Lady of Flanders 03: Brood Mare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting adventurous she rounded her shoulders, curled her arm, thrust her fingers as far as she could go. With a jolt they bumped into a harder boundary deep within herself.

Was this her womb? It was very sensitive. From that sensation she determined that only the pirate Captain and perhaps one of the crewmen had been long enough to reach that far. And of course Gia had done so. The others had not delved deep enough to produce that startling jolt in any case.

Curious, she carefully felt the boundary with one finger. It seemed to be a small ring, hard at the edges but forgiving in the center. How could a baby ever pass through? It seemed incredible. Decided not to worry now; the time for that would be months away if ever. Many women accomplished the feat. While she'd never known her mother, it stood to reason that somehow her body would change as required.

Getting pregnant was curiously not a fearful thing for her. Adventurous from the start she'd run a household for her father, ran his business with Sorgen as father's health failed, and when he died commissioned a trading voyage as Captain! She could do this too, and would find the process interesting.

Her tits had always been modest, while in her experience nursing mothers had a more generous breast and astonishing nipples.

Hers were not small, they filled Gia's mouth after all. But Gia was a tiny adult compared to Aleid. By no means a large woman, Gia was somehow much smaller. Certainly she could lift Gia if necessary.

She smiled at the thought. Gia was clearly accomplished as a woman's maid. She wondered what other skills Gia would volunteer. Her vagina tensed at the thought, squeezing the fingers she still had inside herself.

As she'd daydreamed, her hand had continued massaging and probing. Now she found herself wetter, and her hips would not stop rocking.

Why not, she was certainly alone here, as alone as in her Captain's cabin at least. She'd many times fucked the Mate without thought of who would know.

Taking a cue from Gia she started slow but soon forced three, then four fingers inside. Her own hand was larger but with some effort, one foot up on the bench and the other leg splayed wide, she found she could get half her hand firmly wedged into her cunt.

She reserved her thumb for pressing on her clitoris. Imitating Gia's hand-fucking motion, she quickly built to an orgasm. Holding her fingers pressed into her sex, the thumb mashing her sensitive button, she shudder for a bit and then subsided.

This was a more pleasant way to treat herself than any she'd known before! She'd have to ask Gia for more lessons, when next they met.

In this way several days passed - puttering in the garden each morning, food brought by Gia or one of the other maids on a tray. Afternoon nap, bird watching, self-stimulation, brief thunder shower from off shore. Marking the passing of time by the church bell.

In the night Gia would appear, sometimes just to cuddled up and sleep. Sometimes more. Learning a few words from Gia helped - at first just things like food, water, nipple, cunt. Later some idea of sentences, so that Aleid could make small observations about the birds she saw or the garden.

Gia would giggle each time she struggled to say something, amused at her accent or word choices. The sound warmed Aleid's heart.

Gia regarded her as a peer, both of them servants to the house. The older maid had other opinions, from what Aleid could make of the glances and tone. She never tried to communicate with her, but just announced 'Food' or whatever as she came and went.

They took her garment every third day, returned it clean. Food was twice a day - morning and evening. She received a bar of soap, which she supposed would last maybe a week. She hoped another would be forthcoming. She asked for and received a comb, a cloth, a mirror.

Gia visited every other night and taught her about using lips on clitoris, and about plunging their wet sex together, and some other things.

With better care she gained some strength, her arms stronger so she could be useful in the garden. Her back and thighs thickened from bending over the plants, pruning and digging. In fact that's the way the Master found her when next he visited.

Kneeling on the bench, leaning over the back to reach some withered blossoms and pull them away, she heard him before she felt him. Her cunt was presented already; the brief clothing she was allowed covered nothing. Bent over the back of the bench, knees spread on the seat, her vulva was exposed to the day.

She'd been enjoying the freedom it provided, the breeze tickling her sex. The next she knew her hips were in his grip, his cock pushing at her opening urgently.

Clutching the wad of dead blossoms in one hand, the other holding the seat back to prevent herself from tipping over the bench entirely, she was helpless to do anything but endure.

His member quickly hardened, probed her cunt lips, and pushed inside without pause. Without wetting it was like sandpaper on her tender flesh. She yelped involuntarily, twisted to escape his cruel intrusion, which only served to deepen his thrust.

