Lady Louise's Tail

Story Info
A new found Lady joins a group of girls riding in Scotland.
6.6k words
3.87
7.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

There it was again, that subtle glance of piercing blue eyes from Countess Alexandria lingering on her for a moment. Lady Louise shifted uncomfortably in her saddle. She wasn't used to long horse treks and having her legs parted for so long wearing tight Jodhpurs was having a titillating effect.

It wasn't Countess Alexandria that made her uncomfortable. It was Louise's conscience. Lady Louise had only discovered recently that she was born into nobility. Being addressed as 'Lady' and Ma'am by stable boys and servants didn't sit easily with her.

She had been invited up to the Countess's estate in Scotland for a week of horse riding and rambling with a small group of girls over the vast moors of Scotland. She knew she had to up her game and address everyone correctly.

Beneath the exterior of this supposed 'Lady', there was a very mortal flaw. Louise was a compulsive thief. She had been one as long as she could remember. Not even her closest friends were safe from her marauding fingers. Money, jewels, mobile phones and other possessions were best kept close at hand when she was around.

She had a mesmerising inclination towards anything gold or shiny. It took over her and pulled her in to steal. It was the thrill of taking and having that compelled her. She was like a fierce tyrant Queen taking what she thought was rightly her's. After all, nobility was in her blood, and her friends in suburbia begrudgingly put up with her light-fingered ways.

Her friends put up with her light-fingered ways because they loved her. She was a petite, short blonde haired girl with an innocent elfin face. They knew she was a kleptomaniac and could easily retrieve anything too valuable. Louise had a conscience and was deeply ashamed when she came down from her temporary pilfering trance.

Her latest catch, however, was proving more than her movable conscience could bear.

It was mid-Spring. The combination of bracing air, rustic scenery and the never-ending rocking of a mighty horse between Louise's legs kept her in a state of red-blooded lasciviousness.

It didn't help that Countess Alexandria was riding in front of her. Her magnificent derriere, sexily presented in her tight jodhpurs, was a constant source of stimulation and guilt. Rocking in her saddle and admiring such a well presented posterior had stimulated her for such a long time. What 'Lady' gets off riding horses and admiring royal bottoms?' She self admonished. The stimulation between her legs was slow and torturous in its build-up. Luckily, she put her flushed cheeks and erratic breathing down to the cold weather and asthma.

Guilt had kept her in check as only the night before, Louise's hands were accidentally on Countess Alexandria's ass as she slept.

They had stopped for the night in a lodge as some residual snow had slowed their way. Lady Louise shared a room with Countess Alexandria, and she had admired her regal body through her transparent designer nightie. She also noticed that she had kept her lacy panties on, and with-in them was the magnetic glint of gold.

Come the night, the allure of gold overtook her, and Louise crept over to the Countess's bed. She expertly slid her light fingers up her nightie and into her panties and carefully felt around for her golden prize. In doing so, she felt the Countess's firm ass and lingered there a while. Louise unhooked a gold medallion out of the Countess's delicate lacy panties and scuttled back to her bed but not before having a good feel of Alexandria's sleeping noble buns.

Scotlands's fierce winter had left its mark in early spring as pockets of snow still lay deep between the fir trees' deep green.

Lady Louise had already decided to return the medallion back as she usually did anyway. Still, this time she was with the nobility who might not be so forgiving as her suburban friends.

The Countess was suspicious as she kept up her glances towards her. The whole party was cold and tired, and it was decided they would trot back to the Countesses' stately home. It was the last thing Lady Louise wanted as her panties were already wet from hours of rocking in the saddle. She had managed to keep the tide at bay by leaning back in the saddle, but a light trot made this impossible. There was a constant rubbing and pushing against her sex in the saddle and then the sight of Countess Alexandria's delightful peach of a bottom. It was the perfect storm, and with-in minutes Lady Louise was doing her best to stifle her orgasm.

Lady Jade rode up beside Louise as she contorted sexually stimulating in her saddle.

"Are you okay?" She caringly asked.

"Fine," croaked Louise," just a bit of asthma."

