Lady Elisabeth Pt. 03

Story Info
She had me all to herself at midweek.
4.5k words
3.77
4.2k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday night I put my feet up for a change but I was thinking about tomorrow night with Elisabeth friend. Will we go out for dinner to some high-priced place with all the trimming or wait to see what she has in mind? Well time will tell when I phone her at lunch time tomorrow.

I went to bed and tossed and turned. I was in to minds one with Elisabeth and the other one with Lady Mary Jane Taylor. When I first met her. I wanted to fuck the pair of them there and then.

Off to work on Tuesday then lunch time came I was on the phone to Mary.

"Mary, it is me Andrew where do you want to go for dinner tonight," I said.

"Andrew, I am a good cook can we will have a candlelight dinner in my flat." Mary said to me.

"Yes, please, what wine should I bring... red or white? I said.

"A good bottle or two of white we will be having fish," Mary said.

That suited me it would be light and we could get down the business in hand much quicker.

The rest of my day went slowly. I went home and had a shower and change into casual clothes. I drove to the flat. Parked up and went upstairs to Mary's flat.

She open the door and her cooking hit me straight away it smelt good. And I was hungry for food and hungry for sex with Mary. I looked at her she was everything that I remembered. You could say the twin of Elisabeth.

Mary had on a housecoat and wearing high heels. She must have been making sure no food was going to spill on her clothes. Well she must have an apron somewhere I thought to myself.

"Come in and open the wine the glasses are over there. Take your coat off and sit down," she said.

"Can, I help you it smells delicious? I said.

" We, got a good forty minutes before everything is ready," she said.

Mary turned to me and her housecoat just happened to open. Deliberately of course. She was wearing red knickers and a low-cut bra showing of her tits. That was it for me my hands slid inside her housecoat and we kissed for the first time. She did not stop me she was as eager as me.

In seconds after the kiss, I had of her housecoat off. She was standing in bra and knickers with those high heels on. You know the ones that say to you come on and fuck me to death. Well, she was going to get it one way or another.

"Andrew, you are in a hurry we have all night," Mary said.

"Mary, I have been thinking about you since Sunday afternoon. When you squeezed my bum and kiss me on my cheek. And you felt my dick before I left. I want you right now," I said.

Mary was becoming putty in my hands. Backing her up against the kitchen table that was empty. I had her bra off in a second. What a pair of tits Mary had they were a little bigger than Elisabeth's. My mouth found her right nipple, and I was sucking it like mad. Switching to each tit in turn. I squeezed them and nibbled her nipple. She like that I found out. Mary was undoing my shirt and my pants. My shirt was of a pretty quickly, and my pants fell to the floor. She wanted it as much as me.

I don't know how I did it, but I stepped out of my pants. I was now only my shoes socks and a pair of briefs with a ten-inch monster wanted to get out of them. I stuck out my tongue and slide down Mary's body. I held her knickers and pulled them down to her knees.

Looking up at her cunt she was bare as the day she was born. Not like Elisabeth was. I pulled her knickers down to her ankles and she stepped out of them she was now ready for me to fuck her or her to fuck me. Either way we were going to fuck.

Standing up Mary grabbed hold of my briefs and pulled them down to my knees. My dick jumped out. She stopped and looked at my dick for a good two minutes. Then my briefs where off.

"Andrew, Elisabeth was right what a nice-ten inch looking dick you have. No wonder she like you to fuck her. But you are mine from now on," Mary said.

She held my dick with one hand to feel how thick it was. Rubbing me up and down. Her mouth found the bell end and in it went into her sweet mouth. At least two inches went inside. Rubbing me with her left in her hand. I was going to get a blow job I was thinking. But I want to fuck her first. She worked my dick end. Running her tongue round the top and then sliding it up and down the length of my dick. She even kissed both my balls. She knew what she was doing to me. But I didn't give a fuck it felt great.

Mary stopped playing with my dick and stood up. Fuck it I want it in her. I turned her round and she knew what I wanted. She bent over the empty kitchen table. Spreading her legs so wide for me. I held my dick and moved it up and down her cunt. I knew she was wet. Then I pushed a little. And Mary pushed back on me.

In it went inch by inch. With each inch slipping in there was a moan then when I was all the way in, she let out a cry.

"Andrew, God you are filling me you are so big... please go slowly until I get use to you," Mary said.

