Lady Justice: A Cruel Mistress

Story Info
A prisoner gains his freedom at the cost of his orgasms.
10.9k words
4.77
12.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jklendcraw
jklendcraw
120 Followers

Note from the author

After some feedback from another story, I think it best to point something out right away. This is attempting to be an actual story, with some background, build-up, and a bit of character development. That means it starts slowly before it gets to "the action". If you'd prefer to jump closer to the action, you can start with Chapter Three. You won't have all of the context, but should still glean enough information to make the rest of the story coherent.

Chapter One - The Proposal

"Hello sir. Thank you for taking the time to meet with me," Sonya greeted her manager, Simon, warmly. She'd worked with him for years, and they had long established a good rapport. She was excited to present her proposal to him, after having worked on it with her team for the better part of a year.

"Not at all, Sonya. Please," he motioned to the chair at the head of the otherwise empty conference table, "have a seat." Simon was looking forward to her proposal which had been so long in the making, and so secretive up to this point. He had a good feeling about it though, as he'd noticed Sonya had been working on it with impressive dedication. Since she'd been working on this project, she seemed to put in a ridiculous number of hours and have a near boundless amount of energy and enthusiasm. He wasn't sure how she managed it, but he thought it may bode well for her results.

Sonya took a seat, and brought a PowerPoint up on the big screen using her laptop. It was titled, rather unimpressively, "Punitive Justice Reform 1032". The decidedly unsexy title did nothing to dampen her enthusiasm.

"Ok, sir. So, I'd like to begin my proposal by pointing out the problems we're trying to solve. I'm aware you probably already know most, if not all, of these figures, but please bear with me," Sonya started the slide presentation.

The first handful of slides showed a number of figures, many which would be startling to the average citizen. The number of people currently incarcerated and the amount of money spent by the government per inmate on housing, food, guards, facility upkeep, etc. Further slides showed the length of time the average inmate stayed incarcerated, and the frequency of repeat offenders and returns to prison. The last of the intro slides showed some less easily quantified statistics: the impact on families of their family members being behind bars, the impact on society as a whole that these people were no longer working and being productive members of society. It was an impressive array of information that was meant to demonstrate the enormous problem that loomed over the government and society at large.

"Yes, yes. As you said, I know these figures. I trust you'll be getting to the point soon?" Simon prompted, his interest piqued but also feeling his patience thinning as the slides continued.

"Yes, sorry sir. This presentation is designed so that we can show it to others who are less informed than yourself as well. So yes, let me continue. We believe that we have found an answer to these problems. We have a solution that will drastically decrease amounts spent on offenders, to the point of no money spent on food or housing, and far less spent on facilities and manpower. Even potentially eliminating such costs over time," Sonya paused a moment to let that sink in.

Simon raised an eyebrow. It was certainly an ambitious claim, but he felt extremely doubtful that any such solution could exist.

Sonya continued, "It also eliminates time incarcerated entirely, and allows offenders be productive members of society, with jobs and personal lives. As such it also repairs damage to families that have had their loved ones taken away. At the same time, it still keeps them in check, preventing them from causing further harm to society, and indeed prompts them to contribute to it. It is designed to highly motivate them to be as upstanding of citizens as possible. We anticipate the number of repeat offenders would drop to nearly zero. And to those who would argue against us being too lax and not punishing such offenders enough, this solution ensures that they are thoroughly punished and made regretful for their crimes."

Simon sighed. He liked Sonya, and he wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. But these claims were outlandish. "These are very grand claims, Sonya, but I'm not convinced anything could achieve all of this. What are you proposing?"

Sonya nodded, "I realize it's hard to believe. As you know, we are by law restricted from causing any physical harm or applying actual torture or corporal punishment to offenders. What we've come up with manages to sidestep all of that. We're calling it the Desire Program."

The slide changed again, showing "The Desire Program - Ensuring the safe and productive return of inmates to society by instilling true desire for, among other things, being good citizens and making amends for their crimes."