Lady Jade smiled knowingly, "don't worry, we'll be back soon," and pushed her horse on with a small crack of the whip. Louise wilted more. Jade was a built girl. All big breasts and bottom and the sight of her using a whip to gently persuade her horse to move faster put all sorts of ideas in her head.

The party had returned from its chilly expedition back into the stately home grounds. Lady Louise thanked the stable boys as they took her horse. They called her Ma'am and Lady, and she sighed as she wasn't comfortable with her title.

On the other hand, Lady Jade was quite dominant with them, giving one stable boy a playful whip on his rump.

"Oh, thank you, Ma'am," he playfully yelped while holding his scolded bottom.

"That's Lady Jade to you unless you want a whipping on your bare butt," she joked.

"Yes, please!" The stable boy shot back, making Lady Jade take some air shots towards him for fun.

Louise noted the playful air that a hit to the bottom caused. It was as if they were in some sort of masochistic role-play, which turned her on.

They all came down for dinner after resting, showering and changing. They met in the main dining room with a long oak table garnished with all sorts of roasted game, vegetables and condiments.

Countess Alexandria sat at the head of the table sipping wine while all the girls sat opposite each other. An open fire was roaring, giving the room a warm hue as the flames illuminated the wooden panels and made the chandlers glint. All the girls were together, and as the drink flowed, so did the conversation. Sharing more agreeable food and banter by the fire brought a carefree atmosphere.

As the night went on, the bawdier the talk became. Louise didn't join in, though, as she was aware that Countess Alexandria's stares at her becoming more sustained as she sipped her wine.

The Countess looked stunning, the firelight dancing on her porcelain skin, her glossy red lips and shiny black hair accentuating her big blue eyes.

Louise began to feel uncomfortable. Having taken her fill, she decided it was time to retreat underneath a warm and thick blanket.

Lady Louise bid her newfound friend's goodnight.

"You're not leaving us already?" A bemused Lady Jade said her arm drunkenly hitched over her friend Lydia.

"Yes, I'm feeling exhausted," replied Louise giving a glance towards Countess Alexandria, who, sure enough, was watching her. Louise made to head up the stairs to her chambers, stopping to chat with another girl on the way.

Before she could make it to the stairs, however, she was stopped by a gentle hand on her shoulder. Louise looked up at the pale face of the Countess. Louise jumped, wondering how she had got past her so quickly.

"May I come with you? There's something I'd like to talk to you about, In private." the Countess's tone was serious, though not unkind.

There was something still unnerving about the presence of the Countess. Even now, after the months of knowing her, to be less snobbish than her cousins. The Countess towered over Louise, clad in a long blue velvet dress tastefully accessorised by a gold chain and earrings and an over the shoulder tartan showing her ancient clan.

She made for a regal forbidding sight, yet strangely there was also something comely and comforting about her features.

"Uh, sure. Come on up." Louise spared a glance at the others. They were too caught up in their own conversations to take notice.

Baroness Kaiden and Dame Kitt chatted quietly while Lady Jade and Lady Ferrers were locked in yet another loud exchange of ideas over Karma Sutra mating positions. Lydia sat, sweetly smiling at all that was going on.

The Countess and the Lady ascended the wooden stairs, making their way into the homestead's primary private chambers, still as messy as Louise had left it days ago.

"You live like this?" The Countess asked with mock disdain.

"Not all of us have an army of housemaids and butlers to do our work." Louise retorted.

"Touche, You mean you're used to having your servants pick up after you?" The Countess shot back with a sly smile.

Louise gave her a hurt look, and the Countess held up her hands in a pacifying gesture. Lady Louise didn't like being reminded of her spoiled, noble upbringing back in London. The teasing from her friends was enough. She'd been forcibly cast out from that life. She silently begrudged she was a different person now. Or so she told herself.

"Okay, okay, sit down a minute, and I'll get to the point." The Countess gestured to the two chairs adjacent to the fireplace as though it were her own chambers now.

Louise did as she was bid. Countess Alexandria followed suit, searching through Louise's bag and retrieving something that made Louise's eyes widen.

"Does this look familiar to you?" The Countess held up a golden medallion, as golden as the sun, for her to see.

"uhh..." Louise stammered.

"I thought so. It's my family medallion. The last gift from my mother before the arguments over birthrights tore our family apart. It means a great deal to me."

