Lady Charlotte's Correction Facility

Story Info
A bad boy is feminized at Craigmhor.
6.7k words
4.37
12.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

Everyone in this story is over eighteen.

1

Simon Denton wasn't a bad boy, not really. Ever since he'd left school, even before that, he'd been shuffled around like a stray dog, from Council care facilities (joke name that was, in that area!) to foster homes of varying quality. He'd forgotten what his real mother looked like, though he somehow remembered her sweet-smelling wardrobe, and pretty clothes. But that was before the road accident that carried her away, when he was thirteen. Now, though, he was obliged to fill shelves in the local supermarket, starting at stupid o'clock in the morning, to pay for his miserable room in the B&B. Coming up to nineteen, and no girl would look at him, scrawny little wretch that he was. Then Carl, downstairs at the B&B, suggested a way to 'supplement his earnings' by nipping around the back and diverting some of the supermarket's produce into the back of Carl's van. All went well for a couple of weeks, then, inevitably, Laura, the shift supervisor, just happened to walk out as Simon was in the process of carrying out a bag containing a couple of bottles of spirits. Caught in the act!

2

Laura had a soft spot for young boys, and took pity on Simon, whom she realized she could have easily taken to the police and he would have ended up with a criminal record. He looked so crestfallen and sorry for himself when he was collared that she decided she would try to help him, recognizing a young man in need. She told him to sit in her office while she called her friend Sue, who had told her a strange tale about a cousin. Sue agreed to see Simon that morning, as it was her day off.

Simon sat and fidgeted, waiting until, eventually, the tall figure of Sue appeared, dressed in a smart business suit. 'So, this little wretch is Simon, eh?' she said, then went on, 'Well, Simon, you can count yourself very lucky that you're not in a police cell right now. I can, I think, offer you a last chance. Will you take it?' He looked at her blankly.

'I said, will you take it!' she repeated.

'Er...yes,' he mumbled.

'Okay, stay there, I have arrangements to make. I'll be back in an hour or so,' she said. Both women left and Simon heard the door lock behind them, wondered what on earth was going on, but knew that whatever it was, it beat the hell out of a police station.

What seemed like hours later, Sue returned and gave Simon an envelope. 'That's your train ticket to Inverness,' she said, 'You have two hours to get to the station, and you'll be met at the other end.'

'B...but. Inverness? What the fu...?'

'Would you prefer the police, Simon? No? Then go and let us help you.'

Simon went, collected his few belongings at the B&B and made for the railway station.

3

After what seemed an interminable journey, with a change at Edinburgh, the train drew into Inverness, and Simon stretched his stiff limbs out on the platform. He bent down to pick up the bag that he had dropped on the platform, and when he looked up, he found he was facing a remarkably tall woman, dressed entirely in black, tight leather trousers tucked into knee-high boots with needle heels, and a coat of similar material. She had very long black hair, and dark red lipstick contrasted with her white skin. She looked down at Simon unsmilingly, and said simply, 'You are Simon? Yes?Come with me!' He trotted along behind her as she made for the carpark. Once there, she led him to a black Lexus, and waited while he put his bag in the trunk, then opened the back door for him to get in. It seemed he was not to be allowed to sit up front with her, although she had come alone for him. Several times during the forty minute journey he tried to make conversation with his chauffeuse, but she didn't even reply, and he had no idea where they were when they turned off the main road onto a well-maintained track, which led them for about two miles through pinewoods, until the vista opened out and a large manor house stood in front of them. They pulled up in front, aand the driver signalled Simon to get out. He went to get his bag, but she stopped him, and said, 'That won't be necessary. Your things will be put in storage.' She gave him a shove in the direction of steps leading into the house, then got back into the car and drove off around the side of the building. Simon looked around him, then mounted the stairs, and made for the open door innto the house.

Tentatively, he peered through the door, and found himself face-to-face with a very pretty auburn-haired maid, dressed in traditional black satin minidress with a frilly white apron, long legs clad in fishnet hose and perched on high stilettos. Simon did a double-take, but the maid smiled and said, 'Welcome to Craigmhor House. I will show you to the bathroom if you wish to freshen up, then I shall escort you to her ladyship.'

Bloody hell, thought Simon, what is this? But he followed the maid to a cloakroom, where he took a leak and splashed cold water over his face, then looked out of the door. The maid was waiting, and beckoned him to follow her up a broad, carpeted staircase, past rooms from which he could hear sounds of other people talking, and then they stopped beside imposing double doors at the end of a corridor. The maid knocked. 'Come!' was called clearly.