Sonya then explained how the Program works. Offenders are fitted with a tiny device. She reached into her pocket, and showed Simon an example of a male device, "This fits on the male, right under the scrotum. There are two bands, one going up over the scrotum and one around the base of the penis. Highly advanced sensors in the device are able to detect arousal levels and imminency of orgasm. In the case of an imminent orgasm, the bands are contracted, pulling the scrotum down and putting extreme pressure around the base of the penis. This part of the device," she continued, pointing towards the bottom, "administers a small shock to the scrotum. These different measures, used together, effectively prevent any orgasm from taking place. It also discourages the subject from attempting them. The level of shock and the tightness of the bands is configurable depending on the situation. Lastly, it also contains a vibrator for providing stimulation to the scrotum and penis, in order to maintain arousal. We have a similar device for females... well quite different in form of course, but with similar results."

Simon interjected, "This is very interesting, Sonya, but I don't see how this has anything to do with the issues you presented. Surely you haven't spent nearly a year coming up with some strange... sex toy? Does this even have anything to do with justice reform?"

Sonya seemed to expect Simon's doubts, "Yes sir, I'm getting to that. The proposal is this. We offer an experimental program to whichever inmates we choose, young enough to be sexually active and physically able enough to be productive members of society. It's also preferrable that they have committed partners, which can help offset some of the cost and responsibility. If they accept the program, they are fitted with this device, given instructions, and sent on their way. They report to our facility three times a week for monitoring and treatment, the specifics of which will change depending on the case and where they are at in their rehabilitation. But essentially the idea is we keep them in a constant state of arousal, with no means by which to satisfy it. Their only hope of sexual release comes from their visits throughout the week and/or their handler. Release is, by design, kept quite rare to maintain their levels of desire. When (and whether) any release is given is decided, among other factors, based on their time since last release, their crimes to be punished, and their actions now that they are out in society," Sonya paused a moment, seeming suddenly distracted by something. Her face flushed, and she looked as if she was steeling herself against something.

After a few moments, she continued, "Uh... so. From our research, there are few motivators as powerful as sexual desire, especially when it is multiplied much higher than the average person ever experiences. This achieves a nearly irresistible drive for them to please us, and as such to be good citizens. It also provides a constant form of punishment and reminder of what they have done. Finally, with how constantly aware they are of their arousal and need to orgasm they have little space left for plotting crimes or for the boredom that often causes such misbehavior. Their minds are effectively occupied elsewhere."

Simon leaned back in his chair, considering all of this. It was surprisingly convincing. Such a simple idea, but with such profound possibilities. "This is very impressive, Sonya. I have to ask, and I know the approval committee will as well, how you actually know any of this will work? Is it just theory at this point or do you have any hard data?"

Sonya's face reddened. "We do indeed have... hard data. Since we didn't have approval yet for actual trials, we had to try the devices out somehow... Let's just say I and a few others on my team can personally attest to the power of this program."

Simon was surprised, but also impressed at her dedication. This provided some explanation for her extremely hard work and limitless energy, and that helped prove to him how powerful it was. "Very well," said Simon, "As you know, it's not entirely up to me, but I will be recommending to the committee to begin the first stage of trials. I'm sure you will be able to present this to them shortly."

"Thank you, sir!" exclaimed Sonya, with a smile.

Chapter Two - Release... Without Release

SIX MONTHS LATER

For the first time in three years, Jay stepped out into the daylight without any walls, guards, or shackles restricting him. He looked around. The sun was shining, the sky was blue. It was a beautiful Friday afternoon. He breathed in the fresh air, and felt like a new man.

When he'd been sentenced to 20 years for his part in a robbery (a robbery which went as badly as one possibly can), he never thought he'd have his freedom anywhere near this quickly. He knew parole was a possibility, but not until at least 15 years of his sentence.

Like many a freshly released prisoner he had several immediate cravings to satisfy. He walked down the street, enjoying the ability to be able to simply do that. Spotting a local burger bar, he stopped in and treated himself to a gigantic burger with a heaping pile of fries, and washed it down with a couple of beers. Such simple pleasures, but so amazing after several years without them. He slipped his wallet back into his pocket, feeling the envelope he'd put there. His joy was interrupted by a little anxiety at the reminder of what was to come, but he did his best to look on the bright side.

