Ladies of the Briar: Christmas Kink

Story Info
The 12 Days of Christmas (Kink version).
6.4k words
4.21
5.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a story which involves the exchange of several emails. All email addresses are fictitious and do not exist except in the author's imagination. As with my previous stories about the Ladies of the Briar, this is a work of fiction, but it involves characters based on real people (some names have been changed to preserve modesty and avoid detection). Some years ago, our group did play a series of games over the festive period that involved giving our respective cuckolds tasks to perform, or challenges to endure for our amusement. The ones described below are either figments of my imagination, or exaggerated versions of those actually given.

The Ladies of the Briar are:

Olwen S

42yrs old; HotWife; (cuckold Simon). Bi-sexual. Schoolteacher.

Peggy E

53yrs old; Domme Bitch; married (sissy sub Brian). Bi-sexual. Hairdresser.

Beryl B

43yrs old; HotWife; (cuckold Conrad). Mother of Susan B. Bi-sexual. Housewife.

Nicola M

42yrs old; HotWife (cuckold Kevin). Bi-sexual. Lawyer (Barrister)

Mary C-W

41yrs old; BDSM enthusiast; married (Eileen W). Lesbian. G.P.

Eileen W

45yrs old; BDSM enthusiast; married (Mary C-W). Lesbian. G.P.

Ruth J

42 yrs old; Domme Bitch; single. Bi-sexual. Police (Detective Chief Inspector.)

Susan B

25 yrs old; HotWife (Paul[a], sub sissy) Bi-sexual. Pupil Barrister.

Judith McA

53 yrs old; HotWife & pro-Domme; married (cuckold Edward) Bi-sexual. Housewife.

Liz E

21 yrs old Trainee Domme; single. Bi-sexual. Hairdresser (in Peggy's shop).

Other Peripheral Characters Regularly Involved in LOTB scenarios, but not necessarily in this story:

Nancy P

51 yrs old; sub pain slut; single (owned by Mary & Eileen) Lesbian. Nurse.

Paul(a) (K) B

31 yrs old, sissy sub; married (Susan B) cuckold and fuck toy. Business owner.

Hazel N

34 yrs old; switch; married (Wally) Bi-curious. Hairdresser (in Peggy's shop).

Trish I

63 yrs old; nympho slut; widow. Available to all. Dogsbody ( in Peggy's shop).

Simon

44 yrs old; sub cuckold; married (LOTB Olwen) owned sub. CEO (Local Authority.)

Brian

56 yrs old; sub cuckold; married (LOTB Peggy) owned sissy sub. Bus driver.

Conrad

43 yrs old; sub cuckold; married (LOTB Beryl) owned sub. Headteacher (Secondary).

Kevin

59 yrs old; sub cuckold; married (LOTB Nicola) owned sub. Civil Engineer.

Edward McA

55 yrs old; sub cuckold; married (LOTB Judith) slave. Member of Parliament (Tory).

Anita P

50 yrs old; cunt/cock slut; divorced & available. Bi-sexual. Clerk (Legal Chambers).

Wednesday, December 25th, 2019.

Christmas 2019 was a disaster for the Ladies of the Briar and their group of cuckolds, submissives and fuck sluts. The Covid 19 pandemic had well and truly arrived and lockdown regulations meant that they couldn't meet for their annual Christmas get together, which usually lasted from 26 December until 1 January.

Traditionally this period was spent at Mary and Eileen's converted small holding, where plenty of food and drink was accompanied by long days and nights of sexual goings-on which ranged from the mundane to the bizarre, and included almost all of the kinks, fetishes and perversions known to woman (and some men!) But not this year. This year each couple spent their Yuletide and New Year in their own little bubble, and everyone was exceedingly miserable.

It was especially difficult for Susan. Recently married to her submissive sissy Paul(a), she had already made her new husband a cuckold. But lockdown meant that she couldn't get the cock she needed to keep her happy.

Paul(a) came back into the living room after having washed the dishes and tidied the kitchen following the excellent Christmas dinner he had prepared and cooked. He handed his hot wife a glass of Chablis and knelt at her side. Susan took her pipe out of her mouth and blew smoke in his face.

"Christmas night, and here we are alone," she said sadly. "Last year I was engaged to you, still single, and with the rest of the Ladies of the Briar, I was up at Mary and Eileen's. I'd been fucked at least twice by this time of night, and we partied until midnight, when the First Day of Christmas began. Fucking Covid! Look at us! I'm stuck here with you, and your useless cock. How the fuck are we going to get through this?"