4

They entered, and Simon gasped. The room was huge. A massive wooden desk was placed at the far end, and was flanked by a sofa and a couple of chairs. Stood by the desk was the black-clad woman who had driven Simon from the station, carrying an evil-looking riding crop, and lounging on the sofa was the elegant figure of a lady, dressed in a long silky sky-blue gown, her hair swirled up on top of her head in an intricate style.

'Thank you Maria,' said the lady, 'You may retire now.' Then she addressed Simon. 'Step closer, you little worm,' she said, and when he did as she asked, 'You have already met Miss Monica here. I am Lady Charlotte, so shall be addressed as "Your Ladyship" whenever our paths cross. I trust that is understood.'

'Yeah'

'Monica, please!'

Monica, without further ado, lashed Simon fiercely across the back with the crop, and repeated the dose twice. The surprised young man cried out in pain and shock at this treatment.

'Well?' said Lady Charlotte.

'Yes, your ladyship.'

'Better. Now, undress, young man!'

'What, here?'

'Unless you want some more of that crop, yes!'

Hesitantly, he peeled off his tee shirt to show his scrawny body, then slowly unbuttoned his jeans.

'Come along, we don't have all day!'

He kicked off his trainers, dropped his trousers, and when Monica flicked at his waistband with the crop, he needed no more encouragement to wriggle out of his greying Y-fronts, dsisplaying a not-very-impressive set of genitals.

When he had taken off his socks, Lady Charlotte studied him carefully, then said to Monica, 'Ring for one of the maids.'

5

In no time at all, a knock came on the door, and her Ladyship summoned in another maid, dressed identically to Maria, but this one a petite blonde. 'Ruth,' she said, 'Take this creature and start preparation for stage one - you know what to do. We've already dined, so then get her a sandwich and put her to bed. Her name will be Lily. Oh, and please get rid of those disgusting things.' She pointed to the pile of clothes Simon had shed.

He followed as Ruth beckoned, naked and highly embarrassed, trying to cover his cock and balls with both hands, and wondering who Lily was.

It was, thankfully, only a short step to a huge bathroom, where Ruth backed him into a shower cubicle, but before she would let him shower, she produced a large tub of some kind of paste, and, despite Simon's angry protests, started to smear the thick lotion all over his body. It had an unpleasant smell, and just added to his embarrassment as the pretty young maid worked the gunk all around his genitals, and even into his arse-crack. Only when she was satisfied that he was covered from neck to toes with the pink stuff did she turn on the shower and let him rinse it all off. And with it came all his body-hair! He watched in amazement as it ran down the drain in clumps.

'There,' said Ruth, as she dried him off, 'that feels nice, doesn't it?' Before he could even decide what it felt like, she went on, 'Okay, come with me now, I'll take you to your room, Lily.'

'I'm Simon!' he said, angrily, 'what's all this "Lily" stuff?'

'Your new name is Lily,' she said smugly, 'now come on, we haven't got all night.'

She was already out of the door and he had no choice but to follow, out along the corridor, around a corner, up a short staircase, and into a small bedroom with a single bed, a wardrobe, dressing table and a chair. Ruth opened up a drawer under the wardrobe and took out a garment, handing it to Simon. 'Put these on, Lily,' she said. He took it from her, and immediately threw it down onto the bed.

'I can't wear those, they're...'

'They're your panties. Put them on, please, or I'll be forced to fetch Miss Monica.'

Reluctantly he stepped into the pink satin panties with lace around the legs and waist band. He would have liked to deny that they felt snug and soft against his hairless cock and balls. Next Ruth took a matching pink nightgown from a hanger in the wardrobe, and indicated that he should slip into it.

'Oh, come on, that's taking a joke a bit too far,' he said, but the girl was deadly serious, and the threat of Monica hardly needed further mention. It slipped down over his skinny form.

'Right, if you want to get into bed, you can, I'm sure you're hungry, so I'm going to go and fetch you a sandwich.' With that, she left him alone with his very confused thoughts, and he was still sitting on the chair when she returned with a sandwich and a coke. 'Don't worry, Lily, it'll all be clearer in the morning,' said Ruth, as he climbed into bed. He was soon asleep, a half-eaten sandwich beside the bed.

6

'What the fuck?' was the first thought that entered Simon's head on waking up. He had a raging hard-on, tenting...tenting what? Christ - panties! And what was more, his whole body was enveloped in a silky nightie. He stroked his cock, almost reflexively - and came! came in great, gushing spurts, soaking the panties completely. Fuck! He swung his skinny legs out of bed - God, what did he look like in that pink silky nightie? - and slid out of the messy panties, trying to clean himself as best he could in the process. He was wondering what on earth he was going to do, what they were going to do to him, when the door opened, and in walked Ruth, the maid who had brought him in last night.

