Lady in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Fuck Yes!"

I kept at her tits for a bit before I started working my way down running my tongue along the path to her belly button, and down still further until I hit the top of her shorts. It took minimal effort on my part to undo the fancy leather belt holding them on, and pushing them to the floor revealed the thong she had on underneath. I returned to my earlier exploration kissing my way across the upper part of her furry mound as I rolled her underwear out of my way. The curly hairs of her bush were trimmed into a neat triangle that seemed to point the way to the thick, juicy lips guarding the entrance to her vagina. Ruth was so wet I could smell it, and the odor raised my arousal to a new height. She fell back against the desk spreading her legs slightly while I nuzzled her wet pussy letting my tongue graze the outside.

"Oh...Oh...Peter...I'm so wet...God, Baby! You're making me want this so bad...So bad...Oh! Oh! Teasing me so good! Oh! Peter!"

I was prepared to put her up on that desk and truly enjoy licking that sweet pussy, but Ruth had other plans. She got my wrists in her grip and pulled on me indicating she wanted me on my feet. The minute our heads were close again she came to me with the hottest French kiss yet, filling my mouth with that warm tongue of hers, and swishing it all over mine. Her hands worked at unbuttoning and removing my shirt. I helped with the undershirt, and she took to rubbing my hairy chest before kissing my nipples and licking her way downward. It was my turn to stand with my butt resting on the edge of the desk while Ruth got my slacks down to my ankles exposing my boxers. The bulge of my fully erect cock was only too evident on the front of my underwear, and Ruth rubbed at it through the cloth smiling at me wickedly.

"Um...So hard...Peter...So very fucking hard..."

I couldn't suppress a moan as she ripped my boxers down letting my fat cock jump out away from my body, and immediately engulfing it in her mouth. I leaned harder on the edge pushing my cock outward and watching in fascination this woman attacking my cock like it was her obsession. Lucille had been a grade A prime cocksucker as far as I was concerned, but it took me all of three seconds to realize she had nothing on Ruth. That woman went after my dick like she was worshiping it. Her mouth slid hot and wet down my shaft so far that Ruth's nose was buried in my pubic hairs, and then back up again leaving my penis soaking and shiny with her spit. She licked it all around, and traced a line down my dripping pole to my balls suckling my cum sack carefully, but with enthusiasm. It was all I could do to hold back my orgasm.

"Jesus! Ruth...Fuck! You are so good...at...this...Uh! GOD! YES!"

"Your cock tastes so sweet in my mouth. I could lick and suck you all night," moaned Ruth between deep bobs of her head.

She might have been able to go all night, but I was about five seconds away from an eruption of semen that would have put Mount St. Helens to shame. I just barely was able to master the urge to come long enough to break free from Ruth's talented mouth and get her back on her feet. She didn't stay there long. There was a small couch on one wall of the room, and I carried her to it putting her down on the cushions and spreading her muscular legs wide to open her dripping labia. When my mouth hit her pussy, Ruth cried out loud enough that I was glad we were as far off the main road as we were. Her pussy tasted wonderful, all tart and juicy on my tongue. I used one hand to finger her love hole while I played with one of her rock hard nipples with the other, and kept my mouth on her vagina the whole time. She was all over that couch, head back, moaning and thrashing, begging for my cock.

I had never seen a woman so ready to be fucked.

"Peter! PETER! Please...Oh, God! Please fuck me! FUCK ME! Ah! Peter! I need you...I need to feel you inside me!"

I rose up between her legs almost instantly feeling the heat from her pussy radiating against the head of my penis. The moment seemed to stretch out as I slowly pushed myself into her, the pink flesh of her pussy peeling back away from my cock. Her eyes grew even wilder as we joined our bodies together, and she put her arms around me looking into me with more desire than I had ever seen on a woman's face before then. We mashed our mouths together letting our tongues roam as we began to move. The tiny room filled with the sounds of hard, frantic sex. Skin on skin. The slapping of my tight sack on her labia.

"I wanted you, Ruth. The minute I saw you in that store I wanted you," I gasped in her ear.

"I know...I wanted you too. Let me on top, Peter, I need to ride that sweet cock!"

I lay beneath Ruth's body, and if I had ever seen a woman look hotter, I couldn't recall when. She fucked me with an almost fanatical need driving her hips so hard onto mine the couch shook. I squeezed her tits in my hands pinching her nipples roughly, and she cried out to me louder with each passing second as her orgasm neared.

