Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 10

Story Info
Office hijinks with her ladyship.
8.3k words
4.56
6k
7
1

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

Who was it who said that you can't always judge a book by its cover, and you can't always judge a lady by her outward demeanor. Take Lady Penelope. She might appear to be just another classy MILF, who could fill out an evening dress and sit across from one, while sipping Champagne and thrusting her huge bosom out for all to enjoy. But if she decided to invite you into her boudoir, be prepared to unleash a feverish nymphomaniac. Nothing was exempt. Oral, anal, group, and on occasion, a little bondage.

Although her best assets were her super-hot pair 34 DD breasts, she also had a pair of willowy legs and a lissome figure. Women like her loved to be desired by men. And the younger the better.

Her Ladyship wasn't born a wanton slut, the passage of time saw to that. Penny needed sex on a weekly basis, and if her needs were not met, the busty blonde could become cantankerous at the drop of a hat. The esteemed fifty-one year old noblewoman prided herself on her looks and refined upbringing, and thanks to her late husband, she was able to lead a life of leisure. Apart from her duties administering her household, that being the palatial Williamson Manor, and organising affairs of the estate such as arranging various events and banquets, she sought one thing. Sexual gratification on a regular basis.

With this concept in mind. Penny spent a small fortune on her ensemble of skirts, dresses, lingerie, heels, and stockings.

These included expensive and sophisticated clothing that never deviated from her aristocratic lifestyle. Slinky and suggestive dresses with plunging necklines and incredibly short hemlines were among her favourite attire. Her clothes embodied everything about her. Financial power, independence, and sex appeal.

Whatever the occasion, whatever the time of day, Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson was up for grabs.

x

"Elizabeth? Send them in."

She pressed the white button on the intercom and went to stand by the large window of the airy office.

"Yes, M' Lady."

Christopher Mitchell's body tightened as he walked into the office, leading him to button up his well laundered jacket. He could smell cigarette smoke and Earl Grey tea as he composed himself.

Already he had a bad feeling about the hastily arranged meeting, and being fifteen minute late was not a wise thing to do.

"Late as usual, Mister Mitchell. Sit yourself down."

The young trainee businessman sat on one side of a solid mahogany desk and smiled weakly. Her Ladyship's greeting was much more on the chilly side as she glowered at him.

"Mister Chambers."

The blonde indicated an empty seat beside the other.

"My Lady."

George Chambers seated himself next to his despised colleague and adjusted his red striped necktie. Both men knew that only one of them would leave the office this bright morning still in the woman's employ.

In their minds, she and they looked two generations apart.

Penny turned to face them, her back to the window, and crossed her arms. The bright sunshine silhouetted her statuesque form perfectly.

At five feet ten, the blonde bombshell looked staggering for her age. Her long hair was pinned back in an elegant chignon at the back of her head, and she wore a string of large pearls around her pale neck. Her cream coloured jacket had a lapel-collar, high shoulder pads, and long sleeves. Her Ladyship had left it unbuttoned and had it secured around her trim waist only by the removable bow. Thus, her hefty bosom was clearly visible for all to see. Her matching mini skirt had a tailored, crossover design, with an invisible back zip fastening. She stood tall in a pair asymmetric pointed heels with a four inch stiletto. Her mere presence left the two men panting, searching the room with wide eyes in order to focus on anything but the ravishing goddess before them.

"Elizabeth? Hold all my calls for the next half hour."

"As you wish, My Lady."

Ignoring the men, Penny perused the contents of a manila folder in silence.

After an uncomfortable five minutes for the two men, she raised her blue-grey eyes from the folder and closed it, tapping the cover with long scarlet nails. The look on her face was not one of good cheer.

"I do so detest coming to this building and having to involve myself in financial matters and the like. Which is precisely why I employ people like you to do my bidding. Luckily, I have one of my dearest friends dropping by house later for a well-timed visit. That will cheer me up no end."

A cloud momentarily covered the sun and cast a shadow across the room. They were meeting in a private office on the twentieth floor of Number 20 Fenchurch Street in the City of London. The commercial skyscraper was affectionately known as The Walkie-Talkie due to its distinctive shape that resembled a two-way radio handset.

It had been leased to Her Ladyship in order for her to run her business interests pertaining to affairs of her Estate.

