Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde kissed him passionately with a lot of tongue action. As they smooched, he gripped her bum, kneading her globes and moaning into her mouth.

Breaking the kiss, Penny held her left boob to his wet mouth, offering the nipple to him which he accepted between his teeth. She moaned loudly as he sucked her stiffening bud in, and the tall blonde minx started to bounce up and down with her massive tits in his face.

"See how he loves my big tits?"

"No, no, no, get off him, I was fucking him."

Priya shoved the other with equal strength and Penny popped off his twitching cock as Priya climbed on him reverse cowgirl.

"This is my cock, bitch. Just watch a real woman fuck a man."

With her hands on his upper thighs she leant forward and dug her feet in the carpet. She rode him like he was a stallion, and Penny watched her friend's cunt slide over Gareth's entire shaft. Just as before, his fingertips nestled inside the cleft of her buttocks, squeezing and pulling them apart then releasing and letting them close again.

"Ooooo yes, now that feels good, right babe?"

Her hips ground on him as she moved her pelvis along his pubic bone and he could only grunt in answer, the words stuck in his throat.

"No, I'm pretty sure he liked me better." Penelope tipped Priya onto one side and got back on him, also in a reverse cowgirl stance.

The Baroness stood in front of them with her hands on her hips and looking disgusted as she watched them fuck like two teenagers.

"Well how about I shove my pussy in your face, how would you like that?"

"Do it."

Penny reached back with her body as Priya swung her right leg over her and dropped her cunt down on the upturned face of the rutting blonde.

"Oh fuck yeah, how do you like that pussy. hmm?"

Priya ground her pelvis on her face and felt the long tongue flick at her damp slit. Gareth was gob smacked as he joined in and licked Penny with vigour. Both of them lapped away, their faces glazed with the juices that dripped from the dripping puffy cunt of the renowned gentlewoman.

Priya moaned and writhed, the feeling on her sensitive sex was out of this world. Her whole body tingled and she felt an orgasm rapidly approach. Penny slipped off the shiny cock of the rugger fan at that moment and stood in front of them.

"Look, we could be going back and forth all night. This is a competition. Let's say whoever makes him cum is the winner."

Priya lowered her body, assumed a doggy stance and faced the back of the couch. She raised her bottom in the air and looked over her shoulder and nodded.

"Can you just stick it in and let's do this."

Gareth came behind her and popped the head of his cock inside her hot quim.

"Ahh, oh yeah, mmmm." She sighed as he pistoned into her with both hands on her hips.

Lady Penelope lined up beside them and wiggled her derriere as she watched her friend get hammered. Priya pushed back as good as she got and the couple became a steamy blur.

"Oh, he is good Pen. Really good. I think I'm going to cum."

She gripped the back of the seat and held on for dear life as Gareth fucked her ever faster. She tensed her muscles and perspired freely as her climax hit her and she shuddered in relief.

"See, oh my, I, fuck...I can cum faster than you, oh my goodness!"

"Big deal. Come here boy and fuck ME now."

Gareth shifted over and penetrated Penny with ease, his cock was now slick and glistened from the fluids of the quivering Priya. She looked hard at him, her eyes on his with extreme concentration. He soon picked up a frantic pace and his hips rocked into her curvy frame powerfully. Compared to Priya, she had firmer buttocks, and two dimples showed next to her anus every time he pierced her cunt. The juicy pussy was tighter than the Baroness, and his cock fit inside her. s cock.

"Keep doing that and I'm gonna cum pretty soon as well."

Penny swept her golden tresses over her left shoulder as she was slammed up into the back of the couch. With his fingers he scratched her spine lightly which made her shiver with delight.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. He, he, he made me cum, oh, my!"

Penny yelled out and shook with the satisfaction of her orgasm and dropped her head as her breath became laboured. As she relaxed the young stud withdrew and looked over at Priya, who laid on her back with her legs up in the air.

"Come here you naughty boy and fuck my brains out."

Without any hesitation he settled between her open thighs and held her by the left leg. His stiff prick slid in to the hilt and as he began to fuck her his muscles flexed as he drove in and out. Her breath became loud and ragged in her throat as her body was mashed into the seat.

"You gonna cum for me, boy? You there yet? Cum in me, give me that cream."

