Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 06

Story Info
Her Ladyship and the dominatrix.
6.5k words
4.64
8.1k
8
1

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

Note- To be taken lightly, with an open mind. Kudos to vintage erotic illustrator and author, Bill Ward for the inspiration. And also extra inventiveness from the 'OH Wicked Wanda' strip written by Frederic Mullally and drawn by Ron Embleton in Penthouse magazine in the 1970's.

xxx

England, 2022.

x

Question. Were Milfs made to have big tits? Or were big tits made for Milfs?

I don't expect an answer, but it might be either one.

Sophisticated, cultured, classy, and horny. Those four things summed up the character of Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson perfectly.

The very wealthy aristocratic fifty year old had it all. A Mansion to live in. Expensive cars to ride in, and the finest clothing to wear. She had an attentive staff and fine friends. And, a fit and voluptuous body that brought her no end of sexual gratification.

Since the passing of His Lordship, Sir Hugh Williamson two years ago, Penelope had been let of the leash, as it were. And she had decided to fulfil her wildest dreams and sexual fantasies at once. For the most part, that involved young and virile men.

Question. Ever ask how such a well-bred and well-educated lady such as Lady P could become a wanton slut? A fuckable sex bomb bent on fulfilling her most sleazy wishes?

I don't expect an answer, suffice to say that there are not many women like Lady Penelope in the country. Her thoughts were libidinous for most of the time, and she sought carnal gratification as much as her love of caviar, white truffles, and Japanese Wagyu steak. Her Ladyship was just as comfortable at the opera, as she was in bed with a young and fit stud.

And the wealthy vixen had the money and wherewithal to get any man she desired at any given place or time.

x

England, 2018.

x

It was in 2018, a year after she had entertained, or was that after she had BEEN entertained, by her nephew John Milton, that she found the time to visit with him a second time. He being the only son of one of her sisters, the Lady Rosemary.

Her Ladyship had always meant to reciprocate in kind. He, having not once, but twice, subjugated her to bondage and light spanking. (See chapter 4) But the time had just flown by.

Her Ladyship had decided to enlist the help of Lady Petunia De Havilland, the renowned English brothel keeper, and party hostess. The sixty year dominatrix had styled herself after Madam Cyn, who had a likeminded attitude to the same back in the eighties. They both specialised in spanking and other forms of bondage and BDSM. Offering their services to all who paid the right price. Of course, Lady Petunia was not her real name, she named herself thus purely to impress people. In reality, she was plain old Deidre Birchwood.

John duly showed up at Williamson Manor as arranged. The twenty-seven year oId had been extremely excited when he had received Lady Penelope's text message. All through the drive there, he had racked his brain trying to imagine what the effervescent blonde Milf had in mind. It seemed to him that she had come to embrace his love of excessive sexual fetishes.

"Your visitor, My Lady, His Lordship, John Milton."

Announced her trusty butler.

"Thank you, Parsons. John. Do come in and make yourself at home."

John's clear blue eyes lit up at the attractive forty-six year old blonde took his hand in hers. Her stretchy blue dress clung seductively to her curvy backside as she stood up. The low cut neckline did little to contain her huge 34 DD breasts as they jiggled hypnotically when she sat back down.

The lean and lanky fellow seated himself opposite his esteemed Aunt and smiled.

John was much more relaxed than he had been that first time. Still with his shock of tousled fair hair, he now had an air of wide-eyed subversion, and a mischievous grin. Before, his swagger and inbred confidence had morphed him into a sullen and moody twenty-something. Brought on by his self-admitted sexual fetishes.

Penny wasn't deceived by his slender form, having experienced his power that laid beneath.

"How have you been? It's been such a long while since we met. Ten months or so?"

His lecherous gaze went to her bare legs when she crossed them.

"Perfectly well, My Lady. I still have my private apartment, and my business is flourishing. And, I have acquired a small company of submissive and compliant females with whom I find some form of recreation."

Her Ladyship raised an inquisitive brow at his veiled comment.

"I see. And does this 'recreation' involve spanking and bondage?"

John spread his hands and shrugged.

"Quite so. It is my passion. I pay plenty, and I expect a certain accommodation as it were."

He crossed his long legs and studied his nails with a superior demeanour.

"If I may be bold, Milady. Have you entertained the idea of kinky sex since last we...got together?"