I went slowly at first with short strokes Mary was sending out moan after moan. She turn her head to look at me and her mouth was wide open.

"Andrew, go faster," she said.

So I did but I lengthen my stroke. Her moans went louder.

"Andrew, go faster you are filling me," she said.

That was it. Time to go hard and fast. I held her hips hard and went at lighting speed. The moans from Mary were just becoming one long one. I kept on going. I was getting close and Mary was close. She let out a loud screaming moan. I had fucked her hard, and my load of spunk went shooting into the top of her cunt.

Mary rested on the table for a minute then she stood up. She bent over and kissed my dick. And run her tongue round it.

"Andrew, the dinner will be ruined you will have to help me," Mary said naked.

My dick was still hard, but Mary wanted to take care of our dinner. My dick started to shrink back to normal slack size. I opened a bottle of wine, and Mary put the dinner on the plates and put them on the dining table. Then we had dinner naked. My eyes were going to Mary's face then to her magnificent pair of tits. I wanted to suck the long and hard. Mary was working me with her foot under the table. Running it up to my crouch. She was playing me like a fiddle. With dinner over we picked up the plates heading for the kitchen.

Both plates went down, and Mary headed for the empty kitchen table and bent over it. She spread her legs. I was behind her in a jiffy. She was still wet from before I pushed a little. She pushed back my dick it slide into her inch by inch. With each inch moan after moan came from Mary.

"Andrew, give it to me hard and fast and hold on to my tits." Mary called out.

I was going to fuck her hard and fast she need not had asked for it. Faster and faster I fucked her. And she pushed back on me all the time. My strokes where long then short. The moans merged into one and I grunted with her.

Fuck me faster came from Mary.

Then a gasp and a moan calling out I am Cumming. I was Cumming at the same time and another load of my spunk was shooting into the top of her cunt. What a good fuck Mary was.

We sat down and rested a while, and she told me what Elisabeth had told her. And one of them she had a twinkly in her eye. She wanted it that way tonight.

She stood up and told me to follow her we headed off to her bedroom. It was a king size bed with a brass bar headboard. She lay down on the bed, and I lay at her side. Holding my dick with one hand she wanted me hard.

It was hard in minutes we kissed and kissed and then I got on top of her. Her legs shot wide open she was ready again. I lifted myself up, and my dick found her cunt. Thrusting my hips and my dick slipped in. I was just in and her moans where starting. I pushed more and more. Moan and moan with every push. By the time I was inside her all the way her legs were wrapped round my waist in a grip of fucking death. She was going to get fucked in missionary position.

My mouth found her tit sucking and thrusting. Her moans were great. I bit her nipples and pulled them from her body with my teeth. Her moans where longer... when I did that. I thrusted and thrusted she held me tight with her legs wrapped round my waist. I was ready, and I called out I am Cumming. Mary held me and screamed. I needed a rest so I held her tight and we kissed and kissed that seemed for ever.

Some time had passed and I wanted to look at her cunt. I had only touched it up to now. I slide down the bed and opened her legs. Climbing between them what a cunt was there before me. Bare as the day she was born. My tongue licked her cunt up so slowly a moan was there in a split second. I parted her lips and in went my tongue licking her up and down. Her legs where hanging over the side of the bed she was so wide open.

My tongue was going its work well her hands were pushing my head inside her. She was pushing so hard my head could have been swallowed up in her cunt. I sucked at her cunt and our juices came into my mouth she taste just divine.

Thrusting my tongue in and out and sucking from time to time. Mary moans got greater with every suck or thrust. I was soaking up all her sex juices and some of mine and then she shaking like mad and screams. I sucked twice as hard and on her last shudder pushed my tongue in and out. She went on and on and on.

"Ho Andrew, "Andrew, that was so fucking good... sucking me of like that. Let me rest a while please," Mary said.

I filled our wine glass up, and we sipped at them as we talked. I shifted about wondering what was going to be next. I finished off my glass of wine and as I was putting my glass down. Mary was between my legs. Holding my dick and working it up to be nice and hard. She did not have to try to hard I wanted to fuck her again. That was not going to happen she had other ideas.

Her mouth engulfed the bell end of my hard dick. Sucking me off her tongue rolled round the bell end for minutes. Then my dick went into her mouth and I felt it touch the back of her throat. She had it in the back of her throat. God what a woman she was.