She was a company director, having started several business interests with her late husband. Although she considered herself to be a back seat driver.

Both anxious fellows visibly gulped as they watched her pull her shoulders back so that her huge breasts strained against the front of her jacket.

They had joined her employ as part of an internship, where the young students might benefit from the professional learning experience. Hopefully giving them the opportunity for career exploration and development.

"Gentlemen. I am most displeased with both of you."

After a year, the pair of them, now aged nineteen, had gained valuable work experience, working twelve hours during the Spring and Summer.

In the beginning, they had both made a good impression. Always polite, smartly dressed and willing to take on any tasks. They had a youthful enthusiasm, and had handled small, tedious, and repetitive duties with a positive attitude, As time went by, it had become known to the others that they were becoming too casual. Deliberately avoiding menial tasks, keeping poor time, and openly flirting with the female members of staff, instead of working.

"What to do with you two."

Lady Penelope toyed with a lock of her strawberry blonde hair as she cocked her head and stared at each of them in turn.

Mitchell intrigued her the most. His thick brown hair had an errant lock that kept falling across his face. He was six feet two, and had chosen to wear a grey jacket and black creased trousers. She remembered the day when she had interviewed him almost a year ago. How green he looked. All fixed grin and pasty-faced. What the passing of time does to a boy. Now he had those bedroom eyes and set jawline that signaled a certain maturity.

"When I assign you your positions, I fully expected you to give your very best. Not the day after. Nor the next week. On time, every time."

Chambers and Mitchell looked at each other furtively. They were in trouble and they knew it.

They began to feel heated. This office was always several degrees above below the temperature of the general office space.

Her Ladyship sat back in her chair, openly glaring at them while she fidgeted with a pen in her hand.

"If you had given your all, there would have been regular employment with a substantial salary that most young fellows of your age would give their right arm for."

Penny got up and came to the front of her desk. For a woman more than twice his age, Mitchell thought she looked as good, if not better than most women half her age. He had dated a lot of girls his age who paled in comparison.

Her skin was fair to the point that she looked quite pale. That porcelain complexion was a compliment to her blue-grey eyes that focused on his.

She turned her attention to Chambers, who was a complete opposite to the other. He had a mop of fair hair with a fringe that came to the tops of his brows. Add to that, he had baby blue eyes and the longest of lashes.

Penny bent her left leg at the knee and the already her already short skirt slid up her bare thigh in an almost provocative manner. As this was within inches of the two wide eyed interns, they found it nigh on impossible to keep from looking between her open legs. Her black lace thong was displayed shamelessly for both to see as it clung snugly to her muff.

The more her legs opened wider, so her skirt rose higher.

Their big eyes feasted on her glorious womanhood as her thong stretched impossibly tight over her prominent mound. To their eyes it seemed that the front was moist, dampened to the point where they could clearly make out the fullness of her labia beneath.

"I promise, My Lady, this won't happen again."

"Indeed, Chambers. There is a lot of money to be handled in my various affairs. And there is also a lot of money to lose as well."

"I agree. I've been remiss of late. I'll give 100 per cent from now on, M' Lady."

"I've heard that before, Mr. Mitchell. It's a mantra of someone who will go on and forget in due course. I wanted results, not apologies. Do you understand the position you put me in?"

Lady Penelope leaned forwards with her hands on the edge of the desk, so that her big pair of tits jiggled under her barely tethered jacket. Chambers gulped and nervously crossed his legs. They may not have been the biggest tits in the world, but they were by far the largest he had encountered in the flesh. And what flesh! Likewise, Mitchell's eager eyes delved within the deepest cleavage he had ever seen.

Although clearly disturbed, both men's imaginations wandered to lascivious thoughts about the bountiful goddess before them. That voluptuous body, with full breasts atop an hourglass figure that flowed down to well-toned thighs and rounded buttocks that made a pleasing wiggle when she teetered on her rapier like heels.

"Do either of you have the slightest idea?"

As the copiously stacked MILF waffled on, both virile interns sat uncomfortably in front of her with expanding erections in the tight confines of their trousers.

Mitchell actually thought his stiff dick might very well rip through his pants any second, and cursed himself for choosing his tightest suit. Her tits strained from the increased pressure at the front of her jacket and he struggled to keep any composure.

