Lady Aphrodite Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- I don't know what you mean. - Jack said.

- Jack, stop pretending. I told her. - Amalthea said. - Out of all the people I know, she deserves to know.

- I trust your judgement, honey! - Jack said and kissed her on the cheek. - Just remember what Ianthe said. We risk putting all three of us at risk. Did you tell about me, you and mum to anyone else?

Lucy gasped again, and her eyes almost left her skull.

- WTF!? - Lucy said.

- JACK! - Amalthea said. - I told her only about you and me!

- Ops! - Jack felt his face turning red. - You didn't signal any of that to me.

- Guys! - Lucy said after a moment of calming herself down. - I... Can I visit your house?

- Sure. - Amalthea said. - You are always welcome.

******

On the way to her office Ianthe started to think about the project, she was working on for the last year.

She received the funding for it. Multiple millions to develop a method that allows screening for genetic disorders.

The task seems quite simple - find the recessive genes that can result in genetic diseases in children. With the results, future parents will know if they want to keep trying or not. They will be fully informed about their child's intelligence and personality traits. The full spectrum of possibilities was still unknown.

And yet, Ianthe stumbled upon several problems with her code. For some reason, the machine learning algorithm was giving the results with an unacceptable level of uncertainty.

Her team have already reported that they know where the problem is. The long hours of testing and tweaking of the conditions. For the last three months, they were unable to come up with any ideas to fix the problems.

She was going to the office to try for the last time. If she fails today, she'll have to give the funding for the research back. This is going to tank the company.

She couldn't afford that.

The lives of too many people depended on this project.

She had to do this.

Somehow.

- Good morning. - The receptionist greeted her with a big smile.

- Good morning. - Ianthe answered.

She was looking the girl in the eye to check if she'll look at her neck.

As soon as the receptionist saw the thin, oval bruise on Ianthe's neck she gasped. Without breaking eye contact Ianthe smiled and touched her neck.

She felt the warm tingling in her crotch.

Ianthe quickly realised that Jack takes good care of her, even if he's not around.

She left the elevator and started walking to her office.

Anna, her employee handed her the tablet with a report. It was showing no improvements in the outcome.

Anna was a slim 178 cm tall, redhead, with big, round dark eyes. Her breasts and hips were just perfectly rounded. With dimensions of 92/61/97 cm, her body was within what's called perfection. On a daily basis, Anna was wearing baggy clothes for comfort but come Christmas do, when Anna put on a dress making guys stare at her in disbelief. Ianthe understood why Anna didn't want the looks of all of the men, but Ianthe also couldn't believe that a girl like Anna was alone.

- Ianthe, we have run out of options. - Anna was worried. - The last "fix" messed up the results even more.

Ianthe knew that all of them are under incredible pressure.

- Thank you, Anna. - She said and handed the device back to her. - I will stay at my desk until I find the solution. Or I will die trying.

Ianthe sat at her desk and fired up the computer. She read the emails and checked her calendar.

No meetings for the whole day.

The only reason she would allow to be disturbed was an eruption of the volcano in the parking lot in front of the building.

She opened up the documents for the project.

She was reading them for the thousandth time.

Her head was blank.

She had nothing.

Ianthe stood up from her desk and stood looking at the little figurine she kept on the shelf.

It was a miniature of the Aphrodite Pudica, which she bought on one of her trips to Athens.

The statue was standing between two blooming, potted rose bushes. An old lady, who was selling them told her that if she keeps it surrounded by flowers, the goddess will listen to her prayers.

She was deep in her thoughts about the way to solve the problems.

She was looking at the breasts of the statue and thought that she's got nothing to lose.

- Fuck it. - Ianthe mumbled and bowed her head.

With her hands turned up she started saying the words she didn't say before. She felt dizzy. Hypnotized by the sweet smell of the roses. The words came out of her without giving it any thought.

Aphrodite Ourana,

Aphrodite Pandemos,

Venus,

Hathor,

Astarte,

Ishtar,

Lakshmi,

Oshun,

Freya,

Inanna,

Cypris,

Cytherea,

Lada.

Lady of Love,

Lady of many names,

Hear you humble worshiper,

Hear my heart singing with lust and desire I have just discovered in me.

Accept it as an offering and shower me with wisdom to drive away the fears and sorrows that try to take over me.

Ianthe stood there for a moment and breathed evenly.

She felt weirdly calm.

