Lady Lovecome's Diaries: 05

Story Info
My last entry starts in heaven...
4.6k words
0
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

Dear Diary, do you know what a story arc is?

It means the path a story takes from beginning to end--hopefully ending in a different place than where it started. Ideally, the opposite of where it started. Since I learned that, I never trust anything that starts happy.

And Bill and I started this part of our story in actual heaven. By heaven I mean shacked up in a Mayfair townhouse loaned to us by Gabrielle (her hubbie was a tech-trillionaire, remember) under the certain, not unpleasant, condition that we were her "fuck bunnies" and had to please her whenever she came to visit.

We were hiding from my father, who'd told the world's press that Bill had coerced me into running away with him because Vogue declared I was "The Most Desirable Woman In The World" and he wanted me for himself.

Remember, Bill and I had agreed to marry, even though that would mean me giving up my title, as Father would never permit me to marry our gardener. Also, and worse, the old bastard promised to have Bill killed if he stopped me elevating the blood line by marrying royalty. He didn't put that in the press. Meanwhile Gabrielle was loving the subterfuge and had sent decoys of us into the world. Square-jawed, muscle-bound slap-heads and black bobbed, pillowy-lipped sex kittens popped up in Paris, Milan, New York and Japan. Yet here we were, hiding in plain sight.

I was 23 at the time, and even though I was due my inheritance at 21, Father had held it back from me. His logic--if one can call it that--was that age was irrelevant. The family fortune would only come to me when I was an adult, and I wasn't an adult until I'd done the grown up thing and married someone he approved of. I decided that, short of having my father killed--and Gabrielle said she'd happily do that herself--I would have his actions proven unlawful. I would lawyer my way to my fortune. Then my great big beautiful man and I could hide somewhere until nature did the job of killing Father for us.

So our story starts with us hiding from the world in our Georgian townhouse, in our kitchen with the shutters drawn, me reclined on the altar of a granite kitchen island, and Bill standing between my legs. Heaven indeed!

It was our first day alone together and I'd promised him breakfast, so I laid out a naked girl buffet for him on the countertop. He was taking sweet, sweet time over it too. Me, that is. He was taking sweet, sweet time over me.

He lifted his head from my happy cunt. "OK, my love?" He kissed one of my feet where I'd propped them on his mountainous shoulders. My spilled juices strung from his chin to my toes. He licked them. "You look... feverish."

My entire mound was buzzing like a doorbell and fat as a football. I couldn't speak. He kept fucking me to the edge, then licking me to the edge, then fucking me to the edge again. I couldn't say how long we'd been at it. I felt suspended at the top of the world's tallest roller coaster, while it grew and grew and grew and the view got scarier and scarier. My body tingled from the tips of my toes right to the end of my glossy jet follicles.

And it was fuck time. He stood, gripped my licked-and-fucked-floppy legs by the ankles, splayed me, and slid his glossy wood deep into me.

"Let... me... come," I begged. He dug in and out, building his pace. I considered reaching for my clit and finishing myself but the minute I made any kind of cummy breath at all, Bill swapped and I didn't want to lose that... fucking... great... fucking.

He scoffed, and drove on, faster. He was sheened in sweat from forehead to abs, and not just because it was summer and the shutters were closed. Bill always worked hard. His every thrust sent waves of bliss coursing from my hot cunt to froth over my skin, then more, and more, and more again, filling me to bursting then pumping even more. The tsunami of my orgasm rose until I could see nothing else.

I arched... gasped. Now! Now!

He pulled out, dropped and sucked my entire cunt back into his mouth. The monster fuck-wave lulled slightly, but loomed over me bigger than ever behind the sparkles he licked over my swollen clit. He spread my lips and flippered his tongue, fanning flames, flaring them brighter, ready to explode.

"F-fuck..." I hissed.

No! He lifted. I tried to clamp my feet behind his head, but it was too late. He stood again and slid his slobbery rod back to work. I growled, he laughed again. I think he'd grown actual horns. He pumped and pumped and pumped.

Thank the merciful orgasm God for Gabrielle. She slammed the front door, shouting, "Bonjour fuck bunnies!"

Bill shone, doubled his speed, then, at last, curled over and kissed me. I locked my ankles around his shoving hips, my arms around his neck and laughed in his mouth because I knew that was it. That was my permission. He loved me to orgasm in a kiss.