Next, he decided to go find his wife. He was still a little surprised she'd stuck with him this long. They'd kept in touch since he'd been in prison, and she visited him frequently. But he knew his being gone was difficult for her, emotionally and financially. He hadn't told her he was getting out, instead imagining her surprise (and hopefully joy and horniness) at seeing him knock on her door.

Thinking about that last part, he looked down at his pants. I hope she's ok with all this... and I really hope she agrees to participate so I can be done with it all.

A half hour later, a taxi pulled up to his wife's apartment building and he got out, handing the driver most of the remaining money in his wallet. I'm going to need to get a job pretty quickly, he thought, as he approached the front door and hit the buzzer for apartment 342A.

He heard the buzzer sound and waited a little apprehensively. He wasn't sure how she'd react to him suddenly showing up, as much as he hoped and imagined it would be with great enthusiasm.

Finally, he heard the intercom beep, "Yes?" He heard Amy's voice, her tone clear that she was bracing herself for an inevitable conversation with a solicitor.

"Uh," Jay began, clearing his throat, "I have a package here for an Amy Blair."

"Package? I'm not expecting any package. Well, I guess you can bring it up," Amy responded uncertainly.

Jay heard the telltale click of the outer door unlocking, which reminded him a little too much of the doors in prison. He hurried up the stairs to the third floor.

He knocked, and then saw a shadow under the door as she peered through the peephole. Then the door opened, with Amy standing there, astonishment evident on her pretty face. "J-Jay!? What? How?" her words were nearly incoherent as she tried to make sense of her husband with nearly 17 years of prison left suddenly standing at her door. She looked to either side of him, no doubt checking for guards or police.

Jay stood a moment, just staring. He hadn't seen her without bars or glass between them in over three years. She looked amazing, keeping the figure that always easily got him going, now into her thirties. "Hi Ames. It's me. They let me out early... very early," he told her, excited to surprise her with the news.

Amy gaped a moment, then looked angry, "Don't you fucking lie to me, Jay. There's no way they let you out of a 20 year sentence in 3 years. Did you escape somehow? Are they looking for you?" she looked around nervously.

"I swear! I'm not out completely free and clear. I had to agree to participate in an experimental program. But I'm here!" he explained, doing his best to reassure her. "Can... can I come in?"

Amy seemed to process that information for a few moments, no doubt deciding whether to believe him. Then she stepped back from the door, "Of course, come on in."

As the door swung closed, Amy embraced him in a powerful hug. It was the first touch they'd shared since he'd been arrested, so long ago. Then he kissed her, all of his pent up emotion and arousal pouring into it. It took her breath away. "Mmm, Jay. God, I've missed you."

Her hand traveled down his body to his dick, and she felt that he was already hard. "I think you missed me too," she said huskily, and started fumbling with his pants, "I need you... in my mouth... and my pussy."

It took a lot of willpower for Jay to grab her hand, "Uh, Ames... before we get into any of that... I need to talk to you about something."

Ames stood for a moment, shocked. The last thing she expected was for her husband who hadn't had sex the last 3 years to stop her from initiating it. And to talk about something? Oh god, he really is a fugitive, isn't he?

"Let's sit down for a moment," Jay led her by her hand over to the couch, and sat her down next to him. He could tell by her expression she was worried he was going to tell her something horrible. He felt his face redden as he started telling her about his situation, "It's nothing that bad, don't worry. But you see... this program that I'm now part of, has some restrictions. I either had to agree to them or stay in prison the rest of the 20 years. Basically... I can't orgasm. They put a device on me... I can do everything normally, except... cum. It prevents me from orgasming, and if I push it to try to cum, it... shocks me. Down there."

His face was the color of an especially ripe tomato. Amy tried to process all this. "So... you can still have sex? But you can't cum? At all? How... and... why!?"

Jay tried to explain further. "It's supposed to motivate me to stay away from breaking the law and to contribute to society. It's also... to make sure I'm still being punished," he paused a moment at that, then continued, "As far as how, somehow this device handles it." He pulled down his pants and underwear.

