Lady in the Rain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please! I work my ass off in the gym, but no amount of exercise is going to make me look like they do again," she said.

I turned her head away from the drunk sorority crowd so that her dark-brown eyes were focused on me.

"Trust me, Ruth, Those girls have nothing on you. I guarantee you half the guys in this terminal would give their right arm to spend one night with you. I saw a luggage handler trip over his own feet because he was too busy staring at your butt when we went by him. I'm just glad I'm not the jealous type."

Ruth shook her head and kissed my cheek.

"I'm pretty sure you're far-sighted, but I appreciate it anyway. You know when we get to the island I have a surprise for you."

"Oh! I love surprises. Is it a pony? Because if it is give it to me now, I can't wait!"

"It's not a pony, but I think you will like it," she said mysteriously.

"It so happens that I have a surprise for you too."

"Oh?"

"Yep! but you will have to wait..."

"There's nothing I could do to find out now?" she asked in a sultry tone putting one hand on the inside of my thigh.

My penis got hard so fast I winced when it collided with the stiff fabric of my jeans.

"No fair! You're not allowed to use your feminine wiles on me."

She smiled so wickedly at me that it made me glad I wasn't a spy. I'm pretty sure she could have gotten our countries secrets out of me in record time.

"O.K.! I'll play nice. Keep your secret."

The subsequent plane flight was a revelation for me. I had never flown first class before, and I have to admit a guy could get used to that kind of ass kissing. The extra leg room was nothing to complain about either.

The hotel we had booked was right on the beach, and my surprise for Ruth became readily apparent after we checked in. I had called ahead and had them upgrade us from a suite in the main hotel to a separate cabin that sat in its own secluded clearing down a trail from the primary buildings. There were about a dozen other, similar structures doting the grounds all of them with private beach access. I had chosen this one in particular because the rear entrance backed up to a natural fed pool with a waterfall that dropped into it from a dozen feet up. The thick grass growing up to the edge made a nice cushion one could lay a blanket on to enjoy the sight.

Ruth was thrilled with the cabin, and she gave me a great big hug after the porter left from dropping off our bags.

"Peter! This is so nice! I love it," she said racing around to check out the amenities.

The hotel had left us a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket, and I poured us each a glass while Ruth started to unpack.

"I'm glad you liked my surprise," I said watching the bubbles dance in the individual glasses.

"The question is...How do you like MY surprise?"

I nearly dropped the champagne glasses on the floor.

I had seen Ruth in many photos wearing a variety of different bathing suits, most of them of the bikini type, but what she was wearing now was easily the most revealing one. It was jet black, and what there was of it barely covered her perfect round breasts with a thong bottom that split her tight ass cheeks leaving them entirely on display. She crossed the room spinning so that I could get the full effect.

"Do you like it?"

"I'm...Uh...Wow...You look...Amazing!" I finally managed.

Ruth smiled at my noticeable loss of speech capability while snatching a champagne flute from my hand.

"Should we hit the beach?"

"I have a better idea."

I quickly got into my bathing suit and grabbing a blanket from the closet. I led Ruth out the back entrance of our luxury cabin bringing the champagne bucket along for good measure. Spreading the blanket on the soft grass in front of our private pool I motioned for Ruth to join me on it while we toasted each other, downing some of the bubbly liquid.

"Come on," I said nodding at the pool and its attendant waterfall.

"It looks like it might be chilly," she said doubtfully.

"I'll keep you warm," I promised.

We entered the water together, and though it was a bit cool, we quickly grew used to it. I guided her out to the far side pulling her up on a large flat rock that jutted out right under the waterfall. She laughed as the water splashed down near us splattering cold droplets all over our bodies. Her face was dusted with tiny bits of water, and she had never looked more beautiful. I couldn't help myself as I pulled her to me covering her mouth in a soft kiss that soon turned more hungry as her full lips slid deliciously against mine. Her tongue gently moved into my mouth, and I welcomed the intrusion letting her explore at her leisure licking and teasing me with the tip. A shiver ran down my back, and I pulled her body tighter to me stroking her damp hair with one hand while I ran the other down her lower back to cup one of those perfect ass cheeks. Ruth moaned into my mouth, and the sound raised my desire to an even higher level.