So I did. I turned inside out and screeched, my tongue quivering in his mouth, juddering on his cock and grinding my clit needily on the prickly bit of fur he never shaved above his balls. Double whammy, clit and cunt exploding together. I could hardly breathe for guttural, shuddering squeaks.

Gabrielle appeared. "Careful Bill, you are killing her with orgasm, I think."

A huge steamy hiss. Was that me? No, it was my BFF making herself a coffee right beside us.

I think Bill had planned on climaxing with me-- it was the thought of blasting cum all over my clit that had got us worked up in the first place. Instead I could almost hear his locks thunking into place. Our landlady was no doubt here to collect her rent.

I sighed and slinked on the granite, stirring on his thick meat. I found Gabrielle perched beside Bill's rocking buttocks, smirking as she sipped an espresso. She looked edible in a flowery summer dress, with her mass of copper curls tied up but barely contained.

"Darling." I put out trembling fingers to her.

She kissed them, while sending a long, lascivious gaze up and down my man. He stayed lodged in me, idling in there, both of us relishing our completeness. I clasped at him inside, and took Gabrielle's cup off her.

"So..." I gulped her rocket fuel. "What would you like for breakfast, Madame?"

But Gabrielle was already sliding from her stool, sinking to my fiance's feet. She pushed his hips back to reveal his slimy dick, and lapped it from balls to tip, dipping over the end for a popsicle suck. "Hmm." She smacked her lips. "You haven't come yet, monsieur?"

"No, Miss Gabrielle."

"Bill," I curled over to watch my wickedly pretty friend be very rude indeed with my fiance's messy phallus. "You call me Bash now, so Gabrielle can be plain Gabrielle."

"No she can't." Gabrielle buried her head under Bill's girl-glossed balls. "I like to be called miss."

She looked up at us, her irrepressible hair already loosening over her face. "Can I have his cum?"

Bill looked to me for permission too. It seemed like I'd done all the work getting him there, and it was a pity I didn't get to let his rocket off, but a deal was a deal, we'd promised Gabrielle whatever she wanted. I shrugged.

"So I can have it?" She grinned.

"Eventually," Bill picked her up, and put her on the kitchen island next to me.

Gabrielle tittered, and waved her knees excitedly, her skirt riding to her hips. Her breasts wobbled under the light cotton, so I unbuttoned her frock to take them out to play.

Bill lifted her skirt, regarded between her thighs, and she sagged sluttily to his gaze. He was in such a teasing mood he just stood there, enjoying the sight of her be-knickered, plushy gusset, his cock bucking. She turned crimson at his scrutiny, then impatiently tugged her panties aside.

Finally, he dipped his head and kissed her sweet little cunt lips.

I teased her nipples into bullets and she grew writhy beneath us. Goodness, she was very, very horny that morning. As if to prove it, Bill offered me a kiss, while pulling her knickers off over her feet. His tongue was drenched in her.

"Hey." She pulled us apart. "It's my turn." She pushed me onto my back and rolled on top of me to plunge her tongue into my mouth. Her finally loose hair made a red tent about our naughty snogging. She jiggled her hips, for Bill I guessed. Then she stiffened and groaned in my mouth, and I guessed something else was getting attention down below. She started sliding back and forth on me and I realised Bill had got to work.

I suppose us girls must've offered Bill an enticing spread, our two cunts plopped one on the other, because Bill got mischievous, sliding between our mounds so we could rub our clits on him, or as I grew ready for more, swapping from Gabrielle's hole to mine and back again, drawing ridiculous syncopated meows from us with each push.

But it was clear who needed him most. Each time he withdrew from Gabrielle she growled in our kiss and with each return she squeaked louder. Soon there was no denying her--she shoved back at him, up on all fours, her tits bobbing over my mouth. I cupped her mound and rubbed her slippery nub too, to help her along, but mostly for the delicious feeling of my man repeatedly stretching and filling her.

She screwed shut her eyes and her buttocks slapped against Bill's front as he pulled her onto his thrusts. She arched up at the cooker hood, a rapturous smile across her face. "Oui, oui, oui..." She puffed, then with her trademark kid-on-a-swing cry, screamed "OUI!" and went rigid, letting him plough her through her climax.

"M-merci..." she gasped and kissed me, thanking the wrong one. Then Bill shuddered and swore and she hopped to action.

She quickly swivelled, shoving her fucked-plump and soggy cunt in my face and gobbling Bill with actual gobbling noises. I licked her slot, and felt a little crestfallen. It was exciting hearing her feed on my fiance and his mounting curses, but after all the talk this morning I'd been looking forward to seeing, or at least feeling, his hot eruption all over my clit.

