Ladies of the Briar: Caribbean Kink

Story Info
A group of friends visit a Caribbean Fetish Resort.
7.3k words
4.32
15.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers

This is a work of fiction, but it involves characters based on real people (some names have been changed to preserve modesty and avoid detection). The holiday did actually happen, but in a very cold and windy country house in the Yorkshire Dales. The destination was changed when I learned that there actually is a Fetish Holiday complex in the Caribbean. All sexual practices described are consensual and participated in by players all of whom are over eighteen.

The Ladies of the Briar are:

Olwen S

41yrs old; HotWife; (cuckold Simon). Bi-sexual. Schoolteacher.

Peggy E

52yrs old; Domme Bitch; married (sissy sub Brian). Bi-sexual. Hairdresser.

Beryl B

41yrs old; HotWife; (cuckold Conrad). Mother of Susan B. Bi-sexual. Housewife.

Nicola M

41yrs old; HotWife (cuckold Kevin). Bi-sexual. Lawyer (Barrister)

Mary C-W

40yrs old; BDSM enthusiast; married (Eileen W). Lesbian. G.P.

Eileen W

42yrs old; BDSM enthusiast; married (Mary C-W). Lesbian. G.P.

Ruth J

41yrs old; Domme Bitch; single. Bi-sexual. Police (Detective Chief Inspector.)

Susan B

24 yrs old; HotWife-to-be; engaged (Paul[a], sub sissy) Bi-sexual. Pupil Barrister.

Judith McA

52 yrs old; HotWife & pro-Domme; married (cuckold Edward) Bi-sexual. Housewife.

Liz E

20yrs old Trainee Domme; single. Bi-sexual. Hairdresser (in Peggy's shop).

Other Peripheral Characters Regularly Involved in LOTB scenarios, but not necessarily in this story:

Nancy P

50yrs old; sub pain slut; single (owned by Mary & Eileen) Lesbian. Nurse.

Paul(a) K

30yrs old, sissy sub; engaged (to Susan B) fuck toy. Business owner.

Hazel N

33yrs old; switch; married (Wally) Bi-curious. Hairdresser (in Peggy's shop).

Trish I

62yrs old; nympho slut; widow. Available to all. Dogsbody ( in Peggy's shop).

Simon

43yrs old; sub cuckold; married (LOTB Olwen) owned sub. CEO (Local Authority.)

Brian

55yrs old; sub cuckold; married (LOTB Peggy) owned sissy sub. Bus driver.

Conrad

42yrs old; sub cuckold; married (LOTB Beryl) owned sub. Headteacher (Secondary).

Kevin

58yrs old; sub cuckold; married (LOTB Nicola) owned sub. Civil Engineer.

Edward McA

54yrs old; sub cuckold; married (LOTB Judith) slave. Member of Parliament (Tory).

Anita P

49yrs old; cunt/cock slut; divorced & available. Bi-sexual. Clerk (Legal Chambers).

Part One: It Is Better To Travel Than To Arrive

It was to be the holiday of a lifetime. Nicola, one of our Ladies of the Briar group, had seen a new vacation destination in the Caribbean. It catered for, and I quote, 'swingers, kinksters and perverts' and whilst it was eye-wateringly expensive, it seemed too good an opportunity to miss out on. So we met as a group, in our local fetish club, as per usual, and decided that we would push the boat out and have a holiday in the sun, with plenty of cock, cunt and whatever else took our fancy. Mary was about to turn forty, and so what better way to celebrate our friend's big birthday than with a fortnight of wonderfully kinky sex?

But as is the way of the world, the best laid plans, not of mice and men in this instance, but of Ladies of the Briar, events conspired against us and things started to go tits up almost from the start.

Mary and Eileen, being not just the only gays in the village, were actually, the only GPs in the village. They struggled to find two locums to cover their holiday, and so they dropped out almost from the start. As we were going to celebrate Mary's birthday, it seemed like the whole thing would fall through, but Mary insisted that we carry on without her and Eileen, and so the holiday plans stayed.

Then Ruth got involved in a big police case, and was refused time off. Peggy decided that she couldn't afford the cost, especially as she was subsidising Liz, and at the last moment, Judith got an appendicitis and was unable to travel. So when we flew out, our party consisted of myself and Simon. my cuckold, Beryl and her cuckold, Nicola and her cuckold, and Susan and Liz, our two youngest, and unmarried, members.