Paul(a) recognised this last sentence as a rhetorical question. He remained silent, hoping that Susan would soon strap-on and fuck him. She'd already milked him today, and his cum had been saved in a jug which she proceeded to pour on his Christmas pudding. After all, she'd reasoned, it was traditional to have white sauce with Christmas pudding.

Susan puffed quietly on her pipe. An idea had occurred to her earlier, when she heard her cuckold humming the refrain to the song 'The Twelve Days of Christmas' as he was doing his tasks in the kitchen. Now she was thinking her idea through. She turned to Paul(a) with a smile.

"Tomorrow's the First Day of Christmas," she said slowly, still working out the idea in her head. "There are twelve days of Christmas, which will take us up to the sixth of January next year. Hopefully, this bloody lockdown will be relaxed by then, but until then, I'm not prepared to sit here and be bored to tears. Time to email my Sister Ladies of the Briar, I think. I have an idea, and they can all help me to avoid being bored shitless."

She stood up and put her pipe in the ashtray at her side.

"I have an email to write," she announced to Paul(a). "Get upstairs and lube your arse. When I've finished my email, I'm going to fuck you till you squeal."

With that, she went upstairs to the small room which she had started to use as an office since she had been forced to work from home, due to lockdown restrictions. Paul(a) tidied up quickly, turned off all the lights and scurried upstairs after his hot wife. He was aware that his heavy metal cock lock chastity device had suddenly become very tight indeed. He washed his face and hands in the bathroom, brushed his teeth and flossed, and went into Susan's bedroom.

There, he stripped naked, folding his clothes neatly as he had been trained to do, and opened the drawer of the bedside cabinet on Susan's side of the bed.

Her strap-on and harness lay neatly in the drawer, together with her rabbit vibrator, a set of nipple clamps and a large tube of lube. Ignoring everything else, Paul(a) took hold of the tube of lube, uncapped it and squirted a generous dollop onto his fingers. He lubed his arsehole, making sure to get his two fingers inside himself to spread the lube and prepare himself for pegging. He'd once been pegged without being lubed and it was very painful indeed. Just to make sure, he squirted more lube onto his fingers and jammed them straight up his arse. Then he set about lubing himself internally.

Meanwhile, Susan had finished her email, and was proofreading it before sending it. Her lips moved silently as she read:

From: susanbhotwife@kinkmail.co.uk

To: hotwifeberylb@kinkmail.co.uk

Cc: ladiesofthebriargroup@kinkmail.co.uk

Hi, Mam, and all my beautiful Lady of the Briar friends,

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you are all having a better time of it than I am. Stuck here at home with my new cuckold, I am desperate for some cock. I have decided to put my cuckold through some tests, based on the traditional rhyme of 'The Twelve Days of Christmas'. But I need your help. This is what I have in mind.

Every day, starting tomorrow (26 December), I am going to make my cuckold carry out a task for my amusement. I have thought of tomorrow's task. Instead of "On the First Day of Christmas, my true love sent to me... a partridge in a pear tree", I am going to give my cuckold "a penis full of Deep Heat". That is, I'm going to slather his boi clit in Deep Heat and make him wear a condom for a couple of hours.

I want suggestions from you as to what I can do to him from the 27th onwards. I will promise to do whatever the first suggestion that lands in my in box says. I hope you approve?

I can't wait to get all together again. I miss you all terribly, and I can't wait to see you all again, and share a cigar or a pipe with you all. Come on, ladies! Get your thinking caps on! My cuckold needs pain, humiliation and domination. I look forward to your suggestions.

All my love, hugs, licks and smoky kisses to you all.

Susan. X X X X X X X X X (that's one kiss each!)

Susan pressed 'send' and shut down her laptop. She turned off the desktop lamp and closed the door to her office. Entering her bedroom, she was pleased to see her cuckold on his knees at the side of her bed. She walked past him without a word and entered her ensuite bathroom.

"Toilet time, cucky," she called, and Paul(a) scurried into the bathroom after her. He got into position in the specially adapted toilet box and watched in delight as his hot wife squatted down onto the seat. Susan, like all of the Ladies of the Briar group, never wore any underwear, and the action of sitting down caused her smooth outer cunt lips to open. Paul(a) inhaled the heady, pungent aroma in his enclosed box and waited, his mouth open.

Due to the ingenious design of the toilet box, Paul(a)'s mouth was mere centimetres away from Susan's cunt. When she began to piss, nothing was wasted. The stream flowed into her cuckold's mouth, and he'd been trained to swallow and lick his hot wife dry when she'd finished.

Susan stood up and washed her hands at the sink. Whilst she cleaned her teeth, Paul(a) extracted himself from the toilet box and waited patiently, kneeling at her side as he had been trained to do. Susan put her toothbrush away and patted him on the head.