And of course Bill knew this. In moments, Gabrielle's slurping sounds were augmented with the familiar fap-fap-fap noise of Bill rubbing himself.

"Oh, oui," Gabrielle said hollowly as she licked him while he worked quicker than we'd dare to unlock himself. He knew how much Gabrielle loved this too. I could picture her, curling her tongue out, opening her mouth over his bouncing tip like a baby bird ready to feed. Her hips shivered on my mouth as if to prove her excitement. Then she dropped between my thighs to suckle my clit and the sixty-nine felt divine and slippery and hot, even though I'd just come. Bill hummed approval at the sight of us jezebels pleasuring each other, his fapping sped up. Gabrielle moaned deliciously into my cunt. I moaned into her delicious cunt.

Bill worked harder, faster, Gabrielle flip-flapped at my tingling clit in between kissing and lapping at him, then he grunted and Gabrielle squeaked. Thick heat splattered over my hyper-sensitive clit, and all over her mouth judging by her moans and the slooping of a cummy tongue all over my cuntlips. Gabrielle juddered to a halt again, twitching on my mouth, coming even as she blissfully licked Bill from me. She suckered to him, making his last spasms her own, then had to return to licking him from me again as it proved too much for me and I tripped over into another squeaky climax.

We ground at each other, the three of us, then Gabrielle swung her hips off my face, I supposed because my tongue had her hyper-sensitised.

It turned out I was wrong. I leant up on my elbows to watch our friend lick us clean. I assumed this was a post-coital relish but looking back on it, she was trying to keep us going.

"Bon," she announced, tonguing a white drip from the corner of her mouth. "Bill you are still nice and hard so now we shower, oui? And then you will fuck my ass, while darling Bash, you lick and finger-fuck my cunt? OK?"

She said this like it was a question, but it really wasn't. She hopped off the kitchen island, tore her dress off over her head and rolled her naked, world-class ass toward the stairs, all but singing over her shoulder: "Merci for the lovely amuse bouche!"

#

So that was our first problem. Too much of a good thing. Gabrielle had the appetite of a starved wildcat. I'd never known her so insatiable. Something about having us captive in her house and on a permanent promise to please excited her beyond all sense. And I suppose, why wouldn't it? But after a few days of this we came to dread her visits. They were just visits, never more than an hour or two, and she never stayed, but they could happen anytime of day or night. Twice a day on some particularly exhausting days.

It's lucky for her that she was so beautiful, and so into us, that we couldn't resist her. And Bill and I were still in the first flush of our relationship so we had plenty of energy, but after two weeks we stopped making love on our own together, saving ourselves for the full-on porno sessions of Gabrielle's visits.

All I could do was lean on my lawyers so I could get my money as quickly as possible. Then we'd be independent, and could get our own place. It was flattering that she found us so exciting, but also a little creepy. Especially when I woke one night to find her perched on Bill like Fuseli's Nightmare, trying to get his sleeping half mast cock into her. Another night, I dreamt of being smothered by an alien face-hugger, and woke to her naked and sopping vagina pressed to my mouth.

It came to a head, as it were, one cleaner's day. On these days we needed to hide in the attic, in case the cleaner saw us and might be tempted to sell our location to the press, thereby putting Bill in danger. We were certain that the minute Father knew where we were he'd send a hitman for my gentle giant. Gabrielle said Father would never do that, who in their right mind would? But I didn't want to take the risk. Father was rarely in his right mind.

It was a sunny morning in the entirely black-marble, walk-in shower and Bill and I were slowly soaping each other under the hot jets. As ever, we held our urge for sex at bay in case Gabrielle visited, and increasingly this meant we found great joy in these little sensuous moments. We were just kissing and enjoying the slide of slippery flesh all along our fronts, giggling softly. Bill reached for a shower head and ran a rinsing jet over me, down my spine, over my bum, and under my legs. Damn that was lovely. I lifted a foot onto the shower's seating ledge, and opened up.

"Oh oui..."

We jumped to find our French torturess on the other side of the glass, leaning against the doorway into the bedroom, her hand down the front of her unfastened jeans. She cackled at our shock, then withdrew her hand to suck her fingers.

Bill and I gripped each other like life-preservers.

Slap-cheeked, pouting and slit-eyed--she was always deadly serious when horny--Gabrielle pulled off her top, wriggled off jeans and knickers together, and stepped into the shower.