Slowly, I pulled away from her sweet kiss and leaned in to run my lips across her neck. She sighed as I kissed her pulsing jugular letting my tongue slide ever downward toward her collar bone, and then further still while the hand that had been caressing her ass came up to join the party.

"Peter...Someone could come..." she whispered when I started to pull down one cup of her bikini.

"That's why I ordered a private cabin. No one will bother us unless we want them too," I assured her.

She didn't fight me any further, and I exposed her breast letting my kisses cover the soft skin beneath her top. The cold water had turned her nipple into a rock hard point, stiffer than I had ever seen it before. Ruth gasped loudly when I covered it in my mouth letting the heat of my tongue warm her chilled flesh. Her swollen nipple felt wonderful, and I sucked at it roughly pulling it between my teeth.

"Oh! Peter!" moaned Ruth.

I got the other side of her top down in short order and went to work on it making sure to warm her breasts equally. Ruth slid a hand into my wet hair guiding me from one to the other her breath coming faster as the fire of her arousal shook off the coolness of the pool. Our mouths met again in a frantic, needful kiss, Ruth's amazingly soft lips mashing to mine. We were both starting to lose control driven by a need to join our bodies together that transcended rational thought.

"I need you, Peter," she whispered desperately.

We made our way back to the blanket shedding Ruth's top as soon as our backs hit the soft folds. I had never been so hungry for her breasts before, and I couldn't get enough of them. She went over on her back with me on top squeezing the slick flesh of her love mounds in my hands, covering every inch with hot licks and wet kisses. Her barely restrained cries of pleasure filled the air.

"Uh! Peter...Baby...You're making me crazy...God, I want this so bad...I want you, Peter!"

I rolled her bikini bottoms down noting that her labia were already swollen and spreading open revealing the pulsing pink flesh of her wet pussy. The distant call of some wild bird barely covered the sound of Ruth's cry when I buried my tongue inside her licking her dripping slit from bottom to top, teasing her trembling clitoris with the tip. Her back arched off the blanket as she writhed and moaned making fists in the thick cotton folds.

"You're so wet, Ruth...I love to taste you..."

"More...Don't stop, Peter...Oh, GOD! Don't stop! Feels so good!"

"Cum for me Ruth...I want to feel you cream my tongue!"

Her pussy was pouring with juice, and I lapped it up making her shake.

"Fuck! I'm so close...SO CLOSE! Oh! Peter, Darling...You're...going to...get what you want...Oh, God!"

I had grown to know Ruth well enough over the months we had been together to tell when she was about to orgasm, and the signs were all there. Her inability to lay still as she thrashed all over the blanket, the steady throbbing of her pussy on my face, the flush of blood across her gorgeous chest. A constant groan had begun to issue forth from her deep in her throat, and she grasped my hands pulling them to her breasts.

The minute I pinched her hard nipples her whole body stiffened.

"Fuck! PETER! Ahhhh...Fuck...Cumming, Baby! Oh! I'm cumming so fucking hardddddd! Oh! Peterrrrrrrr!"

Damn! Did that woman ever look beautiful when she came...I don't think I could ever tire of just watching her, face composed in an expression of almost painful release, mouth hanging open, eyes screwed tight shut, body quaking from head to toe racked by waves of hot orgasmic pleasure. She shuddered and gasped with each pulse of her pussy, and I felt them all against my face. Inwardly, I smiled that I could bring her such delights.

"Dammit...Peter...You always make me cream so freaking hard..." she whispered when the tremors subsided at last.

"You always look so gorgeous when you do," I replied smiling from between her spread legs.

"I think it's your turn now."

Ruth pulled me on top of her but quickly rolled me onto my back covering my lips in a wet French kiss. Her tongue traced a sexy pattern across mine while her hands teased my fully erect cock through the damp cloth of my swimsuit. I felt the warm tropical air striking my testicles when she pushed my suit bottoms downward and a moment later the afternoon was filled with the sounds of my feeble attempts at holding back my orgasm.

"Jesus...Ruth..."

Fuck! can that woman suck cock.

Her mouth covered the head of my penis letting it slide in and out while she ran her tongue in quick circles all around the fleshy hood. Ruth knew just how to tease me, letting my cock slide partly, but not entirely inward, making me beg for her to take it all until finally when I couldn't stand anymore, she would suddenly push her mouth completely down my shaft hugging it in the back of her throat. She would do this over and over driving me insane with the need to come.