"Peter! Ah Christ! It feels so good to fuck you! Ah! Your cock is so deep in me...UH! God, Baby...BABY! I'm going to cum for you...Going to cream, Peter! Going...to...Cream...THAT...COCK! Ah! Peterrrrrr! Fuck I'm cumminnnnnnnng!"

"YES! Ah! Ruthhhhh! AH! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

We went at almost the same moment. I couldn't contain it anymore either, and my balls suddenly surged sending an uncontrollable flood shooting up my shaft. I came harder than I had in years, harder than I ever had for Lucille. It seemed like my cock would never stop jerking between Ruth's legs, each pulse a hot stream of semen coating her insides.

"Oh, Shit! Peter! I feel you! Ah! Yes! Cum inside me! Cum in me, Peter!"

Our bodies shook, grew taunt like bowstrings, and then slowly relaxed as our mutual orgasms faded and released us back to sanity. Ruth brushed her hair back. Her ponytail had come loose during our love-making and the long straight hairs now framed her face in a golden arch. I reached up to brush my fingers across one of her cheeks then cupped it in my palm.

"You really are beautiful, Ruth."

She took my hand and kissed it before slipping into my arms on the couch. I held her to me kissing the top of her head.

"I forgot what it was like to be held like this," she murmured.

"I hope you don't mind me saying, but if your husband doesn't cuddle with you every day, he is an idiot. If I had a woman in my life like you, she would be a treasure to me."

"Your sweet, Peter, and you make me wish I was twenty years younger."

"Age is just a number."

"People say that, but they rarely really mean it."

"I mean it."

I brought my lips back down to hers. Man! She did have the sweetest, fullest lips I had ever tasted. I felt like I could have just sat on that couch and kissed her for hours. My cock was starting to twitch again as our kisses grew more insistent and deeper. Ruth turned to face my chest opening her mouth for my tongue, and things began to get even hotter.

"Damn...Peter! Are you already getting hard again?"

"I can't seem to stop wanting you, Ruth."

"Take me then, Peter! As hard and deep as you can!"

I lifted her from the couch and turned her back to me so that she was straddling it with her tight ass in the air. My cock slipped quickly into her sloppy pussy, and I enjoyed the warmth of our previous encounter wrapping around me. My hands guided her hips back toward me to meet my thrusts, and I started to take her precisely as she had asked, deep and hard. I love the sound of my thighs smacking on a woman's bare ass, and there was plenty of that to make music for my ears. Ruth was grunting and groaning, crying out my name again.

When I lost it this time, I came so hard I thought it was a miracle I didn't blow her off my dick and right into the wall. She lay back against my chest pulling my hands around to play with her tits. As soon as I pinched her nipples, she came herself bucking against my shrinking, but still mostly erect cock. I held her tight as she trembled in my arms, quaking with each contraction of her cunt, gasping and whimpering until the last ripple of her orgasm faded.

"You're so amazing, Ruth," I whispered to her kissing her cheek.

"So are you, Peter."

The time for me to be back at the store came all too quickly. We cleaned up enjoying a shower together in a stall that was big enough for ten people to shower in comfort. Then she drove me back over to where I had left my car. We sat in the parking lot idling for a bit.

"So...I guess I should go. I have to get the plaque back in time for the event this evening."

"Yeah. My husband is dragging me to some corporate party tonight as well. I need to go change my clothes."

She reached over and put her hand on top of mine.

"Thanks...for everything Peter. I know it sounds silly and cliche, but it meant a lot to me to feel wanted again even for just a little while."

"You deserve to be wanted all the time, Ruth."

"Keep that sweetness, Peter. You're going to make some young girl very happy one day."

She kissed me one last time, and I got out of the car watching her pull away with a sense of loss much more profound than I had expected. This wasn't my first one night stand, but it felt different from any hook up I had enjoyed in the past. It took a long time for me to finally tear myself away from looking at the empty road that Ruth's car had vanished down, and get back to the reason I was there.

