Lady Aline

Story Info
Aristocratic puppy girl dreams of her wedding.
1.6k words
4.64
2.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Aline had enjoyed the recent ball immensely. The young men had led the young women around the ballroom floor in complicated patterns, occasionally changing partners, to the stately music played all evening by a famous string quartet. The evening had passed for her in a whirl of muscular masculine calves at the level of her head, and shapely feminine buttocks jiggling past her, with the men lightly bantering with one another up above Aline. The servants had kept the bowls along one wall refilled over and over again with delicious sweetmeats and fizzy champagne, which made Aline giggly. It was absolutely delightful.

The only discordant note that evening had been the intrusion of the plump daughter of a rich merchant, foolishly hoping to pass for nobility among her betters. The guards had dragged her out, shrieking "But I only wanted to see what it was like!" and locked her in the stocks in the town square for the three days decreed by the kingdom's extremely strict sumptuary laws, after whipping her thoroughly. Aline had heard that the trollop had eventually staggered home (on two feet), doubtless with at least one bun in her oven thanks to the assiduous attentions of the town's swains while her fat ass protruded behind the stocks, and acquiring along the way yet another coating of rotten fruit and vegetables hurled by jeering townsfolk.

Aline hoped that the fool had learned her lesson, and would remember her station in life from now on. How on earth could she have expected to pass? She had probably practiced for hours in her own garden, but nudity and a cheap dog collar were hardly enough to make an aristocrat. She had moved slowly and clumsily across the floor on all fours, unlike Aline, who had first been collared and leashed by her father at puberty, and had not stood on two feet or worn clothing ever since. Aline's grace and breeding were obvious to all at the merest glance.

The merchant's daughter's body had been a patchwork of tanned arms and shoulders contrasting sharply with her pale breasts and belly; you could see at a glance that she was a commoner who habitually wore clothes. Her being a stranger to this social circle did not help, either. The elevated circles in which Aline moved were small, and she knew by heart every mole and freckle on her peers' rumps. And the girl did not even know the proper etiquette for social greetings between ladies!

Aline's aunt, Countess Marie, had been at the ball too, hugely pregnant and lying on a cushion on the floor in one corner of the ballroom, with her leash tethered to a hook on the wall. Marie was too pregnant to be led through a spritely dance, but she enjoyed listening to the music and watching the young people enjoy themselves. When a servant had led Aline over to pay her respects, she had gracefully turned to show her backside to her aunt, pressed her breasts to the floor, and raised her buttocks as high as she could to present her genitals for sniffing, because everyone knew that the lady of lower status presented herself first.

When it was Marie's turn to shift her body around ponderously on all fours and present herself, Aline leaned her face in close to the Countess's lush bush, and inhaled the pungent scent of her aunt's arousal. Despite the Countess's placid face and serene smile, it was apparent that this pregnancy (her tenth?) was strongly affecting Marie's sexual desires. Aline grinned; from all appearances, the Count her uncle was going to have quite a ride tonight.

Aline's life was a happy one. In Aline's kingdom, women of gentle birth were treated like the precious possessions they were. They never worked; the very idea of a lady of leisure working was preposterous. They had no responsibilities, other than looking decorative, and breeding after they were married and on their husband's leash instead of their father's. Aristocratic ladies were naked trophies and gorgeous symbols of their families' prosperity, and they could not offer a greater contrast to the hard-working, careworn wives of commoners. Everything was done for them, and they had no reason to stand on two feet or speak, because all of their needs would always be anticipated by their families and servants. Ladies were to be seen, every delectable inch of them, and not heard.

Aline loved her mother deeply, and Aline's father often walked them on leashes side by side, their breasts and buttocks jiggling in harmony; but Aline had never heard her mother's voice, or expected to, and Aline herself had not spoken since her first leashing. It was simply not ladylike! She did love it when she and her mother sniffed each other's genitals and smiled at each other each morning and evening; and that was enough.

Aline remembered hearing that in other kingdoms, young ladies of her station were forced to spend time learning music and embroidery. Those sounded like dreadful pastimes, compared to being taken for a walk in the palace gardens, and pausing occasionally to sniff the fragrance of the flowers, with a cool breeze stiffening her nipples.

The way her kingdom handled things was definitely superior, Aline felt, among other things because young men could see exactly what they were getting. Aline had often sat naked on the floor in her family's portrait gallery, gazing up at the oil paintings of her ancestors. Most of the couples were shown in virtually the same pose, with the leashed wife sitting at attention at her husband's feet, and it was striking how their lovingly rendered bodies grew more voluptuous with each generation. Ladies of breeding in this kingdom were definitely being bred for certain attributes, and Aline was very proud of how her own large breasts swayed and jiggled as she was walked on her leash. She also knew that her wide hips were just perfect for child-bearing, and that the sight of her perfect ass and vulva from behind would give almost any man an instant erection.

Aline had enjoyed being taken to the ball, but was eagerly looking forward to a much more momentous event in a few weeks: her wedding! In just a few weeks, her father would lead her, slowly pacing together, with Aline heeling perfectly, down the aisle of the church to the sound of the wedding march. She would wear a tiara in her braided golden hair to match her jewel-encrusted collar, her leash would be of the finest white leather, and she would wear a short white veil over her smiling face. Her future husband, to whom she had been betrothed since childhood (ladies of Aline's social class had their whole lives safely planned in advance), would be waiting up at the front of the church with the priest.

As Aline sat at attention on her bare haunches, perfectly poised, her father would remove the collar she had worn since puberty, and her new husband would replace it with his own, which she would now wear for the rest of her life. When they exchanged vows, her father would answer on her behalf, as she looked up adoringly at her bridegroom.

When the ceremony was over, and she had sniffed all the ladies in the receiving line and her husband had shaken all the men's hands, Aline would be led out of the church on her new husband's leash, trotting at his side through the streets to her new home as her breasts bounced merrily. She had been trained too well in deportment to forget how to heel, even in the excitement of her wedding day! She would miss her mother's comforting, familiar scent; but was looking forward to investigating her mother-in-law's. In any case, as was traditional, her husband would lead her back to her parents' home occasionally for tea and crotch-sniffing. It would be so odd to go back there as a guest, she thought, but it was not as if she would never smell her mother's warm scent again. She hoped that her father and his new son-in-law might bond over taking their wives for long walks around the grounds; or her husband and father-in-law, for that matter.

And she had her wedding night to look forward to! At the wedding reception that evening in her new home, she would be led to lie on a white towel on the platform at the front of the banquet all, and her husband would officially deflower her in front of the assembled wedding guests and family. Hopefully, the white towel would be stained by the blood from her hymen, and would be displayed to the audience, to loud applause. Aline had been a guest at many such happy occasions, and was looking forward to being the center of attention at her own deflowering. She grew wet between her legs at the thought of finding out for herself, in front of family and friends, what a vigorous rogering would feel like. She hoped he would keep going, over and over, until her belly was as full as her aunt Marie's. Married life was going to be wonderful!

Aline looked around at her attendants and maids, the hard-working commoners who bathed and walked her, rubbed sweet-smelling ointments into her creamy skin, braided her long hair, kept delicious food in her bowl and gave her plenty of water, petted her and scratched her behind the ears, and (mostly) kept her father's boisterous hunting dogs from mounting Aline and her mother (Aline grimaced at a certain memory she would prefer to forget). She could smell her servants' sweaty bodies under the multiple layers of restrictive clothing they had to wear, even in this warm weather. Poor things!

Aline stretched out her naked body luxuriously, and pitied them. They could never know what it was like to be truly free.