Amy half expected some huge contraption covering up his dick, but instead it took her a moment to even notice anything was there. He lifted up his dick and pointed at his balls. Looking closer, she saw a band around the base of his dick, and another around his balls. She also saw a little device sitting underneath his balls.

"What the... I've never even heard of anything like that before," Amy responded, "It seems... kind of barbaric." She looked closer at the device, which only added to Jay's discomfort. "Still... it does seem a lot better than being stuck in that hellhole for another 17 years. And away from me," she said, with a genuine smile, and kissed him again.

"There's a bit more to it too..." Jay began, "I have to go in three days a week, kind of like parole. They'll check on the device, and... do some sort of treatments. I'm not entirely sure what it all entails yet, but apparently they'll try to make me hornier or, if I'm good... and lucky... they might let me cum sometimes. There are some daily requirements too. I'm supposed to get to the edge of orgasm a certain number of times. Ten a day," Jay looked down at the floor, clearly uncomfortable, "That leads to the last thing... if I get a partner to... participate, it could help knock time off of my sentence."

"Participate? How?" Amy asked, very curious where this was going.

"Well... there's a sealed envelope here that explains, if you're willing to do it. I don't really know exactly what they want you to do," Jay looked up at her face, "Don't feel like you have to do this, Ames. But... it could decrease my sentence... by years. So, please... consider it." Despite his assurance that she didn't have to do it, she could hear the desperation in his voice that she agree.

She could tell how badly he wanted any chance to lessen his time in this program. "Of course, baby, let me see the envelope."

She opened it, pulling out the contents. There was a single sheet of paper, and an inner sealed envelope. She unfolded the paper. It read, "Confidential - Male Subject, Female Handler" at the top, followed by bolded letters centered on the sheet. "Attention - The contents of this inner envelope are for the Subject's Handler only. If the Subject is reading this, immediately place the contents back in the envelope. Failure to keep this information secret will result in large extensions to the Subject's sentence, and an increase to the severity of their punishment."

Handler? What the fuck does that mean? Amy wondered. She looked over at Jay, and knew she'd better open this away from him. "I need to go open this in the other room. Don't come in unless I tell you it's ok. Why don't you take a shower and get comfortable in the meantime?"

A shower! A real shower... Jay took no convincing, and quickly went into the bathroom. Amy went to the bedroom and closed and locked the door.

She sat on the bed and then opened the inner envelope. There was just one sheet of paper. It read:

"Hello, Potential Handler. Thank you for your participation, and discretion. You should know that the fact that your Subject has chosen you shows a great deal of respect and trust in you. While they are unaware of many of the details of your role, they are aware that they are putting their comfort and future in your hands.

If you are reading this, you are no doubt aware of the device that has been attached to your Subject. This state-of-the-art technology is experimental, but proven to help our subjects regain largely normal lives, contribute to society, and greatly reduces governmental waste. If you participate, you may also find that your own life is improved in some specific ways.

We cannot divulge many of the details of your role until you have officially agreed to participate. This can be done by going to the site at the bottom of this page, creating an account, and verifying your identity. You will then be asked to sign a legal document stating your participation and agreement to follow all the rules of this program. You will also be acknowledging that your participation, if deemed sufficient, will lessen your Subject's time in the program. In contrast, failing to follow the rules and uphold the requirements of your role will increase your Subject's time in the program. After signing up you will be scheduled automatically to appear at our facility at 9:00 a.m. on the next Monday.

While we cannot share everything before you agree, for security purposes, we can tell you a few things. You will be in charge of a portion of the Subject's treatment. This will include providing sexual stimulation, both physical and otherwise, to the Subject, as well as providing discipline to the Subject. You will be expected to communicate with us candidly about their status and activities, and will at times receive instructions from us. You will sometimes be expected to accompany them on their visits to the facility, and you will also need to come to the facility alone for a workweek of visits for initial training (a letter for your employer and compensation will be provided for this week).

jklendcraw
jklendcraw
120 Followers