Initially, she let us slide our slippery nakedness over her, and indulge in some kissing and gentle fondling, but in moments, she pressed her hands on our heads and pushed us to our knees.

Then we were put to work. Gabrielle was a self-serving sex boss. Our pleasure didn't matter, we were--all three of us--in service of her orgasms alone. Her many orgasms. I didn't know she could come so many times. I didn't know any woman could.

First, she stood over us, feet apart, while we licked her front and back until she came. Second, she propped a foot on the ledge and got Bill to fuck her from behind while I stayed put to lick her clit, and she came again. Third, her knees got wobbly and she dropped to all fours and lay me down on the wet marble so she could lick me--I think more to taste my wetness and check I was enjoying her pleasure than anything--then made me masturbate for her while I watched her come again on Bill's unstoppable cock. Fourth, she pushed back at him to seat him on the shower ledge and rode him, her legs splayed while I licked them both. And she came again!

Fucksake, it was bonkers. The water started pruning my skin. My mouth hurt from all the licking and my pussy throbbed from needing some attention of its own. Bill grunted and thrust and grunted and thrust. She spun on his cock to squat on him, her back to me, bouncing on him with her knees by his ears while I licked her ass and reached round to tickle her clit until she came again, screaming into my fiance's mouth.

The trouble was she would keep going--or keep coming--until Bill came, and he wouldn't come, or rather couldn't, not when he was being treated like a non-stop fuck machine. My man and I cast round, anxious eyes at each other, as Gabrielle shuddered off her umpteenth climax on his cock, then stood astride his lap to shove her cunt at his mouth. As his slippery rod bounced free, and she forgot to tell me what to do to her, I grasped my opportunity, and his dick, and sucked. If I emptied him, we'd have to stop.

I wanked and sucked and licked with every trick in my dirty little book, but still couldn't unlock him. What was wrong with the bloke? Gabrielle ordered me to lick and finger her from behind, again, and as I stood astride Bill's hips to gain access to my friend's hungry hips, he rocked his up at me.

I sat on him, filled myself up with his most filling of phalluses, and suddenly the morning's stimulations, and all the orgasms I'd given Gabrielle, hit me. Within a handful of bounces on him, while I licked and fingered Gabrielle's insatiable maw, I couldn't move for a swelling rush in my middle. Even as Bill licked Gabrielle, he gripped my hips and rammed up at me and within another handful of pushes I was crying out into Gabrielle's cunt.

"Oui! OUI!" Gabrielle squeaked, slapping the wet wall, no doubt thinking I was overwhelmed to orgasm simply from the joy of licking her anus and cunt.

"Yes!" I said into her. Or rather. "Hmmf!"

Then, at last, Bill growled. His muscles popped and knotted.

Diary, after all our fucking and sucking him, it was me coming that unlocked him! This thought still keeps company on a lonely night.

My climax still twitching my hips, I dropped to my knees and sucked him. Likewise Gabrielle, who would never be cheated of a cum shot. She settled beside me, and we tussled over him. He stood, knees trembling, stroking our heads, rumbling, "Oh. Oh."

Gabrielle and I ran our mouths up and down him, sucked his end, his balls, our joggling fists a blur.

He raised onto his toes, arched.

That's when we heard the cleaner whistling back in the bedroom.

Panic jolted me. We had to hide.

"Hmm!" Gabrielle said and rubbed him quicker into her mouth. She would never stop now.

He gripped his balls as if to hold the cum in. "Miss." His hips shook. "Miss there's no time!"

He made to pull out. She gripped his ass in place and sucked like a demon.

What choice did we have? We needed to get him off quick, not for his sake, but for this insatiable woman. I ducked under, sucked his balls and wanked him above me into her mouth.

"Come my love," I begged, rubbing him and licking around his anus, probing. "Come!"

He rocked, once, twice, then spasmed. Gabrielle squealed and I didn't fight her for the blast, as much as I wanted it, I just let her guzzle him for speed. Which of course was not in her dictionary. She sucked him languidly, and sent her fingers back to work between her thighs, and -- the selfish cow -- came again!

That's when I got angry. I wriggled out from under Bill to snog my man's cum from the coming, greedy bitch, his still-pumping cock trapped between our hungry hippo mouths. And that's when I found the cleaner at the door, jaw dropped and eyes wide...

Gabrielle shuddered out her last climax, clocked my expression and turned to see the cleaner fleeing. She cursed, and gave chase, naked, with semen all down her chin.

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers
12