When we arrived, we settled in straightaway. We were rather concerned that the majority of fellow guests were swingers, and as none of our cuckolds were going to be allowed to indulge, we tended to stay in our own group, and make our own fun. Susan and Liz being young and extremely anxious to get as much experience as possible, fared a lot better than us oldies. But to be fair to them, they shared their cream pies amongst the cuckolds, and did their share of strapping on and pegging them too. Everyone seemed to be having a great time.

We HotWives would sunbathe in the mornings, have a rest during the hottest hours of the day, and return to the beach for more sun and swimming in the afternoons.

One day, we returned to the small beach that we favoured to find a very attractive man had pulled up a sun lounger very close to ours. We nudged one another and in a hurried, whispered conversation, agreed that whoever caught his eye first should be given every opportunity to get herself fucked without interference from the rest.

We were all naked, of course, and we lay down on our sun loungers. The man stirred and sat up. He smiled at us all.

"Good afternoon, ladies," he said in the most sexy American accent. " I was hoping you would return at some point. My wife and I couldn't help noticing..."

Beryl sat up also.

"We're really not interested in swinging," she interrupted. "There are three of us, and we were looking for an opportunity to play either together, or with three well endowed gentlemen."

"You misunderstand me, ma'am," smiled our beach neighbour. "I'm John, by the way, from the great Lone Star state of Texas."

"I hear that everything in Texas is bigger and better," smiled Nicola, sitting up and reaching for her pipe. John's eyes widened in delight as she lit up and puffed a cloud of aromatic smoke into the air. We all noticed a definite movement in his swimming trunks.

"I'm Nicola," she smiled, "that's Olwen and she's Beryl. Our younger companions, Susan, who's Beryl's daughter and Liz, the daughter of another of our friends make up our party."

John stood up. He was certainly a fine specimen of a man, and there was definitely something going on in his cock area. His swimming trunks were now showing a serious cock shaped bulge. He sat down on the sun lounger, facing us.

"Well ladies, if I may," he continued, "I'm here with my wife, Mary-Lou. We noticed you all straight away. We don't get to hear many Brit accents here. Both Mary-Lou and I were immediately taken with the strict way you deal with your men folk."

"You must have heard of the terms HotWife and cuckold?" I asked. "That's our thing. We all fuck other men, and some women too sometimes, with our husbands' knowledge. We thought we might get lucky here, but swinging seems to be the main activity, and as we all do not allow our cuckolds to participate in any form of fucking, other than when we peg them, this holiday is proving to be somewhat of a disappointment."

John grinned, and then became serious again.

"I take it that you're all the dominant partners in your own relationships?" he asked, and when we all nodded, he continued.

"I would very much like for you to meet Mary-Lou," he said hesitatingly. "I am encouraged to hear that you all sometimes go with a woman. Our situation, that is Mary-Lou's and mine, is a bit complicated. May I try to explain to you what we are looking for?"

We all looked at one another.

"I need a drink," Beryl said, reaching for her bag. "Would you like a drink too, John?"

He immediately leapt to his feet.

"Allow me," he said gallantly, but Beryl waved him back down. She had her mobile phone in her hand. It was answered straight away.

"We want four cold beers down on the beach right away," she said into her phone, and as Nicola made some gestures, she added, "and tell the other two cucks that they are required down here too."

Four minutes later, Simon, Conrad and Kevin appeared, carrying four bottles of cold beer. Kevin had a cooler box with him, that promised refills, should they be necessary.

The bottles were passed around and clinked against one another. We all sipped and Beryl told her cuckold that he should remove his shorts in the presence of her friends. Simon and Kevin were also told to get naked, and John smirked when he saw that each cuckold was cock locked and shaved.

"Impressive, ladies," he said, raising his bottle in tribute. "You all obviously know how to take charge. That's what interests Mary-Lou and myself."

"Are you submissive then?" asked Beryl. She clicked her fingers and Conrad picked up her beach bag and handed it to her. Beryl took out her cigar case, selected one and offered the case around.

Nicola still had her pipe going, and I shook my head, reaching for my own pipe in my beach bag. John accepted a cigar, and a light from Conrad.

When we were all satisfied that pipes and cigars were lit to our satisfaction, John began to speak again.

"To answer your question, I'm not submissive " he began. "In fact, I'm very much the opposite. It's Mary-Lou who is the submissive one in our marriage. But we have a problem."

"Which is?" I asked, both mystified and a bit intrigued. Surely in a marriage where one partner is dominant and the other submissive, there should be no problem, I reasoned to myself.

"Well, you see, I love Mary-Lou," said John, somewhat bashfully.

"And I love my cuckold," replied Beryl with a wink at Conrad, who blushed with pleasure. "I just don't allow him to fuck me, that's all. He gets to watch me getting fucked sometimes, and I allow him to clean me up when my lover's finished. Oh, and I peg him regularly, of course."