The smell of the roses hit her stronger than ever before and she opened her eyes wide.

- Of course! - Ianthe exclaimed running to her PC.

She spent several hours typing frantically on her keyboard.

She felt that she needs to write everything down as quickly as possible.

She ended up rewriting the whole of the documentation as well as the code. It took her 40,000 lines of code and five hours when she started additional projects.

She came up with the solution how to train the machine to find the recessive genes, but her head was bursting with ideas.

She suddenly knew how to replace the genetic code when the unwanted mutation is found.

She didn't have time to write it down.

Anna stepped into the office.

She brought Ianthe something to eat.

She looked distraught at her boss - Ianthe was typing frantically, but her eyes were rolled back into her head.

Anna saw too many horror movies to feel calm, but she put her hand on Ianthe's shoulder.

The touch pulled Ianthe out of the stream of thought she was trying to write down for hours.

- Are... are you ok? - Anna asked.

- What? - Ianthe was as shocked as Anna. - Yes, I must have drifted off. I think I have solved our problem. Test it. Check it. Do whatever it needs and if it works we need to celebrate.

Anna was watching Ianthe sending emails to everyone. And suddenly the space outside of her office turned into a beehive buzzing with people working to verify what she has just done.

- I have brought you something to eat. - Anna said shyly and put the Tupperware container on Ianthe's desk.

Ianthe noticed that Anna is weirdly nervous.

- What is it? Smells nice. - Ianthe took the spoon and started eating. - Sit down. Let's talk for a moment.

- That's... That's curry. Tikka masala and basmati rice. - Anna said looking at her knees as she sat down across the desk from Ianthe. - I made it myself. Do you like it?

- It's sooo good! - Ianthe smiled.

- I am glad you like it. - Anna said and drew a deep breath. - I made it for you. I have noticed that you often skip lunch, which makes me worry.

- Ow Anna! - Ianthe said as she put the container down. - You don't have to.

Anna's face was pure sadness. She looked up at Ianthe trying to find enough strength to confess to her.

- It feels like I do have to. - Anna said watching Ianthe fading behind the mist of her tears welling up in her eyes. - I think that now when the company is on the verge of collapse I have nothing to lose.

- Anna, honey! - Ianthe watched the girl's face twist in a grimace of pain and sadness as she quickly wiped the tears from her cheeks. - Is everything ok?

- It is... - Anna took a deep breath. - And it isn't. I don't know anymore.

- Anna... - Ianthe pushed her chair to sit next to her friend. - ...you are the longest working here. We have been through a lot. Including a live explosive device sent through the post. Please, tell me everything. Together, we'll find a solution to any problem.

- I guess we can try. - Anna chuckled with resignation. - Let's see... My parents kicked me out of their house, and I am couch-surfing right now, my cat died, and I am madly in love, but the person I love doesn't know about it...

- Well... - Ianthe tried to remain calm. - There is nothing we can do about your cat. Why did your parents kick you out if I may ask?

- I am a freak of nature to them. - Anna took a tissue from Ianthe. - Once more they were nagging me about going on a date with some random guy. I had enough and I exploded saying that homosexuals like me don't go on dates with guys. Mum slapped me in the face and dad said that he's got no daughter.

Ianthe wrapped her arms around Anna letting her cry out her sorrow.

- We definitely can do something about that part. - Ianthe said softly with Anna's forehead resting against her collarbone. - You need people, who will make you feel welcome, and who will not judge you. So, you will come over to my place for dinner and dessert and a movie after that. What do you say about that?

Anna took a deep breath and looked Ianthe in the eye.

- Sounds good, but... Anna looked at her feet again.

- I don't like that "but". - Ianthe said with a frown.

- Fuck it. - Whispered Anna. - There is the last bit... Since the company probably won't last much longer, I think I don't risk much if I say... that I love you. I loved you from the moment I entered the room where you interviewed me. I love you so much it hurts. I love you for your vision, your wit, your intelligence and your passion. My feelings remained unnoticed, which made it even worse.

- Anna, I'm... - Ianthe felt dizzy. The strong scent of the roses enveloped her. - I'm sorry for not noticing you. I couldn't do anything about it since I am your boss...

- There's one more thing. - Anna said with a painful expression. - I quit. I will give you my official notice by the end of the day, but I wanted to talk to you first.

- What do you mean? - Ianthe was surprised.