Her dirty talk inspired him and he grabbed onto her upper thighs to ensure his cock went inside her as much as possible. He pulled back as far as he could without leaving the warm confines of her cunt and rammed back home hard. Three more of these deep lunges was all he could manage and he let out a roar as his cock erupted and sent his hot white seed inside her. He pulled out after the first pump of cum and sprayed her bald cunt so that his sperm literally ran down her upturned ass crack like a river. Gareth held his pulsating cock in his fist and swiped it all around her mushy cunt as the sweat dropped onto her belly from his furrowed brow.

The three of them caught their breath and it was Priya who spoke first.

"So, whose pussy was the best? Obviously you came in mine so I think we know who the winner is. Me, as usual."

Penny pouted. Always the same, Baroness Anjali was the best in anything she chooses.

Gareth ran his left hand through his fair curls thick hair and pondered.

"I think I need to fuck you both once more, I can't quite decide. Can we make it the best of three?"

The two women girls laughed and Penny rolled her eyes up when Priya announced she would suck him first. No fucking surprise she thought, here we go again.

x

After a shower and shave, the Welshman found the two ladies had relocated to Priya's sumptuous boudoir with the deep rose carpet rolled out to the four walls, and the single window over which hung curtains of rich raw silk. The bed was a king sized one naturally, upon which the two women were sprawled out stark naked. At the foot of the bed, Gareth the Pistol looked on each with a reawakened erection that ached for attention.

They grinned and watched him stroke his rock hard shaft, enjoying the view

of their heavenly tits.

"WHAT a big boy!"

Lady Penelope shifted her knees sideways and opened herself to him, pushing her hips up and tipping her pelvis higher to grant him a view of her nether holes. The muscled hunk crawled across the bed and moved over her. He parted her labia with thumb and forefinger and found her already quite wet and engorged. Bending closer, he inhaled her feminine scent and pushed his tongue straight into her cunt.

"I love how he does that."

He licked her from clit to anus, and Her Ladyship purred and moaned with the welcome attention. As he lapped at her vulva, he reached up to fan her clit with his palm flat on her mons.

Flat on his front, Gareth kept up a steady back-and-forth licking on her slit, and occasionally ran his tongue up over her perineum and back. Penny duly sighed and grabbed bunches of silken bedlinen in both fists.

Priya looked at him from close up and admired the way he sucked in the delectable curve where her muff met her upper thigh. The middle aged Indian MILF rubbed lightly up the crease of her own buttocks with her heated passion.

"So many choices." He said as he turned his attention to the Baroness.

She laid back as he started with moderate pressure, licking over and around her wet gash. She pushed her bottom back toward him, and he flattened his tongue on her mons.

"Yessss!"

As his cock throbbed, he dry humped the bed as he began to drive his tongue into her sharply and pushed in as far as he was able.

"Oh...oh...oh...mmmmm..."

The grateful woman cooed as he licked and slathered for a short period. Then, he pulled his mouth off of her and jerked his boner for some personal relief.

"I really want you from behind," said Penny as she assumed the position.

Priya looked over to Lady Penelope and saw that Gareth was already on his knees behind her. With his left hand on her left cheek, he guided his hard-on to her desirable slot and mounted her. He slid in and out of her sheath with smooth thrusts, finding it plain sailing as her cunt devoured him.

Even at the age of fifty-one, the younger chap marveled at the wonderful sight of her backside rippling from his steady strokes. He pawed at her nates as he banged into her with rolling hips.

"Fuck me, lover!"

The esteemed noblewoman tossed her head back and her fair hair whipped over her shoulders and in his face.

Faster and faster she rocked back and forth on his stiff prick, covering his shaft with her juices. He was able to feel the heat radiating from her cunt as a sudden rush of her fluids bathed his light pubes.

"Goodness me! That was intense!"

She shook, as she collapsed onto the bed, her face resting on a soft pillow.

Without waiting on ceremony, Gareth crept from Penny's trembling body and positioned himself behind the patient Baroness. He gripped her wide hips and lined up his pulsating dick to her soaked quim. As he pushed in slowly, he observed his cock sink inside her slippery folds, stretching out her cunt. In one solid push

he was on up to the hilt. His toned stomach rested against her flabby ass as he began to pull back and push back in. He pumped into her at a furious pace, slamming harder and harder into the groaning female. With each thrust she cried out louder, until he felt her clench around his length. He continued to plow into

her a few more times before he withdrew with a squelch.