"It's fine, my dear. You're not being impertinent. And since you ask, I haven't, indulged, shall we say. Although, I did run into a casual acquaintance who I believe you might like to meet. She shares a lot of your particular tastes."

"Indeed. May I ask her name?"

"Lady Petunia de Havilland."

John sat bolt upright.

"You know her?" He asked with a gleam in his eye.

"A little, as you clearly do."

"I know of her, yes. I would dearly love to meet her."

"Then you shall."

Her Ladyship picked up a small silver bell and rang for her trusty butler.

The double doors opened and the uniformed manservant entered.

"You rang, Milady?"

"Yes, Parsons. Please show Lady Petunia in."

"At once."

"You mean, she's here?"

"She is. And is just as eager as you to meet."

John was beside himself as he anxiously awaited one of the most popular dominatrixes in the United Kingdom.

As the older lady was ushered in, his face fell at the sight of the tweedy looking woman. This was she?

Her pale face was hidden for the most part by a pair of bookworm prescription glasses, and her admittedly elegantly tall five eleven figure was shrouded in a durable long wool skirt, paired with a cotton blouse and woolen jacket. Her highlighted hair was cut short in a pixie bob with an exaggerated side parting.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, My Lord. My Lady."

The woman sat next to John and spoke in a mousy low voice.

"Horrendous weather we're having, don't you agree? We shall have a white Christmas this year, I'm sure of it."

"Quite possibly." Answered Lady Penelope. "I was just about to tell John all about you, but he already seems fully aware of your clandestine existence."

"Oh dear! Is my secret out? No matter."

"Yes, you could say it is! So, it would be lovely if you would tell us your story. Before we withdraw to the playroom."

Lady Petunia took off her spectacles and used a soft cloth to clean the lenses. She searched John's eyes for any reaction to Penny's mention of the 'playroom.'

"I do like telling others about my 'other' lifestyle. It amuses me when they are taken aback by my revelations."

She put her glasses back on and continued.

"What most people don't know is that I started modeling with camera clubs back in the early '80s and quite quickly moved on to modeling nude for magazines. Back then it was still rather frowned upon to be a professional 'adult' model in England and so things were kept discreet. Being quite the exhibitionist, I really enjoyed modeling and showing off my naked body, and so I modeled for just about all of the Fetish and S&M magazines of the time as well as several of the 'top shelf' mainstream adult magazines as well. I turned my back upon mainstream fashion modeling as Femdom and Fetish was something that I had explored and enjoyed for many years. From the Riding Mistress and Strict Housewife right through to Dominant Nurse, Bitchy Boss and Strict Personal Secretary. I simply adore dressing in nylons, skin tight jodhpurs, spike heels, and leather. And I love to show LOTS of cleavage just to keep a man on his toes. Especially the younger ones!"

John furrowed his brow, still trying to marry up the image in his head off a whip cracking dominatrix in leather with this tweedy old hen.

"Are you interested in masochism as well as sadism, young fellow?"

"Well. I am most happy being the dominant one, but I'm sure I might derive pleasure from the other side of the coin. So to speak."

"Lovely." Said Penny. "We'll have you rest up while Petunia and I go play dress up. This WILL be fun!"

x

Parsons took John through the back entrance, and down a staircase that went to Lady Penelope's private playroom. In the dim soft lights, he saw that the floor was non-carpeted and there appeared to be no windows. The walls were painted red and were double insulated to quell any sounds from within. John noted the chains hanging from the ceiling and the table with the vast array of rope, handcuffs, canes, paddles, and riding crops. And last of all, the focal point of the room was the St Andrew's Cross. The metal bondage cross looked ominous in its X shape. The base looked to be solid and the whole thing was free standing and self-supported.

"Magnificent!" He commented as he caressed the red cross.

Each of the corners had chains connected to it. Two above for the hands, and the other two for the feet. There was no support for the head, just a padded cushion at about the level of one's bottom. John wondered how much it cost.

"Two grand."

The tall fellow whipped around and saw the vision in white kid leather that was Lady Penelope. All blonde, busty, and leggy.

"You read my mind."

Seated in a plush chair in one corner, Her Ladyship leaned back in her seat and regarded her long limbed nephew in a much different light. As did he her. She stood up and the provocative blonde goddess felt her hefty bosom strain pleasantly against the padded cups of her restricting white corset. A seductively captivating item, the middle of which ran with metal eyelet hoops. At the back was a similar design with ribboning from the top to the bottom.