She unclipped the thin gold chain which she wore around her neck and removed the key that hung from it. Unbidden, Paul(a) stood up and Susan unlocked the heavy metal chastity device that enclosed his boi clit. When she carefully removed the urethral plug, Paul(a)'s little boi clit immediately swelled to its' full four inches. Susan giggled.

"Poor baby," she cooed. "You really were last in the queue when man-sized cocks were being handed out, weren't you?"

She turned on the shower, adjusted the temperature to the lowest setting and took down the shower head from its' beholder. Paul(a) got into the shower cubicle and waited. When the jet of icy water hit his cock and balls, he gasped as the freezing flow caused his little boi clit to shrivel rapidly. He gripped his tiny appendage whilst Susan took down the silicon cock lock that she made him wear to bed down from the shelf.

She slid the urethral plug in and quickly and efficiently attached the silicon sheath. The small padlock slipped into position and closed with a satisfying click. Susan turned off the shower and replaced the head in its' holder.

"Dry yourself and come to bed," she said, smiling sweetly. She walked out of the ensuite bathroom without another word.

When Paul(a) entered the bedroom, the sight that greeted him caused his cock lock to twitch and become very snug indeed. He was used to wearing a chastity device. His mother had locked him away on his eighteenth birthday, and he'd worn some version of a cock lock ever since. When Susan informed him that he was to become her husband, Paul(a)'s mother, Lilian had handed over control of her son's cock to her soon-to-be daughter-in-law. Susan's first task had been to replace Paul(a)'s bog standard cock lock with a much smaller, more secure heavy metal cage. She also set about training him with sounding rods, and just before they married, she got all the Ladies of the Briar together to witness her introducing her fiancé to his new chastity device, complete with urethral plug. Lilian had been invited too, even though she wasn't a member of the group.

Susan was waiting patiently in bed. Sitting up, naked except for her strap-on harness, she patted the mattress and smiled.

"Come on, slowcoach," she said. "Don't be coy. I know you can't wait to be fucked. And you know that as it is Christmas, I'll allow you to cum tonight. I've put a condom out ready for you to wear over your cock lock. You might be about to get a Christmas treat, but rules are rules. Every time you cum in this house, you re-cycle what you produce."

She giggled and watched as Paul(a) put the thin rubber condom over his silicon cock lock, and climbed into bed. Both of them were aware that Paul(a) had already been milked once today. His tiny balls were empty. This, together with the fact that he was wearing an urethral probe, meant that it would be a very long time before he spurted into his condom. In fact, it would be an oozing rather than a spurting, and by the time that point was reached, he'd have a very sore arsehole indeed. He thanked his lucky stars that he'd used plenty of lube on himself as he felt the familiar sting as Susan's thick, ribbed strap-on cock pushed its way into his tight, inelastic arsehole. He settled down, breathed deeply and submitted to his Christmas night pegging.

It did indeed take a long time, but Susan loved every second of it. The clock had long struck midnight and Susan was dripping wet by the time Paul(a) gasped, "Almost there, Mistress. May I cum, please?"

Susan slapped his arse cheek and grunted her permission. She didn't stop pegging him, because she knew she'd have to start the flow before she stopped stimulating his prostate. Paul(a) gave a gasp and started to ooze into his condom.

It took another fifteen minutes to drain him, by which time his arsehole felt as if it was on fire. The lube had helped, but after such a long period of sustained pegging, his hole was red raw and sore. Susan, stopped, gave a last thrust into him, which produced a yelp of pain, and pulled out. She lay back down on her side of the bed and waited.

Stiffly, Paul(a) turned around to see his hot wife's rubber cock sticking up proudly from the harness around her waist. It gleamed with his arse secretions. He lowered his head and began to do clean up.

"When you've finished there, you can worship me as well," Susan instructed. "After all my hard work, I think I deserve a good tonguing."

It was nearly two o'clock in the morning when she allowed her cuckold to spoon her. She fell asleep with Paul(a)'s silicon cock lock nestled into the crack of her arse. It took Paul(a) a lot longer to get to sleep, thanks to the severe burning sensation in his arsehole.

Thursday, December 26th, 2019

Paul(a)'s internal alarm clock woke him at seven o'clock, as it did every morning. He lay still for a few minutes, until he was satisfied that moving would not disturb his hot wife, who was still fast asleep by his side. Slowly and gingerly, (his arsehole felt as if he'd been shitting red hot turds all night) he got out of bed and slowly made his way to the bathroom. He sat down to empty his bladder and wiped the drippers off his cock lock before making his way downstairs to make Susan her regular early morning cup of tea.