"Are you even paying attention?"

Her Ladyship smacked her own thigh with the palm of her hand so hard that her gigantic tits heaved from her increased inhalations. Both men jumped in their seats as the ravishing seductress glowered in their faces. Chambers winced as his swollen tackle was abruptly grabbed by a slender fist.

"Is this an erection, Chambers? Do my huge tits intrigue you? Does my body excite you? Hmm?"

Penny tilted her head slightly in the direction of Mitchell.

In spite of her dissatisfaction with the pair of them, her own thoughts were occupied with her need to satisfy her sexual desires. After a number of dormant years, Her Ladyship had developed a voracious sexual appetite.

She rubbed her thighs together and clenched her pussy as her fingers strayed closer to his crotch. Chambers felt her fingers move close to his balls, and he shifted in his seat as she squeezed him gently.

"It seems I have you by the balls, my dear fellow."

Her fingers started at the bottom of his erection and then ran up the shaft to highlight it out in his pants. She could feel the heat of her sex between her thighs as she relinquished the dick of Chambers.

"The fault is really with me," she said with a shake of her head. "For believing in you in the first place."

Chambers slumped in the chair and resigned himself to the fact that he was history.

"I'm sorry, M' Lady. I'll go and clean out my things."

Mitchell nodded as well and started to rise from his chair, but the esteemed gentlewoman shook her head.

"Not so fast, you two," she said, signaling with a hand for them to remain seated. "Normally, I would send you packing at this point. But, I'm prepared to give you both one more chance."

As she spoke, she stood tall and undid the belt that held her jacket in check. She opened it and let it fall from her shoulders. She cupped her large breasts that were now revealed and watched the two interns imitate gawping goldfish.

The sexual tension was bursting at the seams between the three of them, and the stunned interns were mesmerised by Penelope's breathtaking tits.

Little did they know that the salacious blonde had designs on their tender and fertile young bodies.

"Do you both have girlfriends?"

She asked as she looked at them. She reached back and unzipped her mini skirt, doing it slowly in order to tease the hell out of them. Indeed the anticipation was killing the two fellows as they squirmed on their butts. She pushed the skirt down her hips and kicked it away.

"Yes, I have a girl," stammered Chambers.

Penny pouted sexily as she drank in their avid attention to her lovely breasts. The resplendent socialite tugged at her thong teasingly before sliding them down her toned thighs, exposing the neat triangle of golden hair that adorned her mound of Venus. She bent at the waist and dragged her thong down her legs and lifted her left heel so she could step out of the skimpy underwear.

"And how old is she?" She continued to bait them.

Dropping the tiny thing at her heels, the wanton minx fingered the moisture that had built between her legs and rested back against edge of her desk. Chambers wiped a bead of sweat from his upper lip and felt his throat dry up.

"Eighteen."

"And do you fuck?"

"Er. Sometimes."

"Ever fantasise about making love to a real woman? A woman of substance?"

The sexy blonde's gorgeous blue-grey eyes shone with sultry temptation as she stroked the magnificent curves of her bountiful breasts. With her long legs spread high and wide to expose her moist slit, her seductive body language invited them to enjoy every incredible inch of her nakedness.

"Well, my pretty boys. You both owe me. My pussy needs lots of cream. So, I need a good fucking. I find that having sex goes a long way to relieving stress. And you..."

She pointed a long red nail at Mitchell.

"And you..."

Chambers literally reeled back as her index finger aimed at his big bulge that had tented his pants.

To emphasise her point, Penny parted her thighs to reveal the tuft of fine hair that led to her pussy.

"Have thirty minutes to get me off. Otherwise, it's the boot. So, get naked."

As they shared a resigned glance at each other, both began to strip. Her Ladyship watched with an acute interest as Mitchell removed his shirt, his shoes and his trousers. Chambers, already down to his boxers, had a sizeable erection extending vertically inside the cotton.

Her eyes never wavered as they finally let out their tackle. The ravenous blonde widened her legs and dug her heels into the carpet.

"Make them nice and hard for me."

Her Ladyship stroked her slit with her middle digit as she put one heel up on the desk. Both men eyed up her exposed snatch with the almost transparent fair pubes and jerked off. They all seemed content watching each other masturbate in close proximity.