Her head bobbed up and down and held my balls. She was good at giving me a blow job. I wasn't going to last long. On that fiddle she was playing on me.

I held her head she now knew I was close. She sucked me twice as hard and boobed up and down a million times faster. I called out don't fucking stop. I am coming... swallow the lot if you can. Mary sucked me off, and I gasped for my breath. She lick what spunk was left on my dick she loved the taste of spunk. My dick went slack.

It was just gone nine and we had been fucking each other but what a night we were having. I emptied the first bottle of wine in our glass, and we kissed and kissed and held each other tight in one another arms.

I got up and went to the loo and then Mary did the same. I was stood up waiting for her to come back. I held her waist and back walked her to the wall. We kissed, and her arms went round my neck. Then her legs lifted up and she wrapped them round my waist.

Well, there was no trouble my dick found its own way in her cunt. I had her, pressed against the wall and pounded away. Her head went this way then that way with each pounding push. She was giving out moans of satisfaction.

The wall made sure my dick hit home with every short and long strokes. Mary's moans were all in one once again. I drove my dick as hard as I could. Mary's head fell back, and the cry of satisfaction came in minutes. A few more long strokes and I was shooting my load in her cunt my legs nearly gave way. This woman is on parr with Elisabeth at giving and wanting to be fucked.

"Andrew are you ok? You're fucking dick is still so fucking hard. Give it to me right now," Mary screamed at me.

I turned her round so she was facing the wall. I pushed her arms up the wall and parted her legs as wide as I could. Ramming my dick in one movement. Mary screamed out as I pushed my dick in her. I grabbed hold of both her tits from behind, and I was not going to let go of them.

Thrusting away at top speed Mary moan and moaned and I grunted and grunted. Minutes went by then she called out you bastard I am coming again. I went even faster, and I was Cumming with her. I was fucked and she was fucked.

"Mary, can we watch TV for a bit I need to get my strength back? I said.

"Andrew, I will make a sandwich will you poor out more wine," she said.

We lay on the bed naked and watched TV eating smoked salmon sandwiches drinking our wine. I needed the rest. Mary kept on flicking through the channels looking for something to watch. We kissed, and I nibbled neck and earlobes now and then. A good hour passed, and Mary was still looking for something to watch.

But she dropped the remote controller on the floor. She parted her legs to get of the bed. But her cunt sent a single to my dick somehow. Mary was on the floor searching for the remote. My dick was upright and I was behind her. She was on all fours and her legs parted. I knelt down, and my dick was pressing against her slit.

"Andrew, let me find the remote first," she said.

It was too late my dick was going in her cunt inch by inch. She was going to get fucked doggy style on the floor. Mary wasted no time her hand found my balls and held them. I pounded at a steady speed. But Mary was working me with her hand. She made sure; she was going to get fucked doggy style.

I pounded and she held me we moan together. Her head was going up and down and side to side. Screaming out all the time fuck me faster. I wanted it, she wanted it, we were going to have it hard and fucking fast. I gripped her hips and pounded and pounded. I was screaming out I am Cumming. Mary did not reply she was shaking with her own orgasm of joy.

"Give me that glass of wine before I faint," she said.

We sat there on the floor drinking wine and our love juices running onto the bedroom carpet. I finished my wine and Mary did the same.

"Andrew, you are still hard I don't believe it how you have lasted this long with us fucking each other," she said.

I smiled at her saying, "I don't believe it myself."

I wanted to fuck her a lot more before morning. I was on my feet first and my dick was waving about. I helped Mary up, and she turned to the bed.

"Mary kneel down and spread your legs," I said.

"What you want to fuck me doggy style on the bed now," she said.

"Yes, Mary kneel down and spread your legs please," I said.

Mary knelt down and I stood behind her she held my dick and guided my dick in her wet cunt. She held my balls and played that fiddle again. My hands held her hips tightly for a while. Then I leant forward and held her tits. Squeezing them I held her nipples with my fingers pulling at them. I wasted no time I thrusted and thrusted, and she played that fiddle on me again.

Minutes went by... Mary was gasping... she was fucking close. Her body was starting to shake. I went as fast as I could then I exploded in her cunt. I kept on going and Mary let out another loud screaming moan of joy.

"Andrew, "Andrew, give me a rest," she said.