To his satisfaction, the alarm clock went off as he was returning upstairs. He entered Susan's bedroom just in time to see her stir, sit up and turn the alarm clock off.

"Good morning, cucky," she said sleepily. "Ah! Tea. Thank you. All that pegging last night has left me quite thirsty."

Paul(a) put the cup down on Susan's bedside cupboard and knelt at the side of the bed.

"No, get up here," Susan said, throwing off the duvet. "I need to piss."

Paul(a) got into bed and lay down flat. Susan sat down carefully on his face and wriggled to get comfortable. He clamped his lips around her smooth cunt and opened his mouth.

When she was playing watersports with her cuckold, Susan tended to piss like a camel, splashing and squirting her golden rain everywhere. But in her bed, the last thing she wanted was spillages, which would result in a piss soaked mattress. So she controlled her flow, and Paul(a), an expert in toilet duty, easily managed to swallow all that she produced. When she wriggled to show that she'd finished, Susan raised herself up slightly, and Paul(a) licked off the drippers and dried his Mistress with his tongue.

She got off him and he shuffled across the bed. His cock lock was very snug indeed. Susan sipped her tea.

"Oh, that's nice!" she said, smiling at Paul(a). "You make a lovely cup of tea, cucky."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Susan looked at him with a wicked glint in her eyes.

"We're going to play a game today," she said, trying and failing to keep the glee out of her voice. "In fact, it's a game that is going to last the whole twelve days of Christmas. So I'll be entertained until the sixth of January next year, by which time, I hope this bloody lockdown will be eased, and we can get together with the Ladies of the Briar again. And one of the first things I'm going to do is to get myself some decent cock! I miss being properly fucked."

Paul(a) looked at Susan with interest. He was dying to know what sort of game she had in mind, but it was not his place to ask questions. All he had to do was to obey Susan, and be as good and as efficient a cuckold as he could be.

"I'll need my laptop," Susan continued. "Go and get it for me from the office."

Paul(a) hurried off to do as he was told. When he returned, Susan invited him to lie down beside her. She took her laptop and sat up in bed.

"Now let's see if anybody has answered my email " she muttered to herself, turning the machine on and logging onto her email account. She smiled to herself as she heard that really annoying voice announce, 'You have mail.'

Susan clicked on the unopened message. She read

From: hotwifeberylb@kinkmail.co.uk

To: susanbhotwife@kinkmail.co.uk

Cc: ladiesofthebriargroup@kinkmail.co.uk

Hello darling,

I was delighted to get your email, and having spoken by the same method to all the Ladies, I can tell you so were they. I am replying on all our behalves.

What a delightful idea! Those of us with cuckolds have resolved to do exactly the same. We loved your idea of a condom full of Deep Heat. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to put a fresh condom (suitably filled with lovely burning Deep Heat!) on your father every day of the twelve days of Christmas. I wonder what his little boi clit will look like by the 6th of January!

Darling, I hope you don't mind, but your request seemed a little vague. If we all send our suggestions in every day, your in box will be full in no time. So I've arranged a rota, if that's ok with you?

("Bloody hell, Mam. I know you used to be a teacher back in the day," Susan thought to herself. "Don't you ever have a rest from organising people?") She continued to read her mother's email.

You say you have December 26th sorted out. Paul(a) is going to get a penis full of Deep Heat. Well, I'll email you tomorrow (27th) and then you'll be getting messages from Mary (28th), Peggy (29th); Olwen (30th); Judith(31st); Ruth(1st); Eileen(2nd); Nicola (3rd); Liz (4th) and because we'll all have contributed by then, I emailed Anita and Hazel as well. I know they are not officially Ladies of the Briar, but Anita's such a perverted bitch, and Hazel is such a slut that I'm sure that they can each come up with the last two tasks for you!

Looking forward to meeting up with you again soon, darling. I'm pegging your father regularly, so his arsehole will be nice and stretched for when we meet up. You have your own cuckold now, but I know how much you love giving your father a good seeing-to.

Lots of love from

Mam. XxXxXx

Susan smiled to herself delightedly. She nudged Paull(a) with her foot.

"I need licking, cucky," she said, putting her laptop down and opening her legs. Paul(a) immediately got into position and licked along her cunt slit, which opened up beautifully, revealing her inner cunt lips which were already slick with cunt cream. He dived in and began to lick and suck. Susan closed her eyes, wallowed in the gorgeous sensation that her cuckold's tongue was producing, and began to plan her day. She was convinced that despite the restrictions that Covid 19 was putting on her, the Twelve Days of Christmas were going to provide her with a great deal of amusement.

12