"I'm sorry, Countess Alexandria. I meant to return it. But..." Louise fell silent. The lie had come out before she realised it, as impulsive as her thieving problem.

"I'm not angry. Well, not very angry. I'm actually most impressed. It's not often we have a common thief come into the grounds. How did you manage it?"

"It was easy. I just nabbed it from your underwear while you were asleep a few nights ago." The act had given her a small measure of guilt at the time, though the pride and excitement of her accomplishment had drowned that feeling out.

"Easy, huh? You've been a thief your whole life, haven't you?" Countess Alexandria was referring to the one case that had come to court, which had double-edged consequences. It was in the papers, her family had disowned her, but, on the other hand, it brought about the discovery by the probing national press of the 'lost princess'. Louise had suddenly become Lady Louise.

"I know that's why your family exiled you. This habit has cost you more than It's gained." Countess Alexandria commented, pouring on the agony.

Louise bowed her head in shame. She didn't like Countess Alexandria's nonchalant mentioning of that. But she couldn't fault her either.

"I'm sorry." Countess Alexandria said suddenly.

"Why?" Louise asked glumly, "you're right."

"I know that's a sticky point for you. I know you can't really help that... habit you have of stealing things. You didn't deserve to be exiled by your family for it. Hell, even my parents haven't done that to me."

Louise looked up again, the ghost of a smile on her face. "Thanks, Countess Alexandria." She hastened to add something to lessen the awkwardness of her situation. "I hope there's something I can do to make it up to you?"

"Hmm, maybe," The Countess gave her a sinister smile.

"I'm listening," Louise said, a mild dread creeping into her voice. That smile meant trouble. The tone of their conversation had noticeably shifted.

"There is something I do think you deserve. Something I've noticed you talk about a lot."

"And what's that?" Louise's face flushed red. Her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach. She knew all too well what it was. She was expecting the Countess to expose her for the common thief she was to the rest of the nobility gathered here in the highlands.

"I think you know," The Countess said her sinister smile widening.

"Please tell me." Louise's voice was breaking. But she held the Countess's gaze stubbornly.

"Spanking." Countess Alexandria said with a small chuckle, "I thought it was a bit strange that you keep mentioning it. Not exactly making conversation about it. But idle references, almost as if it's something that's always on your mind."

Louise flinched at the mere mention of the word. The Countess was smiling down at her again. A mischievous smile that said nothing and yet insinuated everything. It made her feel like torch bugs were dancing in her belly. Suddenly her boots became the most interesting thing in the highlands of Scotland.

"I was only joking about it. It's funny, you know?" Louise's voice faltered even further.

"It certainly is. There's always some truth in jest, though. You're obviously fixated on it in some way."

There was an uneasy, awkward silence between the two. The Countess was the first to break it.

"So tell me, why is it you think about spanking so often? What makes you so fascinated by it?"

There was no hiding anything from this woman, Louise realised. Perverse sexual practises were always rumoured in connection with royalty, something they never denied. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to open up to her?

The prospect was deeply embarrassing. But there was also an undeniable sense of excitement taking hold of her. Would Countess Alexandria really be open to... No. Impossible. Weird. There was no way she thought. But then why would she bring it up? Just to humiliate her? Would she even want The Countess to do this to her? Louise despaired of the madness that seized her.

The silence continued, vicious in its onslaught, unbearable in its weight.

Louise knew what she wanted to say. The memory that had such a hold on her. But she didn't know if she had the strength to do it.

The silence continued. Both sat still. The Countess's expression was impassive, but as was in her character, not unkind.

Louise's thoughts drifted from spanking and the memory for a while to the Countess herself. She became lost in these thoughts, staring down at her feet. Countess Alexandria was a surprise for her. A surprise even by the standards of the past two years, her exile, the return and expectance of her claims to nobility.

She would never have guessed that she would become close to a Countess of all things. Grown comfortable with her, shared a chalet with one, ate with one, sympathised with one. She even allowed her to touch her.

The thoughts of sharing her bizarre feelings about spanking with her were just the icing on the whole bizarre cake.

The Countess broke the silence, ripping Louise from her trance.

"Well, you let me know if you want to talk about it further. I'll go and make sure the others aren't causing too much damage down there."

