Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Penelope used the free time to relax and organise her diary on her mobile phone. There were several functions and events coming up during the next month or so, and many people relied on her.

Lady Penelope was pleased to say that she and her friend had enjoyed a particularly naughty time of late. Not only had Her Ladyship done next to nothing to curb her ravenous sexual appetite, but she had seduced her friend's twin sons, (see chapter 2) and had played a part in the Baroness' galvanising threesome with her randy toy boy.

"Who on earth is that?"

As they walked together on Penny's final morning at the grand mansion of the Baroness, they chanced on a figure toiling away as he tended to the rhododendron bushes.

"That's Drummond. The gardener. What? You fancy him?"

Penny shrugged. The man was built like a brick shithouse with wiry ginger hair and big sideburns.

"So, you're still so horny that you want to have your way with the lower orders?"

"Just the one. Him."

While the raunchy blonde had one more day to kill, she thought why not quench her sexual desires with an virile man willing to push her buttons?

"Have you been reading 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' again?"

"Once in a while, one needs to have a bit of rough. It's similar to the Food Pyramid. You need vegetables and nuts in addition to caviar and red meat."

"Codswallop! What utter rot you do talk."

"Does he have a hut or something?"

"Come on then, if you really must. I'll show you."

It took a few minutes to arrive at the wooden hut that was partially hidden amongst a thicker section of the garden.

"I need to prepare the luncheon menu, so I shall leave you to it."

Priya took her leave and Penny steeled herself.

x

The bright sun pierced the green leaves, sending dancing patterns of light and shadow across the ground. The dirt path curved toward the line of trees Priya had indicated. Penny had to admit that making love in the great outdoors had a hint of naughtiness about it. The sheer thrill of the possibility of being caught made the whole thing very appealing to her. She had a flashback to the times she and her driver had it off on the back seat of her Rolls Royce motor car, or being fucked hard over the bonnet.

"My Lady? How may I help?"

Her Ladyship started as the gardener came up behind her.

"Oh, you made me jump."

The man unlocked the front door of the hut without a glance back and brushed past her, leaving the way open. Penny followed in his footsteps, hot on the trail of a big cock hunt. She entered cautiously and immediately wrinkled her nose. The smell! Did the man bathe? The sun tried it's best to light the room, but the heavy veil of the curtains allowed for the barest minimum. She watched him pull of his bulky sweater and toss it to one side. He was bare chested under it and her eyes lingered on his barrel chest with the ginger hair.

"Hello. And what the fook can I do you for?"

He spoke in a coarse Northern accent which did not endear him to Penny in the slightest.

"Mind your manners, my man. I was just passing by and thought I'd pop in and say how much I admire your expertise with the flowers."

"Bollocks! You've come here to have a bit of rough, just like all the other posh tarts the Baroness sends my way."

"Language! Do you know who you are addressing, Drummond?"

"You know my name then. And you are a snooty nosed cow, desperate for some distraction. That being me."

With fury in her eyes, Penny watched him draw a bowl of water and fetch a towel. He shamelessly unbuckled his shabby trousers and let them sink to his boots.

He stood there before her, making no effort to hide his nakedness,

Penny duly froze and gawped.

He was tall, broad-shouldered, and had great bulging biceps. Her initial flush of embarrassment then changed into an aching want to have him. He tipped up the bowl of water and poured it over his head.

With his eyes fixed on hers, he let the contents spill over his bulky frame.

Penny held her breath as the water cascaded over his chest, splashing her in the process. His hair became plastered to his neck as he dripped onto the wooden floor. Was this meant to some sort of come-on? If so, it meant he was aware of her designs on him.

"You may address me as Lady Penelope, or My Lady."

As she spoke, the insatiable noblewoman lowered her gaze to his enormous dick that hung dormant between his thighs like a length of pipe. Drops of water fell from the huge purple knob onto the floor by his steel toe-capped boots, and his forest of ginger pubes were moist and dappled. Even flaccid, it appeared to be bigger than any man she had ever seen. She trembled in excitement as he scooped up another bowl of water and poured it over his back, wiggling his solid backside like a puppy. The warmth in her cheeks (upper) had moved to her belly and loins.

"How about I call you Posh Totty? You stuck up cunt."

She should have slapped him right there and then for his insolence. He was arrogant, to say the least. Self-assured, at the most.

