Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alyse," I said softly.

"Um hum," she said back affirmatively.

She kissed my breasts and warmed my nipples with her tongue. I stroked her hair and held her head in place lightly, letting her move it as she wished until she found my nipples. Then I kept it there until she moved it back to the other side. She slid down and used her hands to hold and squeeze my breasts while she kissed my stomach, pushing herself lower. I became very excited anticipating what I knew was going to happen. Alyse kissed her way down my stomach and when she reached my panties, she tugged at the edge of them to pull them down and I lifted my bottom and she slowly pulled them from me. She had to go under the covers to get them all the way off. Then she lay back down and parted my legs, moving in between them even lower than before.

She lay down and looking at me from between legs. I watched her as she kissed my inner thigh and I laid back and closed my eyes. I could feel her kissing higher up and then finally felt her fingers moving through the blond hairs surrounding my labia. She swept them aside and I felt a sudden rush of wetness inside. The next thing I felt was like a hot thing covering my clitoris. It was her tongue.

I clutched the sheet in my fingers, wrapping them tightly. Her tongue lashed at me and it was not as hot, but wetter feeling the next time. It still felt good. Very good. Alyse continued to lick me slowly and I began to react inside.

I tensed and contracted every muscle in my groin and inside of my own vagina. Her tongue made me shiver in excitement. She moved me further apart with her fingers and pushed directly on my button with her tongue. The tip of it moving rapidly across my clit and I could feel myself starting to build to a new level of excitement. One step closer to orgasm. Alyse kept flicking at my clit until I was moving excitedly underneath her. Then she licked me hard with the flat of her tongue. Her fingers slipping inside me. Quickly she sucked the whole top of my pussy into her mouth and I climbed closer to climax. She sucked me in and out of her mouth, her fingers slipping in and out and my pelvis was rising and falling quickly, all matching her sucking action.

Then she pulled her fingers free and slipped her hands under my bottom and held it, lifting me up and into her mouth. She sucked me hard and ran her tongue into me... and with that I came... and came... and came. It was the longest, sweetest series of orgasms I'd ever had in my life. No boyfriend I had ever had would do what she was doing to me. Alyse sucked me throughout it until I pushed her away in protest. She pulled herself up and lay on top of me. I loved having her there and held her in my arms. She just put her head off to one side and rested there. Naked and together we covered up in the sheet and spread and went to sleep.

It was lunch time when we awoke and after laying together talking for hours we finally separated and headed for the showers.

Clean and dressed once more we sat in the kitchen eating plates of bacon and eggs, both of us hungrier than we had been in a long time. The laughs were easy and while we still remained best friends, we were also something more now, something better, something deeper. This was illustrated each time we would pass in the small kitchen and there would be a touch, a look, or even a kiss. Both of us knew we were in something special.

The knock on the door was startling and I looked at Alyse as if to confirm that she had heard it as well, only to find her already looking at me with the same unasked question.

Opening the door I saw a young woman standing there. Se was a little older than us, with long brown hair and... "You're from across the lake." I blurted as I finally recognized her.

"I'm Jayla," she said looking slightly puzzled.

"Sorry, Sorry, I'm Anne and my Mom is the one who rents the cabins. You must be the newlywed." I lied.

Jayla didn't blush, but she went quiet.

"Anne don't be rude. Hi, I'm Alyse, please come in." Alyse said as she opened the door and invited the young lady in.

Siting at the kitchen table with coffee we talked for hours about everything. Jayla was 31 a hair stylist, and yes a newlywed on her honeymoon. They were from town and had rented the cabin for the week to get away for a little break after all the wedding craziness. Unfortunately, after 5 days in the cabin she needed to get out on her own for a bit and having seen us arrive the previous day, took a walk and found herself here.

"Are you sure I'm not imposing?" Jayla asked, as if we had not invited her in.

"Not at all! We're on vacation, aren't you?" I said.

"A honeymoon isn't exactly a vacation," Jayla said.

"What's the problem?" I asked. "You talk like you hate it."

"No, it's not that, it's just that, well, Adam and I have been living together for so long already that getting married was sort of just the next step and mainly his idea, not mine. It was like we had this vacation coming up and he wanted some excuse to do nothing but fool around," she said.

"That's a shame. You guys seem like a real nice couple, though," I prompted.