"Fuck...Ruth...Please...Baby...I can't take it anymore...I need you!" I whimpered.

"Ummm...I can tell, Sweetie...Your poor balls are like iron...You're so ready for me aren't you?"

"God Yes!"

Ruth was grinning like a kid with a full Easter basket by the time she climbed on top of me. My aching cock sunk into her pink skinned love hole and I couldn't stop the loud moan that escaped from my chest as the tight, hot flesh wrapped around me. She pressed her hands to my chest riding me with hard thrusts of her hips, grinding her cunt onto the base of my shaft.

"Um! Yes! Always feels so good to fuck you, Peter! I'm going to ride all of that sweet cum right out of your balls!"

"Shit! Ruth! I don't...think... you're going to have to wait very long."

"Oh Yeah? Are you very close, Peter? Do it! Cum for me, Peter! Fill my pussy! Give it all to me, Darling!"

She was an absolute vision on top of me, head thrown back, beautiful face smiling and happy, gasping and biting her lower lip, enjoying the feeling of my cock pushing up into her body. My balls contracted and a flood of semen burst from my penis followed by another my cock jerking and spewing forth long ropes of it deep into Ruth's pussy.

"Oh! Ruthhhhhhhh! Cumming! Ahhh Yesssss!" I cried.

"Yes! Peter, I'm cumming again! AH! FUCK! Peterrrrr! Ah! God! Baby!"

The moment that followed was about as perfect as I could have hoped for, the two of us cuddling naked on the blanket beneath all the beauty and splendor of this tropical paradise. The only thing more beautiful was Ruth herself, and I gently kissed her perfect lips.

"How is the vacation going for you so far?"

She smiled sweetly back at me, "I know we just got here, but this is going to be pretty hard to top."

"It's early yet. Let me catch my breath, and I'll see what I can do."

"I'll just bet you will."

We made love on the blanket once more, slower this time now that the initial fire of our need for each other had calmed. A breeze from the ocean cooled our bodies making the joining that much sweeter, and when we finally did come it was at the same time looking deep into each other's eyes.

"Ruth...Baby!"

"I know...Give it to me, Peter! Give it all to me..."

We did manage to make it to the beach that day, after a short recovery period involving a shower and a few more glasses of champagne. The ocean was even more transparent and more impressive than the advertisements had led me to believe, and Ruth and I walked hand in hand feeling the white sand slip between our toes. I couldn't imagine how things could get much better.

The day that followed I took Ruth on a tour of some of the better known architectural marvels on the island. I found it more interesting than I had expected. My original idea was that Ruth would appreciate the trip from a professional standpoint, which she did, but I had not anticipated how much I would enjoy the history behind the churches and old plantation homes that dotted the region. I might not have been able to tell you much about how things were built and decorated, but I could understand the people behind it all. It had been a day of interesting exploration for both of us, and I think we came out of it even closer than we had been. I'm glad we had that because our trip was about to have some unexpected guests.

Ruth and I had returned from our sight-seeing and cleaned up for dinner joining throngs of other guests as they made their way to the hotel restaurant. I was idly standing in the lobby right outside the restaurant entrance while Ruth checked her e-mail on her phone when a familiar voice made my heart drop into my shoes.

"Peter? Is that you?"

It was a voice I hadn't heard in almost six months, but I recognized it quickly. God knows I had fucked it's owner enough times over the previous five years.

"Lucille?" I managed to croak out in shock.

My former girlfriend and lover stepped out of the crowd walking up to me with a huge grin on her face. She hadn't changed much since I had seen her last; her red hair fell in waves around a long face with high cheekbones and wide-set green eyes. Lucille had the looks and poise of a runway model, minus the tendency to be super skinny. If anything, Lucille was much the opposite, a curvy girl with large, round breasts that often looked as if they were going to burst out of whatever outfit she was wearing. In this case, it was a red dress with a plunging neckline that showed off her substantial chest cannons very nicely.

"It's so good to see you!" she said throwing her arms around my neck and placing an unwelcome kiss on one of my cheeks leaving a streak of her red lipstick.

I caught Ruth looking very unhappy out of the corner of my eye as I fought to untangle myself from my ex-girlfriend.

"Uh...Yeah, you too."

