Lady Aphrodite Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Oh! Jaaaack! - she moaned his name.

The reality around him seemed to reverberate with the waves of his heartbeat.

- Ohhh! - Moaned Lucy as the full length of Jack's cock was slowly stretching her and soon started pressing hard on her cervix.

- Ohhh! - Moaned Ianthe and Amalthea at exactly the same moment as Lucy.

Jack slowly retreated from her pussy and pressed back in.

- Ahhh! - All three women moaned with pleasure.

His every move was making all three of them squeal and moan.

The longer Jack was penetrating Lucy the more out of sync the three became. Up to the point, just before Lucy's orgasm when the three started to move and moan out of control.

- Takee meeeeee haaaardeeeeer! - Bellowed Lucy.

- Pleeeeeaseeee JAAAAACK! FUUUUCK MEEEEE! - Screamed Ianthe.

- Give it to MEEEEE! - Amalthea squealed.

The room was filled with the sound of their breathing and the wet sounds of their lovemaking.

As Jack's thrusts became more urgent, Lucy's body responded with equal fervour. She arched her back, pushing her chest towards him as he buried himself deeper inside her. Their bodies moved together in a frenzy of passion, their moans growing louder and more urgent. Jack's hands moved up to grasp Lucy's breasts, kneading them roughly as he continued to thrust into her.

- Make me yours! - She screamed and the voices of Ianthe and Amalthea echoed her moans.

Jack sped up now, slapping his body against Lucy's.

Ianthe and Amalthea fell to the ground twisting in pleasure.

Jack saw from the corner of his eyes that both of them are on their backs with their legs up and apart.

The cacophony of the three women's peaking in orgasm around him and the tase of a new woman on his tongue made Jack feel the pressure of incoming ejaculation. He was unable and unwilling to fight it.

Within the next three thrusts, all three reached their ultimate orgasms.

Jack heard the splat of the liquid gushing out of his mom's and sister's pussies.

Lucy under him was trembling uncontrollably as she went through the full-body orgasm and also ejaculated in the process.

Right after he realised that the three had come, he felt his massive cock puls and shoot out the flood of his seed.

- I am Jack Sparrow, son-lover of Ianthe - Jack grunted. - Brother-lover of Amalthea. - He felt his cum flooding out of Lucy's pussy in a steady stream as he was pumping an unnaturally big load into her. - Lover of Lucy Wood whom I marked with my seed. I promise to love you forever.

Jack collapsed on Lucy.

His cock still pumping his cum into her.

The puddle of bodily fluids around them started growing.

All four were now breathing heavily and laying on the ground.

Jack was the first to move.

He lifted his body and held his cock between his thumb and index fingers squeezing it as he was retreating making sure most of his seed remains inside his girlfriend.

As he moved away, he watched his mom and sis move to Lucy, dipping their fingers into her creamed pussy and smearing the goo around her eyes, on her mouth and nipples. They scooped the cum from the puddle on the ground and massaged it into their breasts making the fabric translucent.

Ianthe turned to Jack.

- You did well. - She said pinning Jack to the ground and sitting on him. - Now come here to collect the prize.

Jack realized that his cock had never gone limp and the stinging feeling he normally felt after he came never happened, so he was ready to go straight away.

Ianthe gathered her robes, and reached for Jack's cock, guiding it into her snatch.

- I offer to you my Lady, my love to my son-lover, who marked by womb with his presence and his seed. - Ianthe said with a smile. - I offer you, my love, to my daughter-lover, who already gave me orgasms and my virgin love to Lucy, which hasn't yet been consumed.

Ianthe started singing the prayer and the girls joined her filling the house with the melody of their voices.

O gracious and beloved Aphrodite, Goddess of love and beauty,

I come before you with a humble heart and a fervent prayer.

You who were born from the frothy waves of the sea,

I ask that you hear my voice and heed my plea.

Grant me the wisdom to navigate the tumultuous seas of life,

And guide me in all my endeavours with your divine light.

May your love be the wind that fills my sails,

And may your grace be the compass that guides me without fail.

When the storms of life threaten to overwhelm me,

May your love be my refuge, my shelter from the raging sea.

And when the sun shines down upon me like your radiant gaze,

May I know that your loving presence is with me always.