"I think he's a turning into a real jerk sometimes. He just works and then hangs out with the guys getting stoned. We don't do any of the things we started out doing when we first knew each other," Jayla complained suddenly. "Even now he's back at that stupid cabin stoned off his ass and probably sleeping."

I wasn't sure I wanted to hear all her problems, but I also felt sorry for her and so listen anyway.

"So what the hell did you marry him for?" Alyse said.

"Because we were already married, I suppose. That just made it official," she said.

"I think you've just made a whopper," Alyse told her flat out.

We all laughed.

I noticed then that she was crying. Just sitting there with big tears running down her face. Both of us got up and put our arms around her. She clung to us and sobbed. We had burst the damn and we knew it. I tried to think, to gauge where we were. There was nothing around to offer to comfort so I took a page from my Dad's book and putting on my best corny voice announced "There's no crying in the wilderness!" pushing her away from me to arm's length. Both she and Alyse laughed, Jayla choking back sobs, but smiling at me and trying to regain herself.

"I think this calls for a drink." I offered as I turned to the refrigerator.

"Sounds good." Jayla said as she wiped her eyes.

"Not for me thanks. I need to run an errand." Alyse said as she headed out the door into the dark towards the pickup truck.

I wondered where she was going but she just winked and closed the door behind herself, leaving Jayla and me to try to drink away her troubles.

=================================================================

It was still afternoon in the woods so Alyse had no problem seeing where she was going. Thankfully the trip was short and she quickly arrived at the other small cabin. The area was almost like a little neighborhood with several cabins but only one showed any sign of occupation.

"Hello? Anyone home?" Alyse asked as she stepped into the house.

"Yeah. I'm glad your back babe." A voice mumbled from the couch.

Moving closer Alyse saw a man, obviously Adam, sprawled across the couch in a pair of boxer shorts. He was looking straight up at the ceiling and seemed to be waiving his hands as if he was painting some invisible painting.

"Adam?" Alyse said cautiously.

As is head turned towards her Alyse could see his eyes were wide open and looking at her directly but there seemed to be no recognition in them at all. "Oh hey babe. Glad you're back." he sighed with a big smile.

Alyse then noticed the strong smell of weed and the noticed the various beer cans scattered around the room. "Looks like you started the party without me babe," she told him truthfully.

"Nah babe it's all good. I just wanted to be warmed up for you"

Alyse was nervous about what she was doing but was already feeling better about it as she saw how totally wasted Adam was. She also had noticed that he had a raging boner, which happened to be tenting him boxers. "Adam babe I really need this right now." Alyse muttered to herself as she stepped into the room, ignoring the empty beer cans, to sit down next to him on the couch.

She reached over and pulled his hand into her lap. She held it and played with his fingers. If that wasn't clue enough, she slipped his hand underneath the loose leg opening of her shorts until she felt him touch her naked mound.

"Babe? What's with you tonight? You could get in trouble doing that," Adam mumbled as his fingers rolled over Alyse pubic mound.

"I wouldn't mind a little trouble, Babe" Alyse said in a voice closer to Jayla's and looking at him truthfully. She her hand into his lap touching his erection.

"Fuck yeah babe. You're serious, aren't you?" Adam suggested.

"Yes," Alyse told him.

He used his other hand to pull down the top of his boxers and free his cock, which flopped into her waiting hand. Alyse took the head in her hand and rubbed her thumb over it. She rubbed her hand along the shaft feeling him growing even harder underneath. She looked down at him.

"Oh yeah Babe, that's good. You're pretty hot tonight," Adam slurred. Alyse wasn't sure what to say, so she said nothing.

He reached up and pulled her face down to his waiting cock. "Easy Babe. There'll be time," Alyse said. Alyse never gave her boyfriends head, blow jobs, or whatever else you called oral gratification, no matter how much they begged or pleaded, she found the whole thing rather disgusting to watch let alone do. But Adam was not asking and as he held his dick with one had he pushed her mouth down onto it with the other. For the first time Alyse took a man's cock into her mouth. It was bigger in her mouth than she'd anticipated. Much bigger.