'Oh dear, Lily, you have made a nasty mess. I'm afraid Miss Monica will have to be told.'

'Please your fucking self, but my name's Simon, you silly cunt.'

'Yes, well that's something else I shall need to report, isn't it? But first I need to clean you up I suppose, then you can have some breakfast before we go on with stage one.'

She led him back to the bathroom, where he had a shower, then Ruth checked that he had no sign of facial hair (Simon actually had difficulty growing any sort of beard) before she gave him a clean pair of pink panties and nightie, just like those he had worn before, to put on. His mind on breakfast, he made no complaint as he stepped into the panties, and slipped the nightie on. She gave him some slippers to wear. She then led him down the broad staircase, around the entrance hall, and into a dining room, where a table was set with rolls and croissants, and a pot of coffee awaited. At another table, at the other side of the room, three young girls, all wearing dresses, looked up as they entered, then resumed chatting, as they breakfasted. When he had finished, Ruth said, 'Right, Lily, you now have to go to the fitting room. Come!' There was no option but to follow her. She took him to the rear of the building, and into a room that looked like a cross between a hairdressers' and a workshop. There Ruth handed him over to an older woman, whom she addressed as Miss Beatrice. Ruth then left.

MIss Beatrice looked Simon up and down. 'So, Lily, let me see what I can do with you.'

'My name is Simon!'

'Not now, it isn't - from now on, you, my dear, are Lily. Undress and sit in this chair. We are going to complete stage one in your preparation.' Simon sat in a chair like those dentists have, except that there were stirrups for his ankles, and Miss Beatrice quickly lifted his feet and placed them, then secured straps across his ankles. Then she produced a pink plastic tube, the like of which Simon had never seen.

'What's that?' he asked.

'It's a gaff, dear, to keep your nasty little thing out of trouble. I'm going to lock it on to you, but first I'm going to see if I can persuade your little balls to go back from whence they came.' With a bit of manipulation, and no real problem, Beatrice was able to tuck Simon's balls back into their cavity and, once the gaff was fitted, he would show no real bulge in his panties.

'There,' she said, 'I can unfasten your ankles now, as we have other things to do.'

7

'Other things to do? What things?' Simon demanded to know.

'All in good time, you will understand, Lily,' said Beatrice, taking a blood sample from his arm, then walking away and coming back with a big box, which she set down. From it she produced four shiny metal cuffs about two inches wide, two of which had a locking device and tiny padlock, and each with an inset stout metal ring. She fitted one to each of Simon's ankles and one (the locked ones) to each wrist, then, delving back into the box, she produced a narrower collar, of similar material, which she placed around his neck - that too was locked. Then, urging him to stand, she clasped around him a cinch-belt. like a narrow corset.

'Ouch, that's tight!' said Simon, then Beatrice moved behind him and pulled the lacing much tighter still.

'Jesus, I can't breathe!' he complained.

'You'll have a much more beautiful shape, Lily, when we've done,' said Beatrice, 'Nearly done now.'

Sitting him back in the chair, she deftly pierced his ears, putting in little gold sleepers, then, once more going to her box, she found two lengths of chain. One about fifteen inches long, she clipped between Simon's ankles, the other, slightly longer, between his wrists.

'Now, Lily,' she said, 'You may of course remove your ankle restraints to put stockings on. Your wrist restraints must stay put, but you can unclip the chain, of course, to get dressed and undressed. Sit there, and I will summon Ruth to take you to your next appointment.' She chuckled at that.

Ruth appeared very soon, and told Simon to follow her. Easier said than done! He could take only short, mincing steps with the chain hobbling his ankles, but somehow it turned him on, but that bloody gaff! He found himself in another salon, this time even more like a hairdressing salon, and an absolutely gorgeous brunette who Ruth addressed as Cindy snorted when she saw his gaff. 'Another little flower, like Rose?' she said.

'Yes, but this one's Lily,' said Ruth, and they both giggled, then Cindy went to work, placing Simon in a reclining chair, then playing with his hair, which he'd always worn fairly long. 'I think some nice long extensions and a bit of colour, and Lily will be a very pretty girl.'

'But I'm a m...man, and my name's Simon.'

'Yes dear, but nobody's going to believe that when we've finished with you,' said Cindy, working on his hair. When she had finished, he couldn't believe what he saw in the mirror, soft, flowing waves down past his shoulder-blades.