The world around Jack began to distort and bend as if reality itself was warping and twisting before his very eyes. He could feel a powerful presence looming over him, a force that he could only assume was the Lady. At that moment, he knew that he was no longer alone.

As he looked around, his eyes were drawn to the sight of Ianthe's face. The Lady's bright fingers were caressing her delicate features, leaving behind a trail of shimmering light that seemed to dance across her skin. Jack watched in awe as Ianthe's smile grew wider and wider, her cheeks pressing softly against the hand that held her in its thrall.

But Jack's gaze was soon drawn elsewhere, as the Lady's other hand reached out to touch Amalthea. The young woman was kneeling next to Jack, her eyes fixed on the Lady with an intensity that Jack had never seen before. As the Lady's fingers brushed against her skin, Amalthea's lip trembled, and she bit down hard in a desperate attempt to contain her emotions.

For Jack, the scene was both mesmerizing and terrifying. He could feel the power of the Lady's presence, a force that seemed to emanate from every fibre of his being. At that moment, he knew that he was in the presence of something truly extraordinary, something that defied all explanation or understanding.

Teach me to love myself and others with the same selfless devotion,

That you have shown to all who seek your blessed emotion.

Empower me to embody the love that you so graciously impart,

So that I may walk in your path and emulate your loving heart.

Thank you, Aphrodite, for the gifts that you have bestowed upon me,

And for the love that you continue to shower upon me unceasingly.

May your loving embrace always be with me, now and forevermore,

And may your divine grace guide me to the ever-shining shore.

As the bright figure lay over him, Jack felt a wave of warmth wash over his body. The figure leaned in and kissed his forehead, and at that moment, Jack knew that he was in the presence of something truly divine.

The figure was blindingly bright, so much so that it was almost impossible for Jack to look directly at her. And yet, he knew that he was gazing upon a person, someone whose body was contoured with light and radiated a sense of otherworldly power.

But even as Jack tried to process the figure's presence, he found himself struggling to understand how she had been erased from his memories. It was as if she had always been there, hovering just outside the edges of his consciousness, and yet he had never been able to see her before.

The song came to an end.

My heart is yours and I open it to you, for your Love will heal and guide.

As the bright Goddess touched Ianthe's forehead with hers, Jack watched in awe as the two figures seemed to merge into one. Ianthe's eyes, once full of life and vibrancy, were now nothing more than bright spots of light as if the very essence of the Goddess had taken root within her.

And as Ianthe's body began to glow with a radiant light, Jack watched as Amalthea and Lucy dropped to their knees, their foreheads touching the ground in reverence.

Suddenly, Ianthe spoke, and it was as if the very voice of the Goddess was coming from her lips. The voice was soft and warm, and yet there was an underlying threat to it, a sense of power that Jack could feel emanating from every word.

- Welcome my violet flower. I accept your offer. It is very generous. May your flowery petals cover the cock of your son and show the world the way of love. - Ianthe threw her head backwards.

Jack watched as Ianthe's body began to move in time with her words, her hips swaying back and forth on his cock with a sensuous grace that made his pulse quicken. And as she continued to speak, her words filled the air like the sweet fragrance of a thousand blooming flowers. Ienthe's voice rang out like a bell. And as she spoke, Jack could feel the power of her words, the weight of her divine presence, filling the air around him.

- Now, I will satisfy this body with the flesh created by you... - She continued in an unnatural voice. - ...and me when you were in Greece for the first time. The flesh of her flesh, soul of my soul.

Jack felt his body responding to Ianthe's movements, his own pleasure building with each quick and sensuous sway of her hips. The sensation was overwhelming, his entire being consumed by the heat and passion of the moment.

As Ianthe continued to move, Jack felt himself losing control, his senses overwhelmed by the intensity of the experience. He could feel her energy flowing through him, her power and grace guiding his movements, and he knew that he was in the presence of something truly divine.

For a moment, Jack was lost in the beauty of the moment, his entire being consumed by the pleasure of the Goddess's touch. Jack knew that he was in the presence of a powerful deity, and he felt both awed and humbled by her presence. As Ianthe's movements grew more intense, he could feel the power of the Goddess coursing through him, driving him to greater heights of pleasure.

Despite his desire to please the Goddess and experience the full extent of her power, Jack found himself resisting, determined to show his own strength and control. He held back, refusing to succumb to the intense pleasure that threatened to consume him.