After a stroke or two he was lubricated from her sex, and it turned from painful rubbing to slippery probing. She relaxed, resigned to his control, and waited for him to complete pleasuring himself.

It didn't take more than a moment or two. She could tell he was nearly there when his stroke paused deep inside, pulled nearly free and thrust deeply again. This time he held for a count of 1-2-3 and there it was - the warm wash of semen inside her.

He held his cock in her for another while, she supposed to make sure the semen would stay and do its good work. Then he pulled out with a slurp, nearly flaccid.

Instead of just leaving when he was done, he heaved her unresisting form to her feet, turned her and mashed his face to hers. One hand holding her arm, the other behind her head, his tongue forced between her lips, gyrating inside her mouth.

She could taste wine, beef, and something sweet. Clearly he'd come from lunch to fertilize his prize heifer before his afternoon's activity.

One kiss and he dropped her. She staggered and fell back against the bench, landing on her violated ass, stunned. By the time she got her breath back he was disappearing into her chambers, and shortly after she heard the oaken door slam.

Using the withered blossoms she still held in her hand, she blotted her sex, removing his ejaculate and soothing her abused flesh.

Fetching the pitcher, she returned to the bench and washed her privates as best she could. The cool water was a relief on her reddened lips, vulva.

If he continued like this she could expect to be used, fertilized, once or twice a week. It would take only a month or two before she would be pregnant.

Well, she had a timeline anyway. A month of violation, nine months of carrying a baby, delivery. Hopefully some respite. Then repeat. This would be her life.

Rather than think on it any more she set the pitcher down carefully, returned to her flowers.

The bruised blossoms looked different to her now - like little violated beauties, crushed and bruised, misused by the wind and weather, by Aleid's brutal harvesting.

She felt briefly sorry for them, looking at their little broken petals in her palm. Then she closed her hand and resumed plucking.

Gia visited that evening, bringing her supper tray. She set it aside when she saw how sad Aleid seemed. Running to her she reached up, took her face in her hands, and drew it down for a lingering kiss.

Aleid didn't respond, but let her do it. Breaking the kiss, without releasing Aleid she stared directly into her eyes but said nothing. A wry smile said more than words would have. For some reason Aleid found drips of water falling on Gia's face, in her eyes.

Gia blinked and drew back, surprised. Her look of alarm was for some reason irresistibly adorable, and Aleid found herself smiling. Impulsively, she reached for Gia, took her by the waist, lifted her into an embrace. Gia responded by wrapping her legs around her and hugging her fiercely.

They stayed like that for some short time until finally Gia untangled, let her legs dangle. Aleid opened her eyes and set her down, rubbed at her face with the back of her hand.

"Sorry!" she said. Gia waved away the word, but instead skipped to the tray, took something from it, returned.

In her hand she held a curious thing - a fruit? A tool? Long and narrow, like a fruit but straight, narrower on one end, bulbous on the other. It seemed soft on the outside, tan colored.

Aleid reached out, felt it - leather? Supple and smooth but firm inside. What could it be? Gia grinned like somebody with a secret, snatched the item back and pushed Aleid into her chair.

Kneeling in front of her, she prised Aleid's knees apart, put one hand on each knee and stuck her head impudently into her crotch.

This was a game Aleid knew - she widened her legs, tilted her hips to expose her sex to Gia's sweet face and tongue. She spent a short time at the usual, licking her thighs, wetting her cunt lips with her tongue, nibbling her clitoris, kissing and probing.

But as soon as Aleid responded wetly, she pulled back. Taking the curious object she brought the wider end directly to bear on Aleid's exposed vulva. Aleid's legs involuntarily tried to close but with Gia in the way she simply hugged her head and trapped her hand.

Gia looked up and glared at her until she opened her legs again slowly, timidly. With rapt attention and her pink tongue sticking out slightly in concentration, Gia began rocking the leather prod gently this way and that, wetting it with Aleid's sex. Once it was slippery, she angled it up, began inserting it into Aleid's body!

It went in cool and firm, wide but not too wide, stiff but not painful. In fact it's wet smoothness was kind of nice. Being stiff, it pressed her insides in new places.

The gentle invasion was kind of exciting! Just long enough to reach her limit, soon Gia had eased it as far as it would go, bumping into her furthest point. The gentle ping! of contact was not alarming; she trusted Gia who smiled at her involuntary jerk.