"So what are you doing here? Vacation or business? Oh, wait! Where are my manners, this is Dmitri," she said turning to introduce a dark-haired gentleman behind her who I had missed entirely in my dismay over Lucille's sudden appearance.

"It's a pleasure," said her companion in a thick Eastern European accent.

He looked to be about my age, with curly black hair and a smirk on his face that gave me the impression that he was finding my discomfort amusing. Something about this guy made me think, "arrogant jerk," even though I didn't know him from Adam. I was stumbling so severely that it wasn't until Ruth cleared her throat that I remembered she was there, and I turned awkwardly to make introductions.

"Lucille and..Ah...Dmitri, this is my girlfriend, Ruth."

Lucille raised one eyebrow in surprise as she shook hands with the new woman in my life. I could tell instantly that a dozen or more questions were flashing through her brain.

"Ruth...It's nice to meet you," said Lucille in a much more subdued tone than the one she had greeted me with at the start.

"Likewise," replied Ruth just as coldly.

The four of us stood nervously for a moment no one seemingly wanting to pick up the conversation and run with it.

"So, Lucille. How are things going with the new job?" I asked at last. It was the only safe subject I could think of on the spur of the moment.

"Fine...A little slow...How are things in the consulting world?"

"Good, actually they've picked up for me since we spoke last. I got a promotion, and I'm finally doing the kind of work I wanted to be to doing all along."

"Wow! I'm so happy for you! I knew they couldn't keep a man of your talents chained up for long," replied Lucille.

There was something about my ex-girlfriends gaze that was making me very uncomfortable. I guess it was that she was looking at me with the kind of interest she had shown when we first met. The type of look that had led to us spending a weekend naked and locked in my dorm room taking breaks from sex just long enough to order pizza.

"Yeah, well. I'm just glad to be out from behind my desk."

"How did you and Ruth meet?" she asked suddenly catching me off guard again.

I fumbled trying to answer.

How do you explain that you met your girlfriend in an antique gift shop while she was married and started an affair with her that ended in the dissolution of her marriage?

It didn't exactly sound like a Hallmark movie of the week.

"We met while shopping. Peter was a real gentleman helping me get to my car in the rain when I forgot my umbrella. We started talking and just hit it off," explained Ruth calmly with none of the struggles I was having.

"Constantine! Constantine! Your table is ready!" called a hostess.

Dmitri perked up, "That's us."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well it was nice seeing you again, Lucille," I started to say glad to be away from this odd situation.

"What? Oh, nonsense. We can't sit in the same dining room like we don't even know each other. You and Ruth should join us for dinner," said Lucille in a tone that indicated the matter was already settled, at least in her mind.

"Dmitri? Be a doll and make sure they can do a table for four."

I shit you not. The smirking little bastard actually bowed before he moved off.

"Seriously, Lucille, that's o.k. you don't have to ruin your date for us."

"It's fine. Dmitri loves to talk to people. It helps him practice his English."

I looked helplessly at Ruth whose face was taking on a definite scowl.

Dmitri returned with the hostess in tow and led us into a large ballroom, a sea of people were milling around an extensive buffet or seated talking and eating.

Ruth and I brought up the rear, and she leaned closer to me.

"So this is the infamous, Lucille. You didn't mention how beautiful she was, or that she still has a thing for you."

"I don't think she's that beau...Wait!? A thing for me? What are you talking about?"

"Wake up, Peter! That girl was looking at you like you were a dessert platter at her favorite restaurant."

"I'm sure you're reading too much into this. She left me after all."

"Maybe, but I know the look of an interested woman when I see one."

I tried to shake off what Ruth was saying, but I strongly suspected she was right which would make this dinner the most awkward in history.

The hostess brought us to a table set for four, and we quickly took our seats. The waitress brought us menu's, and we perused them carefully.

"Look at this, Peter, they have Peking duck. Remember when we took that trip to Lake Charles and had Peking duck at that cute little restaurant overlooking the water?"

Lucille was grinning at me over the top of her menu. I knew why, that meal had been the only one we had made it out of the hotel for, it had been our first trip together, and we spent most of it trying to break a record for the most condoms used in a single weekend. Sadly, the memory did spark a brief stirring in my pants which I guiltily forced down.

"Lake Charles? I'm not sure I remember that one," I lied glancing over at Ruth who was looking at me in a way that made me sure I would be answering questions about it later.