I do, I don't have a dick for her to suck."

"Okay, so suck Eric's dick."

"I think maybe I need to take a break from Serena, especially after what happened just now. I don't trust Eric, I can't believe him if he says he just wants to watch, and he's an asshole for breaking his word like that because I was having such a great time. I could hear you guys back there making all of those noises while I ate her pussy and it was really exciting me."

"I won't tell you to stop or continue, that's up to you. But I want to make this right, I just don't know how to. It feels weird to repeat telling you to suck his dick, but I can't undo that blowjob she gave me Babe." He said, and it sounded almost like he was getting impatient about it.

12