- I mean that I was interviewed by the company that accepted me, but I asked them to give me more time to think. - Anna touched Ianthe's neck, where Jack left the hickey. - But I know that there is nothing for me here anymore. It must have felt amazing.

Ianthe was feeling words she needs to say like she was made to say them.

- Anna. - Ianthe said taking Anna's hand from her neck and holding it tight. - Thank you for coming to talk to me. I want you to take that job. I need you to take that job, and I need you to visit my home on Sunday. I want to talk to you... and never stop.

- I don't want to mess up your relationship. - Anna said.

- It's already messed up. - Ianthe smiled.

- I will see you around. - Anna said as she left Ianthe's office.

Ianthe jumped looking at the clock.

She was running late to pick up Jack and Amalthea from school.

********

Jack was standing in front of the school next to Amalthea.

They both were talking to Lucy, who started to be very interested in them both recently.

- Maybe she had an accident? - Amalthea said.

- No, she texted me saying she'll be late. - Jack answered. - She's got lots to do at work.

- And both of you at home... - Lucy smiled. - ...She's a busy woman.

- Lu! - Amalthea scolded her friend.

After a short while, Jack and his sister sat in the car.

- Good afternoon, Mrs Sparrow! - Lucy said with a smile.

- Good afternoon Lucy! - Ianthe smiled back.

- She knows. - Amalthea threw from the back seat.

- Does she? - Ianthe turned to Jack who kissed Ianthe with a hasty, but passionate kiss.

- Yup. - He answered.

- You are the best of people! - Lucy smiled as she was walking away. - Have a good one!

- And you Lu! - Amalthea said back.

They were driving in silence. Ianthe was trying to think about what has just happened in the office.

She had to figure out Lucy as well.

It was too much for her right now.

- I am sorry. - Jack said looking at Ianthe.

- For what? - She answered.

- For telling her on day one. - Amalthea said. - Are you mad?

- No. - Ianthe sighed. - It's work. The project should work now, but everything will be still up in the air for several more days. If it works then great. But if not, the company will go under.

- Oh no. - Jack said. - You built it from scratch.

- I know. - Ianthe continued. - And to make things even worse, Anna told me she is leaving.

- What?! - Amalthea squeaked.

- She leaves, because watching me with a hickey on my neck was too much for her. - Ianthe said seriously. - Jack.

- What? She was into you? - He said. - I didn't expect that...

- Nobody did. - Ianthe said. - She was like a Spanish Inquisition with that one.

- What will you do with her then? - Amalthea asked.

- She'll come over on Sunday. - Ianthe said quickly. - Her whole life is in shambles right now and I need to help her. I also need to talk to her with you around.

- Are you sure you want to tell her? - Amalthea said.

- She's more trustworthy than Lucy, trust me. - Ianthe snapped back. - I am sorry. It was a long day and a lot of things happen.

- Don't apologize, mum. - Jack said. - We'll take care of you. A nice glass of wine and a whole-body massage should help.

All three got into the house.

Amalthea started cooking. The dish of the day was spaghetti bolognese, so it took her about 30 minutes to prepare. Meanwhile, Jack was preparing everything for the massage session.

- It was perfect. - Ianthe said. - Thank you for indulging me like this.

- Ianthe... - Jack took her hand. - Let's face it. There will be days and situations where you'll be our mum and situations where you'll be our partner. For now, let your kids do things for you and relax.

- I don't deserve you two. - Ianthe smiled at them.

- Yes you do. - Amalthea said. - Now go upstairs, take a shower and Jack will massage you.

Ianthe let the warm water wash over her body.

She was thinking about all of the obvious signals that Anna has sent to her over the past years. How could she not notice?

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

- After you dry yourself, please lay down on the bed. - Jack said trying to be heard through the door and running water.

- Ok. - Ianthe shouted back.

She was dying in anticipation of his hands being on her.

Ianthe shot out of the bathroom and almost run to the bed.

She looked with a surprised expression at Jack, who was pointing at the bed. The bed was covered in a shiny, black sheet. She lay down feeling her skin touching the cold rubber and sticking to it immediately.

She lay down on her belly.

Jack started the playlist of relaxing, smooth jazz and started applying the oils.

He put the bottle of the trusted coconut oil in a bowl of warm water.

He opened it and let the narrow stream of coconut oil pour over Ianthe's back. It all gathered in the crease of her spine.

Ianthe felt the warm oil on her back and moaned gently.

With his strong hands, Jack started spreading the oil. When the pool of oil was gone he reached for more oil. The oil was now covering her ass and legs.