"Why, you impertinent beast. How dare you address me as such."

"Your choice, Posh Totty. If you want to suck me off, I shall call you what the fook I want!"

Penny was now so close to the insolent oaf that his muskiness abused her nostrils.

"Do you make it a habit of spying on men bathing?"

"Do you make a habit of bathing in your living room with the front door open?"

It was no good. She was unable to hold back, she simply had to have him.

He was much taller than she, and she had to tilt her chin up to respond to his intolerant manner. She pointed to his slowly rising manhood.

"I wish to taste it. And what I desire, I get."

"You make me laugh. With your smug, smarmy, annoying upper class accent. And you're all tits and no bum."

"What! I'll have you know I'm most sought after."

"In that case, may I make two suggestions? One, you take off your dress, and two suck it and see."

"Very well."

Her Ladyship pulled her summer dress off over her head and revealed her generously sized bosom.

As he looked he up and down lasciviously, she stole the moment and grabbed hold of his cock in both hands.

The shaft felt hot to the touch, and her fingers ran along the many veins and bumps. His hips bucked of their own accord as she tugged on the organ hard. She slid down to his feet and squatted there, with legs apart and with her pussy tingling.

She glanced up at him with a wicked glint in her eyes as she traced the underside of his length. He began to rise to the occasion.

"Now we're cooking with gas." He scoffed.

He remarked as Penny wanked him and salivated on the flared helmet. Her pussy dripped with desire as she hollowed her cheeks and hoovered the tip into her mouth. She hummed on it as she gave her best, swirling her tongue around and around until her chin was wet with her dribble.

"Come on then, show me what you can do."

Penny inhaled through her flared nostrils, sniffing through snot bubbles in a most unladylike manner as she closed her lips over the tapered cock head.

"Tell me, Posh Totty. You desire me to give you a good shagging?"

Penny nodded as she filled her drooling mouth with his big knob.

"Mumumummph!"

"What?"

"Umumumm" She mumbled as her head bobbed up and down.

Her mouth widened and she choked on its size as his tip touched the

back of her throat. His big hairy scrotum tickled her chin as he rolled his hips.

"That'll do. You're wasting our time if you think you can give me a blowjob."

He hauled her to her feet and pawed at her DD sized jugs.

"Crikey! These are big. And what's this?"

"Those are my, OH!"

Drummond referred to her black thong which he fingered and then ripped them off in a single swipe.

"Heavens!"

"I've seen bigger dental floss. fook me."

Penny stood there in the buff, teetering on her heels, when he suddenly lifted her as if she were a rag doll. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his hips and put the palm of her right hand to his gut.

She shrieked as he unceremoniously plonked her slick cunt onto his flagpole of a dick.

"Oh, god!"

Drummond thrust up as he pulled her down. It was a snug fit, and the blonde Milf hissed between gritted teeth. As she sat against him with her heels locked behind him, and her arms draped around his neck, Penny was bounced up and down, his rock hard log three quarters of the way inside of her. She came instantly as they moved in tandem. He, holding her tightly in his strong arms, and, she riding up and down with her body raised three feet off the floor.

"Bastard!"

"Posh Totty!"

As they humped, his face came within inches away from hers, and his ashtray breath blew into her eyes.

"You, you, fucking...brute!" She spluttered.

As she cursed, Her Ladyship's body felt so alive, so aroused, that her juices ran liberally down his driving shaft and soaked his scrotum.

They were both panting and sweating like a couple of racehorses in their unbridled passion.

She yelped again as he swiveled and spun the pair of them, still joined at the crotch. He lowered her onto the edge of his table and the back of her head bumped the wood.

He held her long legs out at the ankles as he started to screw her with slow but assure strokes.

Her entire form was slick with sweat as his rigorous pumping raised her backside off the table, and then slammed down again.

"Please, please fuck me!"

Grinning, Drummond asked her if she wanted him all.

Lady Penelope whimpered, "Yes, all, Give me all you have, you bastard!"

Drummond growled and grabbed hold of her hips as he slammed the last few inches of his turgid cock into her cunt.

"How does the rich snob like my big cock, eh? Eh?"

"Shut the fuck up, and do it!"

His big cock sawed in and out of her fast and hard. making her grip the table top with both hands. It felt so good being properly shagged by a real man. It was the hottest and roughest sex she had enjoyed in a long while.