Ianthe's movements grew more desperate, her hips moving faster and faster as she sought to break through Jack's defences. But he remained strong, resisting her every advance and driving her to greater heights of ecstasy.

As Jack focused on the Goddess's pleasure and sent it towards her, he felt a rush of divine energy coursing through his body. He could feel the intensity of the pleasure growing within the Goddess, and he knew that he was doing her holy work.

With every movement of his body, Jack channelled the divine energy of the Goddess towards her, driving her to greater heights of ecstasy. He could feel the power of the Goddess growing stronger with each passing moment, filling him with a sense of awe and wonder.

As the intensity of their passion grew, the room seemed to pulse with otherworldly energy, and Jack knew that they were in the presence of something truly holy. With each passing moment, he felt the Goddess's pleasure growing stronger, until it finally reached a crescendo of pure, unbridled ecstasy.

- You are a challenging lover. - Aphrodite raised her eyebrow. - Already?

Aphrodite's touch ignited a fiery pleasure within Amalthea, causing her to writhe and scream in ecstasy. Her body shook with each wave of pleasure as she surrendered herself to the goddess's touch. Aphrodite's hand moved down to Lucy's head, and she too was overcome with pleasure, moaning and writhing beside Amalthea.

- Mortals are crushed with pleasure by now... - she smiled. - Your ability to please all of them is impressive. But that's what is expected from a demigod like you!

Jack wanted her to fall under his command, so he took hold of her waist and lifted her. He twisted and dropped her to her back. The goddess didn't expect that. For a moment she had fear on her face. Jack took a firm grip on Ianthe's wrists and pressed both to the ground with one of his big hands. Goddess in Ianthe'ss body was now under him spreading her legs wide and helping him enter Ianthe's pussy.

Jack was in a trance. With his free hand, he guided his cock back in and started groping his mother's massive breasts, which were spilling from under the dress.

He wasn't gentle. He held the breast and squeezed it hard letting the other one to bounce to and fro in the rhythm of his thrusts.

- Yes, Jack, yes. Make me yours! - Aphrodite seemed to enjoy this.

Jack took Ianthe's nipple between his thumb and index finger and squeezed.

His goddess smiled at this, so he pulled up lifting the whole huge and heavy breast.

From her squeals and moans, Jack knew she is about to come, so he let the nipple slip out of his fingers, dropping the boob down.

As the pleasure coursed through her body, Aphrodite's movements became uncontrolled and her moans grew louder. Jack revelled in the feeling of power he had over the goddess, and he continued to focus on her pleasure, sending wave after wave of ecstasy through her.

Jack was pounding Aphrodite in his mother's body as fast and as hard as he was able to.

- Ohhh! You aaaare fuuuuuun! - Goddess shouted. - Yes Jack, now fuck me, please make me yours! I Aphrodite want you to fuck me like a cheap whore!!

Her body trembled and convulsed under his touch, her hands grasping at the sheets as she gave in to the pleasure he was giving her. Jack felt a surge of triumph as he realized he had brought the goddess to her knees.

As he imagined her drowning in pleasure, Jack's movements became more intense, more focused. He wanted to push her to the brink of ecstasy, to make her forget everything else except the overwhelming pleasure he was giving her. With each thrust, he could feel her body responding, arching and writhing beneath him.

Her moans grew louder, her nails digging into his back, as he brought her closer and closer to the edge. He could sense her body tensing, her breath becoming ragged as she neared the peak of her pleasure.

Unexpectedly, Amalthea leaned over Ianthe's face and kissed her as the goddess in her mother's body was cumming.

When Ami's head moved away, Jack noticed that Ianthe's eyes were human again as the tears induced by unnaturally intense orgasms were running down her face..

Jack looked up at his sister. Her eyes were bright spots now.

- Picka-boo - Goddess in Ami's body smiled at Jack.

He let go of his mother and moved towards Amalthea as she started walking away.

Jack caught her making Aphrodite laugh and squeal with glee.

He held firmly Amalthea's narrow waist as he stood behind her. Aphrodite leaned forward, rested her elbows on the altar and shifted her dress giving Jack full access. Jack rested his stiff manhood against his sister's wet pussy and without hesitation started pounding her hard from behind.

- Such a fierce... ahhh! ...lover! - Aphrodite smiled.