I needed one as well. We got on the bed and tried to watch TV. I got up and poured out the rest of the wine. We rested until about half eleven.

"Andrew, you know when you fucked Elisabeth in the stocks at weekend did you like it," Mary asked me.

"Yes, I did the sun was warm and Elisabeth loved it in the stocks. I fucked her she fucked me and I fucked her mouth...Mary what else has she been telling you," I said.

"Well that was a form of bondage sex on her. But I would like to do it to you?" Mary said.

"It cannot be done. We don't have any punishment stocks in the bedroom," I said.

She got off the bed and picked up a bag. Then she emptied what was in it on the bed. Four adjustable bondage straps fell out still with the labels on. I looked at her she looked at me with a loving smile.

"Mary, you don't want me to strap you up and have bonded sex ...we don't need it... do we? I said with a smile.

She wasn't the one would was going to get tied up... it was me!

"No silly I bought these today for me to tie you to the bed... You been doing all the work so far; it's my turn now... please let me strap you up," Mary said.

I attached the straps to my ankles, and my wrists lay down on the bed. I looked at Mary she was licking her lips with the excitement of being in control. A fuck is a fuck tied up or not. But she may have something else going on in her head or not.

I stretched out my arms on the king size bed Mary tied them to the brass bar headboard. I wriggled down the bed a spread my legs. My dick was coming hard. Mary tied my legs to the bottom of the bed and pulled hard on the straps. I was at full stretch she put a pillow under my head so I could look down. I wriggle a bit I was tied good and tight. She was in control from now on.

Mary sat on the bed and held my dick rubbing it up and down slowly and lent over and kissed me. She kept on rubbing me and kissed my neck working her was down my captive body. My dick was going harder by the second. When she got to my dick, and the end of my dick touched her lips. Then her tongue rolled round the bell end.

I tried to push my dick in her mouth, but she pulled back. Her mouth went to the side of my hard dick and she moved her mouth up and down the full length. Then she went back to the bell end. She did that at least ten times she was driving me fucking mad. She climbed between my legs thank god she going to fuck me at last.

No, her hands went on her tits and played with her nipples. Twisting and pulling at them. I wriggled I wanted my dick in her. And she fucking knew it. She was tormenting me I did not care I wanted to get fucked. She played with her tits a bit longer then at last she spread her legs over the side of my hips. She held my dick and slowly lowered herself down on my dick. She was in no hurry It took ages for my dick to finally hit the bottom of her cunt I gasped at last.

Mary was in another world she had never done bondage sex before or had she? Her hands rested on my chest and she started to bounce up and down on me. She was going to ride me cow girl style. She was in no hurry she bounce slowly. I was trying to fuck her, but she was doing all the fucking.

I looked at her all the time her hands went back and forth from my chest to her tits. Her head fell forward then backwards. Her hands went behind her head and her tits bounced up and down. She was going faster, but her head and hands were going everywhere.

Then she was bouncing ever so fast. Fuck it I am going to Cum before her. Well she let out so many moans and cries of joy while I was shooting my spunk in her fabulous cunt. And she fell forward on me full of spunk. I was gasping, and heavy breathing was coming from Mary. She was a good fucker in cow girl style.

She stayed on top of me and kissed me long and hard. But my dick was still hard. I could not believe how it was standing up to all this fucking in one night.

Mary moved. Well, she turned round and held my dick. She lowered herself back down on my dick she was bouncing up and down but she held my ball with one hand.

I tried to push into her but she kept on bouncing. She was fucking me now reverse cow girl. I wanted to hold her tits, but I was strapped up and could not do a fucking thing. Mary leaned forward and grabbed hold of my ankles and bounced faster. She looked round a few times between her moans of joy. I held on she was waiting for me to shoot my load of spunk in her. Then she lets out a scream, and I was seconds later than her. I was well fuck and she was all done in.

Mary lifted herself of me and my dick was shrinking. She released my wrists and I released my ankles. I wrapped my arm round her and her head rest on my chest. She was as fucked as me. Mary held my slack dick, and I held one tit. Cuddle up to each other.

That was it until the early morning sunlight woke me up. Mary was sound asleep but what a body she had as I looked her over. I went and showered, dresses and made us some breakfast. Walked in the bedroom carrying her breakfast tray and woke her up.

12