Priya collapsed onto her back and Penny spoke to her in a whisper.

"Are we done? Gareth hasn't cum yet."

"My dear Penelope. We are far from done."

Penny gasped and sat bolt upright, her heavy bust bouncing madly, as she saw the door open and a stark naked Ana enter unannounced. A shiver of excitement passed through her as the black skinned maid, once in her employ and now in Priya's, stood at the foot of the bed. The young filly had a positively gorgeous figure and despite her reservations and jealousy, Penny's heart began to pound in her chest.

Ana turned to her and her eyes were drawn to the sight of the girl's juicy lips, sly oriental shaped brown eyes and high cheekbones. Blessed with a tight athletic form, similar to a sprinter, the foxy babe had perky C cup breasts with nipples already erect and surrounded by mocha coloured areolas. Her stomach was flat and her bottom was like a ripe plum. Between her upper thighs sat her prominent pussy mound that protruded from a visible V that ran from her narrow hips to the bottom of her trimmed pubic area. The light of the bedroom her rich chocolate complexion and her long jet black hair fell down her left shoulder in a side ponytail which showed off her elegant neck.

"I asked Ana if she wouldn't mind joining in."

"Hello again, M' Lady."

Gareth was jubilant at having three horny females in his bed. Ensconced on top of the silk sheets, the black girl's smoking hot body made his dick bob up and down in approval.

Exploring something new in the bedroom was one of Penelope's strong points. But up until now, she had not considered exploring sex with other women, nor had she consciously fantasised about another woman, But something in Ana impressed and intrigued her.

She had watched Priya having sex a few times but never had she thought about her in a sexual way.

"Come on, Pen. Let's have some fun."

Penny was taken by surprise as Priya kissed her on the lips, and Ana lavished attention on both her hard nipples as she got distracted. Her eyes flitted to the watching Gareth, who wanked his dick hard, sliding back and forth on it with increasing interest. Penny gasped as Ana ran her slender fingers around the generous swell of her big tits.

Inevitably, a tingle of excitement beginning to surge through her voluptuous body. Her pussy ached from the gentle rise of erotic heat, and her eyes half closed as the two females began to explore her soft curves. Priya kissed the side of her long, elegant neck, and her hands smothered her boobs as her own desire escalated.

"This is different."

Down below, Ana's long jet black afro hair tickled her inner thighs as the young filly kissed the sensitive flesh there. Moving inward, she used both thumbs and tongue to open up her labia.

The Baroness moved to Penny's, cupping her bum with an open palm, while the other moved around front to continue probing her quim..

Her Ladyship was delighted at the light touch of deft fingers moving softly up and down her outer mound before delving inside her heated cunt.

For a girl so young, Ana masterfully stroked her to the point that Penny leaked juices profusely.

Her backside shifted on the bed from the growing intensity.

It came as a revelation that the delicate touch of a female could be so exhilarating.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She groaned at the feel of two feather light fingers gliding into her.

Priya joined in as she licked up her gash, using her lips to glide over her clit. Her hard bud was flicked up and down nice and slow. From the corner of her eye, Lady Penelope noticed Gareth was wanking off furiously.

"Let's show her the Car Wash."

"Okay."

At the same time, Priya and Ana slurped and slobbered on Her Ladyship's pussy. One lapping up and down, the other from side to side. The feeling was phenomenal as not one, but two wet tongues saturating her mons with copious amounts of spit.

Ana drooled over Lady Penelope's cunt, licking it faster and pulling on her clit with a thumb.

Priya pursed her lips and dribbled so much, that Penny's thighs and butt crack were soaked. The lewd sound of their slabbering almost drowned out her own moans of euphoria. She came with a shrill scream and her feet tapped on the bed as she climaxed.

"Wow!"

Now, the women blew warm air from their lips all over the trembling blonde's snatch, drying her flesh until only a few droplets of moisture remained.

Penny got up on her elbows and looked down her curvaceous body.

"And that's the Car Wash."

"That, is something else."

Gareth had taken this all with interest as he rose up, his superb erection jutting out hard in front of him.

"Lie back." He said to Ana.

He loomed over the slender form of the black maid and balanced himself on his hands as she took his engorged manhood in her hand and guided him inside her. He penetrated her to his full depth, bringing moans of pleasure from her full lips. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist so that he was able to drive in up to the hilt.

Her arms went around his shoulders, and her head came against his neck. The muscles in his arms went taught with effort as he began to slam in and out of her. They came chest to chest, belly to belly as they writhed together in tandem.

From their point of view, both Penelope and Petunia could see the base of his manhood as it moved in with jiggling his ball sack.

"So good!"

As Gareth got into his stride, his arms reached under her knees and pushed them up so that her feet were beside her head and she was folded under him.

Penny stared at Ana being screwed and crawled into position above her, straddling her face so that her sopping cunt received more sapphic attention.

Ana reached up and gripped Penny's buttocks as she wormed her pointed tongue inside her pussy. Priya was enthralled by the sight of the three of them engaged in this erotic tryst. Her eyes went here and there as Gareth's cock surged up into the black girl, his balls slapping hard against her slim inner thighs. Penny squirmed on her face as her tongue pushed in and out of her juiced up pussy, and a sheen of moisture glossed on Ana's lips.

"Come on, give some of that big cock to me, you horny bastard!"

Lady Penelope stared transfixed horror as her sometime lover withdrew from Ana, and descended to her Indian friend. Her lovely Welsh fellow plunged into Priya whole-heartedly, and his groin smacked resoundingly against Priya's full belly.

He hammered home hard and stretched out her sodden cunt. She writhed happily beneath him as he banged her to her own sexual peak. The sublime friction of the big dick brough about her climax. She screamed into his ear at the same moment she exploded. His strident motions inside her slowed and stopped.

Then he fixed his eyes on Penelope.

"Oh God, please fuck me, Gareth." She pleaded as she saw him grinning

lasciviously at her. "I want your cock so bad. Fuck me hard!"

Gareth knelt over her and took her left breast in his hand, pinching her erect nipple for a moment. Her Ladyship whimpered with excitement as he pinned her down. He leaned forward between her parted legs and felt the softness of her inner thighs outside of his. He rubbed her pussy with his knob and pushed firmly into her, penetrating a little at first and then, due to her wetness, sliding right inside her to the hilt.

"OH!"

Penny watched his face close up as he began to pump into her pussy, gliding easily in and out through her wetness.

He is her toy boy. Her fuck toy. His cock belongs to me, for my pleasure, she mused. Any gratification he receives is a bonus for him, but not my responsibility.

He felt up her pillow like breasts as he fucked her, and the older woman's moans grew louder as Priya and Ana knelt by the bed to watch.

"You look so fucking hot," Priya told her. "Lying there with your legs spread, letting him stretch that golden pussy of yours. You're getting so well fucked."

Gareth made an imperceptible nod of the head and the other two got the message.

He uncoupled from Penelope and now all three lined up on their backs on the edge of the big bed. Side by side, thigh to thigh, feet touching the carpet. A total contrast in women were presented for his pleasure. From the left, the plump Indian. Then the busty pale Englishwoman in the middle. And on the end, the slender and much darker girl from the Caribbean.

"Okay," he said as he grabbed his pole and jerked it briskly in his fist. "I'm going to fuck you all with every ounce of strength I've got. Do you understand me?"

Showing his masculine confidence, the well hung Welshman knelt on his knees and pressed his tongue in the crotch of the Baroness. Her wet pussy still glistened from the huge climax as he swiped up and down in her gaping gash.

"Yes, just like that, Gareth. Keep going, just like that."

He moved up to her erect clit, which protruded out of her as if demanding attention from the fellow's mouth. His tongue made wide circles around the hard button, closing in until he met it full on.

"Oh, fuck! Yes!"

He left her trembling as he moved over to Lady Penelope. She sighed as he took both of her pale cheeks in his hands and pulled her pussy toward his face. Her back arched off the bed as he did. He feverishly licked her slit as she shrieked her approval. Her body suddenly convulsed as he gripped her ass firmly and buried his face in her drenched pussy.

He always relished the blonde's pussy, especially when she gushed in his face. The orgasm rocked her for six. Dizzy with pleasure, she pushed his head back.

"Fuck me, puppy." Said Ana, referring to the pet name she had given him.

Shaking his head, he pressed in between the willowy black girl, filling her with his entire length.

A light sweat appeared on his body as he fucked her with diving pelvic thrusts.

His handsome face contorted as he gave his all even as he felt himself overwhelmed. He needed to cum. As his balls contracted tight he pulled out of Ana's cunt and gripped his dick the root and squeezed.