John looked mightily impressed.

"That's awesome," he said, finishing off his beer and putting the empty bottle down on the sand.

"Tell me," he continued "Miss Nicola said earlier that you have a daughter out here with you. How do you manage to keep her out of things?"

Beryl smirked.

"We don't," she replied. "Susan has been brought up properly. She dominates her father just as I do. She's engaged to a total submissive, who also will become her cuckold when they marry next year. Susan is a full member of our little group, and has been ever since her eighteenth birthday. She works with Nicola, back in the UK."

"And she sleeps with me sometimes too," Nicola winked with a huge grin.

John looked very impressed. He now had a huge tent pole in his swimming trunks.He looked around, seemingly lost for words.

"Um..." he began, and licked his lips, which seemed suddenly to have gone rather dry.

Beryl clicked her fingers again.

"Another beer for our friend, cucky," she said in a low voice. Conrad got another bottle from the cooler, opened it and handed it to John, who took it with a nod of thanks.

"Fuck off, cucky, and take the other two with you," Beryl said dismissively. "The grown-ups are talking here. Go and cool off in the sea."

All three cuckolds got up and walked down to the sea, out of earshot. I knew they would all be desperate to learn what their respective HotWives and this new American were plotting.

"As I was saying," John resumed after taking another swig of his beer, "I love Mary-Lou. She's very submissive and she can't get aroused until she's been beaten. And beaten severely."

He took yet another swig. He seemed to be unable to get his words out.

"Don't be shy," I encouraged him. "We all love a bit of bdsm. We all beat our cuckolds regularly, don't we ladies?"

Both Beryl and Nicola nodded in agreement.

"That's my problem," John admitted somewhat bashfully. "I'm a dominant man with a submissive wife, but I love her so much, I just can't bring myself to hurt her!"

Silence reigned for about five seconds, and then Beryl, Nicola and I all burst into laughter.

"You have got to be joking!" I gasped, wiping tears of mirth from my eyes.

"No joke," admitted John, sadly. "Mary-Lou needs pain to get aroused. We tried fucking without her getting wet and it was awful. And she seems to be allergic to lube of any kind. I can just about cope with putting Mary-Lou over my knee and spanking her. But she needs real pain. We have a professional dominatrix come to our home at least twice a week. I sit and watch Mary-Lou get beaten, and then when she's good and wet, the dominatrix leaves, and we fuck."

We all listened to this admission in silence. Eventually I said,

"Well, I'm sure that I speak for us all when I say that we would be happy to help you. But we're only here for another week or so. How are you going to cope after we've left?"

"I've thought of that," replied John. "If you all agree to let me join in when you're punishing Mary-Lou, then maybe, I will be able to get over my reluctance to hurt her. Our dominatrix at home won't allow me to join in. I have to sit and watch. Here, with your permission, of course, I could take part."

"Forgive me, John," said Beryl when he had finished talking, "but as much as I love inflicting pain, I think we need to talk to Mary-Lou ourselves. We all are dominant, but we have strict rules. We only play consensually."

John beamed.

"I wouldn't expect anything else," he said happily. "You have a cell, I see."

"He means a mobile," Nicola said, seeing Beryl's look of incomprehension.

"Yeah, sorry, a mobile," continued John. "Give Mary-Lou a call and get her down here. I'll go for a swim whilst you chat with her. That way, I won't have any influence on your conversation."

John gave Beryl Mary-Lou's number and she dialled. It was answered promptly, and Beryl had a brief conversation. She ended the call and smiled at us all.

"Well she sounds lovely," she said with a smile. "She has the most incredible accent. I think we are going to get on very well with Ms. Mary-Lou, ladies!"

We all waited. Beryl had finished her cigar, but Nicola and I were still smoking our pipes. It wasn't lost on any of us that John seemed to have quite a smoking fetish. His cock was sticking up very nicely indeed.

A few minutes later, a woman appeared at the far end of the beach.

"That's Mary-Lou," said John quietly. "I'll go and leave you ladies in peace."

He got up and walked down to the sea, to join our cuckolds, who were all sitting down in the crystal clear water, chatting. Mary-Lou approached us shyly.

"Hi, y'all. I'm Mary-Lou," she smiled. "I guess John has explained our little difficulty to you. Do you think you can help us?"

We were all flabbergasted by the sight of this woman. She must have been at least six foot six tall, and she had a body to die for. At that moment it was encased in a scarlet one-piece swimming costume, which was struggling to contain her large tits. It was tight enough to show off a perfect camel toe between her legs. She obviously did a lot of working out, as there wasn't an ounce of fat on her beautifully toned body.