He lifted her legs as if they were lightweight and rested them over his shoulders. The fuck was just as she had wished for. Sordid and dirty, with no romantic foreplay. Just two sex-crazed opposites rutting like wild animals.

The sense of being held down and ravaged by a man twice her size was driving her mad with lust.

She clutched at his tight butt as he dove deeper into her pussy, his thick girth stretching her out completely. The base of him pounded against her clit, and she snapped her head back as her second orgasm hit and she screamed aloud.

His thrusting came even faster now as she continued to cum, and he snorted and growled as he entered his vinegar strokes.

"Keep fucking me, you ruffian!"

With a grunt he withdrew sharply and Lady Penelope raised herself to see what he was doing.

"Did I tell you to stop? Fuck me more."

In reply, his cock head spat cum over her lower body and midriff as she writhed on her back.

He kept on and on, spurting over her until she was covered from twat to tit in sperm.

Penny was too far gone to understand the ridiculousness of the situation and begged for more cock.

As Drummond wilted, she slowly slid from the table to her knees, just as Priya came rushing in. She helped her friend up and cussed out the unfazed gardener.

"You okay, Penny?"

"Everything in the garden is rosy." She answered dreamily.

x

"Oh, this in simply unacceptable, Parsons. I'm most annoyed. Wait until I see Perkins. I'll have his guts for garters!"

Lady Penelope put her solid gold iPhone back in her handbag and stood outside the Royal Leamington Spa railway station. It was three in the afternoon and she has just been dropped off by Baroness Anjali on her way to Yorkshire for a private trip. The wealthy noblewoman had just been informed that her personal chauffeur by the name of Perkins had tested positive for Covid-19, and therefore was unable to drive her back to Surrey. She would have no option but to face the horrid prospect of taking the train to Kingswood.

"Bother and bollocks!"

The immediate area seemed quiet and remote and Penny was altogether lost.

"Now. How DOES one purchase a railway ticket?"

Being completely clueless as to how to use public transport, Her Ladyship called Parsons again. Her trusted and loyal butler, and asked him to make the arrangements. Within ten minutes, she received a text to inform her that she had a reservation in the First Class carriage on the First Great Western service at 15.45 to Kingswood. A journey of close to three hours. The details were all in the text.

She stood on the Southbound platform, her luggage by her heels.

There was a severe lack of people in the vicinity, which made things all the more bothersome.

"Ah."

The train slowed up as it approached the station, and she struggled with her things.

From over her shoulder she heard somebody approach and take her by the elbow.

"Here, let me help you."

The wealthy gentlewoman turned to see a well-dressed young man in his mid-twenties, pick up her cases.

"Oh, thank you. Most kind. I'm in First Class."

He smiled back and she was flattered to notice gaze focus on her brazenly half unbuttoned short length Shirt Dress with the lantern sleeves and waist belt. Her thumping big breasts were clearly noticeable as the top half fluttered agape. She peered at him from under the saucer brim of her Dianthus hat with the silk abaca bow.

"That's up front."

Even though he was close to being six feet tall, the esteemed blonde appeared to about his height in her skyscraper black heels.

Penny followed him down the platform as the train stopped, and pushed on the lit button to open the door. They tumbled aboard and the train began to slowly depart.

"Are you in First Class?"

"No, ma'am. Can't afford that."

With that he nodded and vanished to the other end of the carriage.

Penny settled in her seat, the close proximity to the driver most displeasing.

She appeared to be the only passenger in this more affluent section, and for that, she welcomed the additional cost of the ticket. The only drawback being the tedium of the lonely journey.

It was barely a half hour into the ride when Penny saw the fellow from earlier out of the corner of her eye, clearly loitering at the door to her carriage.

She smiled back and deliberately crossed her bare legs, ensuring the already short hem rode up her meaty thigh.

"Such a sweetie, she thought."

Seeing her staring straight at him made him blush and scoot off.

As the miles clicked by, Penny began to feel drowsy and warm.

She spread her legs out and what with the tightness of her shirt dress about her accentuated the outlines of her big and graspable boobs.

Her secret admirer came back for yet another furtive peak at her voluptuous form.