She turned to his face, plucking his eyebrows most painfully, then applying a seemingly endless succession of cosmetics. Again, he was gobsmacked by the effect. 'That me?' he asked, shaking his head.

8

Ruth took him to lunch, again in the dining room, still naked, but now adorned with restraints and pierced ears, and the waist cincher that made it more difficult to eat, he thought.

'You can have a rest after lunch,' said Ruth, 'You've had a busy morning. Then you have a short lesson at six, before I help you dress for dinner.'

After a fairly nice lunch, Simon was too tired to worry about his situation, and fell asleep as soon as he got into bed. Ruth had to give him a shake to wake him up for his lesson. 'Come along, Lily, you've had three hours' sleep!' He was too tired, or couldn't be bothered, to correct her about his name. While he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, Ruth went into his wardrobe, and took a dress from a hanger. It was a simple green silky pleated sleeveless dress, probably of some synthetic material, not belted, so that when Ruth slipped it over Simon's head it fell to just above his knees. 'Now,' she said, 'That beats being naked, doesn't it?' He had to admit that she was right - it actually felt rather nice against his hairless body and legs, but he wasn't going to admit that.

She refastened his wrist-chain, and led him, with his short, hobbled steps, carefully downstairs to a small classroom, where two other pupils were sitting in chairs, both dressed in similar fashion to Simon. Ruth said, 'Daisy, and Poppy, this is Lily.' Simon could see that the other two were both boys, though one, the one she had called Daisy, was prettier than the other. He felt a small flush of envy for a moment. But then in walked Miss Monica, again dressed in black, but now wearing a very tight pencil skirt, black stockings and towering stilettos.

'Good afternoon girls,' she said, 'Today's lesson, the first for you, Lily, and you, Poppy, will be on women's clothing.' Simon saw the sneer on Poppy's face, and understood well, but tried not to show his feelings, as Miss Monica launched into her talk, putting words on the blackboard like 'Brassiere,' then asking 'How many different types of these do you know, and can you describe them?' Daisy eagerly chirped up, naming Sports, Training, Underwired, Platform, Strapless...and so it went on. Monica went on from bras to panties, corsets, garter belts, stockings, slips, nighties, camisoles, the whole works, and when the hour was up, she asked her new students if they had learned anything. 'Yeah,' said Simon, 'It's bloody complicated, init?'

'Yes, Lily, it is,' said Miss Monica, 'And you're all going to have to learn to cope with it quickly.' With that she walked out, but as she left Ruth and Maria entered. Maria beckoned to Poppy to follow her and Ruth led Simon out, saying, over her shoulder, 'Daisy, you know where to go, don't you?' Simon was surprised to see Daisy stand up and curtsey deeply, saying, 'Yes Miss Ruth,' as they all left.

Back in Simon's room, Ruth unclipped his wrist-chain. 'Can't you take this off as well?' said Simon, rattling his ankle chain.

'No, Lily, you are to keep that in place, I'm afraid. Just take your dress off, and I'm going to find you a nice evening gown.'

She carried from the wardrobe a floor-length silver-grey silky evening gown with voluminous sleeves, high neck, loosed bodice and tight skirt. 'This will feel nice on you, Lily,' she said, 'For the moment you have no breasts, but otherwise I think we'll start you looking quite feminine.'

'But I don't want too look feminine!'

'Oh but of course you do really, Lily, don't you? Wait and see how pretty you'll look with your long hair when I've done your make-up again. Just sit in front of the mirror.'

9

By eight o'clock Simon was really beginning to like the feeling of soft silk all around his hairless body, and the way his ankles were hobbled, and the heels he had been made to wear were some kind of turn-on, if only he were not restricted by that fucking gaff. He could, in fact, feel pre-cum trickling into the bloody plastic thing. He had looked in the mirror as Ruth told him to, and...wow! There was a chick he might have wanted to shag - but what was he thinking? He had minced his way down to dinner behind Ruth, still in her maid's gear, and there, looking pretty bloody hot, sat Daisy, the merest beginning of breasts pointing like little, highly intriguing spikes at the transparent black blouse she was wearing. She wore ear-rings that brushed her shoulders, and had her brown hair braided into a waist-length rope down her back. She had nice brown eyes, too, Poppy came in behind Maria, wearing, like 'Lily,' a long gown, but hers was bottle green, finely pleated, light as a feather. Poppy's hair was blonde, and she wore it up, in a French knot. Her ears had also recently been pierced, as Lily could see.

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers
12