PARTY TIME -

Kirby and I pulled up in front of the Four Seasons, and I handed my keys to a valet with some embarrassment. My car stood out among the more expensive ones driven by the elite of our company. The plaque I had worked diligently to get fixed was nestled under my arm, and I went in search of Mr. Clarke to show him the fruits of my labors. In the lobby, small groups of employees from our company milled around chatting. I spotted Mr. Clarke's secretary Janice and went over to ask her if she knew our bosses whereabouts, or at the very least where I needed to drop the plaque off.

Janice was a short, plump woman in her mid-fifties with a speech impediment that made understanding her a chore on a typical day. All the voices in the lobby made translating her directions even more of a challenge.

"Hiss in the greem womb," she said, or words to that effect.

I assumed she didn't mean he was about to be birthed by a Martian and went in search of the Greenroom.

A kind hotel maintenance man pointed out the way to me, and I found myself standing outside a suite that apparently was used by visiting speakers to prepare themselves before delivering the goods to whatever audience was waiting for them in one of the big ballrooms. I knocked politely and waited until the heavy wood door opened, and I was looking eye to bushy-browed eye with my boss. He stepped into the hallway letting the door swing shut behind him.

"Is it ready?" he asked me looking at the box under my arm.

"As requested, Sir."

I held it out for him, and he opened it checking the plaque all over like a fussy restaurant patron examining his soup for flies.

"Not bad, Moran. I like this wood. It's got a nicer finish to it," he said finally favoring me with a rare smile.

"Happy I could help, Sir," I replied.

A group of people turned the corner of the corridor just down from us. I didn't recognize either of the gentlemen in front, but it was clear that Mr. Clarke did as he straightened up and squared his shoulders.

"Mr. Hathaway, Sir! It's good to see you again," said Mr. Clarke in a voice shaking with the kind of awe I imagined people usually reserve for audiences with the Pope. He had his hand stuck out in front of him, and the broad-chested, balding man in front of him, who I assumed to be our rarely seen C.E.O Richard Hathaway eyed it distastefully before grudgingly shaking it.

"Yeah, Mr. Claude, glad you could make it," he said, and I fought back a laugh.

"It's...Um...Clarke, Sir," mumbled my boss.

"Did we get that business with the plaque resolved?"

"We sure did. Took care of it myself. Here you are."

I couldn't do anything but stand there stewing as Mr. Hathaway lauded praise on my boss for his excellent choice in expensive wood frames.

"What an asshole..." I thought.

The other men in the corridor turned out to be Mr. Hathaway's silent partner, Bob Norris, and his executive assistant, Mike Something or other. I missed his last name, but by the way he hovered over him I suspected it was "Mike Kiss-Ass."

Bob Norris was at least kind enough to ask who I was, and Mr. Clarke grudgingly introduced me as one of his people. I tried to stay out of the way while the men talked figuring I would slip off and head back over to the ballroom at the proper moment when we were joined by another figure who came around the corner. Mr. Clarke went through his routine of straightening and squaring again, but I hardly took notice.

I was too busy trying not to pass out from shock.

"Oh! Hello, Dear. Glad you could make it. I assumed you were going to arrive before the whole thing ended. Clarke, this is my wife, Ruth," said Mr. Hathaway.

It took every ounce of restraint I had not to break into a run down the corridor. I had not expected to see her again, and yet there she was looking even more beautiful than she had earlier that afternoon. Ruth, or Ruth Hathaway, the gorgeous blond siren who had seduced me into one of the hottest afternoons of sex I had ever enjoyed in my life, and who now it appeared was my C.E.O's wife.

This whole situation was beyond bizarre, and I was struck speechless.

I have to give credit to Ruth even when her eyes fell on me she was cool as a cucumber never showing any nervousness or recognition. When Mr. Clarke introduced me, she looked right into my eyes and said, as if we were meeting for the first time, "It's nice to make your acquaintance, Mr. Moran," just like that, as easy as you please. My hand shook so hard anyone who got a look would have thought I was suffering from a muscular disease. She did throw a glance over her shoulder at me as her husband led her away, and for just a moment I saw a hint of happiness in her dark brown eyes.

"I should get to my seat," I said finally when it was just me and Mr. Clarke left in the corridor.

"You do that..." he said dismissively.

Mr. Clarke went back into the Greenroom where I assumed Bob Ryan was waiting to come out and receive his award. A cloud of foul-smelling smoke drifted out when he opened the door, and I was reminded that one of the other guys at work had told me once that Bob Ryan loved a good cigar.

I've never been much for them myself.

The ballroom was rapidly filling with folks from Hathaway and Norris. I took a seat next to Kirby at a round table. It didn't take me long to spot Ruth Hathaway standing by a table much closer to the stage. She was in conversation with another woman I didn't recognize. Even from here I had a nice view of Ruth's outfit. She looked stunning in a short length cocktail dress that showed off her lovely legs. The top of it was cut low enough to put a good bit of her perky breasts on display, and she had combed our her hair into a blond waterfall that highlighted her face perfectly. I couldn't take my eyes off her, especially her lips that were dark and alluring with cherry colored lipstick.

"I think it's about to start," said Kirby from next to me.

I did my best to take my eyes off Ruth Hathaway and put them on the stage as Mr. Clarke came out and gave a short speech before introducing Mr. Hathaway to polite applause. He got up from the table where he sat with his wife and made his way up to podium. At least I assume he did. I don't know, I was too busy staring at Ruth again.

Richard Hathaway launched into a dull and mostly self-congratulatory speech about how he had personally recruited Bob Ryan into the company years earlier. I listened with one ear but mostly kept trying to get Ruth's attention. Finally, she looked over at me, and I tried to signal her with quick nods of my head that I wanted to talk to her outside while everyone was occupied in here. It took a few tries, but she seemed to get the hint at last and excused herself from her table. I waited until she left the ballroom and then I followed at a discreet distance telling Kirby I had to hit the restroom.

By the time I got through the big double doors leading out from the ballroom Ruth was already down the corridor turning back toward the one where the Greenroom we had met outside of earlier was located. I tried to keep a slow pace even though every nerve in my body wanted me to run. The hallway, thankfully, was empty and I found Ruth calmly leaning against the wall by the door.

"Well, well, fancy meeting you here," she said smiling.

"I had no idea that...I mean how crazy is this!" I said throwing up my hands.

"This fits the definition of its a small world," she agreed.

"Wow, Ruth Hathaway. This is nuts."

"How long have you worked for my husband's company?"

"Three years, but don't be surprised we've never met before I have a feeling you and I don't run in the same circles."

"Oh, Richard hardly ever goes into the office anymore. He likes to show up for events like this, so people still see him as the power at the top of the heap."

"I didn't think I was going to see you again," I said feeling my heart picking up speed.

"I know. I didn't either."

The same tension that had hovered around us before was back in spades.

"God, you look so gorgeous in that dress," I blurted without thinking, but I saw that it was exactly the right thing to say when she blushed from head to toe looking as bashful as a virgin school girl.

"I wish you'd stop being so nice. It makes me want to keep you around."

"Can I tell you something else?"

"Sure..." she whispered shyly glancing up at me through her dark lashes.

"I've never wanted to kiss a woman so bad in all my life."

We hit the Greenroom door a second later practically falling over each other in our enthusiasm to get inside. I pressed her up against the wall just inside the door and covered her slick lips with mine. Hers tasted even better than the cherries they were meant to emulate. Her arms shot around my neck, and we started to kiss with a fire and lust that rivaled our earlier tryst. My cock was instantly hard in my pants, and I gave no regard to the dangers involved as I pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pulled it downward. Thankfully, she wasn't wearing a bra, and her sweet tits popped free. I growled in my throat not able to stop myself from diving into her chest and trying to devour all that beautiful soft flesh in a deluge of hot kisses and long licks. Ruth held the back of my head moaning and whimpering as I sucked on her sweet love mounds.

"Uh! Peter! I didn't think we would be doing this again so soon if ever...Ah! Fuck! Yes, suck my tits! Oh! Just like that, Baby!"

I had no idea how long we had, and I didn't want to waste a moment. Her dress was short enough that I was able to hike it up to her waist making removing her thong a simple procedure. Getting my cock out of my suit pants was only slightly more of a logistical challenge, but it was worth it when I plunged all of it into her steaming hot vagina. We both let out a groan when we came together, and I managed to lift her gripping her thighs in my hands and balancing her against the wall while I drove myself up into her body over an over. The feeling of being inside Ruth again was so amazing I could barely do it justice by trying to describe it. I just know that when we came, it was together, and with a crescendo that left us both shaking. My cock stood straight up and harder than I ever recall it being before as I exploded inside her, and Ruth dug her nails into my back crying out while she convulsed in ecstasy.