With her floppy hat hiding her narrowed eyes and wicked grin, Penny sunk lower into her seat, stretching out her willowy pins and causing her dress to ride to such an extent that her deliciously rounded thighs were more or less completely exposed.

"Come on. Come to mother."

The young man gazed long and hard at Her Ladyship's ever widening legs with an obvious lust.

And when she cheekily let her right hand venture between her open thighs, she saw that his eyes were almost on stalks!

He placed his hands on the pane of glass that separated them and he began to softly hump the closed door like an unneutered dog.

Penny could see up close that the poor lamb had such a hard-on that he could have punched holes through the door with his erection.

The monotonous click-clack of the train made for subtle vibrations that sent shock waves through her heated mid-section. From upper thighs to snatch.

"Oh, shit!"

Penny suddenly sat bolt upright and he reacted as he saw her eyes on his. Her scarlet lips curl into a smile, her look far from being horrified at his sneaky spying, She appeared to have enjoyed his presence. Her legs were parted fully now, and he saw her plump mound, enveloped by her taut knickers. Her creamy white thighs contrasted with the blackness of her underwear superbly.

"Tickets! Have your tickets ready!"

Again the man hurried off as the inspector studied Her Ladyship's mobile phone that she held up.

"Thank you, Madam."

"Not at all, my good man. Tell me, where are the conveniences?"

"At the other end of this carriage."

Deciding to act on the spur of the moment, Penny took her hat off and smoothed out her hair, the colour of ripened wheat. Once freed up she let her tresses collect on the left side of her neck.

As she wound her way along the rocking center of the carriage, she saw her prey, fiddling with his mobile. He looked up and saw her looking at him. He also saw a subtle nod of her head in the other direction. An indication for him to follow?

Openmouthed his eyes followed the short steps she made in her five inch high heels. Her monster twin jugs bounced ponderously under the front of her dress and his tongue very nearly fell from his mouth as he became mesmerised by the awesome depths of her cleavage.

Granted, she was easily twice his age, but she clearly carried her years with a certain grace. He shot out of his seat in hot pursuit.

There she was, gazing out of the grubby window of the door.

Penny nonchalantly turned her head to take inventory. He was six feet tall at least, broad shouldered, trim and fit. He was clean shaven and well groomed. His clothes weren't expensive but he did have polished shoes. Who was he? What did he do? Who cares?

They were now standing so close that her thighs touched his. The youthful looking fellow was frozen in place, wondering what the elegant lady would do next.

She leaned in, forcing him to back to the narrow door of the toilet. Her left hand cupped his package and squeezed.

"Do you make it a habit of spying on middle-aged single women, young man?"

He made open mouth gawps like a goldfish as her blue-grey eyes burned into his.

"I...I do apologise. It's just, just your...you know."

At the tender age of eighteen, Lady Penelope's life thus far could be summarised by two words. Big tits.

She had developed early and was soon the envy of every girl in her school.

It didn't take Penny long to recognize that she commanded all the male attention.

Word soon got around in the right social circles and Penny experienced her first sexual encounters. At nineteen, she had the savvy to use her physical attributes to gain popularity and get ahead. That year, she was crowned debutante of the year, 1992.

"You admire my big bust, you mean? How flattering. What are we to do with your problem?"

Was this a threat? Or something more seedy?

"What problem?"

"This!" She squeezed his tackle again. "Are you shy, dahhling?"

"Definitely. I am a very shy person."

"Well why don't I make you feel a little bit more comfortable."

She pushed him hard and they stumbled into the vacant toilet. It was a tight fit inside the quaking room as the train sped on. Ensuring the door was locked, Penny skillfully unzipped him and fished out his rampant erection.

"Any better?"

"Um, humm!"

He was flushed now, not certain he could handle such a woman like this. She was clearly gagging for it!

"I must say I do feel a trifle heated myself."

When she undid her waist belt and opened the front of her shirt dress, he visibly gawped at her incredible bosom.

"You may touch them." She said with a lifted chin.

She felt a frisson of a thrill, relishing the excitement of having the young stranger ogle her best feature. Or was that features, plural? Narrowing her arms, Penny slid her garment down without difficulty. With her eyes locked on his, she put her thumbs in the waistband of her underwear and dragged them off.

Only when she was entirely undressed and left standing in just her high heels, did the young fellow react and reach out to her mammoth boobs.