Whilst she had been walking towards us, we had hurriedly worked out our strategy. I was to do most of the talking. I took my pipe out of my mouth.

"Before we start," I smiled at her, "we need to establish a few ground rules. Are you sure you want to play with us? We don't fuck about, you know. You are looking at three very strict women her If we agree to play with you, you are going to be a very sore lady indeed!"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm serious," replied Mary-Lou enthusiastically. "I need pain to get me turned on."

She giggled in an incredibly sexy way, putting her hand up to her mouth as she did so.

"I'm willing to bet John is as horny as hell," she smiled. "He gets so hard when he sees a lady smoking. I bet he's close to creaming his shorts what with you two ladies puffing away on your pipes."

I smiled and blew a thin stream of aromatic smoke in her direction. She sniffed appreciatively and murmured.

"Mmm! That smells heavenly. I just might have to get me a pipe. John will love it!"

This was getting us nowhere. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see John looking anxiously in our direction. It was time to get started.

"Right," I said in a low voice. "We've established that you consent to submitting to us all for punishment. From now on, you speak only with our permission, and you do exactly as we tell you. You will address us all as Mistress. I'm Mistress Olwen. That's Mistress Beryl and she's Mistress Nicola. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Olwen" replied Mary-Lou in her thick-as-treacle accent. I winked at my friends. This was going to be fun!

Part Two: International Relations.

John had been recalled from his dip in the ocean. The three cuckolds were also summoned. I spoke to them, ignoring John and Mary-Lou for the present.

"You are not required for the rest of the afternoon," I informed them. "I presume Susan and Liz have managed to pick up some cock, as we haven't seen them since breakfast."

"Go back to our apartments and wait for them. We'll be along later on when we've finished with our new gentleman friend and his slut. You are dismissed."

Simon, Conrad and Kevin collected the empty beer bottles and the cooler and went back to the complex. I smiled at John.

"We're satisfied that Mary-Lou is a willing participant," I said. "So where do you want to start? Here on the beach, or would you prefer to go back to your place?"

"We have toys back at our suite," replied John, "and don't worry about the neighbours. I specified that I wanted the most remote accommodation. Some swingers don't approve of a lot of noise!"

"That's settled then," I smiled at John. "Your place it is. But before we go."

I looked at Mary-Lou.

"Submissives should be naked at all times," I told her. "Get that swimming costume off."

Remembering her instructions, Mary-Lou obeyed immediately. When she was naked, we all admired her incredible body.

She had huge tits which stuck out proudly without any sign of droop. Her nipples were long, thick and a subtle rose pink colour. She was clean shaven, and her cunt lips were the same colour as her nipples. I noticed Nicola's brow was furrowed in confusion.

"Squat down slut," she said softly. "I want to examine your cunt."

Mary-Lou did as she was told, and Nicola slid a finger into her. She looked at Beryl and me with a grin.

"This is going to be interesting," she said. "Have a feel."

We both took it in turns to finger Mary-Lou, who didn't say a word.

"Stand up," I told her and I turned to John.

"For such a large woman, she has an incredibly small cunt," I remarked. "Is she very tight when you fuck her?"

"She's tight," admitted John, "but she produces lots of pussy juice when she's been beaten. I usually slide into her with no problem."

"Let's go and see if we can get her wet then," I smiled at John. "Ready, ladies?"

As we walked across the beach, we made Mary-Lou walk in front of us, so that we could appreciate her beautiful arse. Nicola linked arms with John. I had a hurried conversation with Beryl, and she grinned wickedly.

"Nicola will catch on when she sees where we are going," she murmured. "Fuck, this is like old times. My cunt is damp already! I can't wait to get started."

Nicola was walking arm in arm with John. I grinned as I heard her say, "One thing, sweetie," she smiled up at him. "Don't call it a 'pussy'. We prefer 'cunt'. It's such a lovely Anglo-Saxon term, and as you pointed out earlier, we are Brits after all!"

"Cunt it shall be then" agreed John. "I hope I'll get to sample some Brit cunt before you all go home!"

"Depend on it" drawled Beryl in the most appalling faux-American accent, and we all laughed.

No-one batted an eyelid as a naked woman led a group of three naked women and a man with a massive hard-on through the swimming pool area, past the outside cocktail bar and into the accommodation area. When we got to their apartment, Mary-Lou stopped and gestured wordlessly at the door. I gave her brownie points for remembering my instruction about silence.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers