Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 14

Story Info
Her Ladyship and daughter hit the Seychelles.
10.4k words
4.73
6.5k
7
2

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Seychelles, one of the world's smallest countries, is actually composed of two main island groups. the Mahé group of more than 40 central, mountainous granitic islands and a second group of more than 70 outer, flat, coralline islands. The overall aspect of those islands, with their lush tropical vegetation, is that of high hanging gardens overlooking silver-white beaches and clear lagoons.

The climate is tropical oceanic, with little temperature variation during the year. Daily temperatures rise to the mid-80s F (low 30s C) in the afternoon and fall to the low 70s F (low 20s C) at night.

Humidity is persistently high but is ameliorated somewhat in locations windward of the prevailing southeast trade winds.

There is an abundance of plant and animal life. Of the roughly 200 plant species found in Seychelles, some 80 are unique to the islands, including screw pines and, several varieties of jellyfish trees. And, the most famous, the Coco de Mer. This produces a fruit that is one of the largest and heaviest known and is valued by a number of Asian cultures for believed aphrodisiac properties.

Wildlife includes a remarkably diverse array of marine life, including more than 900 identified species of fish; green sea turtles and tens of thousands of giant tortoises also inhabit the islands.

Bird Island is the breeding ground for millions of terns, turtle doves, shearwaters, frigate birds, and other seabirds that flock there each year.

Air service is centered on Seychelles International Airport, located near Victoria on Mahé, and the smaller airports and airstrips found on several islands. Seychelles has air connections with a number of foreign cities and direct flights to London.

"Wonderful, my darling. Just look at this."

Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson had chosen this location for her Winter holiday. Accompanied on this occasion by her youngest daughter, Charlotte.

"It's like Paradise on Earth." Added Her Ladyship.

"It is quite beautiful, I must agree."

"We're definitely going to enjoy ourselves on this trip."

Both looked out of the cabin window as the plane began its descent. It had been a long flight, with just the one stop over in Dubai, and the sight of the islands was most welcome.

Charlotte had never been here before, and at first seemed reluctant to travel such a long distance. But as her mother told her all about the place, she became more and more intrigued by Seychelles.

"Yes. I firmly believe that sun and sex are essential ingredients in making a successful holiday."

"Mother, really."

"What? I intend to have a good time. And I intend to get laid as often as possible."

"You're incorrigible."

Fabulously wealthy, Lady Penelope was more than happy to spend her days up to the eyeballs in sex.

Charlotte had known for some time that her mother had a larger than average sexual appetite, but within the last year, things had become more intense. It wasn't that she was having sex every day, but her mother was concentrating on younger men. About her own age or even younger.

"Correct." Said Penny with a mischievous wink. "And, so are you. my dear."

It was perhaps inevitable that mother and daughter would one day come together in a binge of sun, nudity, and sex. And in the light of recent events, this day appeared to be fast approaching. (See chapter 13)

Once they had landed, they still needed to get to their final destination.

La Digue is the third most populated island of the Seychelles, and fourth largest by land area, lying east of Praslin and west of Felicite Island. There is no airport on La Digue, so to get there from a foreign country, one must fly and continue by ferry, usually via Praslin.

Their choice of hotel was the Le Domaine De L'Orangeraie. An attractive property located in the northwest corner of La Digue. Le Domaine is just steps away from the beach and set in beautiful tropical gardens and forest.

The villas and suites overlook the gardens, most with views down to the sea below. For a small hotel, there are lots of facilities including a small spa with stunning views, an infinity pool with pool bar and plenty of loungers, and a restaurant overlooking the sea serving Mediterranean and Creole food with a mix of buffet and à la carte options available.

The ladies had reserved one of the twenty Garden Villas, superbly furnished with the theme being bright, clean, and with modern décor.

Their luxury thatched villa was located in the sloping hills, offering wonderful views of the tropical gardens. The spacious villa had two bedrooms, two bathtubs, a rain shower and a large terrace. And in addition, a private whirlpool.

"So, when do the boys get here?" Asked Charlotte for the third time in as many hours.

She busied herself with unpacking as her mother looked on with a cigarette in her hand.

"The day after tomorrow. Don't fret so."

Also along for the seven day visit were Her Ladyship's special guests, Lord Frederick Wellesley, and his younger brother Arthur. Fred was the second son of Charles Wellesley, 9th Duke of Wellington, and Princess Antonia of Prussia.

The Wellesley family has many titles, in the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and formerly Portugal. They are the descendants of Arthur Wellesley, commander-in-chief of the British army, who defeated Napoleon at Waterloo in 1815. For his many victories, he obtained many titles, including the evocative Duke of Wellington. Thanks to this victorious ancestor, his descendants enjoy multiple titles of nobility but also land in Belgium, which is sometimes controversial. Indeed, the Duke of Wellington is also Prince of Waterloo and is the only noble in Belgium to own land received as an appanage.

"And you know them well?"

"Intimately so, my dear. I've met them, seduced them, and used them for my personal pleasure. It was quite a evening, I can tell you."

"Indeed," said Charlotte with a huff.

"They're good fun. We can look forward to a splendid time."

"I suppose. Do they have girlfriends?"

"One in every town they visit. They're quite unscrupulous where women are concerned."

"I can imagine. Anyway, let's eat. I'm starving after the flight."

x

The Le Nautique restauraunt offers delicious local and international cuisine in the perfect island setting. The local dishes showcase the very best of the Seychelles unique produce and flavours, a perfect fusion of French, Indian and Oriental influences.

For their first meal of the trip, the famished ladies ordered piña colada for drinks, as well as a beef steak with truffled mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables.

The meal was delicious, and the tiramisu they had for desert was one of the best they had ever eaten.

The staff members were pleasant and helpful, and the manager quite affable. The restaurant faced west, and as they ate, they watched the darkness of night draw over Prasline.

They were seated in a part of the restaurant covered terrace, located at a higher level in relation to the other diners, so that they were able to hear the sound of the waves dying down on the shore. It was a very pleasant way to end their first evening on the island.

The next day, they decided to spend the time on the beach to work on their tans.

It took them the most part of the day to adjust to the heat and become indoctrinated with the island. The hot sun and ever warm air meant that both ladies spent the entire time in their bikinis and flip flops. Everywhere they went, all eyes were on them, especially Lady Penelope with her creamy mammaries bouncing with her every step.

On the second evening they shared an equally amazing meal as the first. An assorted seafood platter this time with grilled octopus, red snapper, calamari and crab, all delicately bathed in local spices and with creole sauce on the side. Both ladies tried the island palm wine. Also known as Kalou in Seychelles, this is a drink produced from the sap of the coconut tree.

Perfectly fermented, this ensures a higher amount of alcohol. Something Lady Penelope would normally avoid as she was likely to get quickly intoxicated.

Charlotte had decided to have an early night and try to soothe her tender sun bathed skin. Penny stayed at one end of the bar, flirting with the barman. He looked to be in his twenties with a medium dark complexion, big brown eyes, and the sort of muscular chest a woman would love to have above one as he slid his big dick inside her pussy. A mature woman like she couldn't let this one get away.

"More wine, garcon." She said as she shook her empty glass.

"Oui, Madam."

"It's very strong stuff, isn't it? I do love something stiff inside me on occasion."

She laughed and winked at the tall fellow who smiled back cordially.

Clad only in her skimpy bikini, she looked ravishing with her large breasts and, blue-grey eyes, and kissable lips. She crossed her lithe legs, thereby bunching up the crotch of her bikini bottoms around her prominent mons.

"Have you worked here long?"

"This is my first year, Madam. I am Francois."

Penny nodded and played with her long blonde locks seductively. After three glasses of wine, the mature vixen was feeling decidedly heated and horny.

"And you are enjoying your stay?" He asked as he used a cloth to clean a glass. "You have done much?"

"Oh, I haven't done everything I would like."

"I see. What would you like to do you haven't done yet?"

Penny leaned across the bar purposefully, and the man's eyes fixed on her hefty bust that threatened to spring out of her pale blue bikini top.

"You."

At first, Francois looked shocked, then bemused, and then intrigued. He stared at her boobs unashamedly and nodded. Despite his tender age, he showed an understanding that amused her. She wondered how many older women he had seduced on their carefree visits to the island. Her heart was racing as she finished her drink.

The insatiable noblewoman was filled with her usual overwhelming urge to have a man tend to her womanly needs. Lusting for his virile young body, she immediately extended an invitation for him to visit.

"I'm going up to my villa now, and I shall immediately take to my bed. If you wish to join me you are most welcome."

x

When Francois entered her unlit room, he saw her standing by the open window, her bikini in a heap on the carpet by her feet. The air was hot and humid, and the scent of foliage and fruit wafted in from outside. As he looked upon her naked body with eyes glazed with desire, the moonlight shone in and illuminated her voluptuous form. Her full and heavy tits looked even larger now they were uncovered, and she had a fairly narrow waist. Her mons rose in a high mound, covered by a tantalising triangle of rich golden pubes that were so fine as to appear almost invisible. Flushed with the heat, Her Ladyship's pale skin was dappled with a light sheen of perspiration. His dick rose like a hydraulic ram and threatened to burst out of his trousers.

"I knew you'd come."

Wined and dined, she held out her hands and he stepped into her arms. They embraced and engaged in a deep and lingering kiss, his eager lips crushing hers in the most delicious way.

Penny moaned into his mouth as he effortlessly pressed her back to the closed door. Her long red nails scraped the material of his shirt as he leaned into her, and his welcome erection pushed up at her through his tight slacks. As they French kissed, her trembling hands loosened his shirt and in turn, and he unbuckled his belt.

His crumpled shirt fell from his arms, and his trousers dropped around his ankles. As he peeled off his boxer shorts, he made short pelvic thrusts so that his boner grazed the succulent flesh of her inner thigh.

"This, I like."

The older woman let her eyes roam up and down the man's body, taking all of him in. She felt a rush of heat go to her muff as she began to get further aroused. His dick was divine. Thick, circumcised, and with the added bonus of a bloated glans.

Lady Penelope slid down his front, tracing his chest with her fingertips until she came nose to cock. She glanced up at the dark skinned fellow as his hips bucked urgently. She stroked his thick rod a few times, and then closed her eyes and let his helmet slide past her wet lips.

"Yes, I like this very much."

She bobbed on her haunches and gripped his upper thighs as she fellated him hands free.

The faster she sucked him, the hornier she got, making throaty moans of lust on his beautifully formed prick.

Gradually, the blonde minx let her mouth glide up and down his engorged length, lingering on the down stroke and letting her saliva run down his dick to his balls.

Sensing his need for release, she slipped a finger inside his anus and applied enough pressure to prevent his orgasm. She needed a good fucking on this night.

After three more minutes she extricated herself from his rigid pole and she spoke into his ear.

"I want it hard and I want it rough."

In bed, Lady Penelope of Ward Manor was an entirely different creature to the well-mannered, elegant, and charming aristocratic socialite she appeared to be. Now, she transformed into a full on, cock hungry, nymphomaniac.

"As you wish, Madam."

With that, the busty beauty was spun around to face the door.

She stuck her fist in her mouth as he shoved his middle finger directly inside her moistened muff. Her whimpers of pleasure filled his ears as he frigged her fast. Her hips bucked as she gyrated maddingly on his probing digit, coating his finger with her flowing love juices.

Then, he replaced that with his rampant dick, which he slid up and down the crack of her rounded bum. With her legs apart, the young stud looked down at her twin cheeks with the alluring sight of her downy pussy on full display. He grunted and unceremoniously shoved up her to the hilt. Penny made two fists and hammered the door as he held her by the waist and pulled her back into his front. With her impaled on his full length, he banged the shit out of the wealthy socialite, pinning her to the door with his solid body.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Her Ladyship was manhandled with ease, and even at five feet nine in height, she went on tiptoe as her island lover thrust upwards into her to the hilt. His ball sack smacked against her derriere, causing her buttocks to ripple and bunch. Penny shuddered with sheer excitement as she was smoothly fucked.

"I've been waiting for this ever since I got off the plane. Lah-vely!"

"Mother? Is everything alright? I heard noises."

Charlotte's voice filtered in from the other side of the locked door as Penny stifled a scream and gathered her wits. She and lover boy stopped for a moment, both breathing hard.

"Quite alright, my dear. Just...oh my! Just dropped my hairbrush. Go...go back to...to...bed. Goodness!"

With his stiff cock still halfway inside her, Her Ladyship had a mini orgasm, spurting fluids from her overheated muff.

Lady Penelope was then goose stepped to the bed and dropped onto it with a shove in the back.

Francois followed and dragged her to the very edge, rucking the sheet under her bottom as he turned her onto her back.

The shadows of the trees outside played on her body, highlighting her buoyant boobs, and then the gentle curve of her pale belly.

"Lick my pussy, darling."

"As you wish, Madam."

Francois teased her first by kneading her big tits and thumbing the erect nipples.

He suckled on both hard nubs in turn and the taste of her big globes made his blood rush to his dick. He kissed his way down to her loins and then spread out her long legs and surprised her by giving her rapid and sloppy slathering of his tongue over her inner thighs and nether holes. So quick was he that she thought she was being pleasured by more than one person.

"Heavens! You do that well."

Lying flat on his belly, he probed her slit with deep stabs, alternating those with shallower flicks around her asshole and perineum. Penny's right foot beat a tattoo on the bed and her hips rotated in frenzied circular motions as he had her juices bathing his chin. Waves of electric tingles coursed through her when he concentrated solely on her swollen clitoris.

She raised her lower body off the bed and he moved his hands under her bum as he nibbled on her winking clit.

"That's...even if...got to...uhmumm!"

Her Ladyship jabbered gibberish as he diligently brought the hot MILF to the brink of her climax.

He succeeded in this by hoovering her clit in between his teeth and sucking in for all his was worth.

As she came with a shriek, her pussy squirted and soaked the amused young man's face. She looked up, panting and staring at him wide eyed. Small drops of perspiration glistened in her deep cleavage as she demanded his cock. As she rested on a pile of pillows, she crooked her index finger at him and beckoned to him.

"I need your cock in me! Now!"

Wild with the desire to be penetrated, the top heavy gentlewoman pulled his vibrant bulk on top of her and hooked her ankles about his calves. As he reached between her leg and thrust into her all the way, she sighed heavily, utterly engrossed in the wonderful sensation of him boring inside her.

He immediately began to fuck her with his primal energy, driving into her mushy cunt deeper and deeper. Their hips bumped in an animalistic rut as they bounced on the bed in perfect rhythm.

Her arms went around his neck and she brought his face close to hers. Her huge breasts pressed up into his chest as he stepped up the pace and draped her pins over his shoulders.

"Ho!"

Penny shouted out to be fucked harder and harder, closing her legs to each side of the fellow's face to ensure they remained locked together in a carnal embrace.

Francois could feel every inch of her cunt as he rammed in and out at a rate of knots.

It was certainly rough and ready, and Penny couldn't get enough of his solid cock pounding into her gripping cunt.

"Yes! More! Exactly like that!"

"For god's sake, Mother!"

It wasn't difficult for Charlotte to deduce what was happening in the room next door to hers. As the twenty-six year old blonde laid in bed listening to what was going on the next room, she tried to blot out the image of her mother being royally fucked, and fantasised that it was her underneath the good looking barman. She and Francois had exchanged pleasant looks at the same time he and her mother were also flirting. Naked on her bed in her darkened room, Charlotte now started to rub her pussy as she daydreamed of Francois on top of her. She bent her legs at the knees as she ran her middle finger up and down her squishy gash, spreading her moisture from clit to anus.

"Lie down on the bed, now."

Meanwhile, Francois duly obeyed and watched the classy blonde bombshell settle on top of him and slide her pussy onto his stiff cock.

She leaned forward and pushed her tits into his face. He quickly took one of her stiff nipples into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. She moaned as she began to move her hips back and forth. He reached around and grabbed her cheeks roughly, slapping each nate in turn as she shrieked in bliss. Penny quickly fell into a steady rhythm, rising up high and then slamming down hard into his groin. Her Ladyship moaned his name aloud and raked her nails across his chest as she humped him.

"Francois!"

The young stud stared intently at the attractive older woman that was riding his cock and grabbed her hips in order to move her up and down on him faster. His eyes focused on her plump labia that lewdly parted as his thick length speared her quim.

Filled completely, the buxom MILF made obscene pussy farts as she dug her right knee into the bed and worried her left heel into the mattress.

"I do so love a young man beneath me. Great sport!"

Penny lifted up and let his throbbing organ slap back onto his belly.

123z
123z
825 Followers