Pulling it slightly out with one hand, Gia placed her other hand on Aleid's lower belly with one thumb on her pleasure nub. She began a slow in-out-in motion, alternating with small twists that brought a burst of pleasure.

Looking down at Gia looking up, she gave a leering smile and wrinkled her nose. Gia grinned back, picked up the pace.

The leather tool brought Aleid to a level of pleasure unlike other sex acts. This was all for Aleid, and she could just enjoy it without thought or concern for anybody else.

Not yet orgasmic, she leaned back in the chair and slid down a little, opening her legs and hips to give Gia full scope.

She heard a sound; it was Gia humming a little song in time to her strokes. It was most appealing, this little dark sprite with her grace and beauty, stroking her most sensitive places just for the fun of it, making music to pass the idle time.

Soon her wetness had saturated the sex toy, and it began to drip and slop as it penetrated. Gia increased the rate, stroking it into her body with precision, no friction at all remaining, slightly bumping her sensitive womb on every fifth or sixth stroke.

She was singing now, a sweet little working song in her strange tongue, in time with her plunging. She paused, adjusted herself to sit a little higher, moved her hand and brought her head down to kiss Aleid's most sensitive little button.

She continued singing, bumping lips against nub at the end of every phrase, just as the probe was fully extracted. It felt particularly maddening.

Aleid began voicing along with her, not really knowing the words but following the tune. At each kiss she would yip! or Ah! Gia bobbled a verse, a giggle getting in the way, then plunged onward with a will.

The song came to a peak, her voice rising and her kisses getting a little more urgent, lingering, a little sucking accompanying each one.

Aleid couldn't even pretend to sing now; she just grunted at each insertion, hissed at each suck on her nubbin. Gia's stroking got more irregular as Aleid's hips began twisting, bucking and finally straining up into her face, Aleid's left hand against the back of her head, pressing Gia's face into her cunt and mashing it around, cumming and cumming, head back, wailing out her release.

She'd learned to let Gia go when she came. Once free, Gia slithered up onto her lap, straddling her thighs as Aleid squeezed them together to prolong her ecstasy, rocking with eyes closed.

Once the spasms quieted and her eyes opened she found Gia's face directly in front of hers. Gia held the toy, glistening, slimy with Aleid's juice, wet strands running onto her tiny hand.

Gia made sure she had her full attention, then slowly inserted the bulbous end of the toy into her own mouth, slathering her tongue around it provocatively, slurping and sucking and swallowing Aleid's sex fluids, eyes half closed, savoring it.

Aleid watched the toy go in like a mouse watches a snake, mesmerized, unable to look away. She realized she was drooling, put a hand up to wipe her chin, instead put it to Gia's cheek.

She opened her mouth, and Gia popped! the toy from her own and gently put it to her lips, twisted it slowly, inserted it until half of it was inside and Aleid was near gagging.

Aleid could taste herself, the tang of her pussy on the toy. She pulled back, lips sealed, taking all the remaining slime into her own mouth until the bulb reappeared. Rolling her female juice on her tongue she opened her mouth and showed it to Gia, much as she'd shown her Mate his own semen all those weeks ago.

Gia reacted similarly, a little shocked, a little fascinated. Aleid made a show of swallowing, showed her empty mouth. Gia grinned suddenly, leaned in and kissed her, a tiny tongue caressing her front teeth and wrestling with Aleid's tongue tip.

They played this way for a short while, then Aleid reached for the toy, said in her best local accent "My turn!"

Holding Gia around the middle, she heaved herself out of the chair, carrying Gia on her hip to the bed. She tossed her onto it.

Gia bounced happily, then flopped onto the pillow, spread her legs like any tavern whore. She grabbed a pinch of her cunt lips in each hand, pulled herself open, stared challenging at Aleid.

"Fuck me, you slut!" she said in her best Flemish, heavily accented. She had learned!

The effect was somewhat spoiled by a fit of giggles. Smiling Aleid sat on the bed next to Gia, put one hand on her stomach, leaned over to kiss her.

First her lips slowly and deliberately, then her cheeks, then her chin. Moving down she kissed one delicate brown shoulder, then her graceful neck. Gia sighed.

Mischievously, she kissed one tiny dark nipple, then the other, then sucked nearly a whole petite breast into her mouth and released with a pop! The nipple had expanded like a tiny flower blooming.