- You wanted me to fuck you like a whore, didn't you? - Jack said panting heavily.

He kept his focus to please the goddess.

- Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes! Like a cheap whore! - Aphrodite was shaking as she reached her orgasm.

Jack reached Ami's elaborate hair-do and pulled it hard.

- Hereby I claim you as my whore! - Jack bellowed as he was pounding Aphrodite.

- Yes! - Aphrodite screamed. - I am your whore, Jack, just don't fucking dare to stop! Please! HAAARDEEEER!

As the room was filled with Aphrotite's orgasm, the glowing pussy juice was running down Amalthea's perfect legs. Ami went limp for a moment and Lucy crawled to her for a kiss.

As Jack expected, Aphrodite swapped her hostess again. This time she stood up and moved towards Jack, letting him lift her and mount her with her back against the wall.

- I am yours... I love you, Jack. - Aphrodite said as she leaned for a kiss.

- My lady! - Jack said as he gasped for air. - I love you!

Jack lost his will to fight with Aphrodite. He just made tender love to her. Kissing her and watching the tears of love run down her cheeks. She smiled as Jack kissed the tears away and gave her a couple more orgasms.

And then, with one final, powerful thrust, she shattered into a million pieces of pure pleasure, crying out his name as she fell apart. He could feel her body convulsing, waves of ecstasy rippling through her as he continued to move, prolonging her pleasure.

Eventually, she was still, panting and satiated, a small smile playing across her lips. Jack looked at her, feeling a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment wash over him. He had given the goddess everything she had desired, and in return, she had given him the ultimate pleasure.

She finally came flooding him with glowing pussy juice.

As he surrendered to her will, his body and mind became a vessel for the goddess's desires. He felt her power coursing through him, driving him to new heights of pleasure. His mind was consumed by her, his body no longer his own as she used him to reach her own climax. The darkness in his eyes was a reflection of the intensity of the experience, of the overwhelming force that was Aphrodite at that moment. And yet, even in his surrender, there was a sense of liberation, of release from the confines of his own ego and will. He was lost in the ecstasy of her touch, and he knew that he would never be the same again.

He was spurting his cum into her as he was half-conscious. She pushed him to the side and stood up.

Amalthea and Ianthe crawled to her and licked her glowing pussy juice and quickly moved to Jack's cock, which was still shooting cum.

Amalthea took it into her mouth and down her throat letting the spunk to fill her mouth several shots landed on her face and let Iani have it.

She took a good hold of it and drank his cum. Once she was satiated, she let the last two loads land on her hand and massaged it into her body.

- You did well my son-lover. - The divine voice filled the room. - Ianthe, Amalthea, and Lucy I want you to be able to worship as soon as possible. - The goddess said looking around. - And get some larger house.

As he collapsed onto the floor, he felt the softness of the thighs on the sides of his neck and while his mouth was latched to her divine pussy, he heard the gentle lapping of waves against a shore. He opened his eyes and found himself on a beach, with his face buried in the Lady's soaked pussy. She was looking out at the sea, her hair flowing in the breeze.

He was licking her divine pussy and drinking her juices as she was approaching her orgasms.

Between her moans, she said as she played with his hair:

- Welcome, my child, - she said, turning to look at him. - You have pleased me greatly tonight.

Jack felt a surge of pride and pleasure at her words. He had never felt so alive, so powerful. He looked up at her, wondering what she would ask of him next.

- What is it that you desire? - she asked, a small smile playing on her lips.

- I want to know more. I want to understand the mysteries of love and pleasure, to be your vessel in this world, so the world change and I can take my mum to the prom as my date and kiss her as I dance with her.

- Very well. The world will change. I will also teach you all that I know, but be warned - this path is not an easy one. You will be tested, you will be tempted, and you will be challenged. But if you remain true to me, I will guide you to heights of ecstasy that you cannot even imagine. I will start with the charm of seeing love with you now. You should be able to see the feelings of others toward you, and those whom you love. - The sweet voice said.

As Jack sat up, he noticed that his head felt fuzzy and his body was tingling with residual pleasure. He looked around and saw Lucy and Amalthea moving about, checking on him and each other. Finally, Ianthe stirred and rose to her feet.

- Are you alright, Jack? - she asked, concern etched on her face.

- Yeah, I think so. What happened? - Jack nodded slowly, still feeling a bit disoriented.