"How do I look?"

"Like a dream." He said truthfully.

The top of the corset just finished at the tops of her abundant tits and the bottom sat high on her hipbones, cinching in her waist and highlighting her mature wide hips. White silk played against soft white thighs as her stockings appeared at the very top of the full lace up boots, the heels of which measured six inches.

The gentle swell of her middle aged stomach led the eye to her mons that was covered by the scanty white leather panties that pulled up tightly on her shaven pussy. And the fleshy hemispheres of her buttocks pushed out behind her, exposed and unchecked. John would dearly have loved to explore that dark crevice between those rounded orbs of flesh.

Her hair was pulled up in an updo that had an eye catching satin rose claw hair clip that added a splash of colour to her fair tresses.

Add to that, she wore a white lace choker which featured a central oval frame in antique bronze tone.

"With the help of dear Lady Petunia, I've given my playroom a makeover. Isn't it divine? And now you're here, you may be the first to feed our special needs. So you will you agree to do our bidding, with no refusal?"

John felt his cock begin to harden in his pants. This boded well.

"Yes. I agree."

"And have you refrained from any sexual activity during the past week as I requested?

"I have. And it was certainly a challenge. Luckily England were involved in a Test Match against South Africa which kept my mind occupied."

"Good man. We want those sperm laden balls. So, get naked."

As the lanky fellow undid his shirt and trousers, he wondered where 'tweedy' had got to.

Lady Penelope's eyes lingered on his beanpole form as he stripped off. His body was lean and lanky, with no body fat nor body hair.

He stood over six feet tall in bare feet, and even in her six inch heels, she had to raise her face to look into his face.

His sizeable cock had hardened to the point that it stuck out of his groin at a 45 degree angle. At least nine, maybe nearer ten inches in length, his flagpole of a dick looked majestic as it curved slightly to the left. She licked her lips neatly, like a cat.

"Where's Lady Petunia?"

"She'll be along shortly. In the meantime. Parsons? Do the honours."

"Yes, Milady."

"Raise your hands up, John."

John did so and Parsons began to secure each of his wrists in the leather cuffs that were buckled at each corner of the X. He looked down and saw his ankles were now locked in cuffs that attached to the two wide apart legs of the X. This meant that his legs were forced apart by three feet, leaving his genitals vulnerable and available. He opened his mouth and Penny popped a red rubber ball gag into his mouth and made sure his lips were stretched wide around it. Then she pulled the elastic back to the breaking point. It was hard and unyielding as John grit his teeth against it.

"Is he secured?"

John looked to the other side of the large room and saw the sixty year old totter in an electrifying pair of black stretch patent boots with a six inch heel and inner side zipper.

"My word!" He thought as he bit into his ball gag.

The transformation to full on sadomasochistic dominatrix was a revelation.

With her skyscraper heels making her even taller, the long legged sixty year old was clad in a black open cup basque with a high collar and underwired cups. Her enhanced 34 F breasts were thus the center of attention, as intended.

She added a black matte look mini skirt with a full-length zip underneath the elaborate lacing worn at the front.

"You look absolutely wicked, my dah-ling!" Said an admiring Lady Penelope.

"Thank you, my dear lady."

John's erection bobbed up and down as if nodding in agreement as he looked from exotic Milf to the other.

The X held him firmly in place. The metal device was simply designed and yet effectively captivating. If he didn't know better, he might have thought it had been tailor made to his precise measurements.

He was no longer in control of his own body, nor did he wish to be. He had willingly surrendered to them, after all.

A shadow fell across him as Lady Petunia came within two feet from his anchored body.

"I'm not going to deny that I have been known to be somewhat cruel. I never attempt to hide it, and neither am I ashamed of it. A woman's tits, or a young man's cock at the mercy of my pleasure gives me such a thrill. Yes, I have some rather odd, perverted tastes, I admit, but then I believe you do as well young man."

It was only then that John noticed the object in her right hand. A black leather paddle with a braided handle. Petunia tested it by lightly tapping it repeatedly in the palm of her hand.

Now he was completely exposed, with everything hanging out, he came to the realisation that his body was open for whatever they wanted to do to him.

Feeling more helpless than he ever had in his life, his mind imagined all the things they could do to exact their revenge on him.

"Is this the hardest you get?"