"That's the way, my darlings." She urged in her refined voice. "Wank those cocks for me."

Chambers gulped hard. The way she said the word cock sounded to his ears like 'cawk.'

The racy temptress joyously wallowed on exposing her huge breasts, and delicious pussy in front of the two awkward young fellows. Smiling, Her Ladyship was a vision of wanton abandon. Her conduct was a totally uninhibited display of sexual freedom. She played with her boobs, cupping them in her hands and squeezing them together, and tweaking her nipples to make them hard. Her left leg spread out wider, and her pink pussy folds glistened in the light. The full-figured vixen pouted and wagged her index finger.

"Touch me."

Mitchell came up in front of her and moved his hands to cup her breasts. He marveled at the shape of them, and squeezed them firmly.

He drew her right breast into his mouth, sucking on it hard. Then he moved to the other breast, sucking on that one as well as he pawed at the right. Penny reached between her legs to rub her cunt. He could feel her lush tits rise and fall as she breathed.

"Oh, shit!"

He moaned as her soft fingers slide over his boner and he went on tip-toe as he involuntarily humped her fist. She looked at him and then went down on her haunches, flicking her string of pearls over her shoulder.

"I love being on my knees and sucking cock," she said huskily.

With a contented sigh, the renowned Lady licked up from the bottom of his shaft, holding his shaft upright, and took in the head. She slowly slid her mouth down on his length. Mitchell felt her saliva trickle down as she moved her head slowly up and down. The nineteen year old looked down in amazement. This naked, mature woman of fifty was openly giving him a blowjob. Something his girlfriend flatly refused to do. And she was sloppy! Drooling and audibly slobbering as she devoured his stiff cock. Her hefty tits jiggled silently as she bobbed, humming on his knob with joy.

Sucking hard, she pressed down head towards his cock, at the same time as he pushed upward.

"Nice. Now you."

Chambers nodded as the top heavy blonde took his cock into her mouth. He had waited his turn in silence. fascinated by what had just unfolded. As she slipped her mouth down on his dick, he threw his head back as she managed to hoover in his entire length. For the nineteen year old intern, this was indescribable. His whole cock slid in and out of the mouth of the experienced female. She sucked, licked with her tongue, and wanked his shaft with her left hand.

The relief! The sheer joy of having his cock sucked in by this conceited minx!

Her lips and hollows of her cheeks milked him superbly.

He looked at her clear eyes, wide and unblinking as his bell end bumped the back of her throat. The image added to his arousal. He had to fuck her.

She stood up and backed up to the edge of the desk.

"Lick me out, boys."

Chambers eagerly acted, kissing up her soft thighs, then her inner leg as he followed his nose. Her Ladyship welcomed his darting tongue slide along the apex where leg met pussy mound. The taste and scent of her vulva was intoxicating. He wormed two fingers in to spread apart her labia as he swiped up her weeping slit.

He almost went cross eyed as he tried to focus on the yellowish pubic hair over her engorged and swollen pussy lips. This wasn't like any of the teenage girls he had previously made out with. This was a full bodied, seasoned, highly sexed, mature woman.

"Mitchell. Don't be a goose. Flick your tongue over my clit," she demanded.

Penny watched Mitchell lean in to flick the tip of his tongue over her clit.

"Good boys." She purred as both young men ate her out at the same time.

In their clumsy, but endearing manner, they sucked and slurped deep inside her quim. Her muff and thighs became saturated with spit. It was all a blur as tongues lapped this way and that. One licked her from left to right and the other up and down.

With her hands gripping the desk until her knuckles turned white, the curvy beauty rode their mouths, squeezing their heads with her thighs.

"I loved that, thank you. Now, I need a good fucking with those hard cocks of yours. First, like this."

Lady Penelope turned to face the desk and Mitchell rose to the challenge, swiping his cock from her clitoris down to her puckered asshole. Her response was to wiggle her bottom and lift her heels up onto tiptoe.

"Goodness! That feels so nice."

He held her cheeks apart with both hands and delved further inside the pink petals of her pussy and nudged at her glistening slit. Penny flattened to the surface of the desk and her parted legs assumed an inverted V as she made more room for him to view her hot box.

123z
123z
824 Followers