With a grin Aleid scooted to the foot of the bed and flopped down between outspread legs. On one elbow, she wet her tongue then licked a taut dark thigh from knee to crotch leaving a wet trail.

She stuck the toy's large end in her mouth, sucked to wet it, then began poking it gently at Gia's spread cunt. Lightly touching each of the lips, stroking up and down.

Gia's response was immediate. Her legs began to fitfully twitch, her hands went out to each side and clutched at the bedclothes.

Aleid decided to hurry things along, since Gia came so very very readily. She engaged the bulb with Gia's vulva and began to slowly, carefully wriggle it into her vagina. The opening stretched to take the swelled tip.

At the widest point Gia went still and held her breath. Blowing gently on her clitoris Aleid then paused, and with a tiny nudge popped the bulb into her channel. Her vulva lips folded closed around the shaft and Gia let her breath out in a nervous wheeeeeeze.

Letting her adjust for a bit Aleid released the toy and amused herself nibbling around her cunt, licking her nub, rubbing her cheek against a thigh. The toy bobbed with Gia's muscular contractions.

When she seemed ready she grasped the toy with thumb and index finger and began gently pushing and pulling but never past her tight vulva. Push until she felt resistance and Gia tensed, then pull until the bulb began to swell her tender inner lips.

When fluid began to accompany each pull and seep out around the toy Aleid picked up the rate, never quite fully inserting and never quite extracting. To vary the fun she'd leave it halfway, and lick everything around the opening, slurping up the clear liquid flow and slobbering it on her clitoris.

"You bitch!" Gia gasped out, her hips raising off the bed and pressing into Aleid's face. "Eat me right!"

Aleid responded by putting her mouth over the free end of the toy, then sucking and licking it, moving her mouth down its shaft until her nose met Gia's black bush. It tickled, so she gave a gentle snufflying sneeze around the toy which set Gia's thighs to squirming.

Opening her lips wide, the handle of the toy still stuck halfway to the back of her throat, she mouthed Gia's cunt while flicking the handle with her tongue this way and that.

This was too much; Gia came immediately, wailing like a lost thing. Aleid felt it as a thrust of hips, a gush into her mouth.

The toy ejected forcefully into her throat, gagging her. She sat up, fishing around in her mouth with two fingers for the toy and pulling it out, stringy with Gia's fluids.

Coughing while Gia convulsed, she recovered in time to see the adorable flush cross Gia's face and breast, the wet spray across the bedclothes, Gia collapsed with her head back, arms spread wide and legs splayed lewdly, cunt still leaking.

Leaning down she could see her lips still spread, her vulva still slowly pulsing. Giving her a wet smooch on the clit, she absently licked the toy clean while Gia recovered.

"It's fun to make you cum! All for you, no need to think about me. It's a fun game!"

Gia smiled weakly. "Obrigado meu amigo" she murmured.

In a moment Gia sat up and hopped out of bed. "Today, wash!" She held out a hand, so Aleid stripped her brief garment off and handed it over, leaving her naked. Gia started to strip the bed but Aleid objected.

"I want to smell you!" she insisted. Gia protested - "Wet! Dirty!"

"No, I'll just dry them outside. Then I'll be able to sleep with you, even when you're not here!"

Gia rolled her eyes but complied, skipping naked to the door with the flimsy dress, snagging the washcloth as she passed the dressing table. In a moment she was gone out the door.

Taking the bundle of sheets in her arms Aleid went into the garden and spread them over the stone bench.

There were an alarming number of wet stains. But in the heat of the day Aleid could swear she could see them shrinking as she watched. She simply stood and waited, listening to the day and feeling the breeze on her skin.

Was Gia her friend? Kind of. A lot of fun to be with, and seemed to enjoy her company, as Aleid enjoyed hers.

They were both captives of a sort - Gia to her class and position. I guess that was the same too! They just had different positions - Aleid's frequently being beneath the man who had bought her, suffering his brief forced sexual releases.

They both depended utterly on his largess, on his food and shelter, on his pleasure. She wasn't sure what all Gia provided, but was pretty sure it wasn't sex.

Gia was apparently not of the right class for a rich man to fuck.

In fact she wasn't sure if Gia fucked any man at all! As far as she knew, hers was the only sex play Gia enjoyed.

It seemed likely she'd had other sex partners, given her broad knowledge of sex games. She couldn't have learned it all from chatting with other maids, could she?