John hissed through gritted teeth as his erect dick was smacked from left to right with the paddle.

"I said, does this thing get any harder?"

He received a second crack, dead center on his quivering shaft.

"I forgot. He has a gag in his mouth."

Then she lifted up the paddle and brought it down on his left upper thigh with a sharp crack. Her stupendous rack bounced on her chest as her upper body swiveled.

As he cried out, her hand rose in the air and she took aim at his other thigh. Again, she brought the paddle crashing down on his leg.

She grinned wickedly as John pushed his hips up so that his stiff cock surged forward and fucked air.

He exhaled in short bated beaths as he absorbed the searing pain in his legs.

"What do you think, My Lady? About eight inches?"

"Actually its nine and a half. I can say that from my previous encounter with him."

"He has an odd curve just here."

He felt the warm hand of the tall dominatrix take his throbbing cock and watched her squeeze it hard just below the swollen head where it sloped slightly. With slow and measured deliberation she stroked his rock hard pecker with a firm grip. As he grew to full hardness so she moved her hand more quickly.

"Listen up, you will not cum until I or Lady Penelope gives you permission, is that clear? Nod."

John's lean body went taut, every muscle in his body tensed as he was wanked harder. With a drooling chin, he nodded.

Suddenly she stopped rubbing and brought the riding crop down sharply on his cock. He jerked and bit into the ball gag, and beads of sweat trickled down his brow. He knew who was in charge alright. Again she tossed him off with her slim right hand as she put the crop between her own thighs and clamped them together, trapping it on her mound.

"Very good, you're getting it at last. My Lady, do you care to suck his cock?"

The dignified vision in white leather came forward and held his plum sized balls in both hands and licked them. John squirmed on the contraption as she then slid her mouth inch by inch down over his stalk. Wet sucking noises were the only thing to be heard as Penny worked his knob into her wet mouth. Both her hands gripped his strong thighs and he winced as her long fingernails dug into his flesh. Her head bobbed back and forth and her lips pursed as she knelt by his feet.

"How does he taste?"

Penny popped off him and took a well-deserved breath.

"I like it."

The deeply cultured socialite held his erection up in the air for Petunia to try a taste. She grasped him as she bent at the waist and put her mouth around his bell end. Her hands wandered to his balls and she pulled on them roughly and his knob throbbed inside her closed mouth. She pulled it out and ran her pink tongue around the large crown before she plunged back down on him once more. He struggled and poured sweat as he wriggled on the padded restraints.

"Remember, you do not cum until you get the word."

The haughty tigress handed his aching cock back to Penny who was still kneeling on her knees. She brushed her red lips across his purple tip and gave little butterfly kisses on the spongy skin which drove him nuts. Then she blew air all over his tool and he shivered with delight. Her mouth devoured the entire length in one great move and kept him inside her as saliva dribbled out of the corners of her lips. She removed her mouth with a soft moan and gazed at the shiny and slick prick in her pale lilywhite fist, then grazed her teeth on the very top for luck.

"Uhgh!"

John was crazed as he thrust his hips up and down. His cuffed hands and feet tugged at his bonds as he attempted to gain a deeper penetration in their mouths. He kept his eyes on the incredible sight Petunia's jumbo tits as his cock dripped spit at his feet.

Petunia sighed and then came behind the cross and removed the cushion that conveniently covered the fellow's bum. Now she caressed his hairless bottom with curiosity.

"It's las smooth as a baby."

She declared as patted his behind with a certain affection and she studied the pale skin that was white as snow, with twin dimples visible above the cheeks.

He was unable to turn his head to far to see what she was up to, but he felt it. Her nimble fingers grabbed his taut buttocks and parted them. He winced as he felt his anal ring forced open by her, and then he yelped as her hand smacked his right buttock hard. It stung, but the response shot directly to his dick which bobbed maddingly in front of him. He received four more swats on each buttock, and he squirmed as he tugged on the cuffs.

"I'd suggest a little caning, what do you say, My Lady?"

"Excellent. What do you have?"

"Ever seen one of these? It's my favourite."

Lady Petunia picked up a riding crop and held it up proudly. It looked expensive, probably worth three hundred pounds, and had a black fleck crop of woven nylon and was about sixteen inches in length. The handle had wrapped leather and sported a big braided cap with a dimpled button. The keeper was also leather and was two inches wide.

123z
123z
824 Followers
12