Ianthe enjoyed the feeling of the strong hands sliding on her skin with little to no friction.

He was moving from her shoulders to her feet and back with a generous break around her buttocks.

She started to feel she was ready for more, so she arched her back to stick her ass out.

Jack picked up the signal and poured some oil around the bottom of her ass aiming to cover her pussy.

Using both hands, Jack pulled her asscheeks apart.

Next, he moved his hands along the inner side of her legs and massaged gently her smooth labia.

He was repeating the motion for a while and when Ianthe was hypnotised by it he stick two fingers in her. Her pussy was drenched.

Ianthe let out a loud moan as Jack's fingers were in her.

When she was about to cum, Jack asked her to roll over to her back.

He started repeating the dance of his hands on her body. He was gently squeezing her massive breasts, letting them drop out of his oily hands.

When Ianthe was moaning gently, Jack turned his focus to her pussy again.

He put his hand on her neck and slowly moved it down, along the sternum, past the belly button to the soft pubic area. Without stopping his motion he slid two fingers back into her covering her clit with the rest of his palm.

Jack pinched her nipples with the other hand.

- Oh, yes! - Ianthe moaned.

- How do you feel, mum? - Jack asked.

- Great, but I need you in me, son. - She took the oil from Jack and lifted her legs.

Jack let go of Ianthe and started getting on the bed.

Ianthe poured the remaining oil over her pussy, letting several drops get inside.

- Sometimes, I'll be your mother, who needs a good pounding. - Ianthe smiled referring to a previous conversation with Jack.

- You are amazing. - Jack said kneeing between Ianthe's legs.

Jack laid down on her letting his cock slide into Ianthe hands-free.

She rolled her eyes back feeling the cock of her dreams pressing on her pussy. Jack pressed hard and in one swift move, he felt his scrotum resting against Ianthe's ass.

- Yeeeeeeeeees! - Ianthe's toes curled in an unexpected orgasm.

Jack kissed her as he was moving in and out of her at a steady pace.

- Mhmmmhhhhmmmm! - Ianthe went through another orgasm with Jack's body pressing her down to bed.

Suddenly Jack pulled out and lifted his body up.

- I think I want to take you from behind. - Jack said.

Ianthe turned over and stuck her ass up, but kept her face on the bed.

As soon as she did that she felt more oil covering her bottom.

Jack's strong hands took a firm grip on her hips and his stiff pole found its way into her.

Jack has a big cock, but in this position, he was getting in much deeper.

- Ah, yeeeeeeees! - Ianthe moaned. - Show me you're in charge!

She felt his hand sliding up her back. His fingers get into her hair and curl forming a fist.

Ianthe felt the pulling of her hair as he did that. But then, she felt him pulling her head. She had no choice but to follow his demand. She was on all fours, but he kept pulling.

Jack was pounding her ferociously and kept pulling her hair.

*Crack*

- Ahh! - Ianthe started gyrating her hips as her son was taking her in this animalistic way.

Her right asscheek started to burn.

*Crack*

Another slap landed on her ass.

Ianthe's back was aching as far to the back as she could.

Her scalp was aching.

Her body was shaking in the rhythm of Jack's thrusts.

- Just like that. - Jacke said slowly. - A bit more.

Ianthe felt like her spine was about to snap, but Jack pulled her further back until they were able to kiss.

- Yeeeees! - Ianthe said through gritted teeth.

Jack's free hand moved from her hip to her belly and further up to her breast.

She put her arms around his head and held him like that to make sure her back will not spring forward.

Jack released the grip on her hair now and moved his hand to knead the other breast.

- Hmph! - Ianthe had to break the kiss to make her boy cum. He did it a lot lately. - Yesyesyesyesyesyes!

Ianthe felt the scent of roses as she started approaching yet another orgasm.

- Jack, fuck me. - Ianthe said looking at him upside down. - Put your back to it and give up to the lust. Fuck me as hard as you love me.

Jack's rhythm sped up.

His hips were slapping against her ass.

- Like this? - He asked. - Am I fucking you hard enough?

- Just like thaaaaaaat. - Ianthe was cumming. - My sweet motherfucker!

- That's right! - Jack said breathing heavily. - I am your private motherfucker.

- Yes! - Ianthe's orgasm passed. - And I am your fucktoy. Play with my body when you feel like it. Make me scream your name. Make me your... slut!