And it kept getting bigger. She could take no more than two or three inches of it into her mouth without gagging at first, but as he pushed both with his hips and with his hands, and it became wetter, it went further in, and she gradually found she could take more. Soon she was sucking on his cock. As she looked over at him she could see he had closed his eyes and she could feel him responding as he kept trying to push more into her mouth faster and deeper. Alyse sucked and licked and bobbed her head as hard as she could. She felt him swelling and knew he was close.

Pulling back she let him leave her mouth before asking "Hey Babe fuck me now."

The confused look on his face didn't change nor did his hip lifting thrusts. His rock hard cock pumping into the empty air, so Alyse stood dropped her shorts and panties, then stepped over his legs and lowered herself on to his thrusting cock.

Her hips groaned in protest as he pushed himself in and pushed them apart, but it felt wonderful. His hands wrapped around her thighs and pulled her into his thrusts. She was completely on top of him. He pulled her down to him and kissed her. Soon she was helping him, lowering herself, pushing up with her thigh muscles to raise herself above him. When she wanted control, she took it upon herself to take it and he let her fuck him. It got easier and better although the stoned expression never changed, his eyes wide a pupils dilated.

This was what she had wanted, not the nice boys at school or unsteady high school boys. She had him fucking her, oblivious to her. She worked him under her, building him to come inside of her. "Pay attention," she thought to herself, and began to work him more to make him come.

He suddenly began to get faster, to pound harder, and Alyse knew what was coming. Reaching down between her legs she began to rub and press her clit trying to time it just right. As he spurted into her she orgasmed. Riding the wave of her pleasure as she rode the waves of his cum filling her. He soon began to shrink and Alyse could feel his cum leaking down her naked legs.

Looking at a Adam she laughed. He was sound asleep on the couch, his now flaccid cock flopping loosely across his leg. She was not disappointed. She had wanted more but had gotten enough. Leaning over she kissed the now shrinking member, pulled his boxers back over it, grabbed her shorts and headed for the truck.

"No, we got an apartment together right away. I never had the chance to go to college. I never really wanted to. Not until all my friends did and graduated and got really good jobs and did interesting stuff. Then I knew what a jerk I'd been. So I got my cosmetology license and quit doing any art," Jayla told me.

I reached for another hot dog from the fire.

"You're almost like a soap opera. When did you grow up? In the fifties or something?" I told her.

"Yeah, I know I got no brains," she said self deprecatingly.

"Go get some! Go to college and shit, do art," I told her. "You're not exactly on your deathbed, you know. You can't be more than 30, I'd guess."

"31 actually. Adam says art's a waste. He's got a job in construction and I have my chair, so we do all right. And when I ask him what about the future, he says the same thing. He's got a job and so do I and we'll do all right. I try to tell him I don't want to do 'all right', I want something better, something different, something...," she ran out of words.

"Get out now, then, while you still can," I advised her.

"Easier said than done," she said, meaning her recently rushed marriage.

"Easier done than said," I told her. "Or you'll pay forever." She looked at me dejectedly.

"Eat another hot dog," I told her. She laughed.

"How come you're so smart for somebody who's only... 21?" she guessed.

"23 actually," I corrected. "My dad's a Ph.D... So's my mom. Born with it, I guess," I stated plainly.

"You're lucky. You went to college, right?" Jayla asked, knowing the answer.

"Let's go for a swim," I said.

"No suit," Jayla remarked dryly.

"Don't need one. Nobody here but us chickens," I said.

She looked at me. I looked back, daring her. She stood up and took off her top. I finished my hot dog in one bite and stood up, too. She was removing her shorts and I watched as I took off my clothes. It was hot enough and the water in the little brook flowing into the lake was inviting.

She slipped in and I walked in a minute later. There was a natural pool just up stream that wasn't very big, just the catch from the small brook flowing downhill. It even dropped over some rocks and made a tiny little waterfall.

"Not very big," Jayla said.

"But deeper than it looks." I mentioned.

I could see Jayla testing for the bottom with her feet. The water was that clear.

"God, I can see the bottom but I can't touch it. How deep is it?" she wanted to know.

"About fifteen feet, actually," I told her and I swam over to her side of the pool.

"It's cooler down further," she said.

"Mmm hmm," I agreed knowingly.

We didn't speak for a minute.