Louise watched her go forlornly.

"Countess, wait!" she called out. The Countess turned around with that knowing smile on her face.

"I'm uh... I'm ready to talk, sorry."

"Don't say sorry. I know this sort of thing is hard to talk about." The Countess spoke softly as she returned to her chair.

"I... I got spanked. Once. And I've never stopped thinking about it." Louise's voice was quiet and fraught with nerves.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" The Countess prompted. Louise gathered her thoughts and stuttered into life. Slowly at first, and using words that often felt foreign on her tongue. She spoke at length about a local market woman whom she'd cruelly stolen from. A stranger, a commoner she didn't even know. Then of her comeuppance in the form of a spanking at the hands of said woman.

She told the Countess how frightened she was. The excruciating pain causing her to cry out, much to the amusement of the market shoppers. How embarrassed she was as she didn't expect her buttocks to be exposed before the crowd, a humiliation she was certain she would never live down. She told her about the other feelings it provoked too. Lady Louise then stuttered to a stop, gathering the courage to carry on with her tale.

"The thing was..." Lady Louise started and then stopped.

Countess Alexandria became wholly engaged in the story and was eager to hear more.

"And," the Countess pushed, wanting more.

"The thing was, I enjoyed it," admitted Lady Louise leaving her kinky confession to sink in. She looked up to the Countess to gauge the effect she was having. The Countess's face was one of fascination, her face animated, thirsting for more.

Encouraged by this, Lady Louise thoughts flooded out like water through a breached dam for the Countess to peruse. Her audience of one listened intently, wincing, lightly smiling and even looking as though she were holding laughter at bay at several points.

When she was done, there was little relief. Her breath was heavy. Her heart thumped in her chest, and she shook like a shellshocked survivor.

The Countess reached over and gently put her hand on the trembling girl's knee.

"It's okay, Louise; you're okay," she said soothingly.

The gesture was small, but it made Louise feel better.

"Thanks," she croaked.

"You need some water?" The Countess eyed a cup that Louise had leftover last time she'd slept in the room.

"No, I'm fine," Louise waved her off, "I think I'd actually like someone who I know and trust to... do it to me." She finally blurted out.

There was a short silence. The Countess had a look on her face. A look that implied they were both thinking the same thing. Louise's face burned. She could almost hear the words before they were spoken.

"You want me to spank you, don't you? That's why you kept bringing it up."

"Yes. Yes. I'm so sorry. This is so wro... "

"Louise. Stop."

So that was it. Louise buried her face in her hands. She had made a complete fool out of herself.

To her surprise, the next thing to come out of the woman whom she had just spilled her soul to was a giggle.

"You're such a funny girl," the Countess said, "so silly, but also so sweet."

Louise's heart briefly skipped at her tone.

"And yes, if you really want it that bad... Why I simply have no choice but to give you a spanking."

Louise could have fainted at those words. She could have pounced on the Countess and kissed her with all the passion she could muster. She could have done many things.

Instead, she swallowed her tongue, she coughed and spluttered, and her mind reeled in disbelief. "wai- wow, really?"

"Yes, really," the Countess said as she moved to the sink and refreshed the cup of water. "You're going to get a spanking from me. But not before you drink some water," she said, returning offering a glass of chilled water.

Louise downed the water eagerly in its entirety.

"Thank you." She couldn't find anything more to say. She had dreamed of this moment all of her adult life, and now that it was here she was awash with a perplexing mixture of fear and excitement.

The Countess put her hands on Louise's shoulders and made a reassuring face. "First, I'm going to need you to get out of your clothes."

Louise gave her a look. It was her first step towards complete submission.

"I know, I know. You look dashing in your evening wear. You look beautiful, but we don't want to crease that gorgeous dress while I spank you.

Louise swallowed hard and felt a twinge in her loins in excitement. Proof again that she was going to be spanked, a dream come true.

"Please, go to the bedroom and change into something more comfortable. I'm going to take my dress off too, velvet is not the best material to wear when I have a bare bottom over my lap.

A cold shiver went down Lady Louise's spine, a shiver so strong her body actually convulsed.

"For your comfort," the Countess smiled reassuringly at her.

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers
12