She looked at me. Her eyes were really tired and hopeless. I moved next to her and put my arm around her shoulder. "You really do need to get a little more self confidence, you know. You've probably got the talent to do lots of things. I bet your art is amazing. I think you just need the drive and a little push. Maybe even someone to go in with," I told her.

She reached up and pulled my hand down over her shoulder.

"Thanks. Maybe I can convince Adam...," she started.

"Don't convince him, just DO it! Just tell him." I snapped.

She let my hand go. "You don't know Adam. He's not that easy to waylay," Jayla said.

There was a minute's silence.

"The water feels cold," Jayla said, pulling herself up on the rocks.

I swam away a little ways and then came back again. I put my arms up on her leg and folded them neatly. She was kicking her feet out in the water.

"Would you show me some of your art? Painting? Sculptures? Do you have any back at your cabin?" I asked.

Jayla was surprised. "Paintings. Not many. Just the couple I've been working on here. Nothing good, really. I mean not my best by any stretch," she gibbered.

Anyone could tell she was more than pleased I asked.

"Not that he'd care to see them, no. He just looks at them and says 'They're real nice, Jay'," she said distantly.

"Jay," I said, turning the nickname over with my tongue, "That's nice. I like it," I said. Jayla looked at me. I patted her leg with my hand approvingly and then noticed something I hadn't before.

"Do you always do that?" I said, turning my hand slightly and pointing between her legs.

Jayla blushed. "No. Adam did it the other day. He convinced me. I didn't want to at first, but it kind of turned me on when he started doing it. Doesn't feel all that bad," she said.

I'd never seen a woman without any hair down there. I saw all kinds of girls in the showers but rarely with nothing. I moved my hand over to just above her mound and let my fingers run over the skin.

It was smooth. No stubble.

"Do you shave it every day now, or what?" I said, not looking up.

"Most of it. Gently. It's just like shaving your legs," she laughed, "Only you have to be much more careful." I moved my fingers a little lower. "Can I see?" I asked curiously.

"Anne! There's nothing to see," she blushed.

I slipped back into the water and walked around front of her. I put my hands on her legs.

"Come on. I've never seen one up close before," I said. "Please?" I looked at her pleadingly.

She blushed again, but slowly let my hands push her legs apart. I moved my head closer to her private area. I touched the lips of her vagina and moved them a little. I looked at her from all angles, touching her and moving her around.

"I think it looks better this way," I commented, not stopping.

"Do you?" Jayla said softly.

"It's easier to reach," I said, looking at her and touching her labia, rubbing my finger along her labia slit. I could see she was interested and felt willing.

"Is it?" she said breathlessly, looking at me distantly.

I lowered my head and took her into my mouth. She groaned. I nibbled. She sighed. I wrapped my lips around her clit and she moved underneath me. She tasted good and I sucked her lightly. Moving my mouth I ran my tongue between her labia, feeling the warm dampness there. Then pulling back slightly, I began kissing all around her pussy as my hands stretched to touch her stomach and breasts. As she slipped forward I took her clitoris back into my mouth. She held on to the rock and I could feel her trembling, but I wanted more. So, as she rolled through her first orgasm and into her second, I watched as my fingers entered her. First one, then two, and finally three of my fingers moved inside her. It was fascinating and so erotic. I wiggled and twisted my tiny fingers as her desire slowly built back up.

Then I took them away and moved from her. I climbed out and lay on the cool rock beside her. Time passed slowly as we lay together luxuriating in the peaceful beauty all around us. Finally we rose and went to find our clothes, knowing we had been out long enough. We got dressed and went back. Jayla turning and began walking back to her side of the lake, after leaving me with a tender kiss.

When I arrived back at the cabin Alyse was sitting on the porch staring at the lake

"So where did you go?" I asked Alyse.

She didn't answer.

"What happened?" I asked.

She told me.

I told her what had happened with Jayla.

We ate supper. We talked. We went to bed. Late in the night, she woke me. She cuddled next to me and we fell asleep again that way. When morning came I lay looking at the early morning sunshine on the cabin walls. Alyse awoke and her hands caressed my breasts. We made love, slowly kissing and waking. She spent a long time under the covers, kissing me. I liked to kiss her. Then she spent an equally long time kissing all of my body. My back and arms, my buttocks, the backs of my legs, before settling